One Night in New Orleans

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jesus you're good at this," hissed Solomon as his now lubricated cock made him even more stimulated.

She glanced up and for the first time gave a small teasing smile. "And you seem very comfortable with all this. Has this been your fantasy? To fuck someone's wife?"

"Hmph." He stroked her face as her mouth stayed hovering about his cock. Breathing onto it so he could feel the warmth, and occasionally drooling more saliva onto it, her hands never stopping moving up and down. "You're not the first white couple to ask for this. Not even the second, or the third. Apparently, a lot of people want to bring a bull or 2 into their bedroom. I should start charging for the service."

He played this off as playful and switched topics to dissuade any further questions. Cupping her face in both his hands he lowered her mouth down on to his cock as far as it would go. About halfway down the shaft she began to gag as the thickness of the cock stretched her mouth to its limits. The length of dick she couldn't take she continued to jack off. When she came up for air a long string of spit stretched from the tip of his dick to her mouth. He wiped that off with his thumb and trace the outline of her moist lips before effortlessly slipping his thumb into her willing mouth for her to suck on a bit. Then withdrawing the moist digit and caressing her cheek, he pulled her face up to meet him in a chaste kiss.

"Good girl" he rumbled in a low voice.

This sight of that seemed to cause something in me to snap and wasting no time, I pulled my trousers down and freed all 6 inches of my now painfully erect cock. I pulled her dress up around her waist, lined up her ass with the head of my dick and slid in to the hilt all in one motion. Immediately I was overwhelmed by the heat and wetness of her insides. The situation and its taboo nature made it more exciting and desperately thrusting a few times, I was made incredibly aware how close I was to cumming. I used all my will to force myself to slow down, but Darlene wasn't having it now. My rough actions had caused her to stumble forward and use Solomon to support herself.

Now that she had regained her balance, she began humping back against me with hard deliberation. Her face was mashed next to his cock, and she gave it long occasional licks while holding on against my assault.

"Oh Fuck darling, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me. Oh shit fuck me harder."

This sent me over the edge, and I began slapping against her large ass for all I was worth. Watching it jiggle with every thrust and slap of our bodies meeting. Solomon looked amused by this display, before reaching over and grabbing her hair by the roots, jerking her head to look at me.

"Aren't you forgetting something," he said. Before gently but insistently lowering her head back around her cock and thrusting into her mouth in a slow but steady rhythm that slowly increased with time. He occasionally lifted her mouth suddenly off his cock so she could cough and splutter, trying to catch her breath shoving her back down onto him. Her jaw straining to take all of it. Her body shaking with the force of being fucked at both ends with little to support herself against. It was bliss, and I quickly found myself about to cross the edge.

"I'm going to cum." I groaned as I pulled out and cum spurted onto her ass. That had to be the most intense orgasm I've had in a long time. I was spent.

"That was quite a show. I'm starting to feel lonely over here."

The voice came from the bed, where for the first time since exiting the bathroom, I noticed Marlin was lying. He was naked, slowly stroking his cock which was semi-hard at this point. Even then he appeared to be 8 inches in length and reasonably thick. His head and arms were darker than the rest of his body which was a lighter shade of brown. His dreads were free of his hand band and were spread about his shoulders like a lion's mane.

Darlene, who's eyes were glazed over, popped off Solomon's cock and turned to Marlin. "Well, you can fuck me."

"Really? I'm touched. Come over to the bed then Darling, get comfortable."

Darlene moved away from Solomon and I towards Marlin and crawled onto the bed never losing eye contact with him. Marlin was laid back looking relaxed and content. She crawled on top till she was straddling him, hands on his chest for support while her pussy was on top of his semi hard cock. She began grinding into him. He reached to grab hold of the bottom edge of her dress.

"I think its time we get this off you."

Without saying another word, she pulled her dress off overhead and flung it to the side of the bed, so she was finally naked.

Marlin gave a long low whistle in appreciation. "I've got to say Darlene, your husband is lucky man."

"Yes, he is. He's also a complete idiot who I still haven't forgotten showed you pictures he shouldn't have. Which he will get an earful later, but right now I really need you to please just fuck me with your," she reached under herself to grasp his cock.

"Oh fuck," she gasped as she felt its size. "Please fuck me with your big black cock."

Marlin raised an eyebrow at that and gave a small chuckle. "As you wish but you're going to have to get it in yourself." He leaned back against the headboard and pulled a condom out from under the pillow, sliding it on in a smooth motion.

"Show me how much you want it."

Darlene nodded in silence and began positioning herself, adjusting his cock underneath herself and leaning forward till his cock was aligned with her entrance. Rocking back, she slowly fed the head of his cock in and out of her pussy. She occasionally winced in pain as his cock stretched her, her eyes half closed as she focused on the sensations this was giving her. Eventually she managed to get the head and about 2 inches of his cock inside herself.

