All Comments on 'One Night'

by Sara2000Z

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
KingCuddleKingCuddleabout 4 years ago
Feels Authentic! In a Good Way!

Feels like you've toured me through a sweet visit to a foreign country...

...which it is. (I'm in Nashville.)

I applaud your consistency with the place and time elements.

Especially like the words I don't understand...sorta.

Nice story. I always root for nice people being nice to each other!

Very Nice is even better!

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionabout 4 years ago
Beautiful

A lovely story with great characters and really well put together, a seamless joy to read.

jesterhjesterhabout 4 years ago

Simply, wow! Beautifully done. Thank you.

ElectricBlueElectricBlueabout 4 years ago

Now that, Sara, was simply... superb. Sizzling.

JayDiverJayDiverabout 4 years ago

Wonderful, that was one of the most enjoyable, believable, older woman/younger man scenarios I've read. Well written and with great dialogue it kept you captivated the whole time. Believable and entertaining without falling into and

kitd4kitd4about 4 years ago
Thank you.

A great, well written beautiful story.

A pleasure to read.

Thank you.

Zach_lost_in_AusZach_lost_in_Ausabout 4 years ago
Utterly...

...beautiful.

Thank you.

Zach.

sparktjsparktjabout 4 years ago

A truly lovely story, well written and completely authentic. Erotica that focuses on older women is a firm favourite of mine and you’ve done it justice in a compassionate way that got me very aroused. Thank you.

reader1000reader1000about 4 years ago
Very fine.

L'Chaim, indeed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
So authentic feeling

I recall a night like this, the unexpected attraction and then the wonder of being desired by a younger person who was both passionate and kind. This felt so authentic. Thank you for rekindling a bittersweet memory.

DazzyDDazzyDabout 4 years ago
Superb

Excellent! The intelligence of the best interaction was perfect.

rodryder44rodryder44about 4 years ago
An unexpected surprise

Terrific characters and the perfect plot angles. I enjoyed Sean's letter most of all. Can you write a sequel?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Just Brilliant!

Best story I have read in quit a while! well done

apollo_XIapollo_XIabout 4 years ago

Way to write!

Loved the pace of this story. I may even have to read more of your written. ☺️ Really well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

This was a great read. I love your command of descriptive language phrase building. The he-she banter was entertainingly amusing without stooping to the sophisticated glibness so overused today. The characters came across as real folks I could hope to actually meet in my travels - their desirable traits (charming wit, intelligent conversation, vulnerability) classy, but not unattainable . Thanx.

jmcharl1jmcharl1about 4 years ago

I do so very much like the way this ended.

The risks taken by both was so enjoyable to read, but, the ending was the best. The lost and fear and then joy of what was written to our heroine . . . very well done.

Thank you! 🙂

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Well done

Love the stimulation of the mind as well as the body, both for the characters as well as for the reader. Thank you for this story!

OvercriticalOvercriticalover 3 years ago
Just Right

This story leaves us at just the right place. Where we can finish it however we like. I think the reader is the one who should finish the story to his/her liking. After all this is fantasy and it's the reader's fantasy that counts - not the author's. The author can also finish the tale to his /her satisfaction, but not impose it on the reader. Perhaps an invitation to the readers to send a conclusion. Or perhaps Literotica should sponsor a writing of conclusions to selected stories. In any case I liked it, as did many others who apparently rated it as I did: 5*

AnotherChapterAnotherChapterover 3 years ago
Mmmm

The peppery flavour of a fresh mango, with the pop of biting into a large ripe grape! Delicious anticipation. The ending, reminding the reader that the bowl is not empty, one might reach out for another morsel if hunger persists . Again Sara, thank you for a delightful repast!

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderalmost 3 years ago

Wow, you are amazing! So glad to find you are still writing, or at least were last year! Please write more!

wish_thinkerwish_thinkerover 1 year ago

Please do not stop, your talent is not so common.

InduckerInducker8 months ago

What chemistry! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

excellent writing, and a nice story line. good people doing good things.

thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous