One Night in New Orleans

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Darlene my darling. You have got moves. It was smooth and sweet. Pure pleasure."

"Rob, Robert, you have a gorgeous wife that can also dance like that. You are blessed. I'm jealous."

"Oh, stop it!" said Darlene playfully waving away the compliments he was sending her though I could tell she was enjoying it. "I'm ok but you...you are a really great dancer. You have a firm lead, but you're also gentle which a lot of guys don't have. Thanks, it was a lot of fun."

"B, you must not be so modest with yourself," he said in reply. "If I'm telling you, you're good you're good. OK?" He raised an eyebrow at her expectantly.

"Ok yes, I'm good. Are you happy?"

"I'm ecstatic B."

"Well, I am sweating, it is HOT in here." She fanned herself, which unintentionally brought attention to her extremely low-cut dress. It's always thrilling when she wears it out, due to the added risk of a breast falling out. Especially as she wasn't wearing a bra. She took one of the drinks I'd gotten her and settled herself beside me. I could feel the sweat on her clothes but did not move away. Instead, I moved my right hand to her ass which was hidden from the view of both Marlin and the rest of the bar. I gave her ass a playful squeeze which caused her to snort into her drink. In contrast I maintained a solid poker face. She glanced at me accusatorily, and I replied only with an innocent smile. Sometimes it's near impossible not to tease her.

The band paused to announce they would only be playing 5 more songs before they would end their set.

"It's still early gents and lady, what do you say we catch the last couple of dances and then head to an open bar after this to continue."

"That's the kind of talk I love to hear. Let me check with my friend first though as I'm staying with him."

"He's welcome to come along as well," I said.

Marlin gave me a grin and then moved to speak to the bar tender to order a drink. I pulled Darlene into a deep kiss, cupping her face in both hands, and taking a moment to enjoy the taste of her lips.

"What was that for," she said as I pulled away eyes glazed over and smiling. "Do I need a reason to kiss my gorgeous wife?"

"So, it's not the fact that you are incredibly hard right now?" She pressed herself against me using her thigh to rub my straining cock through my jeans. It felt really good. Then she stepped away and gave me a coy look. "So, are we going to dance or...?" I smiled and we went back out onto the dancefloor to dance till the music stopped.

Two hours later, Darlene and I were back at our hotel room along with Marlin and his friend Solomon. The room came equipped with a large sofa and table next to the king-sized bed. Darlene was lying flat on the bed holding her stomach from laughing so hard while Marlin sat up on the edge with a hand leisurely stroking her thigh. Solomon and I were opposite them sat next to each other on the sofa. We'd all gone out to another bar after the Cajun had stopped and after a number of drinks had decided to move the party to somewhere a bit quieter. I was feeling pleasantly buzzed at this point and Darlene was very relaxed. Solomon seemed to be the friendly sort. Quiet at first but quick to share his opinion when it came to music, anime, and sex. Something he seemed to have in common with Marlin was a large number of sexual tales to share.

"So, she tells me she's never watched porn before, and I full on don't believe her. Like I could not comprehend at our age, when she had access, she'd never thought to peruse. But she's adamant, so I immediately message the girl who lives across from me Claire and I tell her to come over we need to educate her. I swear I hear her door slam she's opening my door quick. She's also in disbelief. So, we talk for a bit and decide we're going to show her some porn."

"It's important to know that I'm next door when all this is going on," says Marlin chuckling.

"Yes, yes we'll get to that," says Solomon quite expressive now that he's in the midst of his tale, gesturing to emphasize his points. "So, we put on some porn and all 3 of us are just watching a random porn film. It dawns on me then that I've got two white girls in my room watching porn with me. So, I'm thinking ok let me gauge their reaction, we might be able to escalate this. But then I hear a knock on my door and this idiot's voice asking me what are you guys doing?" he said pointing at Marlin who just shrugged nonchalantly.

This is the point where I nearly died laughing, my sides starting to hurt from the force of it.

