All Comments on 'One Night'

by Kiki_Goodman

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Fun Story

No writer's block evident here. Fun to read; fun to let the story drive fantasy, fun to enjoy a well written, well edited story that deserves compliments.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good!

This is a good story. A lot of things happened, at the very end. Maybe too much? Do they need to be in love, ready to get married?

It was hard not to think of former Secretary of State Madeline Albright, when that character appears.

Still, it's good, interesting plot and characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hmmm Marry me

I enjoyed both the stories you have posted at the time I'm writing this; assuming there will be more in the future. I found it believable that she might be someone he would see as a future life partner. I found it unrealistic that he would pop the question especially when he had wanted to take her arse there rather than at her house.

Your story telling is a class above most. Thank you for submitting your story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKiki_Goodman@Kiki_Goodman
Just a simple woman with a curious side. I like to explore all different types of topics and see where that takes me. I try to have an open mind about all things but that doesn't mean I'm into everything! ;-) I thought I would give Literotica a go and try to get back in the...