One Night in the French Quarter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
joshprim
joshprim
218 Followers

"You really like it that much? What's it like??

"Well, it's partly the guy's desire for me and my body - that's a real turn on for me. And then it's the feel of his naked body against mine. His hard dick rubbing against me, our chests rubbing together. And then there's when his cock first enters my hole. I don't know why, probably the sense that I now have him inside of me and that we're physically connected. Then, his thrusting into me is really hot too - especially if he hits my prostate some. Finally feeling him shooting his cum into me. I can't generally feel it, but I can sense it happening and I can see the pleasure on his face when he cums. There's a lot more, but that's the basics."

As Peter talked, I drank the rum and coke quickly. The imagery of what he was describing was a real turn-on and I felt myself getting hard.

"Finished that drink already? Good!"

He took the glass from me and re-filled it, this time making it a little stronger.

"You mean he actually came inside of you?"

"Yeah. Believe me, bareback's the only way - it really does feel better without a condom. Here it's safe since we're all tested regularly, but I wouldn't do it bare anywhere else. And It's great having a guy breed you, which after all is really the point of fucking in the first place," he said with a grin. "If you get fucked here, Mark, I promise you you'll have sperm in your ass by the time you're done."

Peter then reached into another drawer and pulled out a bottle of small blue pills. "You might want to take one of these too, just in case." He handed me one.

I looked at it in my hand. "What are they?"

"Viagra. They'll give you more stamina - plus, they'll make you really horny. I usually take one before I have sex."

"I don't know, Peter. I'm not much into taking pills."

"It's up to you, Mark, but I'd take it if I were you."

I still wasn't sure, but I swallowed it anyhow. As I did, Patrick looked into the kitchen. "Are you guys going to stay in here all night? Why don't you come out here and join us."

"Sure, Pat - be right there," Peter told him.

We took our drinks into the living room. Patrick and Jeff were sitting on one of the couches and Matt was in a recliner, which left the other couch and some chairs for us, so Peter and I sat on a couch together.

"So what were you two guys talking about in there?" Jeff asked.

"Mark wanted to know, so I was telling him about the joys of fucking," Peter replied.

"Maybe you could write a book about it," Jeff smiled, "call it 'The Joy of Gay Fucking'."

"Peter's hardly an expert on that, Jeff. He's an expert on being on the receiving end, but I don't really think he knows much about the giving part. Someone else would have to write that," Matt offered.

"You're right, Matt," Jeff agreed, "and there should be chapters on the healthy aspects of it, both mental and physical."

Patrick joined in, "You should mention in there that it's very therapeutic. It relaxes the body, allows one to get rid of the tensions of the day and is great social interaction."

"Plus," he continued, "a deposit of cum in the ass provides needed lubrication for the anal canal, and the protein from the sperm probably strengthens the anal muscles. Very important! It should be done regularly and often if you want to get the full benefits."

While they were adding a few more touches with a lot of laughs at each new thought, Peter had placed his hand on my thigh and had begun rubbing it. I didn't object this time because we weren't in a public place - and besides, I was enjoying it. I turned to look at him and he greeted me with a mischievous smile.

The guys continued talking about various things and while they were talking, Peter's hand had moved to my crotch and was massaging my hardening rod through my jeans.

Finally Jeff noticed, "Hey, what are you doing to our guest over there, Peter. From what I can see he seems to like it."

"I've got an idea," Matt volunteered. "Peter ought to give Mark a blowjob! I'm sure he has no idea what a great cocksucker Peter is!"

"Sounds good to me," Patrick chimed in enthusiastically, "I love watching guys getting sucked off."

Somewhat worried but also excited, I said, "What in front of all you guys? Are you kidding???"

"Don't worry about that, Mark! Hell, Peter's blown all of us in front of the others several times each," Jeff exclaimed. "Go ahead and let him!"

Peter in the meantime wasn't waiting for my OK. He had stopped rubbing me through my jeans and had unzipped them, pulling my hard dick out into plain sight!

I don't know whether it was the alcohol or the Viagra or just plain horniness, but now that I was hard, I only knew I wanted to cum. Peter looked at me and I nodded. He got down on the floor between my legs, stroked me a few times and then leaning over, swallowed me down to the root!

The other guys came over to watch. I was embarrassed but what could I do?

