One Night In Bangkok Ch. 04

Story Info
Solution to the case; ending twists.
11.4k words
4.84
8.9k
7

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/23/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is part of an ongoing series. The chronological order of my stories is listed in WifeWatchman's biography.

Feedback and constructive criticism is very much appreciated, and I encourage feedback for ideas.

This story contains graphic scenes, language and actions that might be extremely offensive to some people. These scenes, words and actions are used only for the literary purposes of this story. The author does not condone murder, racial language, violence, rape or violence against women, and any depictions of any of these in this story should not be construed as acceptance of the above.

Part 17 - Trapped

"Ah, so it was you." I said as O'Brady and I raised our hands.

"Don't give yourself airs, Mr. Iron Crowbar." snarled McGinty, though with a look of smug satisfaction on his pug face. "You had no idea it was me until I just pulled this gun on you. And you disappoint me: that's what all of them said, too; that bitch Reese, that nigger Jones, and then Cash. And it was the last thing they said before they died, too."

"And Sullivan?" I asked.

"That wasn't me, I swear to God it wasn't me." McGinty said. "Jeff Farley was the bastard that gave me the wrong directions that made us late, and then he went to I.A. and said it was me."

"And they believed him over you." I said. "Even set it up with a dirty FBI Agent to make sure you were blamed."

"Yeah, that's right." said McGinty. "It was only after I became a P.I. that the Consultant of Crime contacted me, and recruited me to take over the smuggling operations from Farley. Farley was a dirtbag, started working with another dirtbag named Ferrell in the SBI. They weren't part of the Consultant's operations."

"And you're the ringleader, eh?" I said. "Who's your boss? Who's 'Mr. Big'?"

"Wouldn't you like to know." said McGinty. "I'll tell you this: it ain't Granger. He's worthless, a hopeless fuck-up too." He then said: "All right, Q&A is over. Take out your guns, pinch the butts, slowly take them out and slide them over here."

I did so immediately; O'Brady was a bit slower, but finally complied as he looked down the barrel of McGinty's pistol. McGinty watched us like a cat as he bent down and retrieved our guns, then stuffed them into the top of his pants, held in place by his belt.

"Now your jackets, and your armor." said McGinty. We had no choice but to drop our coats to the ground, mine landing with a thud because my red crowbar was in its pocket. Then we took off our chest armor. I still had the 'girdle' on under my shirt, but fat lot of good it would do to protect my head and upper chest.

"All right, let's go. In there." said McGinty, pointing his thumb at the other room, the occupied one. "And no tricks. You scare me, Iron Crowbar; I'm twitchy, and my trigger finger is itchy. Move, nice and slow." I walked into the warehouse room, followed by Shane, our hands up.

"That's far enough." said McGinty, coming into the room behind us. We stopped near the pole upon which the plexiglass sheet was attached as the workers in the room noticed us and began moving towards us. McGinty had moved to his left, away from the door and out of the direct line of sight... of the two dozen red laser dots that suddenly appeared on my and O'Brady 's chests.

Only now I saw shadowy figures on an overlooking catwalk, and some people on the ground aiming their laser-equipped weapons at us. M-4s, a couple of AK-47s. Powerful weapons whose bullets would shred our bodies to pieces.

"Light 'em up, boys!" ordered McGinty as he moved on out of the way.

"Now!" I barked. O'Brady and I jumped behind the plexiglass sheet as the red dots transferred themselves to McGinty's body. He'd raised his weapon to shoot at me, but it was too late. He was still holding the pistol, but was spreading his arms wide, and the firearm was pointed at the ground.

"As you can see, McGinty," I said, "I wasn't giving myself airs. I had you pegged all along."

"How?" asked McGinty, his face connoting defeat.

"Wouldn't you like to know." I said. "And I'll tell you at the Station, in exchange for you telling me who your boss is. So why don't you make things easier on yourself, put the gun down, and let's go, eh?"

"Yeah," said McGinty, "I'll make things easier on myself." With that, he put his handgun to his temple, and pulled the trigger. He crumpled to the ground as my ears rang from the deafening sound of the gunshot.

Bundy McGinty... was dead. Three very good Police Detectives... were avenged.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

1:30am, Friday, March 22d. We were at the Federal Building. Dwight Stevens had led the Federal team that had taken down McGinty's perps and replaced them in the warehouse. The perps were now in Federal custody in the City, and we were in the FBI offices.

