One Night at the Guard Post

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His cock left my throat and my mouth entirely. The saliva covered cock stood erection before me, my right hand gently stroking it. I moved my head below it and began to suck on his balls. This made him grunt and tilt his head back.

His hairy balls left my mouth and fell on his underwear. I moved my head back up and over his cock. Once more, I opened my mouth and swallowed the thick cock. I wanted it inside me. But I knew fucking would be off the table, at least here.

I moved my head up and down at a steady rate sucking on the thick cock. My hand stroked the shaft at a similar speed. Angel's breathing became more intense and I could feel his body jolt a bit. That told me he was close.

So I sped up.

I used my left hand to play with his balls while I worked his cock with my mouth and other hand.

The moaning and grunts became more frequent and I even heard him say, "I'm close."

Which urged me on. I wanted that load inside my mouth.

My hard work got me my prize. Angel sat forward as he fired his load into my mouth. With each pump of load came a grunt. When he finished, I sucked out any remaining cum from the shaft and swallowed it. I was still hungry though. I wanted more from him.

I stood up and undid my pants.

Confusion formed on his face, "Marcos, what are you doing?"

"I want you to fuck me."

He said nothing. I dropped my pants and underwear to my knees then I turned around. I spat saliva into my right hand and stroked his cock. I lowered my bottom onto his cock. The tip entered me sending a wave of pleasure throughout my body, but I continued.

"Oh fuck, that's tight," he moaned.

When I felt him all the way inside, I placed my hands on my knees and began to bounce my butt on his cock. His hands naturally fell to my hips as I rode him. The moans returned.

Angel then said, "Stop Marcos."

I did as he asked, worried that he didn't want to continue.

His cock slipped out and he said, "Stand in front of the counter."

Once again, I followed his order. Angel stood behind me with his cock pressing against my lower back. His hands slid up my thin frame then back down to my cheeks. With his right hand he spit into it and lathered up his cock. I felt the pressure of the tip entering my tight hole. But he pushed forward.

Angel placed his hand on my lower back and then moved it up, forcing me down to the point my face was making contact with the counter surface. Then his hands moved up to my thighs and he began to thrust.

"Man, you're tight," Angel said in amazement.

The thrusting he delivered was something else. It was filled with passion. Made me wonder if he did this with all the girls.

Eventually, Angel went full speed. He held up his undershirt and work shirt with one hand while the other gripped my waist. I could feel him getting close. I always knew when a guy was close. I didn't even have to see their faces. It was instinct.

A jolt came from Angel's body as he began to fill me with his second load. His knees bent slightly and his body lurched forward almost making contact with my back. A combination of grunts and moans flew out of his mouth as he finished.

When he was done, he pulled out and said, "Dude, I'm sorry for not warning you."

I held my cheeks tightly and slowly stood up. I turned to him with a smile, "It's fine. Not the first time I carry a load."

I grabbed and stroked his cum covered cock, "I'm just glad you enjoyed yourself."

A smile grew on his face, "Oh yeah, it was a good time. I didn't expect you to be that good with your mouth."

"I've had plenty of practice pleasuring a man," his eyes rolled up as I continued to stroke him, "I'm guessing you liked my hole as well?"

"Yeah, it was nice and tight. I have never done anal."

"Well, you can check that off your list," I lowered myself and placed his cock back into my mouth. With my right hand I squeezed the shaft to push out any remaining cum. A moan came from Angel as I continued.

Unfortunately, a knock on the back door stopped it. Quickly, I rose to my feet and pulled up my clothes, as did Angel. He managed to tuck his erection against the waistband of his underwear and walked to the door. "Sit down and look towards the monitors," he ordered.

Angel got to the door and opened it. Outside the door stood another security guard, "Sup, Angel? Everything good here?"

He nodded, "Yeah, Steven. Why? What's up?"

"Nothing, just making the rounds. Wanted to see how you boys are doing."

Angel shrugged, "Uh, just a bit bored."

"Part of the job, unfortunately. Anyways, holler if you need anything."

"Sure, thing. Steven."

Steven nodded to the two of us and then left. Angel closed the door and let out a big sigh of relief. He then came back to his chair and sat down, "Oh man, that was a close one."

"At least he knocked," I assured him.

"Well, he has a key and he usually opens the door as he knocks."

My eyes widened, "You think he saw or heard us?"

Angel shook his head, "I doubt that. Either way, I'd say let's not continue this tonight."

"Alright."

When the morning came, I was very tired and sleepy. I wanted to go home and sleep. Although it started off great, it did end up being a boring shift. It did help that Angel and I had some conversations.

The two of us walked down the stairs when the morning security guards arrived. I had apparently parked next to Angel. His car was parked in reverse while mine was parked front first.

"It was fun working with you Marcos," Angel said, putting his hand out.

I shook it, "Same, Angel. I hope we meet again."

A smile was on his face, "We'll see."

We got into our respective cars.

I turned on my car and waited for it to warm up when I heard a knock on my window. I turned to see Angel in his car with his sunglasses on. I rolled down the window and he stuck out his hand with a piece of paper between his index and middle finger. I grabbed it and before I could even open it, Angel drove off. I rolled up the window and opened the piece of paper.

What was on it was a total surprise. It had his name and number with a message, "I'd like to do that again sometime. HMU."

12