One Night at the Guard Post

Story Info
Intimate time with two security guards working graveyard.
5k words
4.76
7.9k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bjsroxxs
Bjsroxxs
211 Followers

*****The following story is fictional and the characters are 18 years old and older.****

"Come on, guys. One more game!" I said, urging my friends to play one more round of the latest Call of Duty game.

Charlie, my best friend, answered, "Alright, one more. I still need to get 5 more headshots with this shotgun to unlock the skin."

"Don't worry you'll get it. Let's hope we get shipment," I assured him.

"What do you need, Marcos?" Elias, my other friend, said over the Xbox party chat.

"Uh, a few more slide kills and I'll be done."

"Cool. Let 's go muchachos!" Elias said.

It was 11:15 at night on a Friday night. I had no work the next day so I could stay up. I'm a security guard at a DMV in East Los Angeles. Which can be chill but other days it can be the worst time. People are rude and the homeless have become such a problem in Los Angeles. I couldn't count how many times I had to try to get a homeless man out of the restrooms.

There were a few good things about working at the DMV, I got out of work at 5pm. There were definitely some good looking dudes who would stroll in. And Hector worked at my job. He is a DMV teller. The man was straight but he looked fine as fuck. Tall, thin with brown skin. His hair was cut short and he always flirted with me. I knew in another life we were lovers. Or at least that was the wish.

The security guard job was mostly to pay for my time in college. Although I had received some grants, it didn't pay for food or gas. And with gas prices being so high I needed the job. Driving to school was a nightmare due to all the traffic on the freeways.

My love life was pretty empty. I hadn't dated a guy since high school. I had come out to my parents at 16 with loving support. Even at work, I had support, everyone accepted me for who I was. One of the DMV Examiners, Pilar, had tried hooking me up with her son. She has suspicions that he was gay. But it turned out he wasn't. Her son was a good looking man, but gay was he not. That was one of the most awkward days of my life.

I had reassured myself many times that I didn't need a relationship in college. It would just honestly distract me from my studies. Instead, I just hooked up with guys. Either I hooked up with guys on Campus or at the local bars.

"Fuck yeah!" Charlie yelled into the mike. It made my ears ring a bit, "I am finally done with this fucking gun! All shotguns are gold!"

I clapped, "Congratulations!"

"Yeah, good one, bro," Elias added. He then let out a long yawn, "Alright, guys. I'm out. I have to get up early for the trip tomorrow."

I had forgotten that Elias was leaving for Montana for a week, "Alright, man. Don't forget my shot glass."

"Of course. Good night, gentlemen," then I saw the notification on my Xbox telling me he had left the party.

"What about you, Charlie?" I said.

A pause, then "Uh, I think I should go to sleep as well. Lorena doesn't like me staying up late," Lorena being his girlfriend since high school.

I made a whipping sound, teasing him.

"Laugh it up. You'll find yourself a man one day that'll do the same."

I grinned, "I doubt that."

"Good night, Marcos."

"Good night, Charlie."

Charlie left the party leaving me by my lonesome.

I toyed around with the idea of playing a few more matches but I ultimately decided not to. Instead, I turned off the Xbox and went to my bed. Immediately, I looked up porn on my phone. It was almost a daily ritual to jerk off before bed.

After a few minutes of looking for a good video, I pulled out my cock from my underwear and began to jerk off.

Unfortunately, I didn't get to finish as I received a phone call. It was from my boss, Jesus.

I picked it up, being grateful it wasn't a facetime call, "Hey, Jesus. What's up?"

"Sorry to call you on such short notice and late at night, but one of the guards at the research plant called off. I was wondering if you wanted the overtime?"

I had never been to the research plant. But I had heard stories from there. Most of them said how boring it was. I honestly wanted to tell him no because I wanted to finish, but at the same time I needed the cash. My car was in need of new tires and this would certainly pay for them.

I sighed, "Alright, what time do you need me there?"

"Midnight. I know that's really short notice but don't worry you'll get your 8 hours even if you arrive after midnight."

"Alright, I'll text you when I get there."

"Thank you, Marcos. I can always count on you. I owe you."

"Any time, Jesus."

I hung up and sat up on the bed. Jesus was a great supervisor. It was part of the reason why I said yes.

I got up off the bed and looked for my uniform pants. I was already in my underwear, since it was my preferred clothing when I was in my room.

