One Neighbor Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Almost immediately I felt my cock engulfed in her mouth as she sucked her pussy juices eagerly. "My my my," she mumbled, "You taste good," she giggled again.

She was having fun with my cock. The video revealed she took her baggy sweatshirt completely off and was swabbing her large firm tits with it. She glanced from time to time at me, but seemed comfortable that I was completely out of it.

She would slap at her tits with my cock, and then suck me into her mouth, and then swab her tits, then suck me. "Are you going to shoot your nasty stuff in my mouth again you nasty boy," she giggled.

"Oh very well, I guess you can if you must, I kind of liked it," she giggled as she sucked hard on my cock as she pumped furiously on it at the same time.

I was a little surprised that she seemed to want me to cum in her mouth considering how she had retched and gagged so much the previous morning. I figured she must have decided swallowing cum was not all that bad after all.

The way she was sucking and jacking me off I was more than willing to comply as I felt my cum rising to the tip of my cock. I know I grimaced and gritted my teeth as my cum spurted in her mouth. She gripped my cock harder and pumped more rapidly as she felt the first glob of cum explode inside her mouth.

An involuntary quiet moan escaped my mouth as I pumped spurt after spurt of thick cum into her waiting mouth. She only gagged once or maybe twice but was swallowing as quickly as she could. I could easily hear her gulping then slightly gagging a little, then gulping more.

Finally she pulled my limp cock from her mouth. "You will have to tell me what you dreamed about," she giggled as she kissed the head of my wet cock.

She pulled her panties on and her baggy Bermuda shorts, then she pulled her sweatshirt over her head. It was a travesty that she covered that incredible body under those butt ugly oversized clothes.

Reaching down she pulled the throw up, pausing to squeeze my flaccid cock on the way. Then she stood there obviously thinking about it and reached down and pulled the throw up from the bottom exposing my limp cock. She leaned over and sucked the head of my cock into her mouth, then gave it a kiss and left it exposed, dangling between my spread legs.

A short while later I heard the front door close as she left.

That evening when Pamela returned to feed the pooches, I was sitting at the kitchen table sipping a glass of wine and reading a book.

"Hi ya kiddo," I smiled as she peered around the corner.

She entered not quite as red faced as she was the day earlier. "Hi Gary, you took a pill didn't you?" she asked somewhat apprehensively.

"I know, I know," I laughed. "I was zonked out on the couch again, I'm sorry," I chuckled.

"Oh no, I mean it didn't bother me," she said quickly. "I was just worried that I might bother you, and I know you need to sleep," she added with a big smile.

"Listen kiddo, you could sit on my face and it wouldn't bother me," I chuckled as I actually savored the idea of her sitting on my face and felt my cock twitch.

She blushed a little at my comment and laughed.

"I better take care of the babies," she said as she walked past me to care for the dogs.

"Ok, then when you're finished, maybe we can shoot the bull a little, I enjoyed our little chat last night. It's kind of lonely without Debbie here, and those two in there aren't very good conversationalists," I laughed.

"Oh Ok," she said as she went in to tend to the pups.

I grabbed another wine goblet and poured Pamela a glass of wine for when she finished with the dogs. I doubted she had ever had wine, but was soon to find out.

Eventually she had finished tending to the mutts and sauntered into the dining room.

"Have a seat kiddo, I poured you a glass of wine, and won't you join me?" I said as I smiled pointing to her glass.

"Oh I don't know, I have never had any wine. I did have some champagne once though, at some ones wedding," she giggled.

"Well that's wine, just carbonated. Don't worry, I won't tell if you won't," I laughed.

She tentatively took a sip. "Oh, I like that," she said as she took another larger sip.

"So tell me," I said. "Are you dating anybody?"

She turned beet red and looked down at her wine. "Oh no, actually I have never dated," she whimpered.

"Really," I said acting surprised. "Just not interested in boys?" I commented.

"Well no, it's just that I don't think they are interested in me," she said rather quietly as she took another big drink of her wine.

"Hmm," I said. "I hope you don't take this the wrong way kiddo, but it seems every time I see you, you are wearing a big bulky sweatshirt and those same kinds of baggy shorts," I said. "I mean it's really hard to tell, but I am guessing you have a nice body, maybe you should think about displaying it in something maybe a little tighter. You know kind of to show off the package a little more," I chuckled.