SBI Reservist Cindy Ross and the Crowbar Clan's Teresa Croyle had spearheaded the group that had been listening to the microphones in my SUV and on my clothing, and had gotten the Federal Assault Team the info they needed on where to go. They were here with us, as well.

"I just wish we could've taken him alive." said FBI Supervisory Agent Martin Nash, who had been one of the 'perps' in the warehouse. "He might've led us to Granger, who might've led us to Barsbane, who might've led us to Shimono, Trent, and Quint."

"We just busted a major-ass drug ring." said FBI Special Agent in Charge Jack Muscone. "And Don and O'Brady made it out alive. I'll take that, any day."

"I'll take the part about coming out of it alive." I said. "But maybe if someone had shot him in the arm and made his drop his weapon? I'd have taken that, too."

"He had a cyanide capsule in his mouth." said Dwight Stevens as he came into the room. "He'd have bitten down on it if we'd wounded him. He wasn't going to be taken alive."

"All right." said O'Brady. "I played my part like you asked me to. Now tell us how you knew it was McGinty and how you set all this up."

"Over late night supper at the City Diner." I said, then pointed at Muscone and said "He's buying."

Part 17 - Reward for Crowbar Behavior

I was very hungry and consumed my pancakes and omelette with gusto. Shane O'Brady forgot about me discussing the solution to the case, as Sandra Speer made a point to sit beside him and flirt outrageously with him. Of course Shane responded like any red-blooded heterosexual man would, and gave the lovely redhead his full attention.

As we finished up, some of our group got up to go, and Shane and Sandra used that as their excuse to say their goodbyes and leave together.

"Damn." I said as I finished my coffee. "She couldn't have been any more obvious if we paid her to be. Sorry about that, Julius."

"Don't be." said Julius Jefferson. "We've been 'friends with benefits' for a while, but we both know it wasn't going to become any more than what it was."

"I'm sure you'll have no problem finding another friend to have 'benefits' with." I said. Julius chuckled. "Maybe I'll ask that hot ADA of yours Paulina out for dinner."

"You should." I said, unperturbed.

Jack Muscone paid the bill, and we all headed out. I didn't really notice Julius Jefferson walking down the street to the nearest bar, nor Martin Nash following to make sure Julius got home safely...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Get Thai'd, you're talking to a tourist
Whose every move's among the purest
I get my kicks
above the waistline, sunshine!"

--- Andersson, Ulvaeus, Rice,'One Night In Bangkok'

And one reason I didn't notice: as I got to my SBI SUV, I saw her leaning against the driver's-side door. Black high heel pumps, sheer black stockings on her smoking hot legs, a tight black leather skirt, and a silver button-down shirt. Her raven-black hair was pulled back into a tight bun, showing off her beautiful face... and the black tattoos on each side of her eyes, slanting towards her temples.

"Hey." she said, her voice low and husky. "Give a girl a ride?"

"Sure." I said. We went around to the other side and I opened the shotgun-side door for her, a gesture she showed her appreciation for by giving me a flirtatious smile. As I came around to the driver's side, I was already feeling the stirring in my loins...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

The SUV was parked in a back alley between two buildings. We were in the back seat, and Christy was opening my pants.

"Since the moment you came into 'Bangkok' and I looked into those eyes of yours," the beautiful young woman said, "I've been dreaming about sucking your cock." With that, she leaned over my lap and took my throbbing hard penis into her warm, wet mouth.

"Oh God..." I moaned at the intensity of the pleasurable sensation coursing through my whole lower body. Christy's head was bobbing as she slid her full lips up and down my taut shaft, sucking hard as she slid up, then engulfing it like a starved whore on the way back down. She was very good at giving head, and it felt very good.

I caressed her back, then began helping her get out of the unbuttoned shirt and undoing her bra as she relentlessly fellated me. I put my hand on her thigh, then slid it up under her skirt.

"Mmmmmf!" she moaned as my finger found her sopping wet slit and sank into her cunt hole. I fingered her hotly as she began sucking my meat harder and harder. Just as I felt my nut rise, she took her mouth off my cock.

"God, you really are as hard as I've heard you are." she said. "I gotta have this thing in my cunt."

"Climb on, baby." I growled. Together we got her on top of me, her sleek thighs spread wide. Our mouths met in a hungry kiss, our tongues twining as I felt her reach down between our bodies and guide the helmeted head of my prick to her swollen labes. She fit me inside her, then let herself drop, her weight impaling her pussy onto my iron-hard cock.

