All Comments on 'One More Year Ch. 22'

by BradleyScott

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
BlowPopJBlowPopJover 2 years ago

Oh my! I really wish they had more time to talk and how does Jay not know lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh my. A tear inducing chapter. I want Louis and Jay together I will be heartbroken until it happens.

Eric is such a dick. Good that Jay has cast him aside he doesn't deserve any kind of loyalty.

Awaiting the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dammit am crying

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yay he kissed him! Please get the next one out sooner! I’m dying to read the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yes, Jay! Finally some sense! Now he just needs to stop being an idiot and actually talk to Louis.

dnsontndnsontnover 2 years ago

Ellie and Angela stole this chapter for me. I’m not mad at Eric. Louis?

whydomenwhydomenover 2 years ago

The lack of communication after the first kiss between Jay and Louis is killing me, but I'm sure it'll have a worthwhile payoff in the end. They have great chemistry, but Jay needs to spit out how he feels. Also starting to feel bad for Eric, I think Jay's being a bit too harsh on him and using him as an outlet for his frustrations. Appreciated that Ellie's been getting more screen time (? idk what the writing-equivalent is) again since she's been good at getting Jay to open his eyes

herdirtymindherdirtymindover 2 years ago

Aaaaaaand, now we wait for the next chapter. It can't come soon enough!

BradleyScottBradleyScottover 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks everyone, so glad you're enjoying it! Or crying, but I assume (hope) that means enjoyment too, in a way. 😅

whydomen: Screen-time is the word I use anyway. I don't think there's a better writing term - and hey, we mostly read off screens these days anyway. Especially this. So it works. Also, hmm, not the first person to express sympathy for Eric this week. Maybe he needs a spin-off - he can get his life together or something.

Just dropping in to say thanks everyone for reading, thanks for the lovely comments, and please stand by. The next chapter is on its way - this weekend! (Literotica processing permitting...) 🥳

mfa607mfa607over 2 years ago

Loved that Jay confronted Eric. I absolutely love Angela! Great chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I really hope that Louis can find someone more worthy of his love than Jay. Jay continues to disappoint. He is easily overcome by lust leading to the worst possible decisions. He is quick to harshly lash out when he’s wronged and driven to anger. He easily judges Eric, Jess, Nick, even Jamie, for their errors. He’s quick to hide things from, lie to, and shut out his friends until he needs them to make himself feel better…. Yet he’s frozen to indecision and almost speechless when he finally has the chance to comfort the one who truly cares for him and can’t affirm Louis’ insecurities by expressing his true feelings. Just very tired of the fuck-up that Jay is…

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Anon below this comment,

The characters are 18. If you read the story properly, Jay is not a social person with a mindset of finishing high school ASAP without anybody knowing that he's gay.

Let me spell it out for you. An 18-year-old introvert and a nerd, focuses so much on studies and not wanting to get noticed, and not having any friends before the story starts. Gee, I wonder why he's making social mistakes.

Stop pretending like you are perfect when you were an 18-year-old. Folks like Jay, when faced with situations they didn't expect to have based on their personalities, can't really adapt to it that easily. Yes, it's very stupid with the whole situation with Jay and Nick, but the guy literally got his first experiences with sex. Let's not mention the emotional mess teens have.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

And to Anon again, he had awful experiences and mistakes before dealing with his feelings with Louis.

Of course he's going to blame himself, and oh I don't know, be very afraid of starting another relationship so soon. Some people don't easily just start a new one after having a huge mess beforehand.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBradleyScott@BradleyScott
I'm just a gay dude from Cape Town, South Africa, flexing my writing muscles and putting out some stories about cute guys falling in love, hoping to make some money off of them one day so I can write instead of work. That's the dream. Thanks for reading One More Year! (Assumi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES