All Comments on 'One Night in Philadelphia'

by ReedRichards

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
lovemesomephillylovemesomephillyabout 4 years ago

As someone who lives in Philly I found myself trying to determine where they were supposed to be haha

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Piss poor

Keep justifying ur actions and remain confused about just sex and love... u are a whore and u know it...

If u loved mickey u wouldn’t have been in Daves bed at all

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionabout 4 years ago
Beautifully written

Part-full of the guilt of betrayal, and right now this might be just one night. Amanda has already washed that guilt away thinking that she's not in love with her lover and has got away with scratching her itch. But she was only going without for 4 days, and only 2 days away from seeing the current love of her life. No, her marriage is fucked ... she'll fuck again next week and every week after thinking she'll continue getting away with it, and she'll use Drew because he'll be available and willing. He's not going to give up, not while he's in love and close to her 5 out of 7. How long before Drew's the daily and Mickey's the one day on the side?

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago

I think you wrote this just to get a few nasty comments. I believe that you will be successful with this. Just a straight up story about a cheating wife who says she loves her clueless husband. First time I've ever totally disliked one of your stories. Pretty sure you won't write it, but it would be cool to see Michael standing outside the door.

luedonluedonabout 4 years ago
Why, RR?

This just didn't seem like a standard RR story. It was too matter-of-fact and almost mechanical.

Motive? I'm horny, nothing more.

Emotions? Minimal at best.

Maybe a little teaser at the end for the commentariat when our lady makes it clear to the deluded lad that there was no love involved in what they had done; they had fucked, but love was what she had for her husband Mickey, not for Drew.

Not RR at his best. As the teacher used to write on my school compositions all those years ago "Can do better".

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Anonymous

Good story. It desperately needs a follow up chapter or two. Thank you for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Well, we know that is not going to be true

In fact, everything is about to go nuclear as it should. I hope Mickey bevomes the richest foreman in Pennsylvania history and hid former becomex the biggest slut the state ever evicted. BTW Drew was lying all the time, the ho was his 43 notch on his zipper tag.

The Style GuyThe Style Guyabout 4 years ago
Are you sure?

Are you absolutely sure everything will be “just fine?”

Perhaps the author will let us know, with a follow up chapter.

Thanks. 5* from me.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 4 years agoAuthor
lovemesomephilly:

Pond is a real restaurant, at the corner of South 11th and Tasker, in East Passyunk.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 4 years agoAuthor
Style Guy:

Amanda thinks that everything will be just fine; whether that’s actually the case, well, who knows what the future may bring?

When I started this story, it was going to be a brief affair, that Amanda broke off after Drew started to fall in love. About halfway through, I decided it would work better as a one night stand. One nighters are far less likely to get discovered than affairs.

I set it on Thursday night, a night with good weather, to make it far less likely that Mickey would return early from Harrisburg. Had I set it on a Friday, there would be too great a chance of that.

ju8streadingju8streadingabout 4 years ago

i hope this bitch gets found out.

CaOldDogCaOldDogabout 4 years ago
Amanda's exposure

I hope you do another chapter and let Amanda experience Mickey's reaction to her behavior. In all probability she and Mickey frequent Fonds and possibly Mickeys friends videoed her there with her date. Working long hours on construction sites is demanding hard work and while it's financially rewarding having your wife out fucking around is unforgivable. Good story so far, I hope you write more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
You do better with more words

And you do better in romance. I find your stories to be up and down. Some of them, especially the long ones in the romance category, are entertaining. But when you try to post in the loving wives category, you're really hit and miss. To me, this was a miss. If for no other reason than the story is unfinished. Something that I hate. Try again.

2 stars

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
Point

Was there a point to this story that I missed? Just another cheating wife with another forgettable asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
She acknowledged her appetite, and satisfied it, with no guilt, no remorse, and no consequences.

So why won't she do it again? No reason. She probably will become an opportunistic adulterer, and maybe she'll get away with it. But probably not. Mickey won't be the first man to get jealous and seek revenge, it will be Drew. When he finds out she's fucking other men, who don't give a shit about her, and jilting him, the man who truly loves and deserves her, he'll get hurt, then he'll get angry, then he'll want revenge. He might try blackmail first, but it doesn't matter. If the stupid cunt starts fucking Drew to keep her secret, she'll eventually get caught. If she rebuff's Drew's approach he'll rat her out to Mickey and let him exact revenge upon the whore and all the assholes who don't deserve her. Drew will give Mickey a list of names, excluding his own of course.

And this bitch thinks she's getting fucked now? Mickey will expose her to a whole new level of getting fucked.

Write that part of the story.

Thanks for writing this part.

TwentysevenTwentysevenabout 4 years ago
Love?

So she loves her husband. And how, pray tell, does this "love" manifest itself?

vickitvohiovickitvohioabout 4 years ago
?

Not even sure how that works for the 750 flash. Pointless, cheating wife.

johntcookseyjohntcookseyabout 4 years ago

Amoral. Like watching animals rutting on the farm. A compelling and well written character snapshot.

I always enjoy your stories - loved the early Romance series, but since you’ve moved primarily to LW, you’ve become much more challenging - almost always pushing your characters into the much more interesting and true to life moral gray zones. No sinners and saints for your women and men - thank god. I find those types of characters eyerollingly (I’m pretty sure that’s not a word - but I like it anyway) tedious.

Sadly, most LW readers score on content rather than style as reflected in the egregiously low scores.

As always, thanks for sharing.

johntcookseyjohntcookseyabout 4 years ago

BTW - I enjoyed the quick tour of South Philly and University City.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

That's it? No 3rd page? No chapter 2? In that case it was a waste of my time and your effort.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 4 years ago
No

Couldn’t bring myself to finish it. First few paragraphs then the last bit. wTF was that? You and Skppy writing pointless shit stories is there a contest going on I didn’t hear about? Should I give the whole story a chance?

andyinozandyinozabout 4 years ago
Well written.

But, seriously, how about another chapter with wifey sweating bullets worried about sex god's love for her leading to hubby discovering what she's been doing?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
It's a fact.........

85% of unfaithful wives don't get caught. That's 5 out of 6. You guys might wish it was different, too bad. This lady won't get caught and she won't tell her husband. It never happened.

In that case I wouldn't want to be told. Life goes on. If it turned into a regular thing and I found out, then it's goodbye. I can't believe most men would feel any different.

R.

SpottedDog2018SpottedDog2018about 4 years ago
Mike Schmidt would be sad

Sorry but it's true :PHILLIES FANS ARE SLUTS

skruff101skruff101almost 4 years ago

Looks to like it’s a marriage made in heaven mickey must be a moron and she’s a whore,and they all lived happily ever after

MarkT63MarkT63about 3 years ago

So hubby's a Cuckold and doesn't know. I hate stories where the slut doesn't have to pay...

Gram1Gram1almost 3 years ago

Her flippancy is disturbing. Her husband is gone-what-4 days and she can't possibly bear another celibate day? It is a story like this that causes me to wonder why even get married? She consciously cheats on her husband at the drop of a hat, but can't tolerate the guy saying the word "love?" It seems to me that without an expectation of fidelity and monogamy, why not just cohabit, thereby avoiding all the potentially nasty legal repercussions divorce entails?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

"Just Fine."

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So much yet to explore, hope there is more soon

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous