One Night in the Hotbox

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thirty minutes ago, I wasn't even into him. Suddenly, I was sucking his dick like a slutty porn star, letting him treat my face like a piece of meat. And, at that moment, that's exactly what I wanted.

I felt like I was hyper aware of everything that was happening, but I didn't have my normal inhibitions.

I wanted anything and everything that they could give me.

I'm pretty sexually submissive normally, but I was like a sex zombie or something. I could feel that Cody was already about to blow as Dravon ripped open my fishnet, licked my nipples, and pulled his own cock out. I could feel his raw, thick flesh against my stomach, ready to penetrate.

The fact that Cody was so worked up that I could make him cum in like sixty seconds was really working my serotonin-pumping mind. That, and I knew that Dravon was getting himself ready to fuck me. I was still crazily squirming in his lap while he licked my nipples.

Dravon's effort only made me work harder for Cody. I barely even broke stride as Cody came down my throat, right as I could feel Dravon's dick sliding down my stomach. I had never been with a black guy before, but if Dravon was anything to judge, then the stereotypes are true. In different circumstances, I would have been terrified of his size. But, I was too focused on swallowing Cody as he exploded into my mouth.

Dravon was rubbing my pussy and setting himself in position when Cody just blurted out "Ay bro I already nutted."

Dravon just chuckled and said, "Already, nigga? She catch it all at least?"

I continued sucking Cody as they talked about me. I felt like I couldn't stop if I tried.

"Every drop bro, every fucking drop!"

I don't know if it was the drugs, the natural moisture in the air, or my natural moisture, but Dravon surprisingly really didn't have to work that much to get inside of me. In more ways than one I guess. Right after he learned of me already swallowing Cody's cum, his ridiculous girth pushed past my labia and filled my walls.

I was so soaked at this point that he just had to push past the initial resistance, with which I gladly assisted, then he pushed inside me like his dick was meant to be there. Within seconds, I was a complete mess, convulsing with pleasure and bucking against him like some kind of wild steed while Cody continued to ram himself into my face. I don't think Cody lost his erection even a little bit after he came in my throat.

I know this may be surprising given how I come off in this story, but I was only ever with four guys before them. All of them in high school. None of them like this.

That said, I'm honestly not sure that I can imagine feeling better than I did right then.

All terrible circumstances aside, it was definitely the best sex that I've ever had. They both paid complete attention to me, and they were playfully rough with me while being confident with each other. A few times, they tossed me back and forth like I was a slutty ping-pong ball. They flipped me into different positions with ease as if I was as light as paper, and they knew exactly how to rotate me so that I was in the easiest places possible for both of them to access.

Dravon would pull my hair and guide my actions as he got into this masterful, uneven stride that made me orgasm over and over. I probably came 15 or 20 times throughout the whole encounter, but I lost count.

Meanwhile, Cody was representing the demon in me or something. He said demeaning things to me like "take that dick bitch." He spit on my face a few times as he fucked me, and he even slapped me numerous times while I sucked his dick. And, I responded each time by getting more and more worked up for them.

Every once in a while, I would come back to Earth a little bit and spot their phones aimed right at me.

I felt and acted like a porn star. And they were treating me like one. Especially with them recording and treating me like the degenerate that I was.

Over an hour or so, in this one tiny room, I probably swallowed Cody's cum three times, and I'm pretty sure he came once when he was inside of me, even though he kept going like nothing happened. They both took turns fucking my face in several positions, but Cody was the rougher of the two. He even choked me until I was almost unconscious a couple of times. Don't get me wrong, for some reason I was all about it, but Dravon had the bigger dick and was clearly way more practiced. I just remember wanting nothing else but to make him happy. I needed his cum.

I felt like I could do whatever they wanted forever.

The last time Cody came in my mouth, Dravon had been on top of me in missionary position, fucking me with a slow, rhythmic motion. My legs were wrapped tightly around his lower back. I was used to him by now, and I knew he was just getting his pace before he ramped up and started fucking me for real again. By this point, I was on the verge of passing out from the sweat and the dehydration, but I could still feel my body building towards another intense orgasm as Cody was standing above me, letting myself fuck my own face with his cock.

I didn't think anything of just continuing to suck Cody off after he finished again while Dravon continued to ramp up his motions. It was a comfortable normalcy by now. I felt like I could do this for eternity. Cody kind of seemed like he could always be ready too, and I was so fucking intoxicated and aroused that I probably would have sucked him off all night, or until I just fell unconscious.

