One Night at a Time - Carol Pt. 05

Story Info
Our final fun together on the road trip.
1.5k words
4.54
2.5k
4
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 11/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We finish up our trip and have one last bit of fun.

I awoke to the familiar feeling of my cock being sucked.  With the limited light in the room I could see the back of Carol's head as she bobbed up and down on my cock.  Her mouth was so warm and wet.  As she moved to take me deep in her throat, I pushed my hips up to help her.  A muffled grunt came from her mouth as my cock slipped into her throat.  I could feel her throat milking my cock as she held her head still for about 20 seconds.

Suddenly she pulled her head back, gasping for air a bit.

"Oh good you are awake.  Thought I would clean you off before we go again.  We taste great on your cock," she smiled as she slid up my body.

I looked over at the clock, it was a little after 5 AM.

Carol was laying on me now, looking right at me.

"I have a question, a request and a confession to make.  Which do you want to hear first?"

"Hmm a confession, that sounds interesting, but let's hear your question first."

"Well, I found this," holding the bottle of lube up, "and was wondering what you think we need it for/"

I chuckled, "I was hoping to get a chance to fuck your ass, it looks so fuckable."

She kinda looked away for a second then back to me, "I think you have answered my request.  I wanted you to fuck my ass, but it has been a long time since i did that.  Hubby did not like it. so I will need you to help me with that.

I smiled at her, "Oh I can definitely help you with that."

"Yeah, I thought so."

She got quiet again as she laid on me.  Finally she looked up at me again, "Ok, the confession part."

"Hmm, sounds serious."

"Well, I don't think it will be an issue, but I feel like I need to tell you.  Whew, alright, well since I have not been fucking anyone I am not on birth control.  You have been filling up an unprotected pussy for the past couple of days.  It is not the right time of my cycle, but you never know.  I got so caught up in being wanted, having sex, I did not stop you or make sure we were being safe."

She was looking at me, trying to see a reaction.  I did not say anything.

"Don't be mad, I was not trying to trick you, I just could not stop myself."

I pulled her to me, held her tight.  "I'm not mad, it's actually hot that I was cumming in an unprotected married pussy.  The only thing that would have made that hotter was if we were in your bed in your house.  If something happens, we will deal with it.  In the meantime, we should fuck your ass."

She was smiling broadly, "Thank you, I was afraid you would be pissed and leave."

"Nope, I am staying to fuck your ass," I said smiling.

"You have to go slow, been a long time, like in college long time, since I have had anything in my ass.  Had one boyfriend who loved it and he would pound it whenever he could."

"Did you like it?  Did he use your ass hard?  Cum deep in your ass?"

"Oh yes.  The very first time I was not expecting it, he was behind me and suddenly pulled out and shoved it in my ass.  I could not believe how much it hurt, but he wouldn't stop.  He just kept pounding away till he came in my ass.  I was so sore the next day I could not go to class."

"We can be nicer and take our time."

I started kissing her, she was wriggling on me, rubbing her pussy on me.  Rolling us to our sides facing each other I reached down to touch her pussy.  She was already soaked.  Carol began stroking my growing cock as I began to finger her very wet pussy.  She was clearly excited about getting her ass fucked.  

I continued to play with her, touching her everywhere, my tongue touching her tits, neck, swiping over her pussy.  She was moaning, purring. holding my head when she could.

Finally I slid on top of her, my cock poised at the entry to her pussy.  I pushed the head into her hot tunnel.  She moaned, "Wrong hole," then started laughing.  

My mouth was next to her ear, "How do you want it?  What feels best to you?"

"I want you behind me, want you to fuck me hard one last time."

I pushed my cock all the way in her, she gasped, "OH NO, not there."

Smiling, I pulled from her, and rolled off.  

"Get up on our knees."

Carol rolled to her knees, and smiling at me put her head down on the pillow, her ass sticking up in the air.  She held the lube in her hand over her head.  I grabbed the bottle from her and moved behind her.  Placing my legs between hers I spread her open, her asshole right in front of me.  Holding the bottle over her asshole, I dripped some lube on her.

"Oh that's still cold," she said, shaking her butt.

I began working my index finger over her asshole.  Pushing gently, my finger slid into her ass about half way.  She did a quick inhale as my finger penetrated her and she clenched her asshole.

"Relax, don't fight it," I said, rubbing her back with my other hand.  I let her adjust for a few seconds then pushed a little deeper.

"Ugh. Ok I'm good."

I kept working my finger into her and could feel her ass loosening up.  She had raised her ass up a bit and my cock was pointing right at her pussy.  As I worked my finger deeper into her I pushed the head of my cock into her pussy.  Carol purred and pushed back against me, pushing my cock deeper into her and my finger all the way in her.

"ARGHH, oh damn.  You feel good in my pussy but need you elsewhere."

" I know, but want to loosen you up some more."

Pulling my finger from her ass I put more lube on my index and middle finger.  Pressing against her asshole I began to work them in together.  My cock was parked about half way in her.  I kept up the pressure on her asshole adding lube and stretching to add a third finger.

"You okay?"

"Yes," she grunted and pushed back against my hand.

Finally decided she was ready,  Slipped my cock from her pussy and added lube to it, squirting some around her asshole as well.

"You ready for this?"

"Yes, please fuck my ass, just fuck it."

"Yes Maam."

I pressed the head of my cock against her brown hole.  The fingers had loosened her up enough to let the head slip in.  She grunted as I paused.

She looked over her shoulder, a slight grimace on her face.

"Wow, you are bigger than I remember my fuck buddy being."

The head of my cock popped in her ass.  I heard her audibly inhale, her hand reaching back to push on my stomach.

"OH FUCK, wait a second.  Damn it's been a long time."

"Want to stop?"

"No, give me a minute."

We waited for a minute then Carol began to push back against me.  My cuck inching into her ass.  Carol grunted and pushed one last time and I was all the way in her ass.

She let out breath, "Oh fuck, I forgot how full that feels."

I am holding her hips as she begins to move back and forth, tucking her ass.  Her tight hole squeezing my cock.  One hand moved to her pussy and I could feel her fingers through the thin membrane between.

Carol was breathing hard, pushing against my cock fucking her ass as deep as she could.  She rammed deep and I felt her ass clenching my cock, almost crushing my cock as an orgasm swept over her.  I held on as the last of the orgasm subsided.  

Her head was down, ass up now.  

"OH MY FUCKING GOD, that was amazing.  Cum in my ass, finish fucking me."

I grabbed her hips and began to drive in and out of her ass.  The heat and tightness of her ass working my cock.

Finally I pulled her tight to me, my cock swelling as it unloaded deep in her ass. Grunting I pulse all of my cum into her.

"Oh God yes, I can feel it pumping me."

We collapse in a heap on the bed, my cock eventually slipping from her ass.  Carol turns to face me.

"Thank you, that was amazing.  This has been a great week.  Thanks for being here with me."

"Oh believe me, it has been my pleasure."

Carol gets back home, confronts her husband and takes him to the cleaners in the divorce.  After the divorce we get together a couple of times to celebrate.