With the rest of my uniform on, I grabbed my car keys and headed out.

The drive wasn't too long since it was night time. Thankfully most people were either at their destination or at home. The city of Los Angeles always looked gorgeous at night.

It was a little past midnight when I arrived at the research plant. It was a large building with about 7 floors. It was on a hill. I had parked behind the guard station that I was supposed to check in at. The guard station was actually a guard tower. It was pretty trippy to be honest. I didn't realize the type of security this place had.

I went up the stairs to the guard booth and knocked on the steel door. A few moments later, I heard the door unlock and then open. There stood the other security guard. A very good looking security guard to be exact. He was tall and thin, and the security uniform fit him loosely. His hair was buzzcut and he had facial hair on his chin. His skin was caramel. Maybe tonight wasn't going to be so bad.

"Hey, you must be Marcos?" he said in his deep voice, "Come on in," he stepped aside to let me through.

"Hey what's up," I said walking in.

The guard post was quite roomy. To my right was a console with a bunch of monitors on them. They seemed to look at the outside of the building. Behind the console was a window that ran along the wall. To my left were cabinets with a sink. A small fridge at the end.

The man closed the door and locked it then put his hand out, "My name is Angel."

"Yeah, you are," I said in my head.

We shook hands and he said, "So we got a sink, a fridge and there is a bathroom right there to your left. Any questions?"

I shook my head, "Nope. I didn't know the guard post was on a tower."

Angel laughed then sat down at the desk with all the monitors, "You ain't scared of heights?"

I shook my head again and sat down at the empty security desk, "No, I'm just not used to sitting so high up."

"It's not so bad. Just like the graveyard shift. It's pretty chill. Occasionally you'll have to let people in. Truck drivers or office staff who come in overnight to get some work done. Other than that, it's quiet."

"And how often do they check up on you?"

He leaned forward and whispered, "You ain't going to fall asleep on me, are you?"

"No," I said, nervously, "Maybe a nap. I worked a shift this morning."

"I'm messing with you. Naps are totally fine. Just make sure to set an alarm. There are no cameras here. Only on the stairs."

"Thanks, I appreciate it."

"We gotta look out for each other man. We're replaceable to these people. I'm one of the very few security guards that have been stationed here for a long time."

"Oh? And how long has that been?"

He reclined his seat and put his feet up on the consoler, "10 years this year. I started when I was 20. I got lucky to be honest. See, I used to work at a mall, which is a total nightmare, I don't recommend. And I wanted out and I saw they had an opening here. I knew nothing about this joint but anywhere was better than the Mall. Chasing teenagers is killer. I applied and I was declined. However, the guy they chose over me ended up leaving the company entirely. So in a last ditch effort to get coverage, they brought me over here. And well the people here really liked me and I ended up staying here."

"Well, aren't you an Angel?"

He laughed at the pun then said, "What about you, kid?"

"Well, I got this job mostly to help pay for my out of college expenses. You know about car stuff, food and other stuff. Been doing it for four years now, since I was 18. My main post is at the DMV in Lincoln Heights."

"Ouch, yeah the DMV is never fun. I have friends who work at a few. They tell me all these crazy stories."

"We got it bad alright, but I sometimes feel the custodians have it worse. They have to clean up the public bathrooms."

"Yeah, the ones at the..."

A buzzing sound cut him off. I looked around to see where it came from. Angel removed his feet from the console and leaned forward, "Relax, someone's at the gate," he pressed a button and on one of the black screens the view of the driveway appeared. There was a white sedan parked in front of it with an older man sticking his head out the window.

"Security, first gate," Angel said.

"First gate?" I whispered to myself.

"Yeah, it's Chen. I'm coming to get some paperwork done."

"One moment, Mr. Chen," Angel pressed another button and a short buzzing sound was heard. The gates of the driveway opened and Mr. Chen drove his car inside. "So, as you can see, this button turns on the gate camera and this one opens the gate," he pointed to the respective buttons.

Angel sat back in his chair with his legs wide open and facing me, "Like I mentioned earlier, it's a pretty chill place. Kick back, read a book, watch a movie on your phone, text your girlfriend."

I chuckled, "Uh, I don't have one of those. How about you?"

"A phone? Heck yeah I do. How do you expect me to watch movies?" He said with a smile on his face.

I laughed, "No, I meant, do you have a girlfriend?"

"Nah. The last girlfriend I had was two years ago," Angel stood up and went to the counter, "she was black and latina. So when she would get mad it was scary," he laughed.

I laughed as well.

He walked to the fridge and said, "How about you, kid? When's the last time you had a girlfriend?"

I was at a fork in the road. Only my friends, family and people at the DMV knew I was gay. Of course, Jesus knew as well. But my sexuality wasn't something I advertised. I've had guys I've hooked up with me accusing me of being bisexual because I didn't "act gay" or "looked gay" whatever that meant. I could just lie to him. The chances of me coming back here were pretty slim and I don't expect us to become friends overnight. But with those same reasons I could easily tell him. The worst thing that could happen was an awkward night. Angel seemed like a chill dude, I don't think he would think negatively about it. At least, I hoped.

"I've never had a girlfriend."

Angel snapped his head back so fast, I thought it was going to fall off, "What? You've never had a girlfriend? Why?"

I gulped, "Well, it's because I'm gay."

"Oh," leaned up against the counter and said, "So you like dudes. That's cool with me bro. I don't judge. I have a cousin who's gay."

Relieved, I said "Thank you for not freaking out."

He shrugged, "What's there to freak out about? Love is love bro. God taught me to love everyone and to accept everyone."

"I didn't take you for a religious guy," I commented.

"More like a part time religious guy, I only go when my momma wants me to go. So, do you want a soda or something?"

"Sure,"

Angel bent over to open the mini fridge, giving me a good view of his nice butt. I wanted to reach out and grab it but I held my urges. "We got Coke Zero, is that cool?"

"Yeah, that's fine."

Angel walked towards me and gave me a can and then sat down across from and opened his can of soda. He took a huge gulp then placed the can on the table, "So, can I ask, when did you know you were gay? My cousin, Chewy, we knew he was gay from the get go. But I didn't get that vibe with you."

That was a question I surprisingly didn't get often. Not even from the guys I dated over the years. Not even my parents had asked that. I sat back in the chair and opened my soda then took a sip. Remembering the time.

"My early teens, I suppose. Puberty. I used to take pictures of the underwear models on the packaging at Target."

He laughed, "You were a little, pervert huh?"

I nodded then took another sip, "Yeah, I actually would shoplift some of the underwear."

"A thief and a pervert, an interesting combination."

"I'm sure you've done some perverted stuff."

He grinned, "I have actually, similar to yours. I used to jerk off to the women's clothing catalogs my mom would get in the mail. There was one time I actually got the catalog before she did and I ended up busting my nut all over the issue. When she looked for it, I told her maybe it had gotten lost in the mail."

The mere thought of him jerking off to an underwear catalog caused my blood to flow south. I moved myself under the console to hide my growing erection. I couldn't believe he was revealing this information to me.

"So can I ask you something?" I said.

"Sure."

"When did you lose your virginity?"

He smiled, "Well we are talking about some private stuff so I don't have an issue talking about that. Actually, you're going to be pretty surprised when I tell you that I lost it at 18 years old."

"No way! Someone with your looks? I'd figure you would've lost at like 15 or 16."

He grinned, "Well, at that age, I was overweight. So no girls wanted to date a fat dude," he pulled out his phone and scrolled through his picture folder. Then he showed me a picture of him back when he was heavier. He still looked good to be honest. He had the same handsome face.

He put his phone away, "Yeah, my mom's cooking man. It was good. I would always go back for seconds. And thirds. And sometimes fourths," he let out a small laugh.

"Well you look really good now. But what made you choose to lose weight?"

"Thanks for the compliment, bro. And well, I just didn't like being overweight. So one day I decided to lose it. I started running every day, hitting the weights almost every day at my uncle's house. He'd often joke that he was going to start charging me a membership. And most importantly, I cut back on the food and watched what I ate. It was also my mom. She helped a lot, she started to cook healthier food. My dad and brother would actually complain about the healthier food. My father would call it "white people" food."

I laughed, "Well, like I said, you look really good."

Angel stood up from his chair and pulled up his security shirt from his pants to reveal his rock hard abs. The sight didn't help at all as it just fueled my erection I was hiding. What also didn't help was the sight of the waistband of his underwear.

"Wow, that's really hot," I muttered out.