She managed a feeble smile, and then took another sip of her wine. "Well, I have thought about trying different clothes, but I don't know," she whined. "I mean I am comfortable in these and like I said boys have never even really looked at me," she mumbled.

"Tell you what," I said. "Stand up for me will you? Don't worry I just want to get a good look at you, that's all," I added.

She grew redder than before, then took another big gulp of her wine, then slowly stood.

"Put your shoulders back," I instructed. She managed to pull them back from her normal hunched over appearance. "More," I said. She pulled her shoulders back just a tiny bit more, but was still sort of hunched over.

"Oh come on kiddo, you can do better than that. Pull you shoulders way back and stand up as straight as an arrow," I laughed.

She reached over and took another big drink of her wine, then drew a deep breath and stood up straight and pulled her shoulders back. Her large tits, which I was pretty sure were bra-less protruded through the bulky sweatshirt.

"Ah HA," I blurted. "You do have boobs after all," I laughed.

She immediately slumped back forward and quickly took her seat grabbing her wine and gulping another drink. "Oh you tricked me," she said with a red faced giggle.

"Look kiddo, from what I could see just then, you have a great body. I mean I can't see much of your legs with those long assed Bermuda shorts and your socks pulled up to your knees. But your legs are long and that is good and you're certainly not fat, and best of all you have boobs," I laughed.

"I'll tell you what," I said. "Looking at yourself in a mirror won't do it. You are obviously far too hard on yourself. You need to see yourself on TV. That way it will be like you're watching a movie and you can get a better idea of really how you look. Quite frankly Pamela, I think you have the makings of being a real babe," I added with a big smile.

Sitting with her head down, when she heard that, she peered up at me. "Really, do you think so?" she half smiled. "I doubt I will ever see myself on TV."

"Stand up again," I said. She hesitated. "Come on, stand up," I repeated. She drained her glass of wine then stood.

"Now stand up straight and pull your shoulders back," I said.

She paused, then drew a deep breath and stood straight pulling her shoulders back. Her tits protruded deliciously in spite of the baggy sweatshirt.

I stood and walked over to her. She flinched. "Oh stand still, I am not going to do anything," I laughed.

As she stood before me, I reached and pulled back on both sides of her bulky sweatshirt. Her tits wobbled as she trembled.

"Now see, you should be proud of those," I nodded toward her tits. "They look lovely," I added.

She actually thrust her tits out a little more as she whined, "Are you being serious, really?"

"Hell yes," I said. "Believe me they look great," I pulled her sweatshirt up and got a quick glimpse of her flat firm abdomen before she flinched and jerked back. She may have thought I was going to pull her sweatshirt all the way up to expose her tits, but I wasn't.

"And no fat," I said reassuringly. "Believe me babe," I said, calling her "babe" for the first time rather than kiddo. "You definitely have what it takes."

"You come over tomorrow night. Debbie will be home and she can give you tips on clothing choices and maybe some make up tips. Plus, I will have a camera set up and we can shoot video of you that will play instantly on our big screen TV. That way you can look at yourself critically, you know, kind of like a movie star," I added with a chuckle.

"Well, that might be fun," she stammered. "Your wife would help me like that?" she asked.

"She would love to do it, let's say around six or so. Tell your dad we need you one more night for the dogs," I said as she sat back down at the table.

"Ok," she giggled, "I think it would be fun, and to be honest I am tired of wearing these shorts all the time. I think it's time for me to try some new things," she chuckled.

"I have a question for you," she said, her voice slightly slurred from the wine.

"Shoot kiddo," I smiled.

"When you take those sleeping pills, do you ever dream? Or are you so knocked out you just sleep," she asked with a slight smile.

I chuckled, "Well it's funny you asked, since normally I don't dream. At least I don't remember that I do," I said. "But for some reason, these last two mornings that I took the pills, WOW," I Iaughed.

"What's so funny?" she asked smiling as she leaned in closer to hear.

"I chuckled again and tried to act embarrassed, "well let me just say the last two mornings I had what you would call, adults only dreams. I mean they were hot and I do mean hot. If you know what I mean," I laughed.

She blushed and said, "Oh ok, I think I know what you mean," she giggled. "I was just curious," she giggled. "I suppose I should get going. It's been fun talking to you and I am excited about tomorrow night," she said with a big smile.

