One Night in the French Quarter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With his rod all the way up into me, he leaned over and kissed me. He continued to kiss me as his hips again began pumping his dick into me. As before, he began slowly and then sped up, still kissing me. Finally he raised his head up and looked down so he could see his cock sliding in and out. "What a great sight!"

There was absolutely no pain at all now, just continuous pleasure of his rod stroking my insides over and over. I now had an erection of my own from the pleasure and excitement of being fucked. I watched as his hips flexed as his dick slid in and out, over and over. I reached down and grabbed his hips and I could feel the power in them and the muscles flexing with each stroke.

This seemed to go on forever, maybe as much as 30 minutes. I was groaning and moaning loudly and even whimpering because of the great sensations I was feeling.

He varied his rhythm and I tried to match it by pushing back with my ass each time he thrust forward.

"You're such a great fuck, Mark! I could do this with you all night!!"

He leaned over and licked and bit my nipples, first the right and then the left until they were as hard as rocks, even as his hips continued to thrust himself into me.

"Oh God, that's good, Pat!" I yelled as his cock began hitting something deep inside me (probably my prostate). "Fuck me harder! Please!!"

He smiled, enjoying the pleasure he could see he was giving me.

The room was hot and the vigorous exercise from fucking had made both of us sweat and I had beads of sweat on my face and chest as did Pat. In fact some of his sweat was dripping onto me which only seemed to make everything more sexy and exciting.

He lay down on top of me but his hips kept flexing and pumping.

I raised my legs and wrapped them around his waist, raising my ass up even higher. In response, he stood up on the bed, and drilled down into me.

"Stroke yourself, Mark! I want to see you cum!!"

I began jerking my own cock, first slowly and then faster. The excitement of the screwing and the rubbing of his shaft inside my rectum were edging me on. I could feel my cum building up and Pat watched my face as he began fucking me faster and harder. I concentrated on what I was feeling inside my ass and I knew I was getting close. The feelings intensified until finally I felt myself ready to blow.

I yelled, "I'M CUMMING!!" and long streams of cum shot out of my cockhead to land on my chin and neck and chest.

"Good boy, Mark! That was a great load! Now it's my turn!"

With that, Pat began screwing me in earnest, going faster and harder. His face was screwed up and his eyes were closed, concentrating on the sensations he was receiving from his hard cock.

After only a minute or two - and with his dick fully embedded in my ass, he opened his eyes, leaned over and kissed me deeply as I could actually feel his cock pulsing, shooting his sperm inside me, coating my bowels.

"Oh, Yeah! Take my cum, Mark!!" he shouted as his dick continued to pulsate inside me. Finally he collapsed, laying on top of me, both of us breathing heavily.

"Wow!! That was so hot!" I told him. "If I had known it would have felt so good, I would have tried to find someone to do me a lot sooner. But then I'm glad you were my first. I think you made it really special for me. Thanks so much, Pat!"

Grinning, he replied, "The pleasure wasn't all yours you know, but you're more than welcome. I wish we could do it again tonight - but I'm afraid not. I have to get up early in the morning to open the store I manage and I'm going to need at least a few hours of sleep. I really hope you'll come back - next weekend if possible. Jeff and Matt also have to go to work in the morning, so I'm sorry, but it'll be just you and Peter when you wake up."

"I'm going to stay inside you for a minute or two to allow some of my sperm to soak into your anal tissues, that way you won't leak too much when I pull out. OK?"

"Yeah, sure," I answered, disappointed that we could only fuck once tonight.

We lay there like that until he finally pulled out. It made me feel really empty inside. He grabbed a towel and threw it to me, telling me to clean myself off so I wouldn't have to sleep on a wet spot that night.

He then went out into the living room and told Jeff he could go to bed whenever he wanted. I heard Jeff say he'd be along in a little while, but he wanted to finish what he was reading first. I guess the others had already gone to bed, since I didn't hear anything else.

After a few minutes, Pat came back in and got back in bed. He lay on my right side and leaned over and kissed me on my cheek. "Thanks for a great fuck, Mark. You're a terrific bottom." He then turned over on his side and was soon asleep.

I needed to piss too, so I pulled on my briefs and walked through the living room to the bathroom. Jeff was still reading, but he looked up and gave me a warm smile as I passed him.

Back in bed, I lay on my back, too thrilled by what had happened to go to sleep yet. I closed my eyes and maybe dozed a little because I was tired, but I woke again when Jeff came in the room, pulled off his clothes and got in bed on my left side. He lay facing me, not saying a word, but soon I felt his fingers tracing over my chest. I turned towards him and he kissed me softly, moving his body until our frames were touching. He ran his fingers down my chest and into my groin, stroking me until I was hard again. He removed his hand and picked up my left leg. I could feel his cock rubbing against me, getting hard. He positioned himself so his cockhead was sliding against my ass. Almost without thinking I reached down and positioned it to the opening of my hole. I was still pretty slippery inside from the lube and Patrick's cum, so Jeff's dick slid easily inside. I groaned, enjoying the feel of having another cock inside me. Jeff's was a little thicker than Pat's so it filled me more fully. Jeff began to slowly fuck me with short strokes. I closed my eyes enjoying the sensations and the slow fucking I was receiving.

Jeff got up on one elbow and kissed me, his tongue probing against my lips. I opened them and let it enter where it caressed my tongue and sucked on it. We continued kissing as his hips continued their inexorable movement making his rod slide in and out of my hole. It was sort of like a piston, plunging in and pulling out, over and over.

This was so different from the fucking I had received from Pat, but I was really enjoying it. I found the constant caressing of my anal walls to actually be somehow relaxing. Jeff never sped up or slowed down, his hips moving at a steady speed. It was actually sort of hypnotic - mesmerizing! I could have been dreaming it, but I knew I wasn't. Our lovemaking went on and on what seemed forever, but finally he grunted and I knew my ass was receiving a new supply of creamy sperm deep inside.

Jeff murmured, "Thanks, Mark." And that was it. We stayed together like that until Jeff's dick finally softened and fell out. He then turned over and was soon asleep. I joined him a minute or two later. It had been quite a night!