One Night in Seoul

Story Info
Wife likes hotel rooms and bars.
4k words
3.56
11.2k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seoul. One day one night.

So it's Thursday night. The conference is over and it's time to unwind. Time to have a drink and take a long shower. To release the stress and feel fresh. You wonder what you do and decide that you aren't going to stay in the room and order room service. Instead you'll get put in the evening air and walk around. Check the city and grab a few gyoza at the various stalls.

You mix your second drink after your shower and lay down on the bed. The towel covers your body. As you Smoke your hand wanders down to your pussy and you start to rub your clit. A quick electric shock runs through you as you realise it's been months since you've cum. You rub a little harder and slowly slide a finger in to your moist centre. Slowly you build up the tension riding the wave towards relief. You start thinking of what a good hard fuck feels like and miss it. You miss the feeling of being full. You go at harder and then stop. Just on the edge not yet satisfied. You have your drink while your pussy throbs for more. It's pulsing with need. You make a mental note that tonight and tomorrow morning you'll make yourself cum.

You gun your drink and start getting ready. Your rituals observed. As always you wonder what to wear. Being critical of how you look and what you project. You hear me urging you inside you head. To wear something hot. You think why not.

You wear the sheer tights with some sexy panties and look at your ass. You realise at once that it's obscenely obvious in the room lights but you like it. You think a longer shirt will cover it and one your legs will lbw visible.

The bra comes next. A lace one in black. Your nipples are hard as you put it on. You slip on a white thin shirt and keep an extra button open. Why not. Why the hell not.

Ready in your flat shoes. You mx a small drink and head out. Feeling conscious but knowing that you look really good. Your ass feels different in the sheer fabric. You glance backward in the elevator and like how you look. The shirt is just a few inches above your ass and you can glimpse the sheer curve

On your ankle is the silver chain with lock and handcuffs like the one on your neck. The necklace falls above your breasts and draws attention.

In the lobby as the cold air rushes to greet you. You notice the dimly lit bar at the other end. You decide to have a drink before you head out. You enter the bar and can't decide to sit at the bar on the stool or at a table. The waiter guides you to the bar and pulls a high stool. You decide to order a Long Island ice tea and remember the times in Istanbul.

Behind you. A man has noticed you. He's a tall Dutch man. Well built and handsome. He saw you get seated on the high stool and saw the curve of your ass and the sheer tights encasing your legs. Just then you drop your iqos and bend to collect it off the carpeted floor of the bar. He then sees your curved ass in all its glory. You aren't even aware of him. Though you have seen him in the bar mirror.

He comes up to you and say hello. Asks if he could join you for a drink. He's a fellow traveller and on business he says. You accommodate and he's on the stool next to you as your drink arrives. The bill is pushed forward by the bar tender and print your room number and sign.

You begin to talk about life and marriage and kids and he drinks his beer while you smoke and have your iced tea. The thunder rolls in and the heavens open up and from the big windows you can see it's a torrential down pour. You realise you aren't going to be going out for a walk. You decide to enjoy your drink.

Your legs are crossed and he notices the anklet. He says nothing. He sees how the sheer fabric has encased your legs. Your knee bent the fabric and your skin glows.

He sees your breasts and notices the chain with the cuff and key. He asks you what does this mean. You say oh nothing. Downplaying what the symbolism is.

The second round arrives and you guys are laughing and talking. He orders some nibble food and you feel yourself a few bites to keep the growls of your stomach at bay. The alcohol has done its job. Your cunt is throbbing a little. You feel moist. And you feel like the woman you want to be on days. You look into his eyes and talk. You explore each other's minds. You tak about Harvard and the days there. He asks if you had fun. He narrates his college days. Telling you how he had a girlfriend who would do naughty things in the library with him.

You ask him to elaborate. He gets shy but he tells you that she's get under the table and suck him off while he studied. You laugh and can't help but get more and more attracted to this large man with his big hands.

He asks for you for a tale. You tell him that you are a sucker for a good massage. A back massage really get you going. He looks at your cleavage and you remark that why does he like the pendant so much. He smiles and ignores you.

The third round of drinks comes and you feel it hitting you. You sip it slow and tell him your gonna go to the powder room.