"So am I babe," I stood and said, "I simply can't let you leave without giving me a hug," I smiled.

She blushed deeply as she stood and moved toward me. I grabbed her and held her tightly to me savoring the delicious feeling of her firm tits pressed against my chest.

"Mmmmm," I muttered. "Now see, your body feels incredible," I said.

I think she turned a deeper shade of red as she sheepishly said, "Really."

"You better believe it kiddo," I said as I squeezed her tits to me tighter. "See ya tomorrow night," I whispered in her ear as I reluctantly released her.

Debbie and her sister returned the next day. Her sister gathers up her mutts and their cage and finally left for her drive home. Debbie was beaming at me the entire time, obviously eager to learn what had gone on with Pamela.

I had already cued up the video as I poured us two glasses of wine to sip while we watched it.

"Tell me, tell me, tell me, did she do anything?" Debbie giggled. "Did she?" she repeated.

"Let's just let the video speak for itself," I chuckled.

"Oh you brat," Debbie said as she plopped her tight little ass on the sofa and took a sip of her wine.

"Oh wow, she is peeking isn't she?" and "Wow, she has it in her hand," and "She is actually sucking you," and "It's in her mouth, it's in her mouth," followed by "On no, don't tell me she throws up on you," the comments from my wife were practically nonstop as she devoured the video.

The next day's video produced even more comments as she leaned forward watching intently. "She is convinced you are out cold isn't she," Debbie giggled. "Boy she is much bolder, she is really jacking you off," she said gleefully.

"Oh wow, Frisky is her dog," she said. "Do you think she does stuff with her dog?" Debbie gasped.

"I don't know, that comment caught me by surprise too," I responded with a chuckle.

"Oh she is putting it in her vagina," my wife gasped, ever the one to use clinical terms.

"Look, she is swallowing it eagerly this time. See, she likes it too," Debbie said bouncing up and down on the sofa and laughing. And the final impression from my wife, "She has a lovely body; I don't know why she hides it in those ugly outfits she always wears."

I told my wife about what Pamela and I had talked about and what I had in mind using one of our cameras and having her watch herself like a movie star on our big screen TV so she could get a better idea of what others see. I told Debbie to give Pamela a quick make up lesson and maybe lay out some outfits that she might try on. Pamela is taller than my wife, and I know her tits are bigger than my wife's but I hoped Debbie might have some ideas how to deal with that.

I got the computer camera set up and rigged it to feed directly and show on the TV. I wouldn't bother telling Pamela that I had 3 separate cameras recording what was going on at the same time.

The doorbell rang and Debbie went to answer it. She led Pamela dressed in her usual shorts, socks and sweatshirt ensemble into the living room where I was pouring three glasses of wine.

"There's my buddy," I beamed a big smile as I set the wine bottle down. I walked over and without any hesitation took Pamela in my arms and pulled her to me to give her a big bear hug.

She immediately turned beet red as I felt her big tits pressing against my chest. I am sure she had not expected this greeting with my wife now there.

"Well you two certainly seem to have bonded over the weekend," Debbie chuckled as I hugged Pamela firmly to me.

"Hey we became best bud's right kiddo," I laughed as I kept her tits pressed against my chest and spun her around about a half turn before releasing her.

Obviously flustered by my open share of affection, Pamela stammered, "Ah w-w-well we talked about a l-l-lot of stuff and ahh..." her feeble voice trailed off as she fidgeted and looked down.

"I discovered that young Pamela here has a heart of gold and she is as sweet as they come and we are going to help her emerge as the real beauty that she is, right Pamela," I announced with a smile as I elbowed her.

"Ah, well ah..." Pamela did not know quite how to respond.

"Debbie, why don't you take our girl back and work some of your make up magic while I adjust the camera here," I said as I turned toward the camera I had set up on a tri pod.

"Ok," Debbie giggled, "Come on Pamela; let's go see what we can make happen."

"Take your wine you two, Pamela might need a little liquid courage, this is her new start," I laughed.

They took their wine and disappeared down the hall. Pamela was already taking a drink as they walked away.

Later I heard them both giggling as they finally emerged from the makeup session.

Debbie had taken her hair out of the customary pony tail and worked her magic. She had also applied make up and basically I was blown away. Talk about a transformation. Her nose no longer seemed as large, and her overbite was if anything kind of sexy in a peculiar way. She remained however in her baggy Bermuda shorts and her bulky sweatshirt and socks and sandals.