"So, I explain and he comes in to join us, so now there are 4 of us here watching porn. It's sort of funny, mostly awkward but there's a growing tension in the room. Gemma by this point is either cringing in horror or showing rapt interest. The three of us are just going through videos making jokes about exposing out tastes and debating which ones would be beneficial to Gemma's education. But then this interracial video comes on, you know a stereotypical one where the black guy has this massive 10inch slab of meat and the white girl is just this petite pikin who seems like she would break if she were to take it all. So, we're watching this, and I swear to God, Claire leans glances over at Marlin and I, then asks 'Are your dicks that big?'"

"No, she did not, "gasped Darlene. Both hands over her mouth but while her eyes had widened, they were still filled with amusement.

"Yep"

"So, what did you do?" I asked

"Well, me, I sort of mumbled some random ish trying to play off the question. This player on the other hand just stands up and moves close to her face saying..."

"If you want to know, you gonna hafi find out," finished Marlin with a grin.

"What did she do?" asked Darlene. I focused on her face to check her expression. There was mostly curiosity and amusement...but, just there, for a moment in her eyes I saw it. There was lust.

"She reached up, pulled down the zipper and pulled out my dick."

"My god! That girls got a set of balls I don't have. Wait so let me guess. This is when she started jacking you off in front of everyone."

"Haha close but no. She started stroking it a bit, but I still had the sense to pull Claire back to my room to finish what she'd started."

"While Gemma after having watched all of this had some other things, she wanted me to show her. I can say that girl was an enthusiastic study," finished Solomon, wicked memories playing across his face.

Darlene had laid back down on the bed having fallen silent for a moment. While she couldn't see I turned to give a pointed look to Marlin and Solomon.

"Do it now, "I mouthed.

"You sure? "mouthed Marlin.

I nodded in confirmation, and Marlin gave me a thumbs up.

"So, aren't you going to ask B?"

"What do you mean?"

"If my cock measured up to that the guy we were watching."

She scoffed. "Ten inches! I doubt it."

"You'd be surprised hun," I said in encouragement.

"Oh, is that so darling. Wait a minute how would you know? Oh god I'm too drunk for this.." she said giggling at the incredulity of the situation. "Well ok then how big is your cock?"

With those magic words, just as he did in Solomon's story Marlin stood up, moved his groin to her face where the outline of his hard cock could be clearly seen through his jeans. It was big. Darlene looked a bit stunned for a moment. Gaping.

"If you want to know, you gonna hafi find out," he stated.

Now was the most crucial bit. Either this would succeed or the whole plan would have to be flushed.

When I'd told Marlin I'd love to see him fuck my wife admittedly I had been quite drunk at the time. But I suppose after various after work drinks, he'd realized just how enthusiastic I was about the topic. Plus sharing photos of my naked wife probably erased any lingering doubts he had. I told him about my fantasy to see my wife get fucked hard by a group of black men and from there he was happy to oblige if ever the opportunity came.

"You're not the first white man to fetishize me, and I like you, so I don't mind it, though good luck convincing your wife." He said this chuckling to himself after one of my many rants.

A little over a week ago, before the trip I'd met up with him and explained how I'd tried to make my fantasy a reality. He took the time to listen carefully, asked only a few questions for clarification, and then came up with a suggestion. After he asked me again if I was serious. I was.

He said he had a friend in New Orleans and could make up an excuse to visit him on the same week as our trip. We tried to synchronize our plans to give Marlin the opportunity to 'naturally' encounter Darlene and whilst there was no guarantee things would work out, he was confident in his ability to charm a woman. Darlene apparently looked like the type, whatever that meant. It turns out I needn't have worried. His efforts had progressed things far further than I thought we'd get. But now we were here I was eager to cross the boundary. But Darlene still looked hesitant.

"I won't lie I am tempted," she confessed chuckling at his audacity, "but I think we'd better leave it there for now before we go a bit too far." Her tone was light-hearted but had the edge of bringing things to a close.

"We can go a long way before we go too far b. Besides your husband doesn't mind does he." He gestured towards me on the sofa. I simply shrugged and tried to appear indifferent and drunk.

"Go ahead darling. Might as well, we're on holiday right now."

However, picking up on my feigned nonchalance because of course she did, Darlene's eyed narrowed at me first in suspicion, and then quickly cast her gaze around the whole room a dawning look of realization and disbelief spreading across her face.

"Shit." I thought.