"Unnnnnh!" she moaned deeply as she was penetrated and filled by my manhood. "Oh, that is so fucking good!" She slammed her mouth onto mine, and we kissed deeply, our tongues twining as we began a rocking rhythm that kept most of me inside her, but letting my cockshaft rub against the upper wall of her clutching vagina.

I took the round globes of Christy's marvelous ass in my hand, gently clutching and squeezing those firm asscheeks as I pulled her down onto me and ground my pelvis against hers with every few downstrokes. Christy was groaning and moaning softly in my ear as I nuzzled her neck and jaw.

"Oh, it's so good... oh, you're so hard..." Christy whispered as she rode my cock like the hot cowgirl she was. "God, I've never felt a cock that hard inside me."

"You're pretty fucking good, yourself." I grunted. "Nice and tight." She was better than good, I thought to myself. Her vagina was like a wet velvet glove enveloping me in a liquid embrace. She would squeeze her vaginal muscles as I got nuts-deep inside her, then slide up my shaft before slamming herself back down onto me.

I felt the tops of her feet in her heels on my thighs, and I slid my hands down her ass, and took those shapely feet in my hands, gently squeezing them, then sliding my hands back up to her ass and gripping her cheeks again. Our rhythm increased in speed and intensity as we hurtled towards climax.

A long moment of intense coupling later, I was fondling Christy's naturally large breasts, pinching her distended nipples. I reached up and pulled her head back, then slammed my mouth onto hers in an intense, deep kiss. She slid her arms around the back of my neck and moaned as I pulled her body into mine.

"I'm gonna come." I whispered as I broke the kiss. "I'm going to come inside you."

"Yes, come in me!" the beautiful young woman whispered before sliding her mouth back onto mine and lashing my tongue with hers as she pressed her body against me and her pussy down on my cock, making sure I could not withdraw. Then she gasped as I felt her cunt clamp down on me, feeling like it was trying to push me out. I could not hold back, and pushed has hard as I could into her, and let my climax overtake me.

My body shivered as I felt the first painful contraction of my cock firing the first load of my semen into Christy's clutching cunt, followed by more jets of jism coating her cervix. The slippery wetness felt a little different, as it always did when I came inside a woman. Christy and I rode each other through 'the clouds and the rain' until I felt her relax, going limp in my arms. The next minute was silent but for our gasps as we caught our breaths.

After a few minutes of making out, deeply but gently kissing in post-coital bliss, Christy dismounted me. Sitting in the seat beside me, she slid her panties off her shapely legs, wadded them up, and slipped them into my jacket pocket as I buttoned my shirt back up. "A little souvenir to remember me by." she said with a smile as she buttoned up her shirt.

"I won't be forgetting you for a long time." I said. "You're an amazing woman."

"Aww, thanks." Christy said, blushing. "And you're an amazing man. Thanks for making my dream come true."

"Give me your number," I said, "and next time I'm in the City, we can make each other's dreams come true again."

Christy smiled, then reached into her purse and got out a card. "Just leave a message at this number, and it'll get to me."

We got back in the front seat, and I drove her to a street corner in one of the better ares of the City. I figured she lived in one of the apartments in one of the high-rises in this area. And no, I was not an Agency of the Weak-Minded... this woman was not just some cosplay waitress that had to work in a dingy bar for a living...

Part 18 - Friday Follies

"This is Bettina Wurtzburg, KXTC Channel Two News!" shouted the redheaded MILF reporterette at 7:00am, Friday, March 22d, from in front of the State Office Building. "Channel Two News has learned that Police Commander Donald Troy will be forced to testify before the State House Judiciary Committee on Monday morning!"

Bettina began: "Commander Troy has been subpoenaed by the Judiciary to be forced to publicly tell the truth about Governor Val Jared's using the SBI to harass two women who made credible claims of sexual harassment against deeply unpopular Governor Val Jared. State House Judiciary Chairman----"

"TRAAAAAY-TOR! TRAAAAAY-TOR! TRAAAAAY-TOR! TRAAAAAY-TOR!"

The chants started up, and they were loud. The cameraman at the scene had been instructed to not show the crowd, because if they had, they would've shown a group of well over 200 people. Not good for KXTC's optics, they well knew.

The KXTC engineers attempted to filter out the chants. They keyed on the word 'traitor', with some success. Bettina tried to push through it, but the chanters changed tactics:

"CHANNEL TWO SUCKS! CHANNEL TWO SUCKS! CHANNEL TWO SUCKS! CHANNEL TWO SUCKS!..."

