One Night at the Bar

Story Info
Woman takes man out back to get fucked.
848 words
3.82
23.3k
26
10
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,086 Followers

Copyright © 2022 - This is an original work by Zeb Carter and is protected under copyright by U.S. copyright law. It is only submitted at Literotica.Com and any submission to any other site has not been authorized by the Author.

One Night at the Bar

She had a hold of my ear pulling me toward the back of the club. It really hurt, but I never believed in hitting women except to give them and spanking when they deserved one. She was close to being taken over my knee as she pulled on my ear to have me follow her. We were out the door into the alley. She let go of my ear. I grabbed it making sure it was still attached to my head. It was. She squatted down in front of me, legs spread wide, unzipped, and unbuttoned my pants. Next thing I knew my pants and boxers were down around my ankles.

Grabbing my semi-hard cock she stroked it looking up at me with lust written all over her face. Suddenly she was sucking on me. I groaned with the feel of her hot, wet mouth around my hardening cock. Spitting me out, she turned around bent overlooked at me over her shoulder, and yelled.

"Well, stick that thing in me and fuck me, hard!"

Nodding, I stepped in close and pushed my cock into her hot wet pussy. It was dripping. It was scorching hot. She was hot. As I hit bottom she groaned with pleasure.

"So, how man dicks rubbed up against you in there when you were dancing?" I asked.

"A lot."

"I see," I grunted as I pounded into her body as hard as I could.

"Did you enjoy the show?" she asked.

"I did."

I was getting there. I was almost ready to fill her with my cum. She was there already as I kept pounding into her hot cunt.

"Why didn't you bring any of them out here?" I asked.

She just shrieked as I asked that question. She was coming hard, yet still had breath enough to answer me.

"Because my husband wouldn't like that," she huffed.

I was grunting my pleasure as I pounded into her. She was not coming continuously whimpering as she did.

"How do you know? Have you ever asked him?"

"Oh fucking god!" she yelled. "I don't know."

"Then why did you pick me?" I asked.

Once again she screamed her pleasure. She was now slamming back against me as I fucked her pussy. She turned her head back looking up at me.

"Because you are safe," she said closing her eyes as she came again.

"I see?"

"Do you?"

"Yes. Do you want me to cum inside you? Or on your face?" I asked.

"You choose," she replied.

I just grunted slamming into her body over and over. I was close. Really, close. I could feel my orgasm as it started to shoot through my body and mind.

"Kneel," I said pulling out of her.

She knelt in front of me as I started to cum. Rope after rope shot out of my dick onto her beautiful face. In her lovely hair. She would be a mess when we went back into the club. And we were going back into the club. He had left her purse behind the bar. As the last of my cum dribbled out of my cock, her mouth was around me sucking me desperately. I watched as she came just from my cum hitting her face. Now she was coming just from sucking my cock. This woman was, had to be, the hottest woman I have ever had the pleasure of fucking.

"Smear it all over your face," I ordered.

Looking up at me, she did as she as I told her. She moaned as she did it. I pulled her up to stand in front of me as she did. She still had one hand around my cock. I was getting hard again.

"Would you like me to fuck you again?" I asked.

"No. Not now. Maybe later. I have to go clean up before..."

"Before, what?"

"I just have to clean up."

"Okay," I said bending over and pulling up my pants and boxers.

She sighed as she let go of me. I sighed as her hand left my cock. I finished putting myself back together and led her to the door. It was still ajar. I pulled it open pushing her before me. She almost shied away, as I pushed her toward the restrooms. I stood outside the door while she was inside fixing herself. When she came out, she took my arm. Guiding me to the bar, she got her purse and headed for the front door.

"I need you to fuck me again," she said.

Nodding, I took us out the door and out into the parking lot toward my car.

"In the car? Or over the hood?" I asked.

"Home in bed would be a lot better, dear," she replied with a giggle.

# # # #

Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,086 Followers