One Night in the French Quarter Ch. 02

Story Info
The morning after.
4.6k words
4.78
6.8k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
joshprim
joshprim
218 Followers

Author's Note: While condoms are not used in this story, the author in no way advocates having sex without a condom. Do be tested for sexual diseases regularly and make sure your partner does the same. It is always the best practice to play it safe by using a condom. Unprotected sex could risk your health and even your life. Be safe!!

If you should enjoy this story, please let me know by leaving a comment at the end and/or sending an email through my profile. Thanks!

All of the characters in this story are 18 or over.

* * * * * * *

I woke up the next morning feeling refreshed and totally great. Last night was awesome!! Remembering it, I felt my dick harden. Finally I was no longer a virgin! I felt different somehow, like I was no longer the same person as when I came down to the French Quarter last night. There was no doubt now, not that I had had any, that I was gay. I sure was lucky running into these guys!!

I found a robe on the bed and put it on, figuring Pat had left it for me and headed off to the bathroom to take my morning piss. The bathroom was right next to the kitchen and I could hear a pleasant light baritone singing along with Billy Joel's 'The Longest Time'. Not just singing along but harmonizing too. I peaked in and there was Peter working at the kitchen counter. He had his back to me and so didn't see me. I should have been surprised at how he was dressed, but somehow I wasn't. He was wearing only an apron and some short-rise pale pink briefs that clearly showed his ass - and what an ass it was!

While I would have liked to stay and listen (and watch), nature still called and I continued on into the bathroom. Finished, I decided to go into the kitchen to say hello.

Peter must have heard me in the bathroom because he had turned around and was waiting for me. He looked me up and down and gave me a big smile.

"How'd it go last night, Mark? I've heard Pat's version and he said you were a great fuck, but I'd like to hear yours too. Did you enjoy it as much as he did?

"I think so - it was fantastic!", I replied. "I'll tell you more, if you don't mind, after I've had some coffee."

"Hey, I assume you like beignets - I have a fresh batch that I just made." He placed a basket of steaming, heavenly smelling beignets in front of me with a large shaker of powdered sugar and a jar of clover honey.

"If you're like me, I like them with just the powdered sugar, but poking a hole in them and filling them with honey is good too - up to you."

He kept talking while I sampled the beignets. They were so good that I was on my second one before he took a breath.

"Like them, do you?" I nodded, my mouth full. "Well just sit there and I'll have breakfast on the table in just a few minutes. Here," he said, putting a pitcher of freshly squeezed orange juice and a glass on the table for me plus a steaming cup of coffee, "help yourself."

"You go ahead and drink the juice, but for myself I prefer a different kind of juice!"

He suddenly dropped to his knees and I soon felt his hands under the table, spreading apart my legs and the robe. A few seconds later he had my dick in his mouth! As soon as I was hard enough, he deep-throated me and I had to stop chewing and just enjoyed the sensation of him sucking me off. His mouth felt so wonderful and I began moving my hips, letting my cock slide in and out between his lips. (This guy was really an outstanding cocksucker!) Believe me it wasn't very long at all before I was filling his mouth with my hot cum!! After he got all he could out of my dick, he came back up from under the table, licking his lips.

"I hope you didn't mind, but I just love fresh cum first thing in the morning - all that protein!"

I just looked at him amazed. "Any time, Peter, any time at all!!"

He got up and returned to the stove saying, "I thought maybe we'd have hangtown fry for breakfast."

"What's that?" I asked curiously.

"Basically it's scrambled eggs with oysters. And since we have the best oysters here in the world in N'awlins, we ought to adopt it - even though it was invented in California. It's great, especially with some Tabasco sauce. Plus oysters are good for your sex drive - proven fact - because they're loaded with zinc which'll increase your testosterone."

He finished cooking and put a plate in front of me filled with the hangtown fry and some fried potatoes and another one for himself. It smelled delicious.

I was ravenous, but I suppose sex will do that to you.

"So tell me about last night, did it hurt much? How did it feel to you? Could you feel it when Pat came in you? Would you do it again?"

"No - Good - Maybe - Definitely," I laughed.

"Aw, come on, Mark! I want more information than that. After all, the other guys are going to be curious about what you thought. I have to be able to give them more than that."

