One night in the Quarter

Story Info
Dinner after a deposition, New Orleans, need I say more.
3.7k words
4.43
3.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was my fifth story, originally written in the late 1990s about events a few years before. Like all of my work it is mostly true, with a few details changed to enhance the story or dialog. Litigation could be a burden, but there were some good times too. This was one of them.

I was in a deposition in New Orleans. We were back at the same downtown firm on Poydras but instead of the normal main conference room off the lobby we were sent up two floors to a small room on a back hall. None of us were happy with the location.

There were six men and three women in the room. The male mood changed when we saw the secretary come in to sit across from the conference room. The conference room blinds were open.

We later learned her name was Linda. She wasn't young. Linda looked like she was in her mid-40s (I was 38). She was buff. Like many women in New Orleans, Linda had black hair and olive skin. She kept her curly hair short. Linda was wearing a sleeveless blouse which showed off her toned arms. She was about five feet, four inches. Linda had on a pair of black slacks. Her hips weren't narrow and she showed a slight rounded tummy. Her legs looked good. She wasn't wearing a ring.

Men know when a woman is hot. They can sometimes tell whether a woman is a screamer and wants to have your dick planted between their legs. Linda was one of those women. She exuded a raw sexual essence. All of the men in the room noticed it within a few minutes, as did the women, who could perhaps sense the men's pheromones.

I was seated at the end of the table. This gave me a view down the hall, where I was able to see Linda walk back and forth to the coffee bar, the bathroom, her attorney offices and wherever. From behind I enjoyed Linda's ass. From the side you could see a slight tummy. From the front I enjoyed her toned arms. It was frankly difficult to concentrate at times. It seemed from time to time that Linda would stand on our side of her station to look at mail or talk to someone, and I got the impression that she had noticed the guy's tongues drooping and wanted to get a charge from it.

Nothing happened until mid-afternoon. We had finished the first deposition and were waiting for the lawyer to bring in the second witness. I had gone down for some fresh air. As I stepped out of the elevator I walked right into Linda. She blushed, I apologized for not seeing her, she smiled and jumped in the elevator and that was it.

We went until about 5:30. I had to interrogate the witness and lost track of Linda. She was gone when I packed my bag and rode down to the lobby, intending to walk back to my hotel in the French Quarter. It was raining lightly but not enough for an umbrella. I had just walked out of the building and was waiting for a light at the corner. A car came out of the building's garage exit and pulled up to the curb. As the window rolled down I could see that Linda was driving. She said "you're from the dep, do you need a ride?" I told her the name of my hotel, which was a short walk away. "Why don't I give you a ride" she said again. Southern hospitality at its finest. Being single, and not being a fool, I accepted and opened the door.

We chatted in the car about New Orleans. She lived in the Garden District, which was the opposite direction from where we were driving. I thanked her for taking me out of the way but she said it wasn't a problem, just something people from Louisiana did for visitors. Because she had been so nice and I thought she was hot, I suggested that we get together for dinner. Linda quickly accepted. I asked whether she would like me to meet her somewhere and suggested Galatoires (which was near my hotel) or a local place of her choosing. She said that Galatoires would be fine and said she would meet me in the hotel lobby at 8.

About that time we got to the hotel. I went up to my room, did a quick workout and took a shower. I put on nice slacks, a dress shirt and a sports coat. At a few minutes to 8 I went down to the lobby. Linda was walking in the door. She had on a black sleeveless dress, cut right above the knee. It was simple but elegant and she looked very fine. Linda smelled good with a light citrus perfume.

We walked over to Galatoires where I had made a reservation. We were seated right away. Linda and I started to chat like we were old friends. We finished a bottle of wine with dinner. When we were done I didn't want the night to end, so I suggested that we go get a drink and talk some more. She agreed and recommended a quiet bar a few blocks away. We sat out on an inner courtyard in the warm, humid air and had another drink. A jazz combo was playing dance music. I noticed that she was not wearing hose on this warm evening. Linda's skin was flawless, smooth and with an olive tint. After we got our drinks I suggested that we dance. Linda agreed and we stepped up to the floor for a fairly slow number. I put my arm around her waist and took her other hand in mine. We continued to talk.

