Show Them What a Slut You Can Be

Story Info
A typical joins her husband on a golf weekend with friends.
7.3k words
4.47
55.2k
200
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Imstillfun
Imstillfun
10,284 Followers

Author's note: First, I'd like to thank all my fans. Even though I haven't written for a while, out of 94,000 authors, you're still keeping me in the top 20 most followed and top 30 most favorited. I appreciate all your comments and feedback. I read them all.

Please keep ranking, following, and commenting on my stories. I appreciate all of you. Feel free to send me feedback. I respond to everyone with a valid email address.

Please check out my profile for basic questions about me and to check out my other stories..

================

We were on our way to Monterey. My husband Bill had scheduled a golf weekend at Pebble Beach with his normal golf foursome. Although not interested in golf I could easily spend the weekend shopping in Monterey, Carmel, and Carmel by the sea.

At first my husband was reluctant. He was not sure how his buddies would react to him bringing his wife. He was surprised when they sounded enthusiastic. So we packed the kids off to their grandparents and off we went.

I love his foursome. They are all great guys. Jim and Brian were friends from high school. Bill had kept in touch with them all through college. As they had all grown up in the same town they all settled close by and maintained their friendship. Kip was a friend from a previous job who just fit in well with the group. Bill, Jim, and Brian all picked up golf around the same time. Somewhere in their 30s. Kip had been playing a bit longer. Now around 40 they were pretty evenly matched.

As I said, originally Bill did not want me to go. He was thinking 'guys only weekend.' Jim was married but Brian was going through a divorce and Kip was single. Kip had a kind of reputation as a ladies man and often flirted with me when we were together. I didn't mind. It was all in fun and I may have flirted back a bit. Jim's wife Barbara and I were fairly good friends. The kind that went to dinner together sometimes with our husbands, but rarely texted or hung out on our own.

After a small bit of pouting on my part Bill agreed to ask his friends. He was surprised when they all said yes. After chatting a bit we decided to get an airBnB in Carmel by the sea. With a bit of research I found a great four bedroom place within walking distance of downtown shops and restaurants.

We arrived at the airbnb Friday afternoon. The place was beautiful.up in the hills with huge vistas from the deck. It was very private. You could see neighbor's houses but you could not see in them. The deck was positioned away from the houses.

We looked through the house. Two of the bedrooms had king size beds, two queen size, as the married couple we took one of the king sized.

"Wow, Janet," (im Janet by the way) "this place is great," commented Kip.

"Well, so far it meets up to its ad," I replied.

We all continued to explore. A fantastic great room with a fireplace, a hot tub on the deck, 2 baths. I was going to like it here.

It was about 5:00 when we got settled in our rooms and unpacked. The decision was made to head out for dinner around 7:00 and I would do some grocery shopping the next day.

I commented that I'd want to change and rest a bit before dinner. I was in jeans and a nice top, but in Carmel dresses are not inappropriate and I knew my husband loved seeing me in a dress. So I headed to our room to change. Being a golf weekend I wasn't expecting a wild romantic time, but I still liked to look good.

I went to the bedroom to change. I stripped off my jeans and top. As I stood there in my underwear I caught a glimpse of myself in a mirror. 'Not bad,' I thought. At 5'6" 135lbs I still looked good. My brown hair hung down my back between my shoulder blades. My stomach had a little curve but I could still wear a bikini.

As I was standing there admiring myself Bill came in the room. He came up behind me and put his arms around my waist.

"I hope you like what you see, cause I sure do," he said.

"You're so sweet," I replied.

He kissed my neck.

"The guys are waiting," I said.

"We don't have to be ready for half an hour," he replied as he slid a hand down my panties.

"They'll hear us," I protested.

His finger started playing with my pussy, gently gliding over my clit.

"So what,' he said. "They'll just be jealous of me, besides they'll just think what a sexy wife I have."

I sighed and pushed my pussy into his hand. "Do you want them to know how sexy I am?" I asked.

"It'd be kinda hot," he replied.

By this time his.fingers were really making me wet. I put my hands on the bands of my panties and pushed them over my hips and let them fall to the floor. I put my hands on the mirror bending slightly forward and said, "Wel, right now your sexy wife needs to be fucked."

He undid his shorts and let them drop to the floor. In the mirror I saw his hard cock spring free. I loved his cock it wasn't huge but it was just on the sweet side of too big. I loved the way it made me feel.

