One Night Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How could this be, I asked myself, half out of it. That I experienced one of the most violent explosion of my life with Vanessa, of all people? She wasn't my type at all. Was it just the alcohol? The disinhibition? Or...

She straightened up again, smacking her lips in pleasure. With both hands she rolled her wonderfully large breasts and massaged my juice into her skin. I was amazed. My previous playmates have never done anything like that, or let me do it to them. She really enjoyed it, I could read that in her face.

"You want this one now?" she teased, holding out a wet breast to me. The last remnants of my lust fizzled out, but I couldn't resist this challenge. I licked devotedly at her, registering the taste of my semen mingling with her scent. She giggled, then sighed, took my face between her hands and kissed me hungrily. The aroma of my sperm was also on her tongue. In my current state, it almost overwhelmed me.

"Now it's your turn!", I therefore croaked, grabbed her and threw her lengthwise onto the sofa. A flowered blouse crumpled under her and disappeared. She squealed and gigged as I came over her, but didn't resist in the least. On the contrary, she was in as much of a hurry to get rid of her jeans as I was. When the thing was finally above the ankles, the white panties hung diagonally over her thighs. Underneath, a bare mound of Venus flashed at me.

She fell silent and held still as I undressed her completely. Once she was naked, she opened her knees as wide as they could go. Her labia smiled at me. Fleshy outer lips framed an inverted V, with a distinctively shaped hood protruded. The small lips also appeared full and plump and not at all crimped. The cleft between them glistened moistly, as did the skin all around.

"That's a pretty little thing." I pushed myself between her thighs. "I love it juicy."

"Then I have just the thing for you," she purred, lifting one knee to offer herself even wider to me. I moved closer and sniffed curiously. She smelled sweet and round here too, a dark aroma, with the typical essences of woman and pussy underneath. Yummy!

So I licked her. Rather cautiously at first. After all, I was just in the post-coital fatigue phase and didn't really need it. Yes, I would have loved to snuggle up to her and just fall sleep. But you just can't do something like that. Not even in a one-night stand with a woman you don't care much about.

"Oh yeah..."

My reticence turned her on all the more. She sighed and swallowed and lolloped, her abdomen squirming before me as if it had a life of its own. I tickled her inner thighs with the tip of my tongue and nibbled around the mound of her pubic mound, but ignoring the gaping slit she held out to me with short, breathless sounds of hope. Instead, I licked her navel extensively first, digging my teeth into the tender skin above her pelvic bones. She growled like an animal and clawed her nails into my scalp, pushing me deeper.

I grabbed her by the thighs and drove my tongue into her vagina without warning. She reared up and moaned throatily, her bosom bouncing and dancing. I sucked and licked and munched for all I was worth, tucking at her labia with my teeth and slurping the sweet hot secretion that ran towards me. The feverish heat from inside her burned my cheeks.

Licking is what I'm really into. Soon my reservations faded and I devoted myself to my task with full fervor. This is the best way to get to know a new pussy. Slowly, I pushed back the hood and revealed an amazingly large clit. It sat between the twitching folds like a dark raspberry.

Vanessa threw her head back and groaned as I gently sucked her between my lips. Her movements told me she couldn't take too much direct stimulation here. So I probed further, forcing both index fingers into her opening, and stretching them, advancing, detecting wet dark folds. My tongue went in between the fingers and found ridged areas with a velvety surface. The woman tasted of pure, animal temptation.

A tugging in my loins distracted me. No pain, but not pleasant either. Ah, the hardness returned, driven by the unreservedly displayed lust with which Vanessa panted and yawed under beneath me. This goaded me immensely.

Again I wondered about myself. Sure, to taste and enjoy a woman like that is always exciting. But with Vanessa it still seemed to be different from on other occasions of this kind. She gave herself to my play so unreservedly that it really enchanted me.

I set down briefly and wiped my mouth, greedy for more of the same.

"Do you feel like licking me from behind?" she took advantage of the interruption and rolled onto her stomach without waiting for my answer. "I like that too."

"Be my guest, I insist!"

Intrigued, I watched as she stretched out on the edge of the sofa, one leg bent on the seat, the other knee on the floor. Thus she stretched her buttocks out in all its glorious roundness towards me. The pussy underneath gaped obscenely wide and made my blood boil even more. The dangling tube between my legs gained in volume, the pleasure mixed with a kind of sweet torment.

