One Night Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She picked up my rhythm and started rubbing her abdomen against the pad. Probably the coarse fabric scratched right over her clit, but I had no time to muse about that. Tentatively, I lay down on her back and reached for her breasts, which dangled down on either side of the backrest like fat udders.

She groaned when I squeezed the air out of her lungs, but did not object. On the contrary, she put her hands on mine and encouraged me She showed me how to stimulate her by repeatedly taking the hard nipples between two fingers and squeezing, or pulling. My loins, meanwhile, performed independent movements. Shallow nudges, more of a stirring inside her than real thrusts. It reminded me of a rode up dog ramming into its mate. The image added an animalistic note to my sensual frenzy.

Vanessa opened her eyes and looked at me over her shoulder. I held my gaze, not taking back any of the mad lust swirling inside me. She smiled softly, almost melancholic.

I let her tits and straightened up. Thinking was difficult for me, but not acting. I clawed my hands around her buttocks like a bird of prey and fucked her in earnest. My pole drove in and out, in and out, in and out. Pure passion surged up inside me, washing aside any remnant of restraint. She just laid there, completely limp and passive, watching me. Only her pelvis tilted back and forth in time with my onslaught, she rubbed herself against the upholstery. In my mind's eye, I saw liquid oozing from her wide-open pussy onto the fabric, producing dark stains.

With a last bit of mindfulness, I pulled my strap out of her rear entrance. Her asshole gaped at me, stretched wide and red. One second later I thrusted back and in. Again with the rim of the glans through the narrowest part, excitingly tough and slow. She groaned and quivered under my wild attacks, I could hear her teeth clattering on each other.

Wonderful! But I wanted more, wanted further, higher! Already I was back at her buttocks and drilled me in, moaning and pushing. My cock was an iron pipe, a steel beam, a pillar of granite, my whole abdomen a startled hive, it buzzed and burned and stung and....

With a deep roar, I poured myself into her ass. I clung on her, overwhelmed by the ferocity of the spurts I was shooting. The hair on my head stood on end, and my jaw muscles felt as cramped as after downhill skiing on an icy slope. The climax had grabbed me in the neck and shook me through. The absolute peak, the unreachable end of the rainbow. The world wavered and melted before my eyes....

Only slowly did my gaze clear and I realized that Vanessa was staring at me with dilated eyes, literally sucking up my lust and moving frantically. Her butt tightened rhythmically around my flagging erection, milking out the last juice, demanding more. She had her mouth wide open, drops of sweat on her forehead, and she pressed her pussy so hard on the backrest that the sofa made a warning creak. Then she rolled her eyes upwards so that only the whites were visible, and she came a second time while I was still in her butt hole.

Her anus gripped me, roughly. She wrung me out, sweetening the last gushes that passed through me, emitting short, high-pitched sounds. A kind of whimper, like a helpless bird. Together we shook and shook on the sofa back, two glowing, sweating bodies connected by a pole, a channel, and the same off-kilter lust filling us.

I closed my eyes. Now I could die with peace of mind. It couldn't possibly get any better, so I thought.

But that turned out to be wrong.

***

All this happened exactly three hundred and sixty-five days ago. Today we celebrate the first anniversary of our relationship.

We're still together, pattern of prey be damned. I still tend to squint at skinny girls on the street. She still calls me an arrogant idiot at times, and probably she is right about that. But in bed we go so wild that no thought of alternatives has any room. Especially anal, we're both just love it.

Is bare sex enough as a basis for a partnership? Many think no. We see it differently, at least for now. Maybe that will change one day, but at the moment I want to be with Vanessa, body and soul, with no one else. We fuck like otters, and we both enjoy it, oh yes!

Now I have to stop writing. She's next door, in the bedroom. She just strolled by, still naked from the shower, the bottle with oil in her hand. On her lips was that suggestive smile I love so much, and she was swaying her expansive butt back and forth provocatively.

Let's see where it takes the both of us today....

***

THE END

(c) 2021 Dingo666