He slid his cock against my slit a few.times to lubricate it then slid inside me. As he slowly fucked me he undid my bra. I shrugged it off and let it fall to the floor. He was behind and I was bent forward, so I could see his face while he fucked me. He looked like he was concentrating. He saw me looking at him and smiled at me.

"God, your pussy feels good," he said.

"Your cock's not bad either," I said.

I was starting to lose myself to getting fucked. "Fuck yes," I moaned. "Not bad at all."

"You like that," he teased. "You like watching yourself get fucked in the mirror?"

"Yes," I replied. "I love watching you fuck me. Fuck me, fuck me harder."

He grabbed my hips and started thrusting harder. I braced myself against the mirror.

"Oh fuck," I moaned. "I love how you fuck me."

Then a weird thought crossed my mind. "Would you really want your friends to know how sexy I can be?"

He started thrusting harder. I'd hit on something.

"How sexy?" I asked.

"As sexy as you dare," he replied.

"I can be pretty daring," I teased. I could feel my orgasm building.

"Go for it," he practically hissed.

"Oh fuck," I moaned as I started to cum. My knees started to buckle but Bill wrapped his arms around my waist and held me up.

"You don't want your friends to think I'm a slut," I breathed catching my breath.

"Go for it," he grunted as hot cum filled my pussy.

I looked at the clock. "Fuck 6:50, no time for a shower I have to get dressed,". I said. "I hope I don't smell like I've just been fucked,".

"I kinda hope you do," he laughed.

I looked at my dresses. I'd taken more than I needed, after all, who knew what mood I'd be in, but after that conversation I was feeling flirty and sexy. I pulled out a little yellow sundress. It was short and came down mid thigh with spaghetti straps. I pulled out some underwear. I realized I didn't bring a strapless bra but figured I really didn't need one. I found a light pink thong and pulled it on.

As I did, Bill said, "Do you really need those?"

"Umm, you want me to go commando?" I asked with a bit of wonder.

"Kinda,". He said. "It'd be fun knowing all you're wearing is that dress."

What the hell, I thought. I pulled the thong off.

"That better?" I asked.

Bill came over and kissed me. "Infinitely," he said.

I pulled on my dress and looked in the mirror. No one could tell. I did look sexy and it felt kind of hot knowing that Bill and I knew that was all I was wearing.

As we came out of the bedroom the other guys were waiting for us.

"Have a good nap?" smirked Kip and then, "pretty dress. You look great."

I blushed all of a sudden, becoming very conscious of my nakedness.

"Thank you," I replied, but I wondered about the nap comment. Did they hear what was happening in there?

We all piled into our SUV and headed out to dinner. I was in the front. The three guys in the back. As we rode Bill had his hand on my thigh. He kept sliding it up and down.

The guys in the back were complaining how crowded it was and since I was the smallest I should have sat in the back. I turned my head to comment and saw they were very fixated on Bill's hand on my thigh. I then became aware that Bill seemed to be pushing the hem of my dress up a bit. I was showing a lot of thigh.

"You wish," I said.

We bantered back and forth on the way to the restaurant. The whole time I was aware of all the focus on my thigh. I could feel myself getting wet.

We got to the restaurant. They'd set a booth up for us. I ended up between Kip and Bill. Brian and Jim were across from us.

Dinner was nice. Being the only woman I was kind of the center of attention. Kip kept flirting with me and teasing me. The other guys joined in but Kip was the instigator.

During dinner Bill kept playing with my thigh and pushing my skirt up. It was almost to my crotch any higher and Kip would be looking at my pussy. Funny thing, I was enjoying the teasing. I was getting wet wondering whether or not my husband would show another man my pussy. The idea both turned me on and scared the hell out of me.

At one point I had to use the restroom. I asked Bill to move out so I could get up. He slid out and reached out his hand to help me. As I scooted out of the booth my dress slid up more. For a short moment my pussy was exposed. I was wondering if Kip saw it.

As I stood up I whispered to my husband, "Are you trying to let people see my pussy?"

"Well, I wouldn't mind," he whispered back and kissed me lightly on the lips.

Then he smacked me on the ass and said, "Hurry back."

As I headed to the restroom my mind was spinning. He wanted people to see my pussy? Specifically his friends? Why did he want that? And, why was my pussy tingling at the thought of it?

I went to the restroom and returned to the booth. As I walked towards it I saw Bill and Kip kind of huddling and talking. When they saw me they abruptly stopped. Bill got up to let me slide in. His hand immediately returned to my thigh this time making no effort to hide that he was pushing my dress up. I was feeling tingly all over and my pussy was wet. I was regretting not wearing panties.

