The Office Services Manager

Story Info
A departure party turns into a 1:1 pool match.
2.7k words
4.64
4.3k
4
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was the third story I ever wrote, back in October of 2000 and published on a different site. To tell the truth, I cannot remember Kelly, though her description in what follows is extremely detailed. Rereading this I can picture the pool hall and my pool room, but not her. Sad.

It had all been coming to a head for months. I had lateraled into a new firm as a partner and found myself in a situation involving too many women. My old firm had been a small one with six people including staff, only one of whom was female. Now, I found myself in a firm with seventy lawyers and staff, more than half female. There were young lawyers, paralegals, secretaries and others everywhere it seemed, all dressed nicely from the law firm of the late 1990s. I had been engaged twice but it had not worked out. I had reached a stage in my life when I dated looking for a lifetime mate but was also still in the mood for fun.

I'm 32, 5' 10", decent looking, and had done very well materially. I had gotten some nice bonuses based on business I brought into my old firm, and with some good investment luck had purchased a nice house on a hillside near downtown Seattle which overlooked Puget Sound. The lower level had a patio and hot tub which was totally private due to the hillsides and brush.

The fun started about a month after I joined when our office services manager left to take another job. Kelly was petite, no more than five feet tall, with short brown hair. She needed to have her teeth fixed, but that just accented the cuteness. Kelly was reasonably well proportioned for someone so small. We had lightly and professionally flirted almost continuously since I hired on, but in a sweet way with nothing overtly sexual being suggested. Kelly was young, probably under 25, and had some sort of undefined relationship with someone named Chris. I wasn't sure what her deal was but she didn't seem too attached to it. Kelly was a free spirit, clearly one of the semi-hippy chick element that congregates in the northwest, and rarely dressed up or made a huge effort to look great. Still, she was downright cute and sweet and it showed in everything she did.

When Kelly announced she was going some of the secretaries organized a billiards party, which I could not attend because of a business trip. Still, I sent Kelly an e-mail apologizing for missing her party and suggesting that we have a second party that I could attend. She responded and our e-mail degenerated into bragging over our pool skills. Her official office party turned out to be a dud with only a few people showing up.

Our big night arrived two weeks later. I had managed to corral four of our associates to join me, using my status as a partner to coerce their presence. We went out right after work as several of them were married and wanted to get home early. Kelly arrived late, but was looking mighty fine when she did. Kelly normally wore no makeup but she had clearly spent some time sprucing up. She had on a long print dress and flats. I had seen the dress before, and liked it. The shoes were something new.

She greeted everyone warmly. The pool commenced and ran for two hours, with several beers going down during that time. At some point in the night, while beating her badly, I let slip that I had a pool table in my basement and occasionally kept my skills up. By eight, the married guys had slipped away and the single guys were looking the worse for the wear and had left. I had a light schedule the following day, however, and was enjoying watching Kelly wiggle her cute ass when she bent over the table. I think she was doing it on purpose, but it wasn't clear.

Finally, at the end of a game, we just stopped playing and started talking. After a few minutes, Kelly finally threw out an offer "So, when am I going to see your balls and stick?"

"Anytime you want, how about now" was my reply.

She agreed and we grabbed our coats and headed for my car. We first stopped upstairs to pit and admire the view for a moment from the living room, and then I reminded her why we had come back to the house. She followed me downstairs to the recreation room, which filled much of the lower level. It was about thirty by fourty feet. One side had a ten foot pool table, the other side had my big screen television with sectional and chairs, the interior wall had a wet bar, bathroom and several video games, and the fourth side looked out through sliding glass doors to the patio.

Kelly racked while I pulled a couple of beers from the frig. As she racked I thought that I noticed her breasts bouncing a little more than they had earlier. We shot and flirted for about a half hour. The sexual tension was rising by the minute as our flirting shifted from general comments about sexual activity to specific acts. As our second game was ending, we both found ourselves at the head of the table. Kelly was leaning back against the table, holding her cue vertically in front of her. She started moving her hand up and down it, pretending to jack it off. I told her "don't waste your time on that."