It was like I needed to have something to do with my mouth at all times.

Maybe 60 seconds after I swallowed it, however, something different happened. I had only gotten him back to semi-hard, but I felt his dick throb like he was about to cum again. I was so stupid and delirious at this point that I was actually praising myself for the fast turnaround time.

When he first started peeing into my throat, I thought for way longer than I should have that it was just really thin cum or something. He started slow with an orgasmic moan that really excited me. This is the most worked up that he had been yet. I instinctively deepthroated him, thinking it would be over momentarily. I honestly didn't even notice the difference in taste or texture at first, as crazy as that sounds. I wasn't even thinking about it. I was just doing my thing.

I only really noticed when Dravon, perhaps confused by Cody's overreaction, asked Cody point blank if he came again already.

I'll never forget how Cody replied with belated breaths, "Nah... man. I mmmph... needed to piss."

Dravon just stuttered a confused response.

"Nigga, you... you're pissing in her mouth right now?"

Everything went numb.

"Yeah man. She definitely one of them ones."

I felt so fucking ashamed and my mind was swimming with irrelevant thoughts. I understood that I was swallowing the guy's fucking urine at this point, but my mind was giving circular rationalizations to keep doing it, like You don't want Jenny's hotbox to be covered in pee.

If I took my mouth off of it, after all, it would have just spilled all over me and the floor.

So, I closed my eyes and just drank it. I drank all of Cody's post-orgasm pee. The weirdest part about it, besides the obvious, was that during these few minutes he was delicate and sensitive. If he felt my throat getting too full, he would stop himself and let me catch up. He was controlling the stream perfectly so that I wouldn't run out of breath. He was running his fingers through my hair and talking sweet.

"Mmmm yeah babe, just like that."

I remember it tasting kind of bitter, though honestly it was more like warm salty water than anything.

Dravon must have found this really hot, because right then he shot inside of me without warning. And it was a lot. I could feel him ruthlessly pushing against my uterus, and his cum was tinging my vulva with each blast, dripping out in globs onto the floor. As if on queue, Cody shook himself, ripped his cock out of my mouth, even though I was still vigorously sucking him, and stood up with a groan. I remember even trying to reach out for him, desperately trying to get him to keep going.

Instead, they both started getting dressed and talking about something with each other while I remained collapsed on the bench, still writhing, moaning, and touching myself like some attention-starved slut.

In that one delirious moment, they probably could have just opened the door and have every guy at the party line up to fuck me. And, even though I felt like I physically couldn't move anymore, I would have let them.

I was still quivering, and I was bruised in more than one place from how rough they were with me. But, in my stupor, I had already blocked out what just happened with Cody, and I just wanted to be touched by someone again. I just wanted someone back inside of me. I just wanted someone to pay more attention to me.

I wasn't even present in this universe. Just a sloppy shadow lost in an endless haze.

Cody grabbed the keys and opened the door, and I could hear the music flood in and the smoke pouring out. This briefly brought me back to sentience only long enough to hear Dravon say with a terrifying nonchalance, "hold up, I gotta piss too real quick."

"I got you," then boom, the door shut again.

Dravon pulled his phone back out and said something to the effect of, "damn, you really are for the streets, huh." Then, he yanked my head up and put his soft dick back in my mouth. I couldn't resist even if I wanted to, which I didn't. I just let him do whatever he wanted. I was just happy he was back in the room with me.

Dravon just unloaded himself into my mouth with a forceful grunt. Instead of being able to swallow, it immediately choked me and I started spitting it up all over myself, but he didn't even slow down. He just held a clump of my hair in his fist while he sprayed my face and body as I gagged and spit-up beneath him.

I quickly realized that this wasn't a lusty sexual thing for Dravon like it had been for Cody. This was mean-spirited. It was more of an angry, jealous thing or something. About half way through I caught my composure and reached out to grab his spraying dick. I finally tried to just put my mouth back on him. I was doing my best to swallow the rest, though he went for a really long time and I had to take it out a couple more times to catch my breath while he continued to douse me.

I don't even know why I did it. I was disgusted and shaking with fear, but I wanted to make him happy. I did it pretty-willingly for Cody, and in my barely-conscious mind it was only fair. Dravon's tasted really bad though. It was way worse than Cody's. It was sour and thick. Really hard to swallow without involuntarily retching.

Once he was done with me, Dravon ripped himself out of my mouth, flicked a few more drops onto my face, mumbled something like "stupid thot", lowered his phone, then walked out of the room and left me alone in a ruined puddle of shame.

