One Night at Adelitas Bar Tijuana

Story Info
A Story of my first time at the world famous Adelitas Bar.
1.9k words
3.68
10.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brief Introduction

Adelita Bar is one of the most famous men's club in Tijuana, MX. It is a destination for men to fulfill their fantasies and have some sexy fun with beautiful women. My first time at Adelitas was when I was 19 yrs old and I went with some friends from work after doing security for a Brittany Spear concert. This trip turned into a weekend to never be forgotten. The experience is detailed below.

Friday Night - Adelitas

"Let's go to TJ, Charlie!" Jay said as we were walking to the car after a long day working a Brittany Spears concert at the Cox Arena at SDSU in San Diego.

"Fuck Dawg, I am tired but I am down. Let's stop at my place and get some clothes." I said as they drove away in his 1986 Caprice.

I was a chubby white boy and had just turned 20 year old. I started working at Security company that handles most of San Diego's concerts after High School while going to the local community college. I met Jay at work, who was a wild, hot tempered 21 yr Mexican built like a 5ft-2in Hulk Hogan. We worked several shifts together and became good friends, who would often hang out and party, most of the time in the nightclubs in TJ.

After we both showered, got dressed and packed some extra clothes. We stopped by our friend Brian's house to see if he wanted to go with us. Brian was a typical San Diego Beach bum who surfed, got stoned and went to work only if he needed the money. He was 24 years old and probably too old to be pulling the shit he did, but he was always down to go and party. He grabbed his shit and was in the car ready to go.

When we made it to the San Ysidro border crossing, I decided to park my car on the US side of the border. We walked across the border, hopped in the Taxi and grabbed a hotel room near Avenida Revolucion. At 11pm, we were finally ready to party.

"Boys, I am taking you somewhere new!" Brian said with a smirk. "We are going to Adelitas" as he handed us condoms and little blue pills.

As we walked towards Adelitas, there were beautiful young latina streetwalkers lining the streets, but the real treat was waiting in the bar. The bar was filled with sexy, half naked women, who were ready to fulfill your sexual needs. We grabbed a bucket of beer and watched the women stripping on the poles. Our cocks getting harder by the minute. We finally decided to ask a couple of the girls to our table for drinks.

I asked a woman named Maria to join me. She had the most amazing eyes I have ever seen at that point in my life. She was a little over 5ft, long thick legs with a booty, and had nice perky titties with a rose tattoo on it. Brian had a woman, who looked like she was 16-17 join us. She had huge ass titties, no ass, and looked young as fuck. Jay pulled a nice dark skinned woman, that looked like the singer Selina. We all sat there getting drunk and flirting with the girl. We each started focusing on the woman.

I was memorized by Maria's eyes and her sweet whispers in my ear. She was sitting on my lap grinding her ass on my cock as my hands rubbed her titties. She would pour my beer in my mouth as I rubbed my hands all over her body. She slowly let me finger her wet pussy and would lick the pussy juice off my fingers. She stopped grinding on me and unzipped my pants playing with my hard cock. She whispered in my ears "Come fuck me. $45.00" I zipped my pants up and walked with her to the rooms as the other guys were getting ready to do the same thing.

When we got to the room. She laid me on the bed and slowly took off her clothes. As she pulled down her thong to expose her shaved pussy, she took my hand and had me rub her pussy. My fingers deep inside her, she had me use my thumb to rub her clit. After a few minutes, she pulled away and told me to get naked. As I pulled my pants down she got on her knees and took my cock in her mouth. Her tongue was licking my cock as she took all of it deep in her mouth as she was rubbing my balls. She took a condom and put it on my cock with her mouth. Maria got on top of me and said " I want you cock Poppy!" as she glided my cock in her. She slowly started grinding on my cock as I sucked on her titties. She started grinding faster and faster putting her face close to mine but not letting my kiss those amazing lips. My hand grasped her ass tightly and she knew I was not going to be able to hold it anymore. She pulled my hair lifting my head in her titties as I cummed. She got off my cock, kissed me on the cheek and took a shower with me to clean off. We walked out of the hotel area and back to the bar where Jay and Brian were waiting for me.