After dinner we decided to head out to a bar. Getting into the car Kip insisted I sit in the back. I looked at Bill and he just shrugged. I got in the back between Kip and Jim. I was very careful to manage my dress as I climbed in but it still rode up showing a lot of thigh.

We got to the bar and they had a band. It was a little dive but crowded. There were people on the dance floor. We found a bar height table with barstools. Before I could even get up on a barstool, Kip asked me to dance. I looked at Bill and he just nodded his head, so we headed out to the dance floor.

There were a few fast dances and I kept my movement down to keep my dress down. The next song was a slow dance. Kip stepped in and put his arm around me. As we danced, I could feel his hands sliding up and down my hip. I knew that soon he was going to discover I wasn't wearing panties.

I was right, it didn't take long.

He pulled back and smiled at me, "you're not wearing panties, "he said.

I'm sure I must've blushed.

"Are you?" he insisted.

He was going to make me admit it. I decided to go with it.

"Nope," I replied, does it bother you?"

"On the contrary, I think it's fucking sexy as hell." He laughed.

"Oh, you think I'm sexy?" I asked.

"Even with panties you're one of the sexiest women I've ever met," he answered.

"I'm too old to be sexy. I'm 37," I protested.

"I've known you for 10 years and as far as I'm concerned, you keep getting sexier," he answered.

He pulled me back in close and continued to dance with me, but this time his hand roamed my hips and even my ass more. I looked over to Bill to see if he was paying attention. He was, he was watching intently. When he saw me looking at him he just smiled and waved. He could clearly see that Kip had his hand on my ass. Kip waved to him, Bill waved back.

Well, if Bill wasn't going to worry about it. I wasn't going to worry about it. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the feeling. It was weird to have another man's hand on my ass. It had been years since anybody but Bill touched me, but here I was on the dance floor being groped by one of my husband's best friends and my husband didn't seem to mind.

After the dance, Kip led me back to the table. I decided not to try to climb into a barstool. Kip was standing next to Jim and Brian. He whispered something to Brian and Brian whispered to Jim. I don't really know, but I can pretty much guess what he was saying because right afterwards Brian asked me to dance.

The first song that was playing was a slow song. Brian immediately had his hand on my hip. Probably checking to see if I was wearing panties. When he realized I really wasn't, his hands began to roam. Again I looked over at Bil. He just smiled at me.

It was getting to be late and the guys wanted to play golf in the morning so after a few dances, we got up to leave. When we got back to the car, Kip and Brian insisted I sit in the backseat between them. Again, I slid into the car being very careful about how my dress was riding up. Even with being careful, I was showing an awful lot of thigh.

I looked at Kip, but he was just grinning at me.

At some point, Kip decided to address the elephant in the car. "So Bill, your wife's not wearing panties tonight. Is that the usual way she goes?"

Bill just laughed, "no in fact she's never done it before. It's kind of cool isn't it?"

Kip, kind of scoffed and replied, "I'll say, it's sexy as hell and you're a lucky guy."

"Yes, I am," Bill replied

"Guys, stop talking about my underwear," I protested.

"Or lack of it," laughed Kip.

I playfully punched him in the arm. "Well, I'm glad you're all enjoying this," I pouted.

"We'd enjoy it more if we could see," Kip chimed in.

"Yeah, well that's not happening," I replied.

Thankfully we arrived back at the house. We all went in. I headed to the bedroom to drop off my purse and change out of my dress. As I reached the door I had a dirty thought.

"Hey guys," I called and then with my back to them. Then I pulled my dress up over my ass and walked through the bedroom door. I could almost feel all eyes upon me and I could also feel my heart beating a mile a minute. I closed the door, leaned against it, and tried to catch my breath.

I decided to change into my jammies, a long t-shirt and a pair of soft shorts. I walked back into the living room. All the guys were sitting around and they all had drinks.

"No drink for me?" I pouted.

"I'll get it," said Brian and jumped up to get me one.

"I don't know," said Kip, "we were kinda hoping you weren't wearing panties again."

"How do you know I am?" I teased.

"Well, I guess I could feel," said Kip, "or even better, take the shorts off."

"No one is feeling my ass," I said.

Then I walked up to Bill and stood in front of him. Looking him in the eye, back towards the other men, I said, "and the only person besides me that I let take my shorts off, is my husband."