Angel laughed and pulled down his shirt. Then he undid his pants and began to tuck in his shirt. I was able to catch a glimpse of his underwear which were gray boxer briefs. When he finished he looked down at me and said, "Enjoyed the show?"

"Yeah, can I get an encore?"

He tapped my shoulder, "Funny guy. Maybe later," he winked. "I gotta use the can. Those sodas go right through you. You remember what to do right?"

"I do, but what if I don't know these people?"

"Oh, just ask for their employee ID number," he then pointed to the keyboard, "Then type it into the computer. If their face matches then let them in. If they don't, radio the second security station."

"Gotcha!"

Angel squeezed my shoulder then left.

As soon as I heard the bathroom door closed, I pulled back the chair and saw the tent in my pants. "Fuck," I whispered. I had to change the conversation otherwise I'd be erect the entire night. But it didn't help that he was so attractive and open.

The door to the bathroom opened and I moved the chair under the console again to hide my erection. "Change the conversation" I said inside my head.

Angel sat down at his chair and said, "Did I miss anything?"

"Nope, it's been quiet."

"Awesome, so what were we talking about? We were having such a good conversation."

"Uh, how you got your hot body," I repeatedly cursed at myself in my head. I had to change the conversation and not continue it.

Angel laughed and said, "Thanks for the compliment. You're not the first guy to actually say that to me either," he winked.

"Oh?"

"I shower at the gym. So some guys get a free viewing. I don't mind it at all."

I grinned and said nervously, "Then you wouldn't mind giving me an encore?"

He smiled, "You thirsty guy."

Angel leaned back in his chair. A silence fell in the room. He was thinking it over. I knew I shouldn't have asked for it as it would just make me more erect, but I felt I was in a very unique situation. And I wanted to exploit it as much as I could. Not many guys like him come around for me. Yeah some of the guys I hooked up with were attractive but none of them were like Angel. Open minded and chill.

He grinned and pulled up his shirt to just above his pecs. I gazed with my mouth open at his sculpted upper body, "Can I touch it?"

He glared at me and said, "Alright, just this once."

My left hand reached over until it made contact with his skin. He had hair on his chest and a thin trail running down to his pelvis. I felt the lumps on his stomach that were his abs and gently massaged them. I felt he was going to stop me but he didn't. Instead, he encouraged me with his eyes. Part of me thought that this was a bad idea. What if someone came in? But the other part wanted me to continue. I wanted to see where this led.

My right hand moved over to touch his stomach and together my hands moved up and down his upper body. I could feel the heat emanating from his body. He too was aroused. My hands moved down his slender body until I reached his belt. I looked up at him for protest but found none. My hand touched his crotch and to my surprise, I felt something hard. His erection.

My hands moved up to the belt and undid them, once again no protest. I opened the flaps of his pants and I could see his erection pressing against the fabric of his underwear. A wet stain of precum was at the tip of it. He must've been aroused for a while.

I placed my hand on the waist band then looked up at him.

"Go ahead," was all he said. It was all I needed.

My right hand entered his underwear then gripped the shaft of his thick erection. I pulled it out and gazed at it. His cock was rather large. Probably the largest I had ever seen in person. It was 8 or 9 inches long, with the girth of a soda can. His balls were big and hairy and hung low. My right hand pulled back the foreskin to reveal the rose colored tip.

I got on my knees between his legs and I opened my mouth and stuck my tongue out, pressing it against the underside of the head of his cock. My eyes stared up at him as he waited for the moment my mouth would take his cock. A bead of precum came out from the urethra. My tongue licked it which sent a wave of pleasure through his body. I could see it on his face.

Next, I closed my mouth around the tip and began to take his cock. I had a firm grip on his shaft as I took him deeper into my mouth. Then I began to move my head up and down.

"Oh fuck," Angel spat out. His right hand was on his head while his left hand held up his shirt. My left hand moved up and down his body making sure to touch everything I could as I sucked on his manhood.

Soft moans left Angel's mouth as I continued to pleasure him. His eyes would roll back and his head would tilt back constantly. Something I loved seeing a man do. I loved pleasuring a man's cock. Especially when they let out loud moans. But I understood why Angel wasn't moaning too loud. We didn't want the attention

I swallowed his cock entirely. The upper half of his cock was ensconced inside my throat. A long moan left his mouth followed by a "That feels good," from Angel.

Bjsroxxs
Bjsroxxs
211 Followers
12