"WOW!" I bellowed when they walked into the living room. "Babe you hit it out of the park! Pamela you are a babe!" I exclaimed to a now blushing Pamela.

She giggled, "You're just saying that, I need a refill" she muttered as she laughed holding out her empty glass. Debbie was beside her beaming with pride in the job she had done.

"I am just saying that because it is true. Here, let me show you. I turned the system on and Pamela and Debbie appeared on the large screen TV in the living room.

I want you to concentrate on the movie star you see on the TV," I chuckled as I poured her glass full of more wine.

She took a sip of the wine and focused on the image on the TV screen. A big grin spread across her face.

"Notice anything different?" I asked Pamela. "Do you think the girl on the TV has pretty features? Do her glasses not seem quite as large? Does her smile seem more radiant?" I asked.

Pamela was transfixed on the images of her and my wife.

"We need to work on those clothes now," I said as I chuckled.

Pamela had not stopped giggling and smiling since she came into the room. She now could not stop staring at her image and now her smile seemed even larger. She took a big sip of her wine.

"Debbie, pull Pamela's baggy sweatshirt tight against her breasts," I said.

Debbie standing kind of behind her clutched the sides of the baggy sweatshirt and pulled it against Pamela's large firm tits just enough so her boobs were obvious.

"Pamela," I said. "Do you notice when you can see your boobs, your attention is diverted to those somewhat. It is a step toward developing the entire package, making you more desirable with each step," I added.

Pamela with the huge grin continued to stare intently at her image on the TV.

"Debbie, reach around and cup her breasts and tell me what you think of them," I said.

This was somewhat of a make or break moment and I was happy when Pamela continued to grin and stare intently at her image as Debbie reaching around her cupped her firm tits and squeezed them softly.

"They are indeed very very nice," my wife announced. "Pamela you really need to exhibit these better," she added with a chuckle.

Pamela sipped her wine and grinned like the Cheshire cat.

"Tell ya what Debbie," I said. "Just reach under her sweatshirt and feel them, I want to know if they feel as nice as they look," I said holding my breath.

Again, Pamela seemed oblivious to what I was asking my wife to do as she stared smiling broadly at her image on the large screen TV. She had not uttered a peep since her image appeared.

Debbie moved her hands down and slid them under Pamela's sweatshirt and up to cup her bare bra-less tits.

"They are incredible," Debbie loudly pronounced as I watched her hands squeezing and mauling Pamela's naked tits under the sweatshirt.

"Just go ahead and pull that damned bulky sweatshirt off her babe. She needs to see what they look like on the large screen TV," I said as I again held my breath.

Pamela said nothing as my wife pulled the sweatshirt up and allowing Pamela time to move her wine glass from hand to hand so Debbie could pull it off her arms, eventually pulled it up and over her head as her naked tits wobbled and jiggled seductively. Debbie then tossed the sweatshirt to the other side of the room.

"Now Pamela," I said. "Look at the lovely girl on the TV. Look at her incredible tits and her firm flat belly. Tell me she is not incredible. She is a knock out looking babe, isn't she," I said.

Pamela's grin grew even wider as she stared at her image and nodded in agreement with what I had just said. She sipped her wine and stared at herself on TV.

I told my wife, "Play with those beautiful tits babe, feel free to suck on them if you want," I said growing more assured this would work out as it progressed.

Debbie reached and began caressing Pamela's firm tits with both of her hands. She moved around and leaned over sucking one of her nipples while caressing the other one. Pamela grinned widely as my wife sucked her nipples alternating between both of them.

"Kiss Pamela Debbie, then go back and suck on her nipples," I said.

Reaching up, my wife pulled Pamela's head downward as she leaned up and kissed her passionately on her lips. She then leaned down and sucked her nipples, then back up and gave her a long open mouthed kiss. Pamela's eyes never left the TV.

I walked around and reaching around Pamela I unbuckled the belt on her Bermuda shorts. Her eyes remained glued on the TV, almost as if she were hypnotized by watching herself. When Debbie would end a kiss and move back down to suck her nipples, Pamela would again get a big grin on her face.

I unsnapped the top of her Bermuda shorts, then reached up and grabbed one of Debbie's hands and pulled it down sticking it inside Pamela's shorts.