One Night at a Time - Carol Pt. 02

Story Info
Carol continues to rekindle her sexual desires.
3k words
4.53
5.5k
7

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 11/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Continuing story of traveling with a coworker whose marriage is falling apart.

I awoke to a phone ringing.  Carol sat up, looking around for the offending noise.  She reached across me and answered the phone.

"Hello." 

"Yes, we can make that."

"Great, see you in the morning."

Carol hung up the phone, but did not move off of me.  I could feel her tits smashing against my stomach, her ass sticking up in the air a bit.

"Hmmm, you feel nice and warm," I said.

She wiggled her tits against me and then slid up to where she was lying on top of me.  

"That was the CFO.  Wanted to know if we can meet with him and the Chairman tomorrow for breakfast at 7:30 to review our proposal.  Said we would be free after that.  We could stay or try to get home early."

She looked at me for a minute, her warm body pressed against mine.

"I know that I shouldn't but I would like to stay if you can."

"Well, I am not expected till Saturday evening.  I say let's stay with the original schedule."

She smiled and pushed her pussy against me.  Her lying on top of me had started to wake my cock up and it was about half hard and growing.  Carol moaned softly.

"I feel so naughty, naked lying on top of someone else's husband, a big wet spot in the bed and I think there is still cum leaking out of me."

"HMMMMMM.  You left out sexy and hot."

I stroked her back and she purred, contentedly.   My growing cock needed  some room so I pushed my pelvis up moving her enough to allow my cock to rest between us.

Carol smiled, licked her lips and then kissed me.  With a grin she began sliding down my body dragging her tongue down my torso.  She stopped when my cock settled between her tits.

It was my turn to groan softly. I pushed my cock against her tits as she rose up pushing her soft mounds together.  I humped her tits for a minute.   She moved sitting on her knees between my legs.

Smiling she leaned down, her tongue sticking out, until it touched my balls.  She then licked my cock up and down, stopping to suck the head on occasion, looking at me the entire time.  

"Yummy it tastes like us."

I wanted her to take my cock  in her mouth.  Like she was reading my mind, she held my cock up and began to slide her mouth over the tip.  Carol made it about half way down before stopping and choking a bit.  

Pulling her head up, she looked at me," Sorry a bit out of practice and this one is bigger than my last one."

She smiled and then took me in her mouth again, her tongue working the underside of my cock.  Moving her mouth further down my cock with each stroke, she stopped with just about all of me in her mouth.  Pulling up she was gasping a bit for air.

"Almost all the way that time.  Give me a second and I think I can get it in my throat," she smiled.

"You are doing just fine, believe me.  Don't force anything if you don't want to."

"Swallowing cocks was my thing in college.  It's how I first had my husband," she said with a bit of sadness in her eyes.

Looking right at me she began to feed my cock back into her mouth.  Soon I felt my tip pushing against her throat.  Carol had a pained look in her eyes but kept pushing her head down.  My cock popped into her throat and a muffled groan came from her mouth.  She kept it lodged in her throat for about 30 seconds then began to fuck my cock with her mouth.

Suddenly she popped off of my cock, gasping for breath, slobber stringing from her mouth to my cock, and running down my balls.

"Fuck, very good.  I could feel your throat milking me."

She beamed at me, "Thank you, sure my throat will be very sore in the morning."

She was holding my slobber covered cock up lightly stroking it as she went down between my legs and took one then both of my balls into her mouth, her tongue running over them.  I moaned as she sucked them both, the feeling of pain and pleasure unique to this technique. Releasing the pressure on my balls they popped from her mouth and she returned to sucking me.  

She quickly had me moaning and squirming, humping her mouth.  I could only reach her head and wanted her to turn so I could play with her.  

"Oh god that feels good.  Turn around so I can play with you too."

She looked up smiling, "No.  I want to suck your cock like this and swallow your hot cum."

Carol then swallowed me whole again, my cock being milked by her throat.  Her hand had moved to my balls and she squeezed and massaged them.  The efforts of her hands, mouth and throat had that familiar feeling boiling in my balls.  She could sense my wanting to cum as I started humping her mouth.

Carol pulled her head off of me, gasping for air, her hand a blur moving up and down my cock, drool and slobber hanging from her mouth.

"Cum for me, let me taste you.  Oh yeah cum for me baby."

I just nodded and my cock swelled.  Carol recognized I was cumming and her mouth had just engulfed the head of my cock when it exploded in her mouth.  She kept moving down, my cock pushing into her throat.  A couple of more blasts went right down her throat and she pulled back to let my cock finish pulsing in her mouth.  Using her thumb she pushed the remaining cum from my cock into her mouth.  Then looking at me she made a show of the cum in her mouth and then swallowed it.  

