One Night in the French Quarter Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I'll bet you're hungry, Mark. I know I am. Get your things and meet me at the kitchen table and I'll get some food ready."

I went back to Patrick and Josh's room, dressed and looked around, my watch was on the nightstand and I put it on. When I got back to the kitchen, Peter was dressed in slacks and a white shirt looking very respectable. He had 2 bowls of gumbo and some French bread on the table ready to eat. Plus there were 2 glasses of ice tea.

I took a spoonful of the gumbo. "This gumbo is fabulous, Peter. Did you make it?"

"Well I could of," he said with a smile, "but no, we buy this by the gallon, just for occasions like this."

"Now, Mark, that you've tried both. I want to know what you liked best - and why. Being fucked or fucking someone."

I looked him in the eyes, considering. "Now that I think about it, if I had to choose, it would be being fucked. It seems that it's more intimate in some way, having someone's dick in your ass and getting pleasure from it. And that feeling of a shaft sliding in and out of you, knowing that in a short while, he's going to deposit his load into you. It's just so great - I'm sure you know what I mean."

Peter nodded. "That's it Mark, exactly how I feel!" He said with a laugh and a grin.

While we ate, Peter surprised me with an invitation. "You know, Mark, you made quite an impression on all the guys last night. So - occasionally, every 5 to 6 weeks or so, we have a party on a Friday night when we're all free which usually goes on until the early morning hours with the 4 of us and 4 others that we like and know well to join us. There's lots of sex, but I wouldn't exactly call it an orgy, because often some of us will take a break and sit out and watch, often getting some food and drink, recharging our batteries so to speak so they can do some more," he laughed. We'd like you be one of the other 4. "What do you think?"

I gave him a huge grin. "I'd love to come - it sounds great!!"

"Good," he answered. "I hoped you'd say that!"

"We'll have food and drink and probably some games as well - and maybe door prizes too. Now if you come, there's one more thing I want to suggest to you. Would you consider doing a gangbang? I can tell you from my own experience being the one getting banged, that I've found it extremely hot and I think maybe you'd like to do it. You have a great ass and we'd all enjoy watching you take each cock, one at a time, and have each guy fuck and cum in you. Do you think you'd like to try it?"

I considered it for a few minutes. "I don't know, Peter. I'm not sure I'm experienced enough for something like that. But I'll think about it and let you know when you call me and tell me when the party will be."

"That's all I ask." Peter got up and put the dishes in the sink. "Time to go, Mark. Let's get out of here."

We walked down the stairs and then down Bourbon St. to Canal St. where I could catch a streetcar and Peter a bus.

I turned to him. "You know, Peter. I came down here last night as a young inexperienced guy and am leaving, with a slightly sore ass, as a totally de-vIrginized thoroughly experienced gay male! I really appreciate what you and your friends have done for me. You treated me great and I hope I'll see you all again - soon. Hopefully at your party."

"The 'pleasure' was all ours, Mark. As Matt might say, we always like to take in cute young Tulane students that wander down into the French Quarter looking lost and lonely. We fuck them and feed them and then send them on their way.," he answered with a grin. We both laughed at that. "Hope to see you again soon, Mark!"

Giving me a quick kiss, he went on his way.

- The End -

* * * * * * *

Again, if you liked this story, please leave me a comment or email me through my profile.

12