"Darling?" she said in a sickly-sweet voice, her eyes ignoring the two other men in the room and focused solely on me. "You didn't set this up, did you?"

"Well..."

"He didn't set up anything b," chimed in Marlin before I could finish, his groin still near Darlene's face, body unmoved. "I will admit that he has shared in the past his...kinks... to have guys like myself and Solomon to be with you. Now you are gorgeous, funny and I think we know there's some chemistry here. So why don't..."

"Rob!" cut in Darlene in a flat monotone. "Could you come with me to the bathroom for a minute."

Well shit, this might have just backfired.

I stood up and headed towards the bathroom a step behind Darlene. As we retreated Solomon and Marlin exchanged a look with each other and gave me a questioning thumbs up. I gave back a more reassuring sign though I didn't really feel it.

In the bathroom Darlene leaned against the edge of the sink with her arms folded facing me. She was not amused. Though I didn't see any rage yet, which gave me some hope. The bathroom was relatively modest in terms of space, and this put the two if us in a very intimate position. She opened and closed her mouth several times, ready to speak before reconsidering. I leaned back against the door and stayed quiet, waiting for her to break the silence and announce her verdict.

However, the longer the silence stretched on the more nervous I got, conscious that we had two people outside waiting for us to come back. Finally, I couldn't take the suspense anymore and ventured the tried-and-true method of all husbands who have potentially landed in deep shit with their wife. Apologise profusely.

"Darling, I'm sorry," I started, reaching out to hold her hand.

She knocked my hand away. "You lied to me." She said pointing her finger at my chest.

"Yes, I did keep some things from you. I told Marlin about my fantasies, and I knew he was going to be In New Orleans. I'd even seen on Facebook while we were eating that he was going to be at an event in the area. I didn't know exactly where," I said putting my hands up in placation.

"I just thought if I brought us round here maybe...I don't know, it was stupid. But it's been fun! You've had fun!"

"That's not the point Rob. The point is that when I tell you I don't want to do something, you respect my boundaries and you let it rest."

"OK yes, I do know that, and I have been extremely selfish here. I will admit that and I'm sorry. But Darlene...I know you, better than anyone besides your mother I'd wager. I've seen you flirt with those 2 men out there throughout the night. You like them. Especially Marlin."

"That's not the point," she said enunciating each word.

"I know, I know, and if you want me to go and kick them out right now I will. If you want me to get the car and drive us to the airport to go home, I will. But..." I reached out again to hold her hand and this time she reluctantly accepted, letting me bring her hand to my lips to kiss across her knuckles.

"If there's any part of you that wants to explore this once in a lifetime scenario. I'd be incredibly excited to do that with you." I kissed her hand again and felt her soften a margin.

She rubbed her palm on her forehead in deliberation. She was angry, but she wasn't furious, which frustrated her more than anything else. She wanted to be angry, but she wasn't staying that way and as I kept kissing her hand and whispering, I was sorry something in her demeanour shifted.

"Fuck it," I heard her whisper.

"Marlin! Solomon!" she shouted through the door. "I'm about to have Rob go down on me for a bit. Now since Rob has told you everything about me," she reached out and wrapped her right hand in my hair pulling it sharply which caused me to wince in slight pain. My discomfort didn't seem to register or more likely she was still mad at me. Regardless with her other free hand she began out of the panties under her short dress and then threw them to the side. "He has probably told you that when it comes to sex, I can get very loud. So, what I want the two of you to do is to get your cocks out, while my idiot of a husband is doing his penance and get them nice and hard for me, like the good boys I know you are. Be aware that I don't appreciate being messed about with, so I'm going to need the both of you to earn your forgiveness as well. If you're not comfortable with this, then this is your chance to leave!"

She shouted all of this through the bathroom door. I stood there a moment stunned. It seems my luck had taken a dramatic shift, even if I was likely to pay dearly for it later. She cocked an eyebrow and began gently pushing my head downwards, gently leading me to my knees. "Don't you have somewhere you need to be." Her voice was high and sultry, sending a pulse of desire through me. This was happening. I heard rustling outside the door and looked up to see Darlene unconsciously licking her lips.

