One Night at a Time - Carol Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat up and put my hands on the sides of her bikini bottoms.  She was looking at my eyes, I could tell she was not sure.  If I took them off of her, was she surrendering?  Did it mean she was going all the way?  Moving off of her so I could pull them down, I began to move them down her legs.  

Carol hesitated, then slowly raised her ass off of the bed to let me pull her bottoms off.  Her trim and clearly wet pussy in front of me.  She had an uneasy smile as I moved back over her, sitting on her calves.  

"You okay?  I want you to be comfortable."

"It's scary, no one else has seen me like this for 20 plus years.  I'm not sure what to do."

"Just lay back for now.  You don't have to do anything."

I grabbed a pillow from the bed, "Raise your ass up," and as she did, I slid the pillow under her.  Pulling her legs from under me, I spread her apart, exposing all of her.  

"Yummy, looks so tasty,"

Leaning in, I swiped my tongue along her entire pussy.  Then working back in working all around her sweetness.  She was incredibly aroused and when my tongue pushed into her hips rose to meet me and deep moans escaped her throat.

I slowly inserted one then two fingers into her.  She gasped, inhaled deeply as I did.  Remembering she said that she had not been fucked for almost two years I went slow.  Carol was very tight.  My tongue continued its assault on the top of her pussy as my fingers moved in her pussy.  Her breathing was getting labored, she pushed back against my fingers.  

She was grabbing her tits roughly.  My tongue found her clit sticking out and I trapped it between my tongue and upper lips.  Carol went stiff as the orgasm slammed into her, my fingers being squeezed by her pussy and her juices rolling down towards her asshole.  I lapped them up as fast as I could as she thrashed about in the bed.  She was gasping for breath.

Finally, she reached down and grabbed my head, "Stop, that's enough, I need a break."

I pulled my mouth from her and withdrew my fingers.  My hand was soaked from her juices as was the pillow she was propped up on.

Sitting between her legs I could see her pussy still twitching.  My cock was aching now and needed some relief, but I was not sure what she wanted to do.

"OH Fuck, that was intense.  I don't remember ever cumming like that, I think I still am a little bit."

Her legs were still up, spread apart, her pussy wide open. I moved forward till my cock was right by her entrance.  Leaning forward, I laid on top of her, my elbows down so my entire weight was not on her.  The tip of my cock brushed her wet swollen pussy lips and she shuddered.

Looking at her I could tell she was trying to decide.  Taking my cock would be crossing the line, there is no going back then. 

Smiling at me I felt her legs move, wrap around me and try to pull me into her.  I rose up to get a better position to enter her, when she grabbed my cock and lined me up.  Pushing my hips forward the tip of my cock pushed past her folds.  Her pussy responded by gripping me, trying to pull me in.  

"Slowly," she said.

Her pussy was incredibly tight.  I eased in a bit and let her adjust then repeated.  Slowly but surely, I got my cock all the way in her.

"Ahhhhhhhh, don't move for a minute, that feels so good."

I waited, then she unwrapped her legs from me.  Grabbing them, I pushed them up in the air, giving me maximum access to her.  As she started to loosen up, I began to pick up speed and go as deep as I could.  Carol's tits were bouncing, and her head just rolled on the pillow.  

She looked up at me, "Just like that, keep doing that. OH GOD, I think I am going to cum again."

Her pussy started to clench my cock and spasm.  I could not take it anymore, pushed as deep as I could into her and began to fill her pussy with my hot cum.  Feeling me pulse in her caused her to open her eyes wide and look, the word no forming on her lips. Just as she tried to say something, the orgasm slammed into her again, sweeping her away in a wave of euphoria.  

I finished unloading in her as she calmed down, her pussy still grabbing at my cock.  Releasing her legs, I fell on top of her.  Both of us slowly caught our breath.  My cock softened and slid from her pussy.  Not wanting to crush her, I rolled off to the side.  

Carol looked at me, a sadness in her eyes.  "Thank you, I really needed that.  But it probably means I am done with him.  It's not fair for me to not experience this when he is."

"Believe me it was my pleasure."

"Can we skip the pool for a while?  I really need a nap," Carol said.  

"Sure, can I stay here with you?"

"Oh yes, don't you move."

I dozed off snuggled up behind her, my still slick cock in her ass crack, my arms over her tits.  It was turning out to be an interesting trip.

12