He didn't do what other guys who had given me bjs in the past had done. He didn't bob his head, but rather just held my dick in his mouth, alternately squeezing my rod with his lips and loosening them while using his tongue on the vein on the bottom of my cock. Then he slowly began to slide his mouth up my rod, all the time massaging the vein with his tongue. It felt INCREDIBLE!!

Jeff asked to himself, but out loud, "I wonder how long before he blows? With Peter, it usually isn't very long!"

I understood what he meant, because when Peter got up to my glans I almost shot my load right then and there, but I managed to hold it back.

Back down my shaft again, still with that incredible lip action and the constant massage of his tongue. This time, when his lips met my pubes, with my cock head surrounded by his throat muscles, he used them to tighten around my glans. OH GOD, I was so close! I grabbed his head and held it down and I exploded! My dick suddenly ejaculated right down his throat, shooting over and over again, coating his tonsils and his throat with my hot cum!

Peter just let me shoot, not moving his head, swallowing over and over and over. My whole body shook and I gave out a loud cry as I came.

The other guys could tell I was cumming. Patrick had gotten behind me and was rubbing my shoulders and chest while I came. It was so hot!!

After Peter had drained me, he continued sucking as he pulled his mouth up to my cockhead, licking and sucking until he had all the jism I had to give.

Finally releasing my spent rod, he licked my cum off his lips and smiled. "Delicious! Best cum I've had in my mouth for some time. Thanks for the treat, Mark!"

I was breathless but just gave him a weak smile and nodded.

"That was so hot!!" the guys chorused. Both Matt and Jeff had their dicks out and had been stroking their rods as they had watched. Patrick leaned over my back, turned my head to his and gave me a deep kiss.

While I was recovering, they went back to their seats and after a minute or two, Peter piped up. "Hey guys, I've got another joke for you!"

There were groans all around.

"No, this one's really good. You see, little Johnny goes to school, and the teacher says, 'Class, today we are going to learn about multi-syllable words. Does anybody have an example of a multi-syllable word?'

Johnny answers, 'Mas-ter-bate.'

Ms Hall, a little disturbed, smiles and says, 'Wow, little Johnny, that's a mouthful'.

Then, little Billy corrects her, 'No, Miss Hall, you're thinking of a blowjob!'"

More groans from everyone - including me.

"You guys just don't have any sense of humor," Peter complained.

"So, Peter, anything funny ever happen to you when blowing someone?" asked Matt.

"Well, I think this happened before I knew you guys," Peter began. "I'd been working at a restaurant for about a year. The whole staff knew I was gay by the way and I'd already blown a couple of them. Anyhow, we had a new waiter - a really cute young guy - 18 or 19. Shortly after closing one night, I got him to join me in the storeroom. I was in the middle of sucking him off when the door opened and the manager looked in and saw what was going on. Without a pause, he said, "Oh, there you are, Peter. When you're finished there, let me know. I've got a few more things for you to do before you leave tonight." He closed the door and I finished blowing the kid - but God, was I embarrassed!"

We all roared with laughter. "Now that is funny!" Jeff finally said. "Did the manager get after you for that?"

"No, he never mentioned it, but every now and then he'd give me a wink," Peter smiled.

Matt spoke up. "Enough of this shit. What I want to see is more of Mark and Pat dancing like they did in the bar. It was really hot and I'd like to see what happens now they have a little privacy here."

"Yeah, come on guys, I agree with Matt. Go for it!" Jeff cried.

Pat and I looked at each other. "I'm game if you are Pat," I stated as I got up, taking Pat's hand. "What do you guys have to dance to?"

I always liked to dance but this time was different. I felt charged and energized, and - I don't know if it was the rum or the Viagra, but I also felt incredibly horny, even after that great bj.

Pat rose up too and went to a CD player and put on some dance music with a great beat and I started dancing next to him, twisting and turning and showing off my body to the guys and was soon joined by Pat. We danced around each other and were soon sweating in the warm living room. We danced closer and closer until I was again in Pat's strong arms. Pat leaned over and licked and kissed my neck while he grabbed my ass, pulling me in closer until our crotches were rubbing together. I soon had an erection and I could feel Pat's rubbing into mine. After a minute or two of that, he turned me around so that I had my back to him and he ground himself into me, his hands around my bare chest. I shimmied and let my ass slide up and down his groin making him moan.