I took my time to sit comfortably behind her and let the sight take effect on me. She emitted impatient sounds and spread her legs even further apart, which also opened her buttocks a little. Ah, the anus. A wrinkled little funnel, darker than the surrounding skin.

Finally I deigned to touch her, playfully stroking the soft cheeks. She sighed and relaxed. When I pulled her buttocks apart, she just hummed in approval and tensed her sphincter. That looked like a wink. Apparently it liked me.

I liked it, too. The female bottom is one of my favorite areas, no matter how it looks. A rear entrance, shy and small, has a magic of its own, an almost mystical attraction. Unfortunately, only a few of my lovers met my urge of anal exploration with enthusiasm or at least understanding. I had not expected too much from Vanessa. That she presented me her rear end so offensively, came as quite a surprise. And made me incredibly hot.

A first kiss, exactly on the highest point of the right cheek. Soft. Delicate. Fragrant. I sniffed her, got her already familiar smell in my nose, in a different variation. Sweeter, more enticing. My fingers clawed at the yielding forms. She trembled under my grip.

Licking. Carefully, with just the tip of my tongue. All the way up, where the curve of the last dorsal vertebra merged into the anal furrow. Smooth skin, cartilage beneath, and life. She sighed throatily.

Deeper now, into the canyon. There the smell was more intense, and darker. My own arousal surged, my greed as well. I licked devotedly the insides of her buttocks, then over her thighs. Around the pussy, which spasmed involuntarily from time to time. At the back, on the underside of the vulvar lips, she had missed two or three hairs. The dark single squiggles further emphasized the nudity all around.

At last I pulled the buttocks completely apart and penetrated to the bottom of the cleft between them. She moaned when I kissed her directly on the hot rectum for the first time and held absolutely still. With pleasure I licked her, explored her, probing the closed cavity with the tip of my tongue, my cheeks pressed fully into her lush forms.

From the beginning, her anus seemed unusually soft and relaxed to me. Not the tight ring I knew from previous experiences, but an elastic organ, malleable and supple. I intensified my kisses and let the tongue circle around it, eliciting more sounds of pleasure from Vanessa. Then I played into it, into the center that radiated warmth like a stone heated by the sun. I pushed forward, penetrated, met with willingness, not resistance.

The tip of my tongue penetrated the first ring, feeling soft skin, intense flavor. Surprised, I pushed further. This was only possible to a certain extent, but I was already deeper inside her than I had ever managed before at first go. Greedily I worked the small opening, wanted more, wanted deeper. My erection stood like a stone stele.

Vanessa gasped and rotated her magnificent ass in slow motion. She enjoyed it as much as I did, no doubt. I let off when I felt the first signs of fatigue in my tongue and switched to the pussy. Here I penetrated with comparative ease. Not for the first time, I desperately wished for a chameleon tongue. How I would have loved to explore her to the deepest depths, and not just the first few inches.

Slurping, smacking sounds filled the air, punctuated by choppy breaths. I had forgotten everything around me, only these two waiting, yearning openings counted. Again I devoted myself to her anus, thrusting my tongue forward, teasing, enticing. Nibbling at the perineum, on the wet skin, on the labia, eyes closed, my face pressed against them, nearly melting into her.

I had to have her, here and now and immediately. It was no longer a conscious decision, but an irresistible impulse straight from my rock-hard cock. Ramp up, pounce on her, grab my rod, guide.

"Yes, yes, yes..." she panted, arching her back for me. I found the oozing opening and massaged my glans over it, plump hardness on yielding folds. Then I penetrated, very slowly.

Our moans vibrated together, blended into a single note of unbridled pleasure. Millimeter by millimeter I took possession of her, conquering her hot depths. The gap between us narrowed, disappeared. I withdrew my hand, which was no longer needed. My cock, once in the right channel, found its way further in on its own. I felt the wonderfully soft buttocks snuggling on my belly and loins.

All the way in, deliciously cuddled. I clasped her by the shoulders and pressed my hips forward, drilling deeper. She gasped, and something in her stretched. Her buttocks were flattened by my belly, and I felt the hot spot of the anus directly on my skin. She felt so heavenly soft and pliable. I reveled in the union, enjoying the gloved feeling around my device, and likewise the shivering body beneath me.