"You have very yummy cum," she said smiling and starting to slide up my body.

"Oh god, that was amazing, one of the best blow jobs ever.  Felt like I was cumming as hard as I ever have."

Having moved up on top of me, she kissed me.  My cum was still on her tongue and lips and we shared what was left in the kiss.

"Thank you.  Was it better than the staff you have been fucking?", she said with a smirk.

"Well you just cannot beat experience and desire.  That is something you clearly love doing and sharing."

She laid her head on my chest and sighed.  Our naked bodies touching, she felt so nice on me.

"Oh I have missed this.  Just being naked, touching another person, being held.  Feels like I am wanted again."

I put my arms around her and hugged her closer.  She purred, content with where she was.

After a couple of minutes like that she broke my hug and rolled beside me, her tits pressing up against my arm, her pelvis pressed against my hip.

She looked up," Thank you for helping me.  I did not feel safe doing something like this back home.  It is really fortunate that we got this opportunity."

"Glad I could help.  I think you just needed some distance and a chance to feel wanted again."

She smiled, "True.  You know I don't travel like some of ya'll do.  Does a lot of this go on?"

"It does more than you would think.  People away from their spouses, mix in some alcohol, loneliness, hornyness, unhappiness, and you have cocks in pussies that should not be."

"I just never thought of it like that.  Which one of those are you right now?," she asked, smiling at me. 

"Mine is usually just horiness and a willingness to help a coworker in need," I said smiling.

"And I thank you.  I am starving, what are we going to do for dinner?"

"There is a nice seafood place down by the harbor not too far from here.  It's still early, we can probably still get in."

"Let's go," she said as she jumped off of the bed.  

I slid off and went into my room to grab some clothes.  Khaki's, golf shirt, and shoes.  Decided to go commando for the evening.  Stepping back into Carol's room I could see she was still naked, looking through her closet.  

She looked at me, "Ah okay, casual," as she pulled a spaghetti strap dress out of the closet.  Without missing a beat, she pulled the dress over her head, the hem falling mid thigh on her.  Leaning over, she slipped a pair of 3" heels on.

Twirling around she asked," Well how does it look?  I bought this with the red swimsuit."

I looked her over, the elastic top squeezing her tits a bit, the heels pushing her ass up.  "Very sexy.  You going full commando tonight?"

Twirling around again, enough that her dress blew up, "Yes I am. I have been set free again."

Her spin put her right in front of me.  Stepping forward she kissed me and pressed her body against mine.  

"Let's get something to eat, I need you to keep your strength up."

We headed to the lobby, grabbed a ride and got in at the restaurant.  They placed us in a semi-circular booth that looked over the marina. This allowed us to sit next to each other.  

Starting with drinks, then dinner with two bottles of wine and then after dinner drinks, we were feeling pretty mellow when it was time to go.  We had been a little handsy at dinner, her hand squeezing my cock, my hand running up her thigh to brush against her pussy.  

Falling into the car, she leaned her body into mine, tits pressing against my arm, her mouth near my ear.

"I need you to fuck me again.  Cum in me, make me feel it."

Looking over I smiled at her, "We can do that."  

She purred and laid her head on my chest.  It was a short ride to the hotel and we had to separate in case someone saw us. That changed as the elevator door closed, we were alone.  Carol stepped up, grabbed my cock and started rubbing it through my pants.  Not to be out done, I reached down past her hem and ran my finger over her pussy, she was already soaked, with juices running down her thigh. She groaned as two of my fingers slid into her.  

The elevator dinged as we approached our floor and we reluctantly separated.  Our rooms were about 1/2 way down the hall.  Carol ran ahead and stopped in front of my door.  She looked up and down the hallway and seeing no one around, pulled the spaghetti straps on her dress down and popped her tits out, grabbed them and shook them at me.

I stopped and smiled at her.  Patted around in my pockets "looking" for my key.  

"Com'n don't leave a girl hanging here," she said now glancing around nervously.

As I walked up to the door, key in hand, I heard a door open.  Carol's head whipped around, her arms covering her tits.

"Hurry," she hissed under her breath.

I opened my door just as a couple walked out a few doors down.  Carol almost leaped through the door and I followed her in, laughing quietly.

"Damn it you almost got me caught."

"I'm not the one who whipped your tits out.  But that was pretty exciting to see."

Carol lowered her head a bit, "Yeah have not done anything like that in 20 years.  It was very exciting," she said, slipping her dress down her body and stepping out of it, keeping her heels on.

I started undressing, shedding my shirt, shoes, pants then underwear.  Carol was caressing her breasts as she watched me.  My cock bobbed as I watched her.