I turned my head and we kissed, his fingers pinching my nipples until they were as hard as pebbles. Then his hands moved on down to my belt and I half expected him to unbuckle it, but instead they continued down to my crotch and rubbed my hard-on.

"Keep that up stud and I'll cum in my pants," I whispered.

So he turned me around again, moving his hands to my ass and kissing my mouth lightly. "Can't have you cumming yet, you cute boy!"

The guys were clearly enjoying the show we were putting on, making lewd comments as we moved in time to the music.

We continued dancing, Pat's wandering hands running over my bare back until they reached the top of my pants. As he had tried back in the club, he began sliding a hand down inside my pants. This time I didn't stop him and his hand slid down under my underwear until a finger was rubbing against my hole. I moaned and pushed back against it and felt it sliding part-way into me!

The guys could see where his hand was and could guess what Pat was doing.

Pat whispered in my ear. "I'm going to fuck that cherry ass of yours tonight until you see stars! And you're going to love every cock-pulsing minute of it!!"

He took me by the hand and pulled me towards his bedroom.

"You're OK with us using the bedroom for awhile, aren't you Jeff?"

"Sure, Pat, have fun. I've got some reading to do anyhow."

"Just relax, Mark," Peter said with a smile. "I'm sure you'll enjoy every minute of it if you do."

Matt spoke up, not to be outdone, "Give it to him good, Pat!!"

As Pat closed the door, he commented, "Don't mind them, Mark - they're just a bunch of horny bastards. They'd come in here and watch if we let them. As a matter of fact, we're all exhibitionists here, but I'm guessing you would appreciate a little privacy tonight."

"Huh? You sometimes have sex in front of each other?" I asked.

"Sure. I find it especially exciting to share it with others by letting them watch. It's like that blowjob you just got - we all loved watching - and it didn't seem to bother you. Maybe it's just me, but the others seem to feel the same way I do. A few times we've even had a couple of our friends over and actually had a small orgy, where all of us suck and fuck each other in that living room until we're all worn out. It's a memorable experience, one you maybe ought to try sometime."

"Well, maybe . . ."

"Think about it, in the meantime . . .," he said as he pulled me into his strong arms and gave me a long, sensuous kiss. Our mouths melted together, our chests and groins hard against each other. As we kissed, he pushed me backwards until I fell onto the bed with him on top of me.

He stopped to breathe. "One more thing, Mark, before we get started. We don't use condoms here. We all want to do it bare and think that's the best way if you want to experience great sex. Consequently we all get tested regularly and are all clean. If you should want to come back after tonight, you'll have to get tested too. OK?"

I nodded, fully understanding.

He continued, "So, when I fuck you, I'm going to fuck you bare. Not only that, but I'm going to breed you too. Hopefully you'll be able to feel me cumming - but you'll know in any case because I'll tell you when I'm going to."

"Now, where were we?" He looked down at me, "Oh yes, I was admiring your body. Damn, but you're so incredibly sexy. You've got such a beautiful body - at least the upper part."

I almost laughed.

"What's so funny??

"The upper part is all you're going to see too, as long as you keep laying on top of me!!"

Pat laughed with me and got up.

As soon as Pat got off of me, I sat up and took off my shoes and socks, stood up and reached for my belt buckle. "Well, what are you waiting for, Pat? Take your clothes off too and let me see you."

As he began to undress, I undid my belt and pulled off my jeans, but left my briefs on for the time being and lay back down.

Pat in the meantime stripped until he was totally nude. His dick showed a partial erection. The head was pink and I swallowed with desire as I looked at it.

"What about your briefs, Mark?"

"I thought I'd let you do the honors, Pat."

Pat smiled and grabbed the hem of my shorts and pulled them off. My hard dick immediately sprang up.

"Nice! You're pretty well equipped, Mark. Probably about 7", maybe a little more." He lightly stroked it as he lay down beside me, facing me, his hand running over my body.

"You don't seem at all nervous, Mark?"

"To tell you the truth, I am a bit nervous, but I've wanted to be in bed with a good looking, sexy guy for a long time, so it probably doesn't show. I'm actually more excited than nervous about it, thinking about what's going to happen tonight."

He kept staring at me and I could see the lust in his eyes. I'd seen guys look at me before of course, but never with such lust. Pat desired me and I loved the sense and eroticism of that.