"I loved it with Pat. He was very considerate and took it slowly until it was clear I was enjoying having his dick in me, then he really began fucking me. I was very surprised at how good it felt - to feel his cock going in and out of me over and over. I swear somehow the eroticism of it all just built and built until my cock just exploded. I have to say I was disappointed though. He said he had to get up earlier in the morning and go to work and apologized that we couldn't have an extended fuck session. He left me to clean himself up. We he returned, he gave me a kiss and then turned over and went to sleep."

"After that I sorta dozed off but I still noticed when Jeff came in room, stripped and crawled into bed on the other side of me. After a minute or two he rolled over and I felt his one of his legs rubbing against mine and his hand touching my chest and rubbing one of my nipples. I could feel my dick getting hard again."

"He asked if I was asleep. I told him I was just dozing. He then pulled my head towards him and we kissed for a couple of minutes. His hand moved down my body and stroked my dick lightly. Then he raised my leg up, moving closer and I felt his erection rubbing against my ass. I got the message and reached down and moved his cock down to my hole and he smoothly pushed it easily into me. He felt somewhat thicker than Pat was but it slid in easily, probably because of the lube and Pat's cum still in me, and started moving it slowly in and out. It felt terrific and I just laid there as he screwed me. It was totally different than what Pat did since he didn't rush, but somehow even more erotic. He must have continued like that for about a good 20 minutes before he shuddered and began pumping his sperm into me. After that we cuddled some until his dick softened and fell out. He kissed me again and said 'Thanks, Mark - I needed that'." I leaned into him with his arms around me until we both fell asleep."

"Fuck, that's so hot!!" Peter exclaimed.

We soon finished eating. The food was fabulous, but then it should have been since Peter was a professional chef. I leaned back, feeling satisfied. Peter got up and removed the dishes and began cleaning up. He started washing the dishes and there was his beautiful ass in full view again. Looking at it, my dick slowly hardened. I just knew I had to feel it, so I got up from the table and walked up behind Peter at the sink. I placed my hands on his cheeks and began to rub them. He turned his head and smiled at me, "Oh, that feels so good! Keep it up, Mark."

As I continued rubbing them, I leaned over and spoke into his ear. "You know, Peter. I haven't properly thanked you for the talk and the advice you gave me last night, not to mention the great blowjobs last night and this morning - and I want to show my appreciation. You know, you have a very sexy ass - in fact so sexy, I think it needs fucking."

I moved closer and began sliding my hard shaft between his covered ass cheeks. The material of his panties felt great against my hard dick.

"In fact I strongly suspect what it really needs is an injection of my creamy sperm." I reached down to his front and massaged his rod through the material.

Turning his face to me, "Oh Mark, you say the sweetest things." Turning completely around he faced me with a big grin. "I was hoping you'd say something like that!" He pulled me close and gave me a big kiss. "I can finish cleaning up in here later. Let's go!"

I suspect he was more eager for me to fuck him than I was, hard as that is to believe. He grabbed my hand and literally dragged me into what I presumed was his and Matt's bedroom. It was about the same as Pat and Jeff's just with different pictures on the walls - plus a full length mirror on the side of the bed.

"A mirror?" I remarked.

"Oh that," Peter laughed, "Matt likes to admire his physique. He works out a lot and wants to stay ripped. Plus it serves the additional purpose of letting him see himself fucking me and sometimes others as well. It really turns him on. Personally I'm more interested in providing the best possible experience for him and getting him off - plus I really like the pounding I get from him."

"Enough talk, Peter." I pulled him close and gave him a hard kiss while at the same time removing his apron. Then I pushed him onto the bed and got on top of him, pinning him to the bed. "Now I've got you where I want you!"

"I suppose you have, Mark," he laughed and at the same time wrapped his legs around my waist and pulled me closer, so that my hard dick rubbed against him. "And I want you right where you are - for now." He pulled my head down and gave me a long sensuous kiss.

I of course kissed him back. Our tongues seemed to wage war for quite a while until we both had to come up for air. I kissed him on his cheeks while my hands wandered down his body into his crotch. I found his dick and began stroking it.

"It looks like you found what you wanted, Mark. Now what are you going to do with it?"

I moved down and began sucking on his nipples, one after the other. "Oh God! I love my nipples sucked!!"