After a few minutes she smiled and nestled her head on my shoulder. I pulled her slightly closer. The combination of her pressing against me, the smell and the wine had its usual result -- I could feel not only an urge in my loins but my cock start to move as it filled. Linda must have felt it because she quickly pulled away from me and said that we should go sit down. I was embarrassed and not sure what she was thinking. Although we continued to talk I was wondering what would happen. We finished our drink and I suggested that we call it a night. Linda did not put up a fight, although I could almost detect an interest in the night going on.

As we stepped onto the street I felt a drop of rain. Before we could take a dozen steps it was raining hard. By the time we were to the corner it was a classic New Orleans downpour. I took off my sport coat and gamely held it over our heads. We rushed the long block back to the hotel lobby. When we came in I was soaked. Linda's dress was also drenched.

"Why don't you come up so that we can dry off your dress?" I suggested.

Linda, while shaking water from her head, agreed and we headed for the elevator. On the way up Linda turned to me. "I've had a great time tonight."

I agreed and told her that I had too. I was starting to lean over to kiss her when the elevator stopped and the doors opened. I took her hand and led her around the corner to my room.

We stepped inside. I told Linda that she should dry off in the bathroom while I changed in the room. I grabbed a towel and left her alone. I hung up my coat and took off my shirt, shoes and socks. I turned off all the lights but one on the desk.

As I stood there the bathroom door opened. Linda was dressed in a towel and her tiny black pumps. She looked gorgeous. I looked her up and down. Her wet black hair glistened in the back light from the bathroom. Her legs were incredible -- no fat and perfect tone. Linda's skin had an even darker tone from the lighting. Her lips were slightly parted. You could tell she was turned on, probably starting to get moist between her legs. My dick jumped involuntarily.

"How is your dress?" I asked.

"Soaked" she said.

I stepped next to her in the bathroom. Her black dress was hanging from a hook next to the shower. It was indeed soaked. A black bra was draped over the shower rod. Next to the bra was a pair of black panties. A light went on in my head. I knew Linda had on only a towel and a pair of pumps. She was in my hotel room. I was going to have a very good time that night. I flicked off the bathroom light, leaving only the desk lamp.

Linda said "thanks for everything" as she stood in front of me.

I leaned over and kissed those luscious lips. She parted her lips and pushed back with her lips. I put my arms around Linda's waist and she responded by putting her arms around my neck. We stood there and pressed together, feeling the electricity rise. I knew she could feel my hard member pressed between us. After a long, slow kiss I had to catch my breath. I pulled back slightly and looked Linda in her dark eyes.

As we looked at each other her towel slipped down, coming to rest on my hands which were now on her hips. Linda didn't move. She smiled and said "oops" but made no move to cover up.

I pulled my hands off her hips and let the towel fall to the floor. I put my hands back on her now bare hips which had no flab under the skin.

Linda stepped back. Her body was magnificent. I later found out that she was 44. She looked in her mid-30s. I never would have guessed her age. The skin was flawless, without pockets of fat or stretch marks. Linda had smaller breasts which were very firm. Her modest nipples protruded from dark rose colored areola. They stood up, casting small shadows in the dim light. My eyes traveled down. Her black bush was neatly trimmed. From the back lighting I could see the curls above her lips, which brimmed with energy. "You are incredibly beautiful" was all I could say. My dick was beyond hard, straining now at my pants.

"You're pretty good yourself" she replied. "Why don't you finish getting out of those wet clothes" she suggested.

I quickly unbuckled my belt and took off my dress slacks. My dick pitched a serious tent in my briefs. Linda was looking down as I lifted the briefs up and out to free it from my dick. She licked her lips. I dropped my underwear on the floor.

"I thought I could feel something nice on the dance floor."

"I wasn't sure how you felt" was all I could say.

"Let me show you how I feel" she said as she straight into my eyes.