"Good for you, Mark. You should probably have done this several years ago. I'll do my best to make this great for you - and me too I hope. I've never had the opportunity to take a guy's cherry and I really want to make this enjoyable for both of us."

He straddled me and leaned over and kissed me on the mouth and then moved down and began licking and sucking on my nipples. I'd never had anyone do that to me before and it was exquisite. I reached down and held his head while he licked, suckled and teased them, making them really hard. "I love nipples and yours are beautiful." He made me groan and writhe with pleasure.

"Shit, that feels soo good, Pat - keep it up!!"

After he got them good and hard, he kissed up my chest and then licked and sucked on my neck for a few minutes. He kissed my mouth again, then my cheeks, nose and eyelids. He next worked his way back down my body.

He paused when he got to my dick, licked it up and down and then took it into his mouth, much to my delight. He looked up at me with a smile with my cockhead still in his mouth and then slowly took more and more of it until I could feel his lips in my pubes. It felt amazing!! He began sliding his mouth up and down while all the time his lips were squeezing the shaft and his tongue was stroking the underside of it. If he'd kept it up very long, I'm sure I would have given him some creamy cum to swallow, but he stopped before I could and moved down even further.

He raised both of my legs, shoving them into the air, making my ass easily accessible. Kneeling, he spread them wide apart and had me hold them in that position. He then began kissing my hole, his tongue prodding against it. He made funny munching sounds and I could feel his lips sucking and depositing spit. Of course, I couldn't see what he was doing, but I could definitely feel it! He must have been able to point his tongue, because I could feel the tip prodding right inside. Next he ran his tongue all around the rim, making it good and wet. It felt incredible! I'd heard about guys doing this, but I had no idea that it would feel so good!!

Grabbing a tube of lube, he put some on his fingers and applied some around my pucker and then, using one finger, pushed it into me. He slid it in and out several times and then did the same with two fingers, spreading them and stretching my anal ring. At the same time he seemed to be probing for something - then a shock went through me!

"What the HELL?!!"

"Hmmm, it seems I found your prostate, Mark. Feels good doesn't it?"

He rubbed it a couple for times and then using three fingers, he resumed stretching me open.

Finally, he pulled them out. "I think you're ready, Mark. What do you think?"

"Go for it," I answered with lust! Put your hard cock into me!!"

He rose up, put some lube on his dick and some more in my hole. I soon felt his cockhead against my pucker. After a few seconds of pushing, my ass opened and his dick entered.

"Oh FUCK!! Hold on for a minute or two! Please!"

It hurt some, but not as much as I had expected. But I needed just a little time to adjust to the feeling before he went in any further.

After a few seconds, allowing me time to recover, he proceeded to push more of his dick in. I could feel it going in and what pain there was was quickly going away and it seemed to start feeling good.

I pushed back too, wanting more and more of him inside me. Finally I could feel his pubes against my balls. I reached down and felt him totally embedded in my ass.

"OK, Mark, you've got all of my hard 8" in you. Still feel OK?"

"You bet, Pat. Though it I feel really stretched."

He stayed still for a few moments. "I promise it'll feel a lot better soon, Mark. Be sure to let me know how you like what I'm doing - so I'll know if you're really enjoying it. And also, don't be quiet. A good bottom makes sure he expresses his pleasure while being screwed. And I can assure you the guys in the other room are hearing what we're doing - the walls here aren't particularly thick - so let them hear your enjoyment too," he said with a chuckle.

Pat pulled out slowly and then pushed his dick back into me. He did this again and again, speeding up with each stroke. His hips began slapping against my bare ass each time he drove his dick into me.

"Oh Pat," I said loudly, "that feels so good!"

After about 10 minutes, he slid his rod out of my ass. "Now that it's going smoothly, Mark, I want you to turn over onto your back. Grab one of the pillows and put it under your ass. Then take another one to raise your head up so you can see what's happening."

I quickly did what he said. My ass was raised up for him and I watched as he put more lube on his cock. He smiled as he also pushed another glob of lube into me.

"Your ass is really beautiful, Mark," he told me as he got on his knees and pushed his dick back into me.

I saw the dreamy smile on his face as he again filled my ass.

"This is the position I like best. I have great control and I can watch your face as I fuck you."

joshprim
joshprim
218 Followers