One Night in the Hotbox

Story Info
A story about the party that changed everything...
6.7k words
4.68
4.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a true story, at least to the best of my memory. The names of all involved have been changed for obvious reasons.

Okay, so I guess I should start at the beginning.

My friend Jenny ran a rave-themed party business near downtown Denver. It all operated out of an old converted warehouse. She owns it, though I'm not too clear on why or how she got this place. Maybe it was given to her or maybe she just stumbled on to a good deal. She hired all the staff and entertainment herself. Her fiancé and his friends built the stage, the DJ booth, and all of the lighting.

There was a good amount of space too. I've seen like 500 people packed inside, though it was really tight and sweaty. Usually there were more like 250-350 people that pay to get in, though some of them hung around in the loading bay area to smoke and drink. The cover fee to get in was 40 dollars, and she threw the parties every weekend. Invites to the party were usually circulated only via social media and word of mouth.

Jenny was definitely making a little money from this, but I honestly think she just likes to party.

There were metal bleachers and a couple of street artists with booths on one wall of the main dance floor. The opposite wall housed a bar and a body painting station that Jenny ran herself most of the nights.

The three girls that worked the main floor would often come in early to get their bodies all painted up in intricate glow-in-the-dark designs. They were from a company called Party Poppers and their official job title was Party Motivator. Their whole job was to dance on people and to be the life of the party, and they were fucking good at it. Creeps and stalkers are basically built into their job description, but these beautiful bitches definitely got paid way more than anyone else. Not to mention their bodies were basically supermodel-perfect, especially in the tinted bask of neon lighting.

So, the body painting served two purposes. First, it made the girls even more of an eye-magnet for the crowd. Second, it made them easily identifiable in case security needed to get involved. They even had their own security escorts to the parties, and Jenny had some scary-ass security around the place as well.

I was definitely jealous of the Party Poppers. It's not like I'm ugly or anything, and I'm in decent shape, mainly because I like to jog. I'm tiny though (barely 5'1), and I never had a feminine figure. I also never really learned how to be "sexy." Most of my life I was a tomboy, and I barely grew tits. So, being around the Party Poppers' insatiable energy often made me feel awkward, but Jenny was there was give me courage.

All that to say that I generally felt safe and protected at these events. They were pretty professional.

And yeah, the parties definitely got pretty wild sometimes and people got really fucked up. Officially, they served NOS balloons, ten dollar pre-rolls, and a variety of alcoholic drinks at the bar. Unofficially, if you knew the right people, a lot more could be served. I'm not really sure how the police never showed up. The industrial area that it was in was empty at night, and I assume that Jenny took care of the permits and/or paid off the right people.

Anyways, Jenny hired me to be a hostess for $200 per party, plus I got to keep all my tips. I had been working as a barista for a coffee chain, so this seemed like a good income supplement. Not to mention Jenny is a good friend.

The job was easy enough. Once every two weekends, I just gave out wristbands and greeted people at the entrance for a couple of hours. Then, I walked the floor and checked on the guests for the rest of the night. I would hand out free bottles of water and try to guide people to the bar, which is where most of Jenny's profit came from. The only stipulation was that I had to dress like a rave-girl.

You know the type.

Still, the money was solid and I had reached a pivotal stage in my life where I was finally independent and exploring my sexuality. It seemed like a way to break out of my shell.

I had a few skimpy outfits that I kind of rotated through for the parties, but at the party that changed everything, I was just wearing a bikini with a neon green top and a hot pink bottom, along with black full-body fishnet and matching fishnet pumps.

It looked good in the blacklights, and I got a lot of tips wearing it.

I learned pretty quickly that even B-list celebrities made appearances at these things. I met a couple semi-famous rappers and some local influencers, so the tips could be pretty substantial.

The party that night was actually pretty chill. There were only maybe 80 people inside and a few groups of stragglers/smokers outside. There were apparently some good drugs going around too that had people really vibing out to the DJ, and the DJ was putting on a good set to boot.

