All Comments on 'One Night in New Orleans'

by Twisted_Ajebutter

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

As I said your story is great but it lacks the imagination. You have to write these types of stories if you were playing Russian roulette no condom nothing. In other words you have to write like there is a 99% chance of her ending up pregnant with the coloured person kid . You got to stop like you are writing a story for Disney lol . Why don’t you write about an Exchange student that comes to stay with a white couple. And the wife ends up having sexual fun with the exchange student and she ends up pregnant with the student kid. Do you get the idea your story was great but to make it hot and want more people to read it . You got to write like you are playing Russian roulette with will the wife end up pregnant or not do you understand. That is what makes interracial stories hot the will she or not end up pregnant ok .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Racist bullshit, lied and pure mythology about nonexistent BBC, all part of the daily sewer drain that is Liter of late.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Why give your wife away? What is wrong with these mentally disturbed cucks that give up their wives?

OOAAOOAAalmost 2 years ago

Hot story!!! Congratulations!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good story, I like the realistic side of her taking her husband into the bathroom before saying fuck it. Knowing that her husband works with one of them my guess is this won’t be the last time he watches her let a Blackman teach her who is better. Her husbands friend will be able to teach her to love taking a big blackcock whenever he decides to visit. Hubble can watch as she becomes used to having a Blackman on her and not resisting when he brings a friend. Her asking her husband “ is this what you wanted to see?” as she cums telling the men how she loves being their slut now.

It’s what I want my wife to do. To hear her groan as their thick cock stretches her and her legs fall open for them.

Buster2UBuster2Ualmost 2 years ago

Great Story. I Agree with the annon commenter of 3 days ago. Preg Risk of being Black Bred is Very hot definitely a "turn on". I've always enjoyed preg Risk. Any way that you can add extra "zest" to a story to make it hotter. When a wife is seduced make it by a BBC. Thanks, You stories are Great. Very realistic. Thank You.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nice little fun read. Gotta be round 2 right?

Need another story just in her view version

Then the aftermath where she drills hubby

Upallnite00Upallnite009 months ago

Super sexy story..I would love to be Darlene!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTwisted_Ajebutter@Twisted_Ajebutter
Nigerian boy that went to the wrong (or right) corners of the internet in his formative years. Now i'm giving back.