Not wanting to give her time to question her actions I went underneath her dress and took in the familiar scent of her. Looking at her pussy it was relatively dry, nowhere near as wet as it would need to be to handle two of these huge cocks. That would have to be fixed. I sealed my lips over her pussy lips and began sucking and licking with a confidence born out of decades of familiarity. I knew how to get her off in 5 mins or drag it out for 30. I gripped her hips and ass for balance while I began intentionally sucking and licking on her outer lips to get her comfortable. Then I started licking up and down with slow deliberate strokes till I felt her began to move her hips to give better access. She began moaning then. When both hands had moved to my head from this treatment, I moved my lips onto her clit and began swiping and sucking it with my tongue. This caused her to start breathing heavy and getting loud.

"Mmm darling, my darling, my gorgeous, sweet idiot of an ahhh. Fuck why do you have to be so good at this."

She was wet now, and I could taste her as she began gently humping my face and moaning unabashedly. I could draw this out, but I was excited to progress to wherever this was going to go, so I took three and began rubbing them against her entrance, teasing her. Her lengths clenched for a moment, before relaxing and with ease she accepted all three fingers to slide in. I began sliding in and out gaining speed and giving her that sensation of being filled. All the while my tongue had not stopped but instead reached a steady rhythm that began building into larger and larger pants from her.

"Darling, I swear to God you'd better not stop. Jesus. Why do you have to make... Ohhh!" She leaned further back against the sink as her legs started trembling. I redoubled my efforts as she started gushing now. My fingers picked up speed as we thrust and licked and nibbled, until her grip tightened on my hair and a wave of pleasure crested through her.

"OH, fuck!"

Her mouth opened in a silent cry before her voice caught up to her in a long-extended moan, that could probably be heard in the hallway. Her body trembled with the sheer force of the orgasm as it ripped through her and her hands almost ripped out chunks of my hair as she rode the wave. She managed to hold out for almost 7 mins. Probably wanted to keep some more of her pride.

I wasn't that concerned now. After she's cum once she becomes a glutton for pleasure and praise, so I wasn't worried about her stopping. Eventually she calmed down enough to let me stand up.

"Wipe that grin off your face I'm still cross with you," she huffed.

I put my hands up placatingly. "I know, I know, I'm and idiot."

I nodded towards the bathroom door. "So, what happens when we go out there?"

She pushed past me avoiding eye contact to walk back into the room. "Depends on if they've been good boys or not."

It turns out they had, for just outside the standing naked with cock in hand was Solomon. We both froze stunned for a moment. At 8 or 9 inches his cock wasn't as large as Marlon's based on the outline, we saw earlier but the girth of it was almost intimidating. It was so thick I didn't think Darlene could fit her whole hand around it. As if thinking the same thoughts seemingly in a trance, Darlene reached out touch it. She caressed and stroked it tenderly, seemingly admire this gorgeous thing that seemed to only get larger at her ministrations. Just as suspected she couldn't get her finger to meet all the way round while holding it, and the contrasts of her small pale hand against this huge dark cock was almost hypnotic. Darlene seemed almost in a trance as she stroked it slowly up and down. Her lips hung partially open and involuntarily a bit of drool fell from her mouth onto the cock she was stroking.

This act seemed to snap her out of her daze, and she came back to herself, but her hand still never left the cock. "You umm...I've never...oh dear god what am I doing." She stumbled over her words as the proud righteous fire she had exited the bathroom with seemed to completely desert her. Now she was scrambling to recover.

Solomon on the other hand was standing there calmly with a contented expression of pleasure on his face. He reached out and covered his large hand over hers, and then guided her to resume stroking his cock. He partially closed his eyes to revel in the pleasure of what she was doing.

Darlene looked down at her hand as if it was some strange object not under her control, then look back into Solomon's eyes which were just open enough to give her wink. Then she turned to look at me as if for some explanation for what she was doing. Instead, I strode forward to grind against her ass, my arms wrapping round her waist and my hands reaching under her dress again, to both illustrate to Solomon that she was wearing no panties, and to resume teasing her with my fingers.

Her body loosened against me, her ass pushed back to rub against, and her hand began moving faster on Solomon's cock. She bent over slightly to drool saliva onto the head and used that as lubricant spreading it over the shaft.