One Neighbor Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife's hand dove under Pamela's shorts and I assumed under her panties. Pamela's full attention remained on the TV picture of her basically being now finger fucked as her tits were being sucked.

With my wife's fingers in Pamela's cunt I tugged on her shorts which promptly fell down around her spread legs. Debbie's hand was in fact inside Pamela's panties and was in fact pumping in and out of her wet cunt.

Seeing this, I pulled her panties down around her ankles as well. I then stepped around and putting my hands on my wife's shoulders, I pushed her down. She was more than ready and she immediately lunged forward and buried her face between Pamela's spread legs.

"Is my wife licking your cunt?" I softly said in Pamela's ear.

Still focused on the TV, Pamela nodded repeatedly.

"Can you feel her tongue licking your wet cunt?" I asked.

Grinning widely, she again nodded.

"Is she going to make you cum in her mouth?" I asked.

At that, Pamela moaned loudly and trembled. Her knees buckled slightly and I could see her firm flat belly convulsing as she reached her first orgasm. Her nipples had swelled even more on her large firm tits.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhahhhhh hhhhhhmmmmmmmmm," Pamela moaned.

I glanced down at my wife and saw that she had not only licked and sucked Pamela's cunt until she came in her mouth, but she had reached and had two of her fingers stuck up deep in her asshole at the same time. No wonder she came so violently, I thought.

Throughout this whole event, Pamela was literally glued to the TV. It was obvious she loved what she was seeing because she had a big grin on her face just about the entire time.

Once Pamela has finished her orgasm and seemed to be calming down some, my wife got up from her knees and moved over to the camera. Pamela stood bare naked still grinning and staring at herself on the television.

"Pamela, have you ever seen a penis?" she asked.

"No," she lied. Well except for Frisky's she added giggling.

"You mean your dog?" Debbie said.

"Yea, when I give him his baths he always seems to get excited, you know," she giggled again.

"So you wash that too?" Debbie said.

"Well I want him clean, so yea I wash it," she added.

"So you have never seen a man's penis?" Debbie asked, as she motioned for me to pull down my sweatpants.

I moved up beside Pamela and dropped my sweatpants. She continued to stare at her naked image on the TV and I don't think she saw what I did.

I reached over and took her hand and pulled it to my cock. She flinched when she felt my cock against the back of her hand, then smiled even bigger and looked down at it.

"Oh my," she laughed as she stared at my cock then back to the TV at her image, then back to my cock.

"Pamela, get down on your knees," Debbie said. "I will follow you with the camera so you can still see yourself on the TV."

Pamela giggled as she bent over and dropped to her knees beside me. This put her and my hard cock on the TV and she was enthralled with what she was seeing. My cock was at the level of her face and I stepped over closer so it was very close to her grinning mouth.

She could not decide whether she wanted to look at my cock up close or the image on the TV. She seemed to opt for the TV, so I moved my cock closer. Her grin slowly faded and she opened her mouth as my cock drew nearer to her it. She continued to stare at the TV as I slid my cock into her wide open mouth.

I found I too was staring at the TV image of my cock sliding in her mouth. I began pumping my cock in and out of her mouth. I couldn't go in too deep or I would have blocked her view of the TV screen.

She reached up and began jacking my cock off as she kept the head locked between her lips. Her gorgeous tits were shaking and jiggling as she pumped harder and faster on my cock.

"Oh shit, fuck fuck fuck," I moaned. "I am going to cum Pamela. I am going to fill your mouth, oh fuck fuck AAARRRrrrrrrghhhhhhh," I blurted as I felt my hot cum coursing out of my cock and into her mouth.

She continued pumping on my cock as my load of cum filled her mouth. Her eyes were glued to the large screen TV the entire time. She gagged a little as a spurt of cum shot straight into her throat, then began gulping my load down, watching herself the entire time.

My wife had zoomed the camera in so Pamela got a quality close up of herself swallowing my cum. A small amount of cum somehow escaped past her lips and drizzled down her chin. The image on the large screen TV was incredible and exceptionally hot to watch. Pamela was glued to it.

"Ok Miss Pamela, it's time for you to pay me back," my wife declared as she pulled her shirt off and pushed her shorts and panties down.

I moved the camera and adjusted it so Pamela would be able to look up from where I would position her and continue to see the TV screen.