My two hours up front were done, and I started making my way through the crowd and socializing. I noticed that the Party Poppers were dancing really hard and hanging all over everyone, maybe even more than usual, but it was hard to tell. I figured they were just trying more for tips because of the low turn-out. It was a bit hotter than normal too, and people were starting to sweat a lot. So, I started the first round of waters early.

That's when I noticed two guys sitting together on the bleachers by themselves. It looked like they weren't really socializing or dancing with anyone. They were a little older, maybe late 20s or early 30s. I finished my round and headed over to the benches to see if I could get them more into the mix, since there weren't that many people in attendance and the Party Poppers seemed busy with people on the floor.

The intention was to just chat them up for a moment and offer them water or something. But, as we got to talking, we ended up quickly clicking with each other. They introduced themselves as Cody and Dravon. They both seemed really funny, and they even knew the DJs songs. Eventually, the conversation drifted back to the party itself, which reminded me of my hostess duties. I asked them who they were with and why they weren't dancing. It turns out that they both had break-ups with their girlfriends within two weeks of each other and got invited to the party by a friend.

I guess they figured they could meet people or at least get a rebound.

But, their friend who invited them ended up backing out at the last minute. They seemed like they were kind of let down by the low turn-out and by the fact that most people there were already sectioned into couples or groups. I felt bad for them, so I offered them two free pre-roll joints and showed them the hotboxes.

The hotboxes, three of them in total, were these empty concrete rooms past the DJ booth, through some hanging rubber flaps in the back of the warehouse. I'm not really sure what the rooms were originally used for, but now they were just tiny concrete rooms with a single bench lining the wall and an ashtray sitting on the bench. They had thick wooden doors that lock from the inside, and there were no windows at all. The only lighting inside the room was a purple-pink strobe light.

Obviously, the idea was that you go into the room, shut the door, and fill it with as much smoke as you can. It would get you super high. Only employees could get keys to let people into the hotboxes, and whoever checked out the keys was responsible for returning them. We would usually just check out a set of keys when we arrive for our shift and put the keys with the rest of our stuff in our dedicated lockers.

Once Cody and Dravon found out about the hotboxes, they seemed gung-ho on the idea of smoking their pre-rolls inside of one. So, I ran and grabbed two water bottles and the keys from my purse to let them in. Right as they were walking past me into the hotbox, Dravon slyly slid his arm around my waist and told me, almost ordered me, to come in with them.

I should have seen red flags popping up all around me, but I was just the bull who charges headfirst instead.

I said "sure" and told them I just needed to grab myself an extra bottle of water. Dravon, with his arm still around my waist, took a drink of his and handed it to me.

Like a giggling idiot, I accepted his offer, took a drink, and let Dravon pull me inside the hotbox.

I locked us in and playfully threw the keys on the floor in the corner next to the door. I sat down on the bench in between them, and they both lit up their joints at the same time. Instead of passing the joints between us, they would each take a hit, then turn the joint around and "shotgun" me.

Shotgunning, for the uninitiated, is when you put the burning end in your mouth above your tongue and reverse-blow the smoke through the proper end directly into the recipient's mouth. It can results in massive hits.

It was like both joints were constantly ready for me, and Cody's and Dravon's lips were getting closer and closer to mine each time. The room was filling up quickly with a strobing haze of fuchsia. About a third of the way through the joints, the cherries started to get too hot to keep shotgunning.

I was already super high at this point, and my instinct was to stop there before I got too giggly and stupid. Right as I was thinking about getting up and leaving, Dravon grabbed the back of my head with a gentle grip and turned my face towards his. As I turned, I saw him take the last of a HUGE hit from the joint. He pulled my lips to his, and we both opened our mouths in sync. He carefully blew the un-inhaled hit into my mouth while I sucked the smoke directly from his lips. Once I took the entire hit and our mouths were closing, our tongues swiped each other and it ended in a short, sensual kiss.

Dravon had done this before. He was really good at it.

Cody, on the other hand, not so much. After exhaling the hit from Dravon, Cody roughly grabbed my head before I was even ready and pulled me towards him with another hit for me to inhale. This was the first time, for some reason, that I remember resisting anything. I didn't like how he pressed his lips to mine and just sent all the smoke into my mouth at once. My cheeks puffed up like a blowfish and I struggled to inhale it. I launched into a coughing fit, which was only made worse by all the smoke in the room.