In the stall you heart beat is racing. Your clit is popping out and without thinking you stroke it little. Your moisture is leaking and you are now alive and vibrant. Your nipples are poking through. You look at yourself in the mirror and feel sexy after so long. You know where this headed and you want it as much if not more than he does. You decide to play.

When you get back he comments on your legs. Saying how nice you look. You slip into your stool but the space is tight and your breasts brush his arm. He puts a hand on your Lower back and you feel the obvious electricity.

You have the last sips of our drink left and he flat out offers you a massage. It's all out there now. You boldly decide to take him on it. Knowing where it will end. He asks you if you want to go to his room. You say you'd prefer yours. The rain pours in buckets as you walk back to the elevator heading up to your room. He inches close to you. You can feel his crotch touching your leg. You can feel the heat.

You enter your room. It's dimly lit. The curtains open as the sound of the rain. The thunder casting white light into the room. He brags to beers as you pull out some cigarettes to smoke. You seat yourself on the couch. The bed is too scary for you. Too direct.

You put your legs on the table. He walks around the room and checks the view. You are scared about the tell him to leave. Yet the throbbing of your cunt keeps you there wanting it. Anticipating it. He comes back from the window and towers above you. He kneels down and starts massing your calf. He's kneeling on your side and he touches the anklet. Hot wife he says. You giggle.

He says he needs to massage your back and pulls you from the sofa and you lie down on the bed. He exclaims when he sees your ass. Revealed in the tights. He starts with your shoulders and works his way to your hips. He claims on to you and you can feel his cock just pushing into your ass. You push back.

He tells you to remove your shirt so he can give you a proper one. Without getting up. You remove it. Hiding your bra and feeling the room spin. You abandon your security and let this happen. He unclasps your lace bra and starts massaging your back. He tells you what a gorgeous ass you have. He gets up and you hear the pants zip open. You suck in air. The temptation to look or not look. He gets back on you. His cocky is hard and heavy. He's hot and throbbing. It's pushed into your ass which you lift to accommodate it. He turns you over and your bra is lifted. Your dark nipples exposed. He towers above you looking at your breasts and his heavy cock hanging above you. You tug at it. It goes. He drops his head your nipples and starts mauling your breasts with his hands and mouth. His cock pushing through your tights into your mound of heat.

You push him off. You ask him to pull your tights off. They slither down along with your panties as you tell him to fuck you.

He starts stroking his cock. You're lying there naked and he's above you. You draw your legs open and he rubs the head of his cock up and down your slit. In the thunder and lightening you can see the head glisten with your wetness. He inserts himself in you and you can feel your womb stretch and fill. You feel full. You feel like a woman. You feel dirty and erotic. I flash into you mind. But there is no guilt. You know I want you to have pleasure. I want you to have release. How many years of sex are left. Take every chance to enjoy your sexual aspect. Open your sex and let it come to the surface rather than keeping it hidden and cloistered.

He thrusts in to you slow. You look down by putting a pillow under your head. You can see him push into your cunt. You raise your hips to meet his cock. It's going in deep and it hurts a little. You hold your breasts with your thumbs on your nipples. Pinching them to full erect hardness. He watches the chain jiggle on your breasts as he pushes into you a Rhythm that has your body jolting. He draws your legs upwards and caresses your ankle. The he says I knew you were a Hotwife from your anklet. Does your husband give you permission. You smile and say. I don't need permission. I have have his love. He groans and starts fucking you faster. He knows your dark sexuality and understands what you are. He looks down on you. It's excites him to no end. The wet splatch noise of his flesh hitting your body. The noise is unmistakable sex. Pure sex. The noise of the rain. The grunts or sex. It's too much for you. You orgasm quickly. Violently. You pinch your nipples as he reaches climax. He pulls out in your orgasm. He strokes his cock violently as he spurts his cum on your breasts and stomach.