The feed changed to Amber Harris hurriedly seating herself behind the KXTC anchor desk. "We're having technical difficulties with our mobile camera." Amber breathlessly said. "Here's the rest of the news that you have a right to know..."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Commannnnddderrrr..." drawled Chief Moynahan as we sat in the Chief's Conference Room, drinking coffee and watching the spectacle. I looked back at him.

"It's not me, Chief." I said. "Scout's Honor. I didn't have a thing to do with that."

"Commander Ross? Captains?" asked the Chief. "Are any of you in any way associated with that?"

"No sir." said Teresa and Tanya.

"No sir." Cindy said, then added clearly: "But if I knew who was behind it, I'd give 'em a medal." As she said it, I observed just the slightest twitching of Sheriff Griswold's mustaches. Case closed, I thought to myself with an inward smile. Case closed.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Hello and welcome to Fox Eight University Sunrise!" said Catrina Pierce in the KFXU studios. "I'm Catrina Pierce, and with me as always is Meredith Peller. Hello Meredith!"

"Hello Catrina, hello everyone." said Meredith. "Here's what's happening today. Pottsville Police Detective Shane O'Brady and TCPD Commander Donald Troy are being credited with solving the murder of Westphalia Police Lieutenant Paul Cash, as well as the cold case murders of Jamestown Police Detective Lisa Reese and Jacksonville Detective Jason Jones.

"Bunson McGinty, a former City Police Detective turned Private Investigator, was surrounded along with some twenty persons that were part of a smuggling ring." said Meredith. "McGinty managed to shoot himself and was pronounced dead at the scene, while the other criminals surrendered to authorities without a fight. Lieutenant Governor Sharon Marshall, a native of Westphalia and a friend of the Cash family, had this to say. Roll tape."

Tape rolled, showing Lt. Governor Marshall, standing with Westphalia Police Chief Engle and Pottsville Police Chief Lloyd Rogers, saying "I am very grateful to SBI Inspector Troy and Pottsville Detective O'Brady for their work in solving the murders of Lieutenant Paul Cash, as well as Detective Lisa Reese and Detective Jason Jones. We still mourn the losses of these outstanding Police Officers, but take comfort in knowing that their colleagues in our great State rose up to bring Justice to their killers."

Back to Meredith live: "State House Minority Leader Wilson Hammonds of Pottsville was asked for comment about the success of his home district's Police Department, but his office declined to respond to Fox Eight News. The Jamestown and Jacksonville Police did issue statements expressing their gratitude to the Detectives and Officers that solved the murders of their Officers."

"And in other news," said Catrina, "Democrats and some Media reporters are being called out for attempting to frame Commander Troy's upcoming testimony before the State House Judiciary Committee. Let's go to our political correspondent Greg Wallace. Greg!"

"Thank you, Catrina and Meredith." said Wallace from the studios of talk show host Reed Hudson. "I'm here with talk show host Reed Hudson, whose highly rated radio show can be heard on KFXU each morning at 9:00am. Reed, you've asserted that the Mainstream Media and Democrats are trying to lay a trap for Commander Troy. What is that trap?"

Reed Hudson said "Greg, you're probably not watching that other station's newscasts, but their reporter Bettina Wurtzburg, who is under FBI investigation for treason, has been saying that if Commander Troy's testimony is truthful, then Governor Jared will be implicated in crimes. She also says that the claims of Donna Rodman and Hillary Braselton were 'credible', when it's been outright proved over and over again that that is not true, as Rodman and Braselton admitted to lying, took plea deals to avoid prosecution and more lengthy prison sentences, and the alleged autograph they submitted was proved by the FBI to be a forgery."

Reed continued: "And several Democrats are saying similar things, and saying even more outright that if Commander Troy doesn't implicate Governor Jared, then Commander Troy must be lying. Their goal is that if Commander Troy does not tell them what they want to hear, they will make a referral to State Attorney General Karl Handel against Commander Troy for perjury. And Handel, who is an Establishment Republican that was part of the Caucus fraud scandal, will bring those perjury charges against Commander Troy, regardless of the truthfulness of his testimony."

"What can be done about that?" asked Greg Wallace. Commander Troy has long asserted that he did not act on the Governor's orders, and while we don't know exactly what his testimony before the Grand Jury was, how can they say he's lying if the Grand Jury didn't bring back an indictment?"

"They don't care about the truth, Greg." said Reed Hudson. "This is all about trapping Commander Troy and smearing Governor Jared, and they don't care about the tactics they use to their political ends."