Linda pulled a bath towel off the rack and put it down on the marble floor in front of me. She knelt. Linda leaned forward, put one arm on the vanity for balance, and began to lick the end of my dick. A drop of moisture had begun to form on the tip but quickly vanished onto her lips. The sensation was amazing. Linda didn't use her hands. She shifted from licking to kisses and then drew the head into her mouth.

My cock was now rock hard. My balls had been pulled up against the base of my cock. I had to put an arm of my own on the vanity to steady myself. Looking down I could see Linda's black curls bobbing up and down as she throated my dick. Because she leaned forward I could see her ass slowly move with her torso. Her butt had no fat. It was amazingly fit, as were her calves.

Linda shifted hands for support on the vanity. Her left hand moved onto mine and we grasped hands. Linda's right hand came up to my cock. She began to massage the tightened sack of balls and the base of my dick while she continued to kiss, lick and suck the shaft.

Linda must have been working at it for only three or four minutes when I began to feel the beginning of an orgasm. I could feel more blood flow into the organ and it began to press against her tongue and lips. Linda felt it too. She moved her hand onto the bottom of the shaft and began to gently stroke my dick. That was all that I needed. Over the next half minute I felt my orgasm start to build. Linda continued her strokes and pushed her lips even further down my cock. The first spurt of come shot from my dick like it was cannon. Linda pulled harder. I followed the initial shot with seven or more big shots and then tailed off with a few more. Linda took it like a pro, swallowing in time with the spurts without losing a beat with her hand.

Spent, I fell back slightly against the vanity. My now softening dick fell out of her mouth, covered with saliva and some come. She first leaned forward and gave it a few kisses, using the tip of her tongue to remove the final drops of come. Linda then sat back on her haunches, looked up at me and smiled. Her nipples looked to be hard as diamonds. Her pussy lips now protruded from between her legs. They appeared to be covered with moisture. She licked her lips.

"I was wrong. You aren't wonderful, you are incredible."

"Thanks" she responded.

I took her hand and led her into the bedroom. I pulled down the covers and indicated that she should get into the bed. Linda complied willingly and I followed her, pulling a sheet over us.

Linda lay on her back and I lay on my side next to her. Without saying anything I leaned over and kissed her. She put her right hand on the back of my neck to pull me closer. I put my left hand above her hip. As we kissed I slowly slid my hand up her stomach, marveling at the tender, warm skin. My hand reached the bottom of her right breast, bumping gently into the rise. I extended my thumb and hit her nipple square. It was hard. I began to circle it, first with my thumb and then bringing up my hand with several fingers. The breast raised and lowered as great gulps of air rushed in and out of her chest.

Wanting to kiss it I pushed the sheet down to our waists. I shifted slightly and began to kiss first her cheek, then her neck and finally nibbled slowly down her shoulder. As my head moved lower my body had to shift and so I shifted my left leg to between Linda's in order to rest above her. My thigh came into contact with moist heat, so I flexed my muscle to push down on Linda.

I heard her gasp as my lips reached the nipple at last. I rocked slightly as I brushed my lips across the point; Linda responded by pushing back with her crotch against my thigh. Her breasts were luscious, small but full and extremely sensitive to the touch. Drawing the areola into my mouth I swirled the nipple with my tongue. I could hear her rapid breaths. She held my head to her chest as she kept on rocking her crotch against my thigh.

Linda suddenly pressed me tight and ground her crotch into my thigh. She moaned as the orgasm hit. Linda pushed herself against my muscle, grinding in small circles. Suddenly she fell back limp and I released her breast from my mouth.

As I started to look up toward her I felt her hands pushing me downward. "Now show me what you can do down there." I didn't say anything as I kissed my way down the soft skin. Coming down to the top of the pubic hair I nibbled it. As I got close to her lips I could see the black curls, just like on her head. The scent of an aroused woman is the best in the world and Linda had a wonderful smell. It wasn't a heavy smell but instead was fresh. I knew she would taste good.

I settled in between her legs. Linda's pussy lips were engorged with blood. The bed sheet was soaked with her juices, which also was liberally coated on her lips. The maidenhairs at the edge of the lips were matted against her from the pressure of my thigh.