Debbie got down on the floor and laid back where I pointed for her. She spread her long firm legs revealing her ultra wet cunt. Her nipples stood more than erect atop her firm tits. I laid a pillow under her head as she waited for Pamela.

Pamela stood there totally naked except for those ugly socks and sandals, with a silly grin on her face. "What am I supposed to do?" she asked as she gazed at my wife's incredibly hot body lying before her.

"Well you get down on your hands and knees and you lick my wife's cunt until she cums in your mouth," I calmly explained with a smile. "You will still be able to see yourself on TV doing that because I adjusted the camera," I added.

"But I have never done that," she stammered, still grinning. "I don't know how to lick a cunt," she mumbled.

Pamela saying the word "cunt" caused my cock to come alive.

"Don't worry baby, Debbie will tell you what to do. Just get down there and put your mouth up to her wet cunt. See, she is already dripping wet in anticipation of feeling your tongue on her," I chuckled as I pointed to my wife's wet pussy.

Pamela moved between Debbie's wide spread legs, she paused for a moment looking at her naked body showing on the large screen TV in front of her. Then she knelt down and leaned forward on her elbows until her face was inches from my wife's cunt.

"Go ahead Pamela, lean forward and just run your tongue from the bottom of Debbie's cunt to the top," I urged her.

She was looking up at her image on the TV. Her wide eyed grin showing between my wife's firm tits. I had the camera just above Debbie's head so the view was from that point. Debbie's tits jiggled and rose and fell with her increased breathing in anticipation of feeling Pamela lick her cunt. You could see down to Debbie's little patch of hair just above her wet cunt lips.

As I stood waiting for Pamela to lick my wife, I was amazed at the flawless perfection of her body. I could not fathom why she covered it with those butt ugly clothes. Her waist was narrow and her ass matched my wife's for perfection. She, like my wife, was proportionately perfect. She towered over my wife, but was in perfect proportions like my wife. Her tits wobbled firmly as she studied my wife's cunt.

Finally, Pamela leaned forward on her elbows and licked from the bottom of my wife's dripping cunt to the top. Then she opened her mouth wide and pressed it firmly over my wife's wet cunt. Her tongue was pressing inside Debbie's cunt and swirling around.

Debbie moaned, "Oooohhhhhhhh yes, yes, yes, lick me, lick baby lick, press your tongue against my clit and lick it," she moaned.

Pamela was watching the TV and could see me step behind her with my cock rock hard. I kneeled down and Pamela's eyes got wider as she suddenly realized what I was probably going to do to her.

She paused from licking Debbie's cunt to blurt, "I can't get pregnant!" Then she went immediately back to licking and sucking the wet cunt in front of her.

"Don't worry, I won't cum in you," I said as I pressed the head of my cock into her dripping exposed cunt.

Pamela was eating it up in more ways than one. Her eyes were locked on the image of her licking my wife's cunt as she saw my hands grip her by her waist and plunge my cock deep into her young cunt.

"MMmmmmmmmoooohhhhhhhhh," Pamela moaned into my wife's cunt as I began fucking her rapidly.

I continued savoring the feeling of my cock in Pamela's wet pussy until I felt I was getting dangerously close. I stopped with my cock buried balls deep and had a thought.

I decided I might as well see if she would object to my trying to put my cock in her virgin asshole, unless Frisky had already beaten me to it. This caused me to chuckle when that thought crossed my mind.

Who knows what all went on between Pamela and her dog. I mean, she obviously had natural desires, and dressed the way she dressed; the chances of her ever being with a boy were nonexistent. She admitted she had never been on a date. She told us she had seen her dog's penis regularly because he always seemed to get excited when she bathed him. Who knew for sure?

I figured it would take a lot more wine to ever get her to admit anything. And one did not normally admit stuff like that under any circumstances.

I pulled my wet cock out of Pamela's cunt and reaching down I pulled it up and pressed it gently against her puckered sphincter. Watching the TV, her eyes widened, but she did not stop licking my wife's cunt.

I began to press my cock forward. Pamela's eyes never left the TV as I continued to press harder. Her tight sphincter began to widen as the head of my cock slowly began to penetrate.

Pamela began to moan loudly, but kept her mouth pressed against Debbie's cunt. "Oooooooohhhhhhhhhhh mmmmmmmmmmm," she moaned into my wife's cunt as my cock pressed her tight asshole wider until finally the fat head of my cock popped past her sphincter and was lodged inside her asshole.