After working his nipples until they were hard as pebbles, I continued licking down his beautiful body until I got to his satin briefs. I pulled them down until his hard dick was freed and I immediately began stroking it. I licked my fingers which made my stroking even smoother. He was cut and his dick had a beautiful pink head. I decided to pay him back for the wonderful blowjobs he had given me. I wasn't an expert cocksucker like he was, but I wasn't exactly a novice either.

I continued stroking him, watching his face all the while. Then I leaned down and licked the head and around the glans. He lifted his hips, urging me to take his cock into my mouth. Most of the blowjobs I'd given in the past had been quick affairs, but here I could take my time. I reached down and cupped his balls and began licking up and down the shaft making him groan. Finally I took just the head of his dick into my mouth and sucked it lightly. I guess he was impatient 'cause he grabbed my head and pulled my mouth down until his whole cock was in my mouth. He was only 6 ½ inches, so I easily swallowed all of it down to the root.

I used my throat muscles to massage his cockhead for a few seconds.

"Oh God that's good!" Peter exclaimed.

Then I began sliding his cock in and out of my mouth, using my tongue to rub against the large vein on the underside of his shaft. After a little of this, I got the sense that I needed to speed up, so I tightened my lips and started bobbing my head and occasionally sucking just on the head and then went back to taking his shaft all the way down and up again. He again grabbed my head and held it still and used his hips to fuck my mouth. "Oh yeah, Mark, I'm getting close!"

I could feel his dick beginning to swell and knew I'd soon be getting his sweet load filling my mouth. "Oh fuck yeah, Mark! Take my cum!!"

And with that I felt the vein pulse and his hot sperm began shooting into my throat. I held still but wrapped my fingers around the base of his cock, feeling the pulsations as it unloaded in my mouth. I greedily swallowed all that he could give me, his slight frame jerking as he came. I was able to swallow almost all of it with only a little leaking from my lips. When he was done, I continued sucking wanting to get all I could from his dick. I knew his cock would be especially sensitive now and he squirmed, but I kept sucking until I was sure I got all of the the creamy cum I could. Finally I pulled off and looked at him and smiled.

Peter was breathing heavily with a big grin on his face. "Would you believe that's the 1st time I've been sucked off in weeks. Everybody either wants me to blow them or they want to fuck me! Thanks a lot, Mark - that was great!" He laughed. "I'll let everyone know you're a terrific cocksucker!"

I laughed. "Great! Just the reputation I've always wanted."

I moved up on my knees over his body and gave him a big kiss. Then I reached over and grabbed the lube from the nightstand. His eyes widened, murmuring "I've been wanting this ever since I saw you last night!"

Moving back down, I grabbed both of his legs. He helped by spreading his legs and raising them up, making his ass rise off the bed.

I eyed his ass and spread his cheeks, so I could see his pucker. I squeezed some lube onto my fingers and, watching his face, pressed my middle finger against his hole. It opened easily and I pushed my finger deep into him, stroking the insides. When I pulled it back out, I was surprised my finger was still clean. I leaned over and sniffed his anus and looked at Peter questioningly.

"You don't have to worry about getting your dick dirty, Mark," he told me. "I always douche before going to sleep after Matt fucks me. I'm not comfortable leaking cum all night long. Go ahead and rim me, eat out my ass. I love that!!"

I spread his cheeks even further apart and began licking his hole. After a few minutes of that, I inserted my tongue into his opening. It tasted almost sweet. I'd often thought I'd love to do this, so I planted my lips around his opening, kissed it and began tongue-fucking him. I have a long tongue and I can narrow it to a point, so I was able to get it deep into his ass, massaging his interior with it.

"Oh, that's soo good, Mark!"

I must have eaten out his ass for a good 6 or 7 minutes, but finally sat up. I applied some lube to my 7 ½ inch dick and moved up his body, our shafts rubbing against each other. I sucked on his pretty nipples some more, sending shivers down his slight frame, while sliding my dick in his ass crack at the same time. I moved further up and we began kissing each other deeply, our tongues eating out each other's mouths. I slid my rod up and down in his crack, lowering it a little each time. Finally I felt my cockhead rub against his pucker and I knew it was time. I entered him easily and was surprised to have my dick pulled in by his ass once I passed his sphincter. I groaned at the incredible feeling as his ass walls seemed to massage my shaft. I lay there for a few seconds, not moving with my eyes closed, loving the feeling.