I wanted to run away at this point, and Dravon could tell.

Dravon immediately rushed to my defense and put Cody in his place with a "chill bro, chill" kind of response.

And Cody listened. After that, we smoked the rest of the joints with no issues, Dravon and I basically trading small, passionate kisses in between hits. It was easier to hear each other in the hotbox, with the muffled melodic tones and thrums of the bass maintaining a nice backdrop for our smoke session.

The plan was to just smoke with them, also apparently make out a little bit with them in the process, then get back to the party. Dravon tapped the second roach into the ashtray and let out a cute laugh, which made me also laugh a little. Soon after, we were all just laughing hysterically for no reason at each other. During this burst of laughter, Dravon leaned his head on to my shoulder.

I thought at first, naively, that he was just laughing uncontrollably and being friendly. But, like out of nowhere, he grabbed the back of my head again and pulled me in for a kiss. No smoke involved. I hesitated for a moment but reciprocated. He was running his fingertips along my hair and softly rubbing my lower back with his other hand.

I couldn't tell if it was Dravon or the weed, but his appetitive touch suddenly felt electric. Lustful signals erupted all over my body, causing me to embarrassingly twitch and spasm as he ran his fingertips down the middle of my lower back. My mind was screaming at me to stop, but my body just wouldn't listen.

But I'm not stupid or anything, I figured this was leading to something more, but it was like I had no choice but to respond in kind. Every touch brought me closer to his body, and he had a nice body. He felt rock-solid like an athlete, and he was over a foot taller than me. I remember asking myself why he was even into me, instead of a Party Popper. He was hot enough that he could probably take one of them home if he tried.

I arched my back, lost in rambling thought, as he slid his fingers into the backside of my bikini bottom.

I was basically Play-Doh in his palm.

He moved his colossal hand down to the bottom of my ass, swiping his fingers momentarily across my wetness, and easily pulled me into his lap. I swung my other leg around as he did so that I could face him in a straddling position. As soon as I sat down in his lap, I could feel an enormous bulge in his shorts that he wiggled in between my legs. He knew he was huge too, because his confidence grew as soon as he knew that I felt it. He rested his hand on my ass, softly running the tips of his fingers around my now-soaking edges.

Then, I felt a third hand on my knee. Cody's hand. He had scooted right next to us without me even noticing that he did it. I tensed up a little at first, but I didn't do anything about it as his thumb poked through the fishnets and started caressing my knee. I was so intensely into Dravon at this point that I had forgotten all about Cody's presence until he touched me.

The primal truth of it is that Cody wasn't near as sexy as Dravon. Cody was considerably shorter and a bit overweight. He wasn't repulsive or anything, but I wasn't really into him. Cody hadn't really done anything yet though, and I wanted Dravon to keep kissing me. So, I just tried to ignore the hand at first.

Dravon ran his hand through my hair and down my shoulder, predictably guiding his way to my bikini top while his other hand stayed squeezing my ass. Honestly, if it was just Dravon in there, as you can probably already tell, I would have kept going. But, right as Dravon went to slip his wandering hand inside of my bikini top to graze my nipple, I felt Cody's rough hand start to move up my thigh.

That was it for me. I came back to reality and pushed them both away with a firm "no." I started to stand up and move away when Dravon gripped my hand and started blurting out apologies.

"I'm sorry, I'm just blunted. Just chill with us for a bit before we go back out there. I'm really sorry, we are both just really lit."

They acted okay with stopping, and they both backed away with apologies, so I let it go. It's not like I wasn't leading them on. Obviously, I was teasing them pretty heavily. But, when I realized that Cody wanted to do more than watch, I just felt too uncomfortable to continue.

If I'm being honest with myself though, the idea of Cody watching me get his friend right next to him was pretty hot.

So, I sat back down on the bench between them and we talked for a while about music, about weed, and, believe it or not, about the show Schitt's Creek.

I continued to drink from the water bottle.