Brian handed me my drink. I took a big gulp. "So if he wanted my shorts off, he'd have to take them off."

Bill sat there looking at me. We looked at each other for what seemed an eternity. Then without losing my gaze he leaned forward, slid his hands up under my shirt and grabbed the band of my shorts.

"You sure?" I asked.

Without answering he started to push my shorts down over my hips and ass. He then let them fall to the ground. I stepped out of them. My pussy was practically dripping, I could not believe he actually did it. I could barely breathe. I just stood there looking at him stupidly. Luckily my shirt was very long and covered my ass.

I looked back over my shoulder, "Happy?" I asked no one in particular.

"Not fair," Kip protested. "We still don't know if you're wearing panties."

I laughed. "Oh well."

Then I bent over to pick up my shorts. Knowing my shirt would slide up and show a little bit of my ass.

"You'll probably never know," I laughed.

"You could be wearing a thong," Kip challenged.

"I could be," I replied. "You'll just have to wonder." Then looking at my husband I said, "I'm going to bed, coming?"

I walked to the bedroom door and then, again stopping in the doorway. I turned my head and looked at the guys, smiling. I pulled my shirt up over my ass to my waist showing off my naked ass.

"Better?" I teased. Then I walked into the room and shut the door.

God my nipples were hard, my pussy was practically dripping down my legs, and I was having a hard time catching my breath. I just stood there in the room looking at myself in the mirror.

Luckily the door opened behind me and Bill came in. I looked at him for a second, I dropped to my knees in front of him and undid his shorts. I pulled them down and as I did his cock sprang out. It was hard as a rock. I took it in my hand, opened my mouth and wrapped my lips around it.

It felt so good. I continued to lick and suck it while looking Bill in the eye. I stopped for a moment. Still holding his cock.

"Did you like that?" I asked.

"More than you know," he answered.

"You liked me showing my ass off?" I continued.

"Yes," he replied.

Why?" I asked and took his cock back in my mouth.

"I can't really explain it. It's kind of like making people envious of me knowing what a sexy hot wife I have," he said. "How did it make you feel?"

"Well," I thought a bit, "It obviously made me horny. It made me feel wanted, lusted after. I liked that feeling. You make me feel that way all the time, but it's nice to know others find me desirable. You didn't think it was a bit, you know, slutty?"

"Maybe," he answered, "but I think I liked that, the guys knowing my wife can be slutty."

I pushed him down so he was sitting on the bed. I pulled off his shirt and shorts. Then I pushed him back on the bed and crawled on top of him. I guided his cock into my pussy.

"Oh fuck, that feels so good," I moaned. I started fucking myself on his cock.

"So, it turned you on to show your ass off to my friends?" he teased.

"Yes," I responded, "you can't tell how wet I am? It obviously turned you on too, seeing your wife act a little slutty."

Yes," he moaned.

So you like having a slut wife," I teased while slowly riding his cock.

"Yes," he moaned again.

"Oh," I teased, "how slutty?"

"As slutty as you want," he replied.

I kept fucking him.

"So, were you trying to show them my pussy?" I asked. I started riding him harder.

"Yes," he moaned.

"Would you have liked your slutty little wife to show off her pussy?" I whispered in his ear.

"Fuck yes," he moaned and started thrusting his hips and driving his cock into me.

"Mmmmm," I moaned, "all your friends seeing my pussy. Me, letting them, like a little slut."

"Oh fuck," he made a guttersl sound.

"No more talk," I breathed. "I need to be fucked."

He flipped me on my back and started ramming his cock into me.

"Fuck yes, fuck me. Fuck your little slut wife. Give me that hard cock. Fuck I'm so wet. That feels so good."

He continued pounding me with his cock.

"You like that you slut," he hissed. "You liked showing off your ass. You wanted to show off more, didn't you.? You like being fucked hard, don't you?"

"Fuck yes," I replied. "Fuck your slutty little wife. I loved showing off. Give me that cock. I love hard cock," I practically yelled. I forgot other people were in the house.

He flipped me over and pushed my head and chest to the bed. He entered me from behind and started pounding my pussy.

"I know you loved it. You wanted me to show off your ass didn't you? You wish I'd pulled up your shirt instead of you doing it yourself," he said as he pounded me. "Didn't you?"

"Yes, I wanted you to show me off. I wanted you to pull off my shirt and show me off," I continued. I don't know where that came from but at the moment, being fucked, that's how I felt.

Imstillfun
Imstillfun
10,284 Followers
12