Finally I let go of her shoulders, half straightened, and grabbed her around the waist. A short pull back, a push, still careful. She moaned and tensed the muscles in her vagina, stroking me with them. I fucked her, slowly, watching each thrust send little tidal waves through her soft flesh. As I said, I usually go for women who built as slim built as possible, but that night this wobbling seemed incredibly hot.

Only belatedly did I notice that she had propped herself up on her elbows and was watching me over her shoulders as I served her. She smiled at me, her expression distorted with lust.

"Good to fuck me?" she wanted to know.

"Absolutely." I drilled extra deep into her, and she threw her head back and swallowed. "You, too?"

"Yes." She rubbed against me and sighed. "But I can't move that much in this position. I come best when I can set the pace myself."

"How then?" I was already pulling out of her. Her pussy remained wide open even when I was no longer inside her. A fleshy, dark red cavern I could barely tear my gaze away from.

"Wait a minute - sit back down, will you? Here on the couch."

I did her the favor. She swung herself up and over me, almost like she did in the beginning. But now she took my pint, put it on, and staked herself on it as she settled down. Her expression showed rapturous lust.

She rode me, in gentle movements, up and down. I leaned back, watching her, playing with the wriggling breasts. Now I could barely move, at least with my hips, but that didn't matter. My erection was sticking up steeply, offering her enough resistance. I was no longer in super horny mode. It was her turn. Okay for me, I guessed.

The pace increased. She was breathing fast and jerky, with her mouth open, and kept dropping right onto my piston, producing a meatily clapping. I went with it, grabbing her around the waist, fucking her from below as best I could. Her tits sprang up and down with the movement, two adorable softballs in the color of flesh. She moaned and bent over, rubbing her front against me with every movement. I was considerably taller, but in this position our cheeks were against each other.

"Can you stroke me down back there?" she whispered urgedly. "I... I need that now."

So did I. I willingly slid both hands around the lush buttocks, fingertips in the hot cleft between them. In her current position, everything lay open. I immediately found the hollow in the middle and massaged in circles. She expelled the air hissing and pushed closer to me so that I reached her even better.

Almost by itself, my fingertip slid into the miniature funnel. Did she want...? Already I pushed deeper, in small, round movements. Vanessa breathed out completely and relaxed her whole body. Also the sphincter, which immediately felt even more supple. The first finger limb was in, I felt the inner ring of muscle. It, too, was no longer resisting. Deeper, slowly. Deeper...

I felt a hard shape behind a partition. My cock. Intrigued, I felt the outline of the swelling and tightened my grip.

"Oh God!"

Vanessa held onto me and tilted her head back a little so she could look into my eyes. Her pupils were so dilated that I feared I was about to fall in.

"Don't move!" she breathed, staring right through me. I froze, my finger stuck up to my knuckle in her bottom.

She swallowed hard and began the final dance. Lifted herself up, and double impaled herself, on my cock and finger. I did nothing, just offered her the frame, the counterpart. But the glow of pure lust that kept her upright scorched me as much as it did her.

The movements became larger. Outwardly only a little, but the tension in her womb increased, she worked. Her rear entrance closed and opened in the same rhythm around my finger. She did this as deliberately and purposefully as the parallel movement with her vaginal muscles. She knew what she wanted, and she had trained it, clearly.

All the while we were staring into each other's eyes, panting into each other's open mouths, and reading each other's pleasure, absorbing it, doubling it. She was hotter than me, more ready, more horny, yet we vibrated as unison as the two prongs of a tuning fork. I knew where she was, how far she was, how high she would come. Knew it inside me, without thinking, but with intuitive certainty. I slid my other hand between her legs, grasped my wet piston, her swollen flesh, rubbed.

She snapped her eyes open and sucked the air into her lungs as if to create a vacuum in the room. Her riding movements slowed, became more violent, shuddering, quivering. Fascinated, I witnessed her climb to the top, feeling the pulsing center of her pleasure between my fingers.

She came. Not with a scream or a surge. She leaned back until her body formed an arch. Then she threw her head back and her whole body went into a tremor, a shudder. It grew stronger, taking her completely, almost shaking her as she let out a thin cry and gave herself over completely to the orgasm. Her pussy and sphincter spasmed in deliciously drawn-out spurts and let go, open and closed, open and closed.