Now you feel used. You feel fulfilled but you don't want it to end. Your courage is present. You feel different. You feel in charge and your sexuality is open and evident. You slide you hand downward to your swollen lips. It come to rest of your clit. He's watching you and you don't mind. After all, when the lights come one this night will finish you'll be back to the world you live in. But tonight you'll the woman you are. He watches you pleasure yourself. You reach out and tug on his wet hanging cock. You slide your hand around it. Feeling the blood flow into it. You lean forward and put your tongue on his mushroom head. Sucking the bulb inwards. He gaps with the sensation and he grips your hair. He pulls you inwards. Taking his heavy cock deeper into your mouth. You like him taking control and forcing you. Just like when your husband was choking you and your cunt was being invaded. You grunt. You want to be taken like this. To feel commanded. To feel ike the very sex you are having. Horny is erotic and urgent.

Soon your on your knees. Taking his cock and stroking it. Running you hand down the shaft as your mouth pulls the head in.

He pushes you back. His cock jumping in your hand. You open your legs again and he understands he needs to fuck you now. You draw him in. Looking as you lean back. He warns you he's going to come like this. You tell him it's okay. He can cum in you. He shudders and suddenly there is white sperm filling you passage. You feel the warm seed in you womb. It make you squirt as well. His thrusts causing your cunt to squirt repeatedly. You feel so fucked. You like the slutty moment of your cunt filling up the another mans cum. It's erotic. It's dark. It makes you cum even more fiercely. Your legs tremble. You ride the wave of a long orgasm.

You slip out of bed. A habit of years won't fade so easy. You douse yourself with warm water. You rinse your body and feel your body get cleansed. You a fresh and you emerge from the bathroom in your towel. The Dutchman has awoken and he heads to the bathroom. You mix a drink and sit on the sofa. Smoking in silence as the shower runs. You pick up your phone and wonder if you should call me but you can't. It will open to many doors and right now you don't need doors open.

As the water turns off you brace yourself to ask him to leave. You've decided it's enough. He emerges in a towel and asks for a cigarette. He takes on sits on the coffee table. His towel is open. You try not to look as you drink. You get up to pass him. To wear your clothes. But he just pulls at the towel and your naked again. He pushes you back on to the sofa and Parts your legs. His head lowers to your thighs as he gently kisses your knees. He smell your soap fresh body and he inhales the perfume.

He pushes you on sofa making you bend so your round ass is bent towards him. He's going to fuck you from the back and you want to feel his large penis invade you one more time. It's going to bend downwards and dig deep into you cunt.

With no preamble he's in you. He's in deep. You can feel his balls slap your cunt. He's got rhythm and he's holding your hips. His arms slide forward and gently he's calling you his slut. He starts telling you he owns your cunt. It's so dirty that you want to slap him but his cock is driving you crazy. He pulls your hair till you neck comes back. You grunt and accept this for what it is. His mind is now fucking your mind. Your wet cunt releases more liquid that slides down your legs.

He stops. Mid stream. He just stops. It gets you angry. You turn around. Dawn is now approaching. The sky through the windows is dark grey. You have been challenged to express your want. He's standing there. His cock pushing outwards. You want it's heavy feel in your womb again. You want it again.

You push him to the bed. You'll have to sit astride. Your cunt is wet and throbbing with anger and desire. You push him down and rub your hands on his chest. You mount him. You ease his cock by holding it and guiding him in. You sir on him. Taking him fully. It now feels different. You raise your arms so he can see your breasts shape. You cup them. You're entirely erotic. Fucking like you've never before. Expressive and open. He lies back and watches you. His lust rising.

He throbs inside you. You can feel it. You love that feeling of surrender. He looks up at you. Telling you silently he's going to spurt his semen inside you again. You nod. The. His back arches and you start your roughy sexual orgasm. You've given him permission and now you own him. He spurts as dawn comes

You sleep. Exhausted from a night of pure sex. You are spent and drained. You awake by eleven. Hungry. The room is empty. You Dutch man departed. You feel different as you lie there. The guilt has not come. It was just sex anyway. You can't relive the night. You feel guilty at the thought of so much pleasure. You can't imagine that you were doing what you did. You think of how his cum spurted inside you. How it felt to have his throbbing penis deep inside you. You start getting moist again. Feeling decidedly different. You feel vibrant and sexual.

The phone rings and it's the Dutchman. You forgot that he's in the same hotel. You decide to meet for brunch. Why not. You are free.