"What should I waste my time on?" came back at me.

"I can think of one thing."

"Only one."

"Yes, but it's a very nice thing" was my reply. By now we were standing about six inches apart. My dick was swelling in my pants and I was glad that we were so close that Kelly could not see the bulge.

"Why don't you show it to me," she begged.

"Lets start with this," I said and then leaned over and kissed her. Kelly responded in full, tossing the cue aside and putting her arms around my head. We kissed long and hard, out tongues twirling in a dance. I leaned into her and my member was pressed between us. As she felt it for the first time her arms pulled me closer as if to get the entire fullness against her skin.

My arms wrapped around her back, rubbing up and down. I quickly figured out that she was braless, and I surmised that she had taken it off after we arrived at the house in anticipation of some fun. I broke our kiss to catch my breath. Kelly smiled her cute little smile and pulled her arms away from my neck and down between us. She began to rub my pants front up and down, feeling the contours of the hardness inside. "You're right, it is a very nice stick." Her hand groped lower, cupping where my balls had been pulled upward with the cock, and said, "the balls are nice too."

With that Kelly began to undo my belt. She tugged it open, then unbuttoned and unzipped the pants. The pants dropped to the floor, and I stepped out of them, my shoes and socks. Kelly pushed her palm along the underside of my dick again, this time across the cotton of my briefs. She then pulled the waist band up and away and pushed them down. I kicked them off and there I stood, in front of a hot young thing, my hard cock in her hand and a mischievous smile on her face.

Kelly said nothing, she just kneeled down in front of me. All I could do was put my arm down on one of the bar chairs to steady myself. Her mouth immediately engulfed my cock, taking it on one stroke. For a little girl, she had a large and agile mouth. Kelly went down, taking what seemed like the entire length into her mouth. She sucked on the head, running her tongue around the base of the head, tickling the sensitive underside. I gasped as she lapped up the underside as if she was licking a Popsicle. One hand kneaded my balls. After only a few minutes, it was too much for me. Kelly began to stroke the base of my dick with one hand while she focused her sucking on the head. She willed my orgasm out of my cock. I could see her head bobbing down between my legs. Suddenly it hit, the point of no return. I could feel my cock reach its full size. Kelly felt it too, squealing and redoubling her sucking. A moment later, my orgasm hit, causing my cock to start its spurting. Kelly held on, jerking each drop out of me, pulling each up into her mouth. She swallowed quickly, not missing a beat. Finally, my load spent, she licked the entire cock, cleaning it off.

She stood and said, "whew, that was a tough one. I didn't think I could swallow that load."

"Spoken like a trooper. Its time to return the favor."

"What do you mean," she asked coyly.

"Lets see, how about this for a start." I lifted her up and put her bottom on the edge of the pool table then started to kiss her.

She broke free and said, "All right, but where do you go from here?"

"First off, you have on way too many clothes."

"But I already started to take them off" she smiled as I began to unbutton the front of her dress from the neck down.

"I thought you seemed a little freer after you got here." I passed her breasts and went as far as her navel. I could see the inside of her globes, free within the dress. "Stand up for a second."

Kelly obeyed, skootching her bottom off the table. I lifted the dress off each shoulder and gently brought it down her body. As I did so, my eyes passed in front of her right breast, with its reddish nipple standing at attention. Further down, as I had her step out of the dress, I could see her light blue bikini panties. There was a noticeable wet spot on the front, and as she raised her leg to step out of the dress, I caught a definite whiff of musk. After setting her dress over one of the bar stools, I turned back and lifted Kelly again onto the edge of the table.

"Back where we started," she smirked at me.

"But we've barely started," I replied. With that I again leaned over and kissed her. She wrapped her legs around my back, pulling me into her. My cock started to harden again between us. I reached down and grabbed her ass, pulling it into me. With that, I stopped kissing her lips and moved over to her ear, then neck. Kelly began to push my head lower, releasing her legs slightly to free my movement. I nuzzled lower and lower, finally feeling the angle of her soft flesh shift as I reached to top of her breast.