Moving to her, I took her hand and led her into her room.  It was dark in her room and I put her at the end of the bed, facing the dresser and a mirror.  

"Don't move," I said as I moved to the curtains covering the sliding glass door and opened them.  The sun was almost down and twilight came through the window. 

 

Carol shivered as she looked out, like a little mini orgasm swept over her.

I moved back to her and stood behind her, my cock settling into the top of the crack of her ass.  Moving her around to look out the window she pressed up against me.

"You like being seen?  Being a little risky, a little exposed?"

She nodded her head and pressed back against me.  

I ran my hands down her arms, leaning in kissing her neck.  She shivered again.

Her nipples were rock hard and stuck out about an inch.  

Carol looked over at us in the mirror.  Smiling, she turned to face me.  

"This is so naughty.  I can feel my juices running down my thighs.  My body feels like I could just explode if I touched my clit."

"Let's see," I said.

Carol grabbed the tip of me cock and, raising up on her toes, began to rub me up down her slit.  She moaned, whimpered and held me tight.  As she rubbed I could see that she was rapidly reaching a peak. 

"I can't wait," she panted.

Reaching down and grabbing her nipples I tweaked both of them.  Her breath shot out of her and she began humping the head of my cock against her clit.

"Go on, I will catch up with you.  Let it out."

She just moaned, and slid my cock all the way in her.  The orgasm slammed into her, eyes rolling back, gasping for breath, her pussy clenching, pulling me in.

"Oh God, oh God, oh God," she said as her body trembled.  She had her arms around my neck hanging on as the waves of pleasure subsided.  

Her pussy was twitching around my cock.  She pushed up and slid my cock out of her and then stood in front of me, her head on my chest.  Carol was still breathing hard and she slowly got it under control.  

"Oh damn, sorry I could not wait, I have been worked up through dinner and then exposing myself.  I just was on a hair trigger.  Not wearing panties was so erotic.  I had forgotten how free all this feels.  Thank you for helping me come out of my shell," she smiled as she reached up and kissed me.

I stroked her back watching her reflection in the mirror.  Her ass was so inviting.  My cock was pressed against her stomach but needed to be in her.

Pulling her away from me, I turned her to face the mirror over the dresser.  I moved her forward and bent her at the waist, her hands resting on the dresser.  She looked in the mirror and smiled.  Her heels made her just about the right height to fuck standing up from behind.  

I grabbed my cock and began rubbing the head of it up and down her wet hot pussy.  She moaned as I did.  Placing the head in the middle of it I pushed lightly, the head popping into her.  A contented noise came from her.  Looking me in the eye she pushed her ass back taking all of my cock in her.  She began to move back and forth fucking herself on my cock.

"Oh god that feels good.  I need you to cum in me again, need to feel you pulse in my pussy. "

I reached around touching her clit, which made her jump and push back against me harder.   Her juices were running down my cock, almost dripping on the floor.  Reaching out I pulled her right hand to her clit where she could feel me pushing in and out of her.  With one hand on her hip and the other tweaking her tit I began to fuck her harder and harder.  

Looking at the mirror, she had her eyes closed, her face peaceful.  Grabbing her ass, I pulled her cheeks apart.  Could clearly see my cock moving in and out, her lips gripping and her asshole puckering.  I moved one hand to run a finger over her asshole.  It was slick with her juices and when I touched it her eyes popped open, a look of surprise on her face.  

My cock was getting ready to fill her pussy again.  I rubbed my thumb over her asshole and then shoved it into her ass.  Her mouth formed the O expression and she gasped as my thumb pushed into her.  

"Oh god, oh no," she said as her body began to shake, her pussy clenching and pulling at my cock, her ass crushing my thumb.  

She was cumming again.  This sent me over the edge and I rammed as deep as I could into her, my cock exploding deep in her.  Carol pushed back trying to make sure she got it all.  

I finally quit cumming in her and leaned over on her back.  She was looking at me in the mirror smiling.  My thumb slid out of her ass and my cock was beginning to fall out.

Her hand was over her pussy as my cock slid out," We need to move, it's leaking everywhere."

I stepped back from her and she waddled to the bed, hand in her crotch and then fell into the bed.  

Carol laid back and I turned and crawled up the bed to lay next to her.

"Damn, you got me going hard twice.  Amazing.  Have not had anything in my ass in years, not a favorite of soon to be ex-hubby."

"So glad you enjoyed it, I definitely did."

We turned to face each other, "You are staying aren't you?  I don't want to sleep alone."

Chuckling, "You could not get me out of this bed."

She smiled, kissed me and said softly, "Thank you."

We fell asleep in each other's arms, dreaming of what might come next.