All Comments on 'One More Year Ch. 12'

by BradleyScott

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
BlowPopJBlowPopJover 2 years ago

Wowzers! Who would have thought Jaime was that adventurous? Excellent chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I hope later Jamie will say, "Sorry if I was pressuring you. You don't to do this if you don't want to." or something along that line, instead of something like "Ok, now it's your turn.".

JRSONJRSONover 2 years ago

Hell yeah! Twists and Turns! I've been secretly hoping something like this could happen with Jay and Jamie! Kind of a fun unexpected surprise! Maybe the crush goes both ways! I think Jamie giving Jay the totally unexpected blowjob to completion... even swallowing... and coming all over him after furiously maturating was one of the hottest things in this story!

I know several hope to see Jay and Louis get together, not me! I think Louis is a great friend for Jay and he should keep it at that! Jamie on the other hand seems way more daring and exciting! He just took a huge chance at being exposed! I really hope this opens a door for the two to have something more at some point! I find Jamie fascinating, kind of being kept outside looking in! I like his style and his ability to be accepting and just go for what he wants!

I sure hope Eric and his bullshit are in the past, learn from it all and move on! Eric has already proven what a cowardly, selfish, uncaring Dick he is, and not likely to change! Not sure what is going on with Jessica or Gary, or why she reacted the way she did towards Jay in the store, (Guilty conscience? Not likely. Maybe being ostracized from the friend group is not setting well) but don't really care that much! She is as big a POS as Eric! Karma can be a real bitch!

I really hope that Jay can get over Eric, get strong enough that he is not vulnerable if Eric should change his mind and attempt to fix things down the road! In my mind, the way he treated Jay was unforgivable! I don't care how he tried to justify what he did, it was as fucked up as shit gets!

dnsontndnsontnover 2 years ago

An itch scratched. A boy realizing a desire and a boy learning to be desirable. Very glad Louis made an appearance even if, by text and, briefly. Gary seems likely to be a connection or a catalyst. Doubt Eric can be avoided.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Because I'm just that person, didn't Jamie have blue eyes and Jay green eyes?

BradleyScottBradleyScottover 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks for all the comments! It's really great seeing you guys feeling the story this much. I'm usually better with replying to everyone - individually and properly - but, aside from how busy I've been lately, I also REALLY can't let myself start discussing the characters or the plot - because I'll definitely slip up and give things away. 😁 So - for now - generic thanks! (And no spoilers.)

This chapter's been very important to me, because it takes us to the halfway point of the novel (it's a long one) and completely eclipses the events/chapter-length of the original version from when I first started writing. (Which I go on about - at length - on my blog.)

If you're enjoying this, you might want to sign up to my mailing list. (The link for that is in my bio.) I'm writing a short story in multiple parts about Jay's crush on Marc (who he whines about in the early chapters) and how that goes for him, and that story will only be available to my subscribers. You get access to the first part as soon as you sign up, and the second part will be along on the 7th, so you should check it out. 😉

BradleyScottBradleyScottover 2 years agoAuthor

Anon who mentioned the eyes: OH NO! Thank you for catching that. Jamie does indeed have blue eyes. Will fix that as soon as I can. Sorry! 😅

ScrtCumSlut99ScrtCumSlut99over 2 years ago
Next chapter please

Soo ready for the next chapter 🤤

BradleyScottBradleyScottover 2 years agoAuthor

Great to hear! Worry not - it's on the way. 😉

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBradleyScott@BradleyScott
I'm just a gay dude from Cape Town, South Africa, flexing my writing muscles and putting out some stories about cute guys falling in love, hoping to make some money off of them one day so I can write instead of work. That's the dream. Thanks for reading One More Year! (Assumi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES