One Night in Baton Rouge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was getting late, and they had a lot to talk about if they were leaving tomorrow morning. Their bodies too had a pending conversation that demanded time as well. Both needs would have to share the hours they had.

Bobby watched every move Kris made as he stood nude rummaging in his duffel bag. It was an old Army surplus bag that had been patched a few times and clearly showed the wear and tear of a life on the road. But his body showed no such signs of age. In fact, it was radiant in the glorious health and vigor of young manhood. She sat nude on an old fashioned steamer trunk, thrilling in the sensuous freedom of casting off the old norms. She wanted it all, everything life had to offer! Destiny had brought her Kris and she wasn't going to let that slip away out of imagined fears.

Finally satisfied with his gear and with clean clothes set out, he walked the few steps to where Bobby was sitting watching him. Without a word, he bent and scooped her up like a princess. She wrapped her arms around his neck for balance as he carried her to the bed and gently laid her down. From her vantage point on the soft cotton mattress on the floor, her eyes travelled up his legs to the apex where they met. She had never had such a unique view of a man as this, and she marveled at the odd mixture of beauty and power. From this perspective she could really study the intricacies of a man's balls for the first time. Kris's appeared to be a prime example to her untrained eye. They hung loose down from his body, one slightly lower than the other one. His cock was full and thick, but not fully hard...she would change that soon enough, she mused. She felt small laying under him, his own gaze making complimentary appraisals of her.

She had lit several candles and an incense stick when they first came in, and now it was time to rely on them instead of the harshness of electric lamps. "Turn the lights off Kris, and come to bed."

He needed no further encouragement and was soon snuggled close to her as their lips again took up the conversation started some time ago. She yielded to the firm hand pushing her legs apart, and shivered as finger tips lightly stroked her inner thighs just below the place she wanted him to touch. Her body was in control now, her mind a mere passenger on this journey. Each time the fingers traced higher and closer to the screaming flesh that craved more, she grew more frustrated in her need. Her hips rolled up, seemingly of their own accord, trying in vain to reach the fingers—desperate to show them the way to the soft folds that needed their touch. In frustration, she moaned but the fingers would not heed her. Instead the fingers chose a nipple, already hard and on fire with sensations that flew from her sex and back again at the speed of light. The tingling radiated outward from between her legs up to her nipples and down her inner thighs until she was squirming in exquisite agony!

"Kris, please...you're torturing me..."

In response he took the nipple between his lips and sucked it and teased it even more. In an agony of desire, Bobby pushed his head downward! Down to her opened legs and the fire that had been smoldering and growing for hours! No more, no more teasing, and then his lips found those eager lips between her legs and she melted into surrender as he lavished her need with kisses...and bathed her already pristine slit with his tongue. When he added the finger—as she felt him exploring her most treasured secret, she could hold back no longer and cried aloud as the unexpected climax took control. Wave after wave of rippling release radiated outward like bursts of shock waves from an earthquake...and like a fragile edifice in that quake, she was rendered weak and her thoughts crumbled into fragments. She had just had the best sex of her life and he had not even mounted her yet...

But, he was doing that now, and she spread herself wide for him. He rubbed the slickened head up and down her slit as she rocked up to meet him. When he opened her, she took a deep breath as his girth spread her. In and out he teased, until she wrapped her legs tight just below his muscled buttocks and pulled him all the way in. She exhaled a moan as the hard flesh drove toward her belly, "Oh my God...Ohhh, Kris fuck me! Yes! Oh, yes!"

Kris needed no encouragement, but her plea and moans inflamed the inner beast hidden under the veneer of civilized man, and the thin covering was no match for the raw animalistic need. He humped into her tiny body and had no will power left to control his own lust now. She was fully opened up and laying passive under his taking of her body...and perhaps even her soul. She smelled his scent and felt his heat deep within her body and was finally satisfied that she had somehow known deep within that there was more a man could give. She was beyond participating, and could only accept the role of laying open and being used for his pleasure—it was a nasty pleasure, and she savored the exotic flavor of it as small after shocks tingled between her legs and radiated outward. In her mind words like 'being fucked' floated free and they sounded perfect as the man flesh filled her again and again until suddenly it was gone...then the warm wash of semen splashed on her stomach.

Kris rolled off, and whispered in an exhausted rasp, "I forgot to ask if you're using any birth-control. Sorry about the mess, I'll go get a washcloth."

She had forgotten about that discussion too, and as much as she would have liked to have it inside her, the fact that he had been concerned made her think all the more of this stranger that had come into her life. She had never known sex could be like that. There had always been that inner feeling nagging that there must be more, but now she knew for a fact that there's a big difference in men...and she had finally found one. The fact that he was leaving in the morning was too much to think about at the moment, but the thought pestered and pouted in the background like a spoiled child.

Chris came back with a warm washcloth and the towel they had shared. Kneeling beside her, he gently washed her tummy clean of his spent seed. "I guess it's a little late to ask, but do you use any birth control?"

"Actually, I do. But I didn't think to mention it either. You were driving me insane and all I could think about was having you inside me. Thank you for remembering, I knew you were a gentleman under that pretense and rough exterior." She felt herself being pulled closer as he ever so gently put the final touches to cleaning her with the warm cloth. The thought startled her when she wondered silently how long it took to fall in love. Surely that takes a long time to grow, her rational mind replied.

Kris stretched out next to her and once again pulled her body close to his, it had been a long day but there were still things to talk about before they could sleep. Kris kissed her on a shoulder, and said, "That was wonderful Bobby, you're a beautiful woman and an amazing lover. Laying here next to you, I'm thinking I could get used to it. Have you given any more thought to us going west together?"

"To be honest, I have been pretty distracted ever since our shower," she teased, but it was the truth. She had been attracted to him from the first time she saw him. But with it all there for her to see, his cock was all she could think about for the better part of the last hour. Even now, she could feel where he had been...where he had opened her and satisfied her.

"Should we talk about that? Are you still interested?"

"Yes, I'm very interested. I'd like to go. I don't have much except a few cloths to put together, and nothing at all to keep me here," she replied.

"Do you have any durable clothes that would be suited for some time on the road? We could postpone leaving a few days I suppose, but I'd rather move on in the morning if we can," Kris said.

"Yeah, I've got some heavier stuff I haven't needed here. I have some hiking boots and a backpack I use when I'm hitchhiking," she replied.

"You probably have some kind of rain gear, I suppose?"

"Yes, just a raincoat," she answered.

"That's all good. We can pick up anything more you might need along the way. You up for hopping a train in the morning?"

Wow, he's really serious, she thought. Now she really had to finalize that answer. It didn't take her long to look at the pros and cons of his offer. Getting out west was the motivator for leaving home and hitting the road in the first place and Baton Rouge was getting old. Kris offered her the help and security to make her dream come true. Even without the new possibilities offered by her attraction to him, it made perfect sense to team up with him and go. Add in all those other possibilities, and it seemed stupid to say no. "Kris, I can't see any reason at all to stay here, and a bunch of reasons to go with you. So yes, let's go."

He pulled her closer and said softy, "I thought you were about to back out on me. I can't tell you how happy I am that you're going. The one thing about traveling about like I do, it sure get's lonesome. I want you to know that you can count on me, I wont leave you stranded someplace...I'll make that promise to you right now."

"Thank you for letting me tag along Kris. I don't want to jinx us, but I really feel something special between us. I've never known anyone like you," Bobby said.

"Being honest can't jinx us baby, and I'd be lying if I said I didn't feel the same way about you," Kris replied.

"You said you wanted to leave early, like how early are you thinking?"

"From what you said, we're close to the rail yard, so if we got there around five in the morning it would be good. You'll want to wear dark warm clothes. The key is to be able to blend into the shadows at the train yard. Usually, it's only the security bull that gives a hoot, so we just don't want to make it easy for him to spot us. I'll go in first and see if I can get some information on which trains are going west, then we just need to find an empty car and sit tight," he told her.