It could have been worse. At least they left the keys. After another half hour passed, maybe more maybe less, of me just shaking in a fetal position in that filthy sludge of drying urine, sticky sweat, and other crusty bodily fluids, I finally mustered the strength and dexterity to slowly drag my body to my clothes. It probably took me another 5 minutes of struggling just to get my bikini on and to rip the rest of my ruined fishnet from my body.

When I finally got the courage to step out, I kept my head down in shame as I ran towards the employee lockers to grab my car keys.

I didn't even notice at first, but as I closed my locker, I remember seeing a lump of writhing, neon-glowing bodies in the corner of the room. I squinted in order to get everything to stop thumping long enough to see a once-beautiful Party Popper sandwiched in between four guys. Her makeup was completely smeared and ruined, and every hole was being filled. She was screaming out through the cock in her mouth with completely blissful passion. I don't think they even noticed my presence.

I couldn't believe it. These girls were usually very professional. I had never seen them do anything like this.

I found out later that one of the guys was her own security guard.

I just put my head down, closed my locker, and ran back out of the room. I quickly ducked out of the back entrance by the bathrooms and speed-walked to my car. There were tons of people outside, but I just ignored everything and everyone.

Yes, I drove home all drugged-up in a piss-covered neon bikini, and it was really fucking hard. I'm pretty sure I went about 20 MPH under the speed limit on the highway because I was so scared, and it's a wonder I wasn't pulled over.

But, I miraculously made it home with no further incidents.

Later, Jenny said that if she saw Cody and Dravon at any more of her parties she was going to have someone fuck them up. She says that I should talk to someone about what happened. Maybe try to find those assholes and get them arrested. Or at least see a therapist. But, she's the only person I've ever told about any of this, and she's probably the only person I ever will.

And my logical side knows that Jenny is right. I never would have done any of that stuff with them if I was in a sober state. Definitely not the nastier stuff. I'd never even had a one-night-stand before.

But, what I think is the toughest thing about all this is that it's still hard for me to separate how I felt from the actuality of the situation. I know that something terrible happened. But, I'm also ashamed of how I felt while it was happening.

I know the event messed my head up worse than I give it credit for, but I only want to be honest with myself. It couldn't have just been the drugs that turned me into an orgasmic wild animal, could it?

As far as the drugs at the party, Jenny confirmed that Cody and Dravon were the ones who disseminated them. She said that a lot of people at the party were acting crazy or blacking out. The Party Poppers all disappeared with people shortly after I went into the hotbox, and the party devolved into a cesspool of debauchery. Jenny was able to find one of the pills Cody and Dravon were selling, and she had it analyzed.

No idea how someone actually goes about getting a pill analyzed like that, but Jenny did it.

It was a terrifying concoction. It was MDMA, but it also had Scopolamine, Rohypnol, Ketamine, and Fentanol. It was specifically crafted to release inhibitions, to make people do what others suggest, to make them groggy enough to not understand what's happening while keeping them responsive, and to relax their muscles and senses to make them more pliable.

It was basically the ultimate date-rape drug.

I'm guessing I didn't drink quite enough from Dravon's water to make me forget what happened, but plenty of people at the party said they couldn't remember anything, including two of the Party Poppers. I'm not too sure of what exactly went down, but if what happened in the locker room was any indication, I'm guessing they had similar experiences as me. Jenny also went through something that night, though she was never clear on what it was, and I never pressed her on it.

I no longer work the parties, but Jenny still hosts them. They've moved locations a few times since then. Nobody heard from Cody and Dravon again.

I still think about that night often when I'm masturbating, and I hate it. I hate both of them too. It makes me hate myself. It's fucking sickening that I sometimes fantasize about them taking it even further. I haven't been able to develop any kind of real relationship since it happened either. Only a few unhealthy ones. I do sleep around a lot though. I had only been with four guys before Cody and Dravon, and now I've been with over 50. I've had several threesomes since then as well, both with guys and girls, but none of them made me feel like I did that night.

By now, I'm sure my reputation as a nympho has been cemented around campus.

And that's where I'm at now. I feel broken and dejected. I go to class and get good grades, but underneath it all I'm just twisted, spoiled goods using empty sex to fill a void. I just put on the facade of being a normal person and go through the motions, but I'm missing something. Something that I'm afraid can't be replaced.

I'm just praying that I don't lose more of it.

12