If anything, the pace of Pamela's licking increased on my wife's cunt. She was twisting her head and clearly sticking her tongue as far as she could up my wife's dripping cunt.

I honestly never expected her to let me fuck her in her virgin asshole. I had to chuckle as I cussed Frisky to myself for more than likely blazing this trail.

Having succeeded in getting the head of my cock past her tight sphincter, I figured what the fuck; I may as well go for it. Pamela was not objecting. My wife was clearly getting close to an orgasm and I had my cock inside this teen's asshole.

I pressed my cock into her asshole watching her face the entire time on the large screen TV just in front of us. Both Pamela and Debbie were moaning at the same time.

I pressed my cock in deeper as I began pumping it in and out of her ass. Each time I shoved it deeper and it seemed like each time, her eyes got wider. When she felt my balls slap against her wet cunt indicating I had buried my cock as deep as it would go in her asshole, she moaned loudly into my wife's cunt as she had an obvious orgasm.

I felt my cock explode deep in her ass as I pumped her young bowels full of hot cum. It felt like I pumped a gallon of cum inside her. If she had not just drained my balls earlier I would have sworn I did. Regardless, I shot a lot of cum in her asshole.

Debbie's moan "AAAAAaaiiiiiiiiii yeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, yes, yes, yes..." indicated she was filling Pamela's mouth with her cunt juice as she came violently. Her body convulsed and Pamela held on to my wife's hips as she kept her mouth tightly over her squirting cunt.

"Oooooohhhhhhhhhhh mmmmmmmmmeeeeeiiiiiiiii," Pamela reached another orgasm.

Through all this, Pamela was glued to the TV image.

Eventually I pulled my limp cock out of Pamela's tight apple shaped ass and staggered back to set in a chair.

Pamela lifted her face away from my wife's cunt. She giggled as she saw her face dripping wet from my wife's orgasm as she sat back on the floor. Debbie simply laid there with her legs spread wide. Her delicious tits rising and falling rapidly as she tried to get her breath.

The first to speak was Pamela. "That was different, and exciting," she mumbled.

"Pamela baby we have GOT to do something about the way you dress. Your body is a work of fucking art baby and wearing those shit clothes you wear is a travesty," I said matter of factly.

"Oh believe me, I would like to," she said. "But I know my dad would never allow it," she whined. "I have tried in the past and he always insists that I wear big baggy clothes," she added.

"THAT," I thought to myself was going to change immediately.

"Well, you just let me handle your dad kiddo," I said with a chuckle. "Once I explain that my wife wants to get you some new outfits, I have an idea he will not object," I laughed.

Debbie rose up on one elbow and chuckled as well.

"I will talk to your dad tomorrow, you come over around four o: clock or so and you and Debbie can go get some new clothes.

"Well Ok, but I bet he won't go for it," she mumbled.

"Now then," I said. "Do you see what I meant when I told you to watch yourself on TV so you could get a different prospective about your body?" I asked.

"Oh I did," she gushed. "My tits aren't too big like my dad said and they look nice. And I think the rest of my body looks pretty good too," she giggled.

"Pamela your body is beautiful," Debbie chimed in. "And you caused me to have one of the best orgasms I have ever had," she giggled.

Pamela turned beet red and giggled. "I have never been with a girl before," she said. "Well or a guy either," she lied. "And other than Frisky's, I had never even seen a penis in real life," she lied again.

"Did you like it in your cunt?" I asked using that word rather than one my wife would have used, like vagina.

"I did," she gushed, "but I was afraid of getting pregnant," she added.

"Which is why I shoved my cock up your asshole and shot my load in there," I said choosing again to use the more descriptive words. "How did that feel?" I asked.

She turned beet red and said, "I was surprised, I never expected you to do that," she mumbled as she looked down.

"Did you like it?" Debbie asked.

"Well it felt real warm when he came in there, but I was glad he came in there instead of my ah, well my cunt," she finally managed to say. "I don't want to get pregnant," she added.

We all got dressed and both Debbie and I gave Pamela sensual long kisses and hugs as we saw her out the door. She had a huge grin on her face as she walked next door to her home.

I told Debbie that I would have a word with Ralph in the morning, we both laughed. She was eager to get Pamela in some new outfits.