"Then I should pack my stuff tonight," Bobby said. The reality of it actually happening was somewhat of a shock, but she was ready to do it.

"That was sort of what I was hinting at. Can I help in any way?"

"No, I really don't have much. I'll leave what I can't take," she said.

Bobby got up and turned on a small lamp for better light. Kris sat up crosslegged on the mattress and watched the lithe nude woman that had literally danced into his life hustle around the room. When she bent over to dig some things out of the bottom of the closet, her butt cheeks opened as well as the outer lips of her vulva. He loved that she was so comfortable with her body and being nude with him. It was a singular and memorable view, and Kris realized that she was one of the most beautiful women he had ever seen. That, combined with her talent and personality put thoughts in his head of maybe settling down somewhere out west.

Bobby hadn't been exaggerating, she had her stuff packed and ready to go in a little over half an hour. Looked like this was really going to happen and Kris felt an unusual lightness in his soul. He felt like something important and good was happening.

"I'll be right back, just need to get a few things out of the bathroom. I should grab a roll of toilet paper too, eh?"

"That's a good idea, hurry back," Kris said.

When everything was packed up and ready to go, she turned off the lamp and slipped back under the covers with Kris and asked, "Does this mean we're a couple now?"

"I guess it does. How do you feel about that?"

"I feel good. How do you feel about it?" she asked.

Instead of answering, he snuggled closer and found her lips in the flickering light of the last remaining candle. The kiss was what she needed to provide that last bit of confidence that she was doing the right thing. She didn't want to say the L-word, for fear of ruining everything. She thought it felt like love, but she had never loved a man. This was different, but better to just wait and see.

"Watching you prance around here naked has got me to thinking," Kris teased.

"Okay, so what are you thinking?"

"I'm thinking we might should make good use of this mattress one last time before we leave," he replied and let his hand run up her inner thigh.

She was more than ready to join in his idea. She couldn't get rid of the thought about not getting his cum in her last time and maybe that was on his mind too. To show her enthusiasm she eased her face down and kissed a nipple. Seeing that it responded so well, she sucked it a little more and loved the way it grew hard between her lips. She wasn't a virgin, but she hadn't known that many men before...and never one she had fallen so hard for. This was almost like a real first time, an intimacy that captured both her mind and her body. Her hand lightly stoked his muscled belly and the light hair felt soft and sensual. Taking her hand further down she felt the coarser hair and the heated flesh of his growing arousal. She loved the feel, it seemed so exotic and wild. The young men before had not allowed the time to slow down and let desire build to the point of need. Kris was just the opposite, stretching and dragging every emotion and feeling to the point of exquisite torture!

Kris, was himself starting to feel tortured by her hands and lips. When she slid her face down his stomach, he was hopeful. When he felt her warm breath on the sensitive head of his cock he was beyond being a gentleman, and gently encouraged her with a soft push of his hand. When her lips touched him, he moved his hand to her back and traced his fingernails lightly up and down her spine raising goose bumps on her flesh.

It wasn't the fist dick she had put in her mouth, but it was the first one she was truly enraptured with. Using her tongue, Bobby learned every detail of this part of Kris's body. The smooth glans was obviously her favorite and it got the most attention. She found the slit in the end and probed it with the tip of her tongue. She tried to put the entire shaft in her mouth, but couldn't quite reach the bottom without gaging on it. But it was fun trying anyway.

By now, Kris's hand and fingers had wandered farther south and were bringing their own pleasure. Remembering the sight of her spread buns, he traced a finger from the top of her cleft separating the two halves of her perfect ass downward to where the valley flattened out near her pussy. He found the soft puckered hole but only lingered lightly and briefly there...making a mental note to further explore this in the future. Her position put her other treasure out of reach, and he didn't have the incentive to stop her from what she was doing with her mouth. Thus, he revisited the many places of delight within his reach, as she gave him the best blow-job she could.