I did nothing at all, I was just there, as direct and close as I could be. The waves she radiated ran through me, too, cold and hot. Directly in front of me, her breasts quivered and almost burst with lust. They looked as if they were bloated, and the nipples jutted up fantastically hard.

"Oohhh..."

She let herself fall forward, against me, leaning as the final, indulgent thrusts ran through her. The trembling grew lighter, quieter, almost like the shivering of a fever.

Around my cock she felt soft and smooth, as well as behind. Experimentally, I let my finger circle inside her rectum. She gasped and shuddered again.

"Now my back door is all open," she whispered against my neck. „Can you feel it?"

"I can tell." returned I, still quite touched by the frankness and honesty with which she had shown her lust.

A lush, dark giggle that still vibrated from the ecstasy she just experienced. "Do you want me from behind? This would be the proper moment."

"W-what?"

"Well, anal I mean. After such a glorious orgasm, I'm all loose and soft, so it should be fine."

I couldn't get a word out at first. This chance encounter was shaping up more and more to be the event of the year.

"I'd love to," I finally groaned. "How do you like it best."

"Wait a minute... ah!"

She braced and lifted herself off my still steel-hard rod. I helped her up. She staggered a bit, caught herself, and grinned wryly as she held her belly. Then she stepped to the narrow side of the sofa and put one knee on the side rest. So she bent forward until she was lying lengthwise on the backrest. The breasts dangled down left and right of it.

"Like this, maybe?" she smiled at me, her face right in front of mine. I kissed her and scrambled up to get behind her. A stretched out, bent XL butt welcomed me. I seriously wondered why I had only ever been into puny, narrow versions of this delightful body part.

"It's best if you come right in. Your cock should still be wet enough." She rested her face on the cushion of the backrest and closed her eyes.

As if hypnotized, I took my spanking and placed it at her rear entrance, feeling her inner heat. At first with careful pressure. The tip of the glans advanced, nestled against soft flesh.

"Do you do it anal a lot?", I wanted to know, grabbing her around the hip bones.

"I do," she murmured, giggling. "It's different, but just as nice, right?"

"True," I lied. In fact, I found it much more beautiful! Or was that just because this practice was not yet really familiar to me? My previous partners had shown much less enthusiasm for this variant of lovemaking than Vanessa.

I increased the pressure in a controlled manner. Vanessa sighed and relaxed. My penis slid forward, halfway into the sphincter, and got stuck there. Maybe we should have used lubricant after all, but it was too late for that. Now it either worked or it didn't.

"Keep going!", came from her. Obediently, I put more emphasis and slid deeper with a jerk. She emitted a breathless sound, and I waited a moment before pressing against her, pushing into her, grinding. Agonizingly slow, in short, stuttering thrusts, I penetrated her butthole. Tightness and heat welcomed me, but once inside, it felt a little wider.

"Yes, all the way in now!"

I did her the favor, drilling my tube deeper and deeper into her rectum. She moaned, hissing from clenched teeth, and pushed against it. Until my belly was very close to her buttocks and I was really and truly inside her by my whole length.

"That's it," she gasped, really tensing her anal muscles for the first time. My cock was almost crushed, but it cheered at this treatment. She felt hotter here. And so unspeakably tight.

"And now - get it for me, please."

"Isn't that too... rough?", I wondered. The few of my former girls who did anal with me preferred to lie very still once I was reasonably inside.

"Don't worry about it." She giggled. "My ass can take a beating. It's big enough, after all."

"It's super," I confirmed in a chest voice of conviction, stroking her.

"Actually, I still don't like you," she said with a serious nod. "But sex with you is great."

"Actually, you're still not my type," I replied posthaste, then hesitated. "On the other hand - maybe you are! If you like anal sex as much as I do..."

"I do." She giggled. "Go ahead."

I did her the favor. Curious, I pulled the cheeks apart and marveled at how my piston was surrounded by a tight ring of skin. When I pushed forward the first time, this was pulled in with it. As I moved back, the sphincter bulged against it and clung tightly on my member. This created little friction between my cock and her mucous membranes, but her entire rectum was taken along and massaged, so to speak.

A dream! I fucked this horny girl in the ass, with small, delayed movements. Her back door felt completely different from the pussy, much tighter, hotter and drier. Incredibly arousing, incredibly pleasurable.