"Oh god your so big. Oh fuck, slowly, slowly. I -- I need to go slowly."

"It's all on you darling take your time. But just so you know," he reached forward to tilt her chin upwards, so she was looking directly at him again, "you have to take ALL of me."

She shuddered at that. "Yes sir." I did a double take at that. Darlene was almost never that submissive. Certainly, never so instinctively before. Yet with Marlin she seemed to assume the role of his plaything. It was intoxicating and almost made me want to get up for another round. However, I was truly spent at least for another 30 mins or so.

Solomon apparently was quite ready for another round. As Darlene started bouncing on Dion's dark cock with increasing speed, taking more and more inside of him, Solomon moved to the bag he'd been carrying with him and brought out a small bottle.

Darlene had managed to work her way to take half of his cock now which had grown to his full 10/11 inches. Her body was red with the effort and sweat had started appearing on her brow. Her profanities punctuated with hisses of pain, had gradually devolved into a low continuing groan of pleasure and pain as it all melded together, and she took more and more of his cock.

Marlin on the other hand was murmuring sweet encouragements which she seemed to drive her efforts even further to gain more of his praise.

"You're doing so well b. Come on you can go further. You can take all of me. Just a bit further, you're almost there darling."

Every compliment and encouragement, seemed to drive her desperation further to keep her expectations, but still, she couldn't seem to get all of him inside her. She bore herself down as much as she could, the sounds of her moans filling the room.

"Let me help you there," said Solomon grabbing her ass cheeks and spreading them. He brought out the bottle and squirted something in his hands. He rubbed it together and began spreading it in and around her asshole.

Darlene stopped her bouncing and turned around startled. "What are you doing?"

"I'm getting you nice and lubed up so I can fuck your ass while you're riding my guy. Are you ok with that?"

I jerked back awake from where I had been dozing off, the prospect of seeing my wife get fucked in the ass, causing fresh stirring in my overly sensitive dick.

Darlene looked like a deer caught in headlights, opening, and closing her mouth unsure of what to say. Solomon continued lubing up her ass and slipping 1 or 2 fingers inside her hole in preparation. Loosening her up. Anne let out occasional moans, and licked her lips at his ministrations, but was clearly having an internal debate with herself.

Marlin decided the best thing to do was to spank her ass once, twice on either cheek. Leaving bright red handprints against her skin.

"Fuck! Ouch!" exclaimed Darlene at the sudden assault.

Marlin used his hands to rub her ass soothingly and gave her a long deep kiss. "You've done so well darling, and I promise if you let Solomon and I work on you together. You will experience pleasure you've never experienced before in your life. It will not hurt you at all. Now be a good white slut and let us fuck you right. OK?"

"...ok sir," murmured Anne. Marlin began stroking her reassuringly and Solomon just smiled. He lined up his lubed-up cock now shining and began to slowly working it into her. Darlene initially winced at first but, Marlin was still whispering comforting profanities into her ear, while Solomon grabbed her big ass and used it as leverage to slowly work his way into her. Sliding as much as he could in and out causing her asshole to gape. Slowly he began to make progress as his thrusting pushed him deeper and deeper inside of her.

This pressure from both her pussy and her ass finally enabled her to bottom out to the hilt on Marlin's huge cock and her mouth opened in a long silent cry of complete satisfaction and fullness. It was the most erotic thing I'd ever seen in my life. My wife was getting fucked by two black men, at the same time in both her holes. One of which I'd never been able to fuck. I stood up my dick not hot and hard as granite. I stumbled over to Darlene and began rubbing my dick against her face.

Wordlessly she turned toward me and opened her mouth taking me in as deep as she could. Then she popped her mouth off to gasp for air. She was being fucked from both holes but being held tightly so she barely moved. In those moments she was just a toy to be used, holes for our cocks, and I was loving it. The pounded continued with me holding her head and shoving my cock down her throat, Solomon stretching her ass to its limits now doing and slow grinding motion to match the rhythm of Marlin whose hands were on her waists fucking up into her. Her body trembled and shook as if in one long perpetual orgasm and all she could do was hold on.

I was able to last longer than before but the sexual chemistry and eroticism had sent me into a frenzy. There was no holding back here. I picked up the speed and started fucking my wife's mouth with everything I had. Marlin and Solomon began picking up their pace to as if we were all building to our climaxes together.

Then deep moaning and trembling coming from Darlene built to a fever pitch and she clutched the sheets as if she needed to hold on for dear life. Then in succession we all came inside my wife. First Marlin into the condom in her pussy, then Solomon deep inside her ass finally going to the hilt with his final thrust, and then me pulling it out just in time to cum all over her face. Darlene in a fuck drunk trance merely smiled.

She was definitely going to kill me later, or a least just a verbal beating. But for now, at least, for these few seconds of bliss and oblivion. It was worth it.