You shower and think of what to wear. You're excited by the prospect. You never thought you'd see him again and banish the night of torrid sex as an aberration to your norm. But this time. It's different. You feel a wave of release and give your self permission to enjoy this. Your head has my voice. It's a voice of freedom. Your aren't tarnished with guilt.

You dress up on your yellow bra. You choose a nice thin shirt that allows your nipples to show a dusky hue under. You know I'd approve. You put on your yellow panties and your jeans and you head down for brunch.

Brunch starts off with you unable to look at the man who'd cum inside you. He greets you like a friend as his eyes dart to your breasts. He can see what allures me and it draws him inward

Brunch starts with drinks. It relaxes you and you have a lively conversation. You laugh a little and grow warm as the time slips by. He talks about the night and tells you what a fantastic fuck you are. How tightly your cunt grasped his cock. You smile because you can't say much. You won't say much. It may open a boundary that you've never crossed with anyone but me.

You decide to go alone. To see Seoul in the day time. It's fresh and brisk and the sun is out. You resume your normal married life. Going through the city but all the time his words echo. It keep you on a low simmer. You don't know if he's there or he's left. Heck you don't even know his full name. You hope he's at the hotel but you discard the thought as too dirty for you occupy.

As evening draws you head back to the hotel. Eager to have a beer and a shower. You warm to the idea of your bed and quick cum. How erotic words haven't left you. It occupies that part of brain. It rattles inside your brain. It's bouncing around. You keep thinking of how heavy cock and how you wanted to hold it and suck it. The shape of the head and his big balls that hit your ass as he fucked you.

You pass the hotel lounge and head upstairs. Not looking left or right. Determined to get off your clothes and reach orgasm on your own. Thinking of the stories you will tell me about what a bad girl you are. You are dwelling in lust and so enjoying it.

The cold beer slakes your thirst as you lie there in a towel after your shower. A cigarette burns in the ash tray as your smooth cunt is burning with erotic desire. Your brain plays put the night before. You on the verge of cumming. The evening has turned a brilliant red as the sky blacks out. The room is dark and you think of his white hot cum on your breasts. How you like the feeling of it.

The doorbell rings. It jolts you. You wrap the towel and the bell rings a second time. You look through the peep hole. It's the Dutchman. You wonder what to do and your wet cunt pushes you towards the edge. But you abstain. Typical. You open the door without letting him in. Telling him you are getting ready. He looks intently at your towel covered body and slips his hand in the gap of the door and lift your towel and puts his finger into your wet cunt. You are shocked. But it's too late. You relent as the door opens. He's inside and he's pulling your towel to reveal your naked body and he's pushing you to the bed.

As he pushes you to the bed. He drops his jeans and sits on your chest and you see his cock. It's big. It's above your face and you open your mouth and draw him in. You suck him eagerly. You put your hands on his balls and stroke his dick. You put suction on the head and he groans with desire. You wank is length and take his dick deeper into your mouth.

He withdraws suddenly. He says get ready and meet him downstairs. He leaves swiftly and you are stunned. You haven't had release and are needy for his dick inside of you. You get dressed. An extra button open.

Coming down the elevator. You've never been in this state. Unsatiated and hungry. Hungry for cock. The heavens have brought more thunder and rain and you think you be stuck in the hotel. He has other plans.

Soon your in a cab your off to bar. In the rain drenched streets you hit w bar that's simply lit. His hand on your ass as you walk. You are drinking scotch and you are at a small table in the rear. His hand rest of your thigh. It's a small smoke filled bar and the music plays a beat. You slide your hand over his crotch and squeeze his full cock. It's not soft. It's not hard. It's meaty and thick. He looks down at your hand and says. You need to suck me more. You laugh and say you are the one that missed the chance a little while ago. He lowers his hand and opens his belt and buttons and pulls his dick out. You instantly grasp it and stroke it. You can't help it. You've been taken on a journey and you are enjoying every moment. You get up to go to the bathroom as people are around and it may become obvious.

Inside the bathroom your nipples are painfully erect. The are poking out of your black top. Your clit is throbbing. You heart is thumping. You don't know where this is headed. Yet the thrill is instant. You smell you hand and you can detect his cock on it. It's so wrong. It's so wrong.

12