He was fully primed by her attentions, and decided to return the favor. He easily rearranged her body and took a place between her spread knees. To emphasize the point, he put a hand under each of the bent knees, lifted and spread them even wider. There was just enough light to see her completely, and he felt that he must be the luckiest man in the world that such a lovely person would choose him. The kiss he gave her between the legs was a kiss of thanksgiving. It started as a gentle offering, but lust took over and he drove deeper and more urgently inside of her body. His tongue ached at being stretched so far, but he wanted to know every part of her. Of course, the tongue is not the only tool for such explorations, and Kris felt it was time to pull out the big gun. He placed his cock at her opening and teased her, rubbing it on her clit and then easing it in her just enough to frustrate her before pulling back out.

Bobby was sweating in her heat and desire for the cock that he wouldn't give her. Finally she had to beg with a hoarse whisper, "Kris, please...put it in me." She humped upward in a desperate attempt to get it inside. When that failed she just kept fucking her slit up as the big cock head massaged it. It was a wonderfully arousing feeling for her, she felt like a slut in heat, and maybe that's what she was. She didn't care at this point about anything beyond what was happening between her legs!

Watching her desperation, Kris had one final thought, pulling away from her all together he lay down on his back and said, "You want it so bad, you gotta fuck me if you want this cock!"

Bobby didn't hesitate and in one fluid motion she was mounted on him with her legs resting to the sides of his body. Easing up higher on her knees she possessively grabbed his hard flesh and positioned it at her opening. There was enough light to see his eyes on hers, and she watched him as she sank herself down onto his shaft. "Ohhhh, fuck," she moaned as she felt the hot flesh going deep inside her body. Kris closed his eyes in the ecstatic moment and a shallow groan rumbled in his throat. She could feel every place it touched and a million nerve endings flooded her mind with their urgent messages. She quivered in the onslaught of the flood of endogenous chemicals that filled her brain.

Kris too was discovering a new high point in his sexual exploits. He was more experienced than she was, but her natural curiosities and erotic appetite more than made up for any lack of hands on training. He had never known a woman who could thrill him like Bobby, and he surrendered his body to her pleasure.

Bobby was truly and fully using his tool now with long deep strokes up and down. Faster and faster she went, her toned dancing muscles turning it into a sexual ballet. She was arched back with her hands on his thighs, her legs doing the bulk of the work.

Kris desperately wanted to touch her breasts, they were so perfect and beautiful jutting out as she leaned back. Her tummy was drawn in, and he could see the outline of her ribs...but it was all just out of his reach! It was indeed him that was getting fucked now and he relaxed, submitting himself to her taking. It didn't take long before he realized he enjoyed her being the top, all he had to do now was concentrate on holding his orgasm until she was satisfied.

She didn't want it to ever end, never had she felt anything that came close to this one moment! It was the best moment of her life so far, and she intuitively sensed another shift upward in her feelings of love. She felt her climax drawing near, and eased off on her enthusiasm, slowing to a sensual grind of her cunt on the cock that had fully opened her and was buried to the hilt inside her. What she had thought would prolong her pleasure only intensified the sensations as her clit found a better contact with his course hair. Now she was leaning forward on her hands, her breasts swaying with her rocking pelvis.

She was close enough now that Kris could grab her, and he did. Pulling her down on top of him, she passively melted into him as he finished the job with short violent thrusts of his hips that drove the cock deep—while at the same time, the corse hair on his mound tickled her frickle in the most perfect way and pushed her over the edge into an orgasm the likes of which she hadn't even known was possible!

Kris had also lost his feeble grasp on control as soon as Bobby started to cum. He knew he filled her, he pumped into her until he was certain there was no more to give...yet the spasms kept going. Finally, they lay still and quiet, both exhausted and somewhat addled. The warm body on him was limp and breathing hard. He treasured the feel of this body close to his, wanting to never let her go.

They were both too exhausted to think about another bath, but Bobby had to go pee and let some of the overflow of semen out. She loved the feel of it inside her, but it was already starting to leak out and would just make a mess. "I'll bring a warm washcloth back for you this time," she said as she slipped out the door.