I looked up at Peter to see how he was taking it. "How does it feel, Mark, to be fucking another guy for the 1st time?" I was sliding slowly in and out of him now, with every inch giving me pleasure. "I love it!! I wish I hadn't waited so long!!"

"Let's take it slow, Mark - make it last - a slow sensual fuck - I love those!" He continued, "I guarantee you'll remember this for the rest of you life - no matter how many times you fuck other guys. You'll remember how great your first time was - and you'll remember me I hope."

We must have fucked for 10 to 15 minutes that way - slowly in and out. It felt so wonderful!

"OK, Mark, pull out so we can change positions. I want you to do me doggie now so you can go deeper, harder and faster."

I didn't want to but I did as he said. It was hot in there, the AC must have been off because I was sweating even though we'd been going slowly.

Peter turned over, got on his knees and presented his ass to me. I immediately slid into him again, grateful to have his ass around my shaft again.

He looked back at me, "Now, Mark, it's time for you to breed me. I want you to pound me so hard that your hips slap so hard against my butt that we can hear it. Go as deep and hard and fast as you can!"

So I began to fuck him from behind. It felt great this way and I could take longer strokes and get further into him than before.

"Pick up the pace, Mark - faster and harder! Fill my ass with sperm!"

I really started to pound him. I grabbed his hips and leaned over so that I was hunched over his back and fucked him faster and faster. I knew I couldn't last very long this way, but I never wanted it to end - and yet I really needed to cum!! After only about 5 minutes, I knew I'd be breeding his ass in just a few seconds.

"That's the way, Mark!" Peter cried. "Give me that load!!

I felt my cock swelling and I kept going until finally I felt the cum shooting up from my balls. "I'm CUMMINGGG!!" I yelled and I came again and again and again. Then I fell onto his back, totally exhausted, staying inside him, just enjoying the sensations from the greatest orgasm I'd ever had! Finally I pulled out of his ass, noticing that some of my cum was already starting to leak out.

I turned him back over and kissed him deeply. "Wow!! Is it always like that???" I asked. That was amazing!!

When I stopped kissing him so he could answer me. "No, not always, but sometimes if we're lucky" he answered. "That was exceptionally good - really, really fucking good! I wish we could do it again right away, but it'll have to wait for another time. I'm sorry to say, it's time for us to get cleaned up. I need to be at work in a few hours and we'll want something to eat before we leave, so what say we take a shower. And if we do it together, I can wash your back and you can wash mine. Plus, I can show you how to douche."

We slipped out of the bed and walked into the bathroom. Peter led and I couldn't keep my eyes off of his beautiful ass - I felt my dick hardening again until it was pointed straight at it. As we got into the shower, it accidentally brushed against him and he turned with a smile, looking up at me. He turned around again and turned on the shower making sure it was warm enough. Looking down again, he said, "I see you're ready to fuck me again. Sounds great to me, but we don't have a lot of time, so we'll have to make it quick!"

He turned around and bent over, offering his ass up to me. I lined up my cock with his pink asshole and slowly slid it in until my hips hit his ass cheeks. It felt so damn good! I began fucking him with long strokes. He shivered, enjoying my boning him again. He slowly stood up and turned his face to mine. I leaned over and we kissed and our tongues fucked each others mouth as my hard rod continued to drill his ass. Next I bent him back over and hunched over him, leaving me enough room to take long strokes. I wrapped my arms around his chest and played with his nipples while I screwed him. Finally I stood back up and sped up, banging his delicious ass. He leaned over put his hands on the shower wall to steady himself. Water was splashing on his back and my chest. He began moaning and I think my shaft must have been rubbing against his prostate. He groaned and suddenly white cum began coating the shower wall. I was almost there myself. I fucked him harder and deeper and then held his hips firmly as I unloaded my hot sperm deep inside him.

After catching our breaths, Peter took down a shower head which was in the shape of a thin dildo. "Turn around Mark and bend over and I'll clean your ass and then you can do mine." He turned the water to a slow stream and slowly slid the device into my ass. He didn't push it in too far and then turned the water flow up stronger. I could feel the water go all the way into the back of my rectum, flushing out everything in it onto the shower floor. Surprisingly it felt pretty good. After a few minutes, Peter pronounced me clean and then he had me do him. Finally we washed up, dried off and got dressed.

joshprim
joshprim
218 Followers
12