One Night in Houston

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just when I didn't think he could possibly fuck me any harder, he raised up on his arms and found another gear, pistoning hard and fast into my wetness. I saw his jaw clench as sweat dripped from his chin.

His eyes rolled back as he began to growl deep in his stomach.

"AWWWWWWEEEEEEEE" he bellowed, when suddenly, his body locked as I felt the heavy stream travel up the length of his shaft and explode into me.

Then another.

And another.

And another, before his body finally allowed him to begin rocking in and out again as his spurts continued.

With each torrential blast I could feel his cockhead swell inside my loins followed by a new splash of hot cum.

The stranger collapsed on top of me, his tongue probing my mouth as he drained his essence into me. No longer powerful burst, but rather a steady flow of fluid. As a long exhale of air left his lungs, I felt his body totally surrender itself into a state of bliss. It was an intoxicating feeling.

I allowed my body to fall into its own dream state, just relishing the moment.

I think there was small talk going on with the stranger and Stoney, but I'm not certain. I was drifting on a cloud.

I stayed in that moment until I felt movement and found Stoney kissing my inner thighs and adoring the sight before him of my cum filled pussy.

Then I felt it. Stoney's magnificent tongue pressing flat against my clit sent my body shuddering. He began expertly lapping at my swollen pussy, collecting as much of the black seed as he could in to his mouth before moving up my body and presenting my mouth with a welcome cum kiss, which I greedily accepted.

As we kissed, I realized Stoney had his cock buried balls deep into me. He pushed my legs together and straddled outside of them, forcing my pussy together after being stretched by the enormous stranger. The sensation was incredible.

Stoney is like many men approaching 60 and sometimes has erection problems, but anytime we are able to play and he is able to watch me receiving pleasure, there is never a problem and tonight was no exception as his cock was rock hard, like some testosterone filled teenager. The fucking he gave me was unbelievable.

After he came in me, I said, "Wow, baby, that must have really turned you on!"

Gasping for breath, Stoney replied, "I just got to watch my beautiful wife receive immense pleasure. Of course it turned me on."

I wonder what his name is? Not that it really matters. What does matter is that Stoney and I love each other and life is so wonderful to be able to share such an incredible experience with someone you love.

12