And, the funny thing is, I recognized that it tasted weirdly bitter and metallic when I was drinking it, but my stoned mind just rationalized it. I figured it was just sweaty, hot, and smoky in this room, leading to the weird taste.

Keep in mind that I was still sitting between them, sweaty and horny, only dressed in a bikini and a fishnet. I realize that I don't exactly come out of this story as a saint, nor would I ever dare claim to be one. I also suspect that there is a video somewhere out there in the dark corners of the internet that would suggest that I was of sound mind, unless I choose to believe that Cody and Dravon just kept the footage on their phones for their own pleasure.

I really hope that's the case.

Anyways, we kept talking in the hotbox, smoke still obscuring everyone's faces. Dravon was getting handsy again, and every time he touched me I could feel that electricity surging through my body. Making me weaker and weaker to his whims. I considered just telling them that I needed to get back to the party, but Cody hadn't touched me again. He didn't even seem interested in touching me anymore. Plus they kept luring me back into conversation with basic-bitch pop references, for which I'm a sucker. I'm a Swifty, whatever.

It all seemed innocent enough.

We kept up this charade for a while until Dravon and I were inevitably back to kissing again. Cody had gotten really quiet after a few minutes, and I kind of just wished he would leave. I could feel him staring at my body though, which inexplicably fueled my desires even more. I thought maybe he was okay now with just watching.

After maybe 10 minutes, Dravon and I were back to being all over each other. I was back in his lap in the same position as before, and it felt like the weed high was somehow getting more intense. I could feel how hard he was now, but I started zoning out to the sounds of thrumming basslines and focusing on how the magenta strobes often lined up perfectly with the beat drops.

The smoke swirling around the room was nothing short of entrancing at this point.

I didn't even notice how much I was grinding my teeth at this point, but I could feel my pupils almost dancing in-tune with the beat, causing a kind-of vibrating blur. Worst yet, I knew that my exposed body was involuntarily swaying with the music and that I was essentially giving Dravon a lapdance. His giant dick was nestled between my legs, and I was grinding on it like I was already fucking him. I think Cody and Dravon had been talking with each other for some amount of time, but I didn't even know what they were saying. I was just trapped in my own world, vibing with the music.

The roll had started.

I barely even noticed someone pulling my bikini string loose as I swirled my hips to the music. Even if I had noticed, I doubt I would have done anything to stop it at this point. The room was bouncing to the beat, and I had no choice but to bounce with it... on top of Dravon. Suddenly, it felt like endless arms and hands wrapped around me from what felt like every direction. Every one of the hands sent that overpowering electricity zapping through my body. It was like fingers were caressing every inch of me, and each touch made me wilder and wilder.

I essentially turned into a horny blob on top of Dravon, moaning and spasming with zero awareness.

And, in that fleeting moment of recognition that I did have, I can't deny that I wanted it all. Even as the entire universe vibrated and rocked around me, I just wanted to be closer to these guys. I didn't think anything could feel better than being touched by these hands at this moment. That is, until Dravon ran his hand up my body and stuck his index finger right in my mouth while his other hand pulled my bikini bottom to the side. As soon as he spread both sets of lips and started masterfully ringing his finger around my clit while I sucked on his finger, I was already ready to explode. That was also the first time that I noticed a phone out, as Cody ran the camera up and down my body. I didn't even care though. My head was swirling in dense orgasmic clouds.

Everyone in the room knew that I was completely moldable after that.

Dravon had just started really fingering me when he yanked his index finger out of my mouth and I felt another hand grab the back of my head. Before I even knew what was happening, my face was being pulled right on to Cody's dick, who had somehow teleported to standing on the bench right next to us.

I didn't resist at all.

Really, my mind was just wandering all over the place as I gave Cody head. Dravon was plunging his fingers deeper and deeper into me, feeling for my limits. Even though I couldn't keep my brain from racing, I'm pretty sure I was giving the best blowjob of my life. It was sloppy, and Cody wasn't that big.

So, when he started fucking my mouth, I didn't protest.

More than that, his pleasure was giving me pleasure.

12