All Comments on 'One Night in Osaka'

by MisterWildCard

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
QuicksilverDragonQuicksilverDragonabout 5 years ago
Superb!

Wow! Excellent story! The magical elements added some zip and mystery, but the emphasis was on the characters, as it should be. I hope you continue this and work to reveal and resolve the threads still hanging at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I agree

This is very good, but don’t leave it at this. Three story lines, all interesting, all needing endings. We’re waiting!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wow

I’ve never had the urge to comment, no matter how much I’ve enjoyed the story, but this is about one of the best things I’ve read. Great characters, dialogue, story, magic mythology, everything. I wasn’t pulled out with any bad grammar or editing, so props to your editor if it wasn’t yourself. Given how you left it I’m really hoping there will more to come, hopefully lots more. I’d love to see novels written in this world.

I’ve enjoyed all your other stories, but this is by far my favourite. You have some real talent for writing, hopefully you can still enjoy it and keep it up.

MisterWildCardMisterWildCardabout 5 years agoAuthor
More in the works

Alessia and Donovan's story isn't over, not even close. I'm working on a full-length novel, but when the "One Night In XXX" event was announced, I decided to tweak the first few chapters to fit the theme.

Trust me, once the full version is complete, I'll let people know about it. :) "Go Big Or Go Home" is my motto for writing this.

donner60donner60about 5 years ago
Wow!

Hey MisterWildCard..A fabulous start to, I hope, more, more more! Great characters, great plots and sub plots. Can't wait for your next installment. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I loved it!

This is a wonderful story, and I thoroughly enjoyed it! I, too, look forward to seeing what you do from here. Thank you so much for writing it, and thank you for sharing.

If I may be permitted to make a criticism, I respectfully ask that you stop using *those* asterisks. In some other places that you felt a need to emphasize a word, you wrote the word all in capitals, and I think that is preferable. The asterisks are incorrect and distracting. That’s the end of my rant.

I’m glad you entered the “One Night In...” event, and now I’m going to have to seek your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Keep it coming , please!

First ever comment to any writer...

Love the characters and the story-lines. I'll keep checking back to to see what is new. You are now on my list. Looking forward to your novel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

More please!

DanabooksDanabooksover 4 years ago
Wonderful!

Even when I give 5 stars, I rarely comment. I could see many books from this start. I very happy to see that you are continuing this story. It is a very accessible magic story that you have set up perfectly. Her family, his family, touring Japan for three weeks, learning magic... I will bite my tongue and not say anymore, I'll just wait.

England91England91over 4 years ago
More

That was a good story to but I felt that it has ended too short and have checked your page to see a continuation but can't seem to see it

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow

Not the story I expected here but worth my time a lot better than the thing I expected. Wonderful story.. And by the way same as above commentors - my first comment here after 2+ years roaming here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I’m seeking your novel, “Three Weeks in Japan”!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Next chapter, please!

I said please. But my patience isn;'t what it used to be. Post another chapter or I will HUNT YOU DOWN and make you write another chapter.

MisterWildCardMisterWildCardover 4 years agoAuthor

I'm currently working on the full novel version of this, about 20 chapters of which are done so far (One Night In Osaka was adapted from the first eight chapters).

When the book is actually finished, I'll make sure people on here know about it!

caeruleacaeruleaover 4 years ago

Thanks for the update-comment saying you're continuing this story. It's a great start and I have to know everything that happens after this!

TarlosoTarlosoover 3 years ago
Good story

Nicely done.. such a good introduction to the storyverse. Can't wait to see if it develops into a good series

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
More...

You have set this up nicely for a follow-on segment. When can we expect Chapter 2?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is the second time I have read this,in hopes of another chapter😢 please.

abiostudent3abiostudent3over 1 year ago

I'm still waiting for chapter two. This might well be the best story that's ever been mercilessly unfinished.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Thank you for the story. Great combination of mysticism, self-discovery and romance. The only thing wrong with it is that it doesn't have another chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMisterWildCard@MisterWildCard
Update 3/28/24 I need to remove "An Un-Conventional Romance" from Literotica, as I am about to sign a print publishing contract for this book that requires the story to be removed from all of its current online locations. This has been one of my most popular works, and I app...