Saturday Morning - The College Girls

We left Adelitas all in a good mood and headed to get tacos down the street. It was about 3am and the taco stand was busy. We got our tacos and noticed 4 girls walking, who were definitely Americas by the way they acted. We watched the girls walk in an ally to take a piss and we started to crack up until a police officer rolled up on them. We ran over there and told the officer they were with us and offered him $20 for his trouble. He took the money and let us be. We introduced ourselves and invited the girls back with us for Tacos and Corona.

The girls were from Texas A&M in San Diego on Spring Break for the week and wanted to explore TJ before driving back home. Their names were Meagan, Sarah, Rose, and Janice. Meagan was a thick, blue eyed white girl, 5' 4", with nice huge tits and gave off that sexy nerd vibe. Sarah was a tall skinny white girl, brown eyes, dark red hair with small titties. Rose was chunky latina with both an ass and titties. Last but not least, Janice was a straight punk rock chick, Short Mexican, but built like Janet Jackson. After some more drinking, We invited the girls to stay with us in our hotel room instead of them trying to cross back to the USA intoxicated. They were cool with that and asked if we would all hang out later that day. Shit, We were down!

When we all got back to the hotel. We all started talking, laughing, and bullshitting about everything. Janice was straddling Brian, teasing him with her hands and licking his neck. Brian had his hand on her ass, lifting her little leather shirt up which exposed her bare ass. We all watched them in shock that they were probably gonna fuck right their in front of us. Brian laid her down on the sofa and started to lick her legs and glide his tongue on her pussy. He continued to pleasure her pussy, as she motioned for me to come over there. She unzipped my pants and started sucking my cock while slowly rubbing my balls. She pushed me away and got up before I had a chance to cum.

Janice went over to the other girls and they whispered to each other. As they talked, we each popped the two Viagras that Brian had given us without the girls noticing. Janice then grabbed Sarah by the hands and took her to Jay. She told Jay to make her cum with his tongue. Jay started to slowly take her close off and they laid on the bed making out. I started kissing and rubbing on Meagan, who I was flirting with all night. Janice and Rose went over to Brian with Janice basically telling Rose with to do to him.

I was laying in bed with Meagan and slowly undressing her as I licked her body starting from her neck down to her feet. She spread her legs as I worked my way up and showed off her nicely trimmed pussy. She had a nice landing strip and I slowly put my 2 fingers in her pussy, while I licked and sucked on her clit. Janice came over and straddled Meagan's face having her lick her pussy. Meagan moaned in pleasure as she climaxed from my tongue. I got up and bent her over the bed and started fucking her doggy style while I watch Janice getting her pussy eaten by Meagan. I pulled my cock out of Meagan and stopped Meagan from licking Janice's pussy. I slid my cock in Janice and started thrusting deep in her while kissing her neck. I turned to see Meagan sucking Jay's cock as Rose fingered her pussy. Sarah was riding Brian's cock on the floor. I continued fucking Janice until I cummed in her wet pussy. Meagan swallowed all of Jay's load, while Brian cummed in Sarah's tight pussy. We all started to pass out after the fun was over.

The next day, we all woke up with a hangover and laid in the room until it was the late afternoon. We made plans for dinner and drinks before crossing back to the US later that night. Janice, Meagan, Sarah and Jay decided to go shopping before we met up for dinner while the rest of us stayed in the hotel.

Rose and I were talking as Brian was sleeping on the other bed. She said she had a sore back and I started to massage her back and rub her butt. I rubbed on her pussy and she allowed me to continue. Her pussy was wet and you could tell she wanted to get fucked. I pulled off my pants and slid my cock in her wet tight pussy pulling her hair back. Brian saw we were fucking and asked her to suck his cock. She let him slide his dick in her mouth. She took his cock deep in her throat without even gagging. I pulled my cock out of her and let Brian feel her wet tight pussy. We each took turns fucking her pussy. We had Brian lay his back so he could slide his cock in her ass. As soon as his cock was deep in her asshole, I slid my cock in her pussy. I fucked her pussy as his cock was deep in her ass. He pulled her hair back as I sucked on her titties. I could not hold it any more and cummed in her. As I pulled out, Brian pulled his cock out and cummed on her face. We all headed to the shower to clean off and get ready to hang out tonight.

After hanging out for dinner and drinks, we grabbed our stuff from the hotel and headed back to the border. After crossing and walking the girl to their car that was the last time we ever saw them. Me and guys drove back home still amazed at how the weekend ended. A night we will never forget!