Down and over the hill I went, heading straight for the center. Without playing around, I went to the nipple that I had seen earlier. The areola was fairly small and a deep red, with a small, pointed nipple sticking from the center. Just as she drew in my dick, I pulled her nipple into my mouth. I sucked the small point, nibbling it with my teeth. It seemed like I had just started when Kelly again began to push my head down.

Not wanting to fight it, I kissed my way along her flat stomach down to the top of the waistband of her panties. Kelly's legs were now spread. I could see some light brown hairs poking out of the sides. Her lips were outlined in the light blue material. A damp spot was obvious between those lips. By now I was kneeling beside the pool table, between her legs, so I reached up and hooked my fingers in the waistband of Kelly's panties. She lifted her bottom slightly, allowing me to pull them forward and down off her legs. Once they were tossed aside, I turned and faced the uncovered treasure that had been masked only moments before.

Kelly had a classic pussy, full lips with a modest patch of light brown hair. Leading with my tongue, I decided to get the clit going first. I leaned over and used my tongue to part her inner lips and search for the clit. Kelly's hand clamped the back of my neck and pulled me closer as I found its point. I licked around it, flicking across its tip, then sucking on it. Kelly's juices were really flowing now and I had to stop from time to time to lap up the stream (gotta protect the table, after all). She had a slightly sweet taste with only a light musky aroma, very pleasant to the taste, so I was in no hurry to stop.

Kelly moved her legs over my shoulders and used her shins to pull me against her. As she did this her body tensed up and I could tell that an orgasm was near. Kelly began to shudder as it hit, squeezing me into her. Her clit grew measurably larger and I sucked as hard as I could. I somehow heard a scream, as my ears were caught in a vise between Kelly's thighs. Her juices peaked as she did. As she came off the high, Kelly relaxed a little bit and I was able to pull my head away from her pussy. "My God, that was fantastic."

"I aim to please," I responded, sitting back on my haunches as she rested on her elbows.

"I've got some pleasing to do," Kelly said as she hopped off the table and gently pushed me backward. I was now seated on the floor with my legs in front of me. Kelly straddled my lap, put her arms around me and kissed me deeply.

I knew she could taste her own pussy juice as it soaked my face. After a few long kisses, Kelly released her arms and reached behind her bottom. She grabbed my cock and gently pulled it upward. "Hard again, I see."

"Absolutely, you turn me on so much."

"The feeling is mutual. Lets see if we can do it again." Kelly responded. She adjusted her body so that her pussy was over my dick, then directed it to her lips. Kelly sat backward, taking the entire length in one motion. I lay back onto the carpet, moving my hands to her hips.

Kelly rode me up and down, up and down, almost perpendicular to my body. I then pulled her toward me and my dick began to slide easier in her pussy. Kelly leaned over and started teasing my nipples with her tongue, biting each in turn. I didn't need this as I was already close to another orgasm. As my dick began to swell, Kelly stopped and looked me straight in the eyes.

She then did something I had never experienced. Kelly began to contract and relax her pussy muscles, putting pressure on my cock and then releasing. It was incredible. The orgasm kept building but wouldn't hit. Kelly brought me to the point of coming three different times and then backed off. It looked like she was doing the same thing to herself, going to the edge but then backing off. Finally I said, "enough already, I can't take it any more."

"You poor boy," she responded, "okay." Kelly smiled with her crooked little teeth, leaned over slightly further and began to kiss me, releasing her pussy muscles to do their final job. It didn't take long to reach the peak from this point. My orgasm hit, throbbing against her tightened cunt. Kelly came too, screaming with pleasure and pain. My cock continued to shoot again and again, more than I had ever come for the second time in my life. Kelly shook violently as her orgasm continued through my and then some beyond it. Finally she stopped and lay down on top of me so that I could feel her heart pounding in her hot chest.

I told Kelly that this was the best orgasm of my life. Little was I to know that there would be more in the future.