My tongue began to lick gently on her lips, feeling the heat from the blood that filled them beyond normal size. I split her lips and pushed them gently apart, probing into the depth. Linda did taste wonderful, a sweetness rarely found in a woman. My tongue drew out her juices and I was forced to swallow.

Moving up the slit I pushed aside her lips, trying to expose her clit. As I came up Linda reached down and spread her inner lips, exposing her button to my tongue. Not wanting to disappoint her, I began to circle the clit and swirl it around my lips. Planting the lips around it I drew it into my mouth, sucking against it. Linda jumped and another long moan escaped her lips.

Focusing now on the key point, I suckled on it like a nipple. Having been over the edge once it didn't take Linda long to reach her second orgasm. Her hips flexed upward, pushing her crotch against my mouth. Linda's body then jerked several times. I pulled off her clit and pushed my tongue into her pussy. She poured out come as I lapped as fast as I could. After her orgasm stopped I had to catch my breath.

"Come here" she commanded.

I wiped my face for a second on the sheets, then crawled up to her. In the dim light I could she a huge look of satisfaction on Linda's face. She emitted a womanly glow that only a mature female can give, looking satisfied to the core.

"That was the best any man has done that" she said. I smiled.

"It was a pleasure. You were outstanding yourself. I hope we're not done."

"Of course not, I bet you're ready for more" she responded and reached for my member.

It was as she expected, rock hard again. "Put it in me now" Linda again commanded. Not a fool I complied with her wishes.

Linda held me and guided it to her pussy. The cock easily split her lips and I pushed it in, burying it to the hilt with the first effort. She was not large inside and my dick easily filled it entirely. The head hit bottom as I began to thrust in and out.

Linda shifted her hips and began to rock against me. I put my elbows above her shoulders and raised my body slightly, giving me more leverage and pushing my dick against her clit and g spot. Linda accentuated the move by putting her legs around my waist, lifting her hips to match me. This limited the amount of thrusting but placed our most sensitive areas against each other. We fucked each other silly. I had never stayed hard for so long. Linda kicked into an orgasm, shuddering from head to waist, shaking violently as she went over the brink for a third time.

Her legs fell off me. Freed from her clench, I slowed my thrusting. "Your cock is like nothing I have ever felt" she said. "Can you come again?"

"I can but you drained me good earlier. Can we shift positions?" I asked.

"Name it" was the reply.

"Roll over onto your hands and knees."

"Doggy, I love it" she said as she shifted over.

"Not quite doggy, but down dog. You will enjoy it" I said.

Linda's ass now stuck up in the air. I crawled up behind her and put my dick down between her legs. She reached between her legs and put my member at the entrance to her slit. I leaned forward and again was inside the pleasure cave. Linda began to massage her clit while she held herself up with one hand. "Now slide slowly forward so you are face down on the pillow. Pivot on your knees and keep them in place. But don't go so fast that you have me fall out."

Linda moved down slowly. I moved with her. She was now face down on the bed. I followed her, raised on my elbows and knees so as almost to lie on top of her but slighly above. My cock was still in her, but now her legs were around it, pressing it in. "That feels great" she cooed.

"Keep touching your clit, it will get even better."

I was able to move my cock slightly in her. Linda clenched it, using her pussy muscles to put pressure on the head. With her legs closed together there wasn't much room to thrust, but the pressure from all sides more than made up for it. I could see Linda's upper arm move as she drummed her clit. Looking down I could see her luscious ass, heart shaped, olive skin, no tan lines, squeezing my cock.

It was all I could take. Again my dick spurted again and again as another huge orgasm hit. "Oh shit" was all Linda could say. She kept up the assault on her clit and hit her final orgasm on about my third spasm. We both came together. She shook just like she was shivering with cold. I filled her with another big load as her pussy milked each drop from the tip. As she finished Linda collapsed down on the bed. I lay down on her, holding her close and whispering sweet things in her ear.

She rolled over and we cuddled for a while, telling each other how good it was. After a while she looked up, with a tiny tear in her eye and said that she had to go home. I reluctantly agreed. We dressed slowly, her dress mostly dry after the hours of passion. I walked her to her car and kissed her good night. It was wonderful.