One Night Of Sindi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her scent was strong, musky, natural. Jack salivated at it, his cock now bouncing madly.

With a wicked grin, Sindi ran her hand over herself, smearing her juices around, coating her palm before reaching behind her and gripping his shaft. He gasped loudly as she stroked.

"I need to taste you," he begged.

"Of course, all you had to do was ask."

"Can you take those off and flip around?"

Sindi was surprised by his directness. He'd gone from nervous and insecure to taking charge pretty quickly. "Of course."

Sindi moved off of him long enough to pull off the panties, then settled back over him, now facing the opposite direction, her ass just above his mouth.

Jack took her hips and pulled her low. There was no teasing. He got right to it, his tongue plunging deep within her.

Now it was Sindi's turn to gasp and moan. Many of her clients often ignored eating her pussy; perhaps too afraid of how many partners she'd been with, or just too centered on their own needs.

Not Jack. He eagerly explored her, his talented tongue finding her most sensitive spots, and she soon found herself pushing back harder against his face, riding his tongue, his nose tickling her anus, his hands strong and firm on her ass as he feasted.

Sindi's hand still grasped his cock, but for the moment all her focus was on what he was doing to her, and he made no real effort to encourage her to stimulate him more than the light strokes she currently employed.

His attention was laser focused on her now drooling cunt. Sindi got quite creamy when properly stimulated, and Jack, despite the admitted lapse in his sex life, knew exactly what he was doing down there, and was more than eager to do it.

His tongue felt everywhere at once, and Sindi had a moment to wonder how he managed to breath with his mouth stretched over her sopping pussy while his nose felt almost buried in her ass.

Her body rocked forward as she felt the pleasure waves building from deep within, radiating out from between her legs, up through her abdomen to her breasts, down through her thighs and calves, curling her toes.

Sindi cried out loudly as her orgasm ripped through her. Jack held tight as she writhed, never relenting until he sensed she was too sensitive. Only then did he ease up, withdrawing his tongue and replacing it with soft, gentle kisses over her inner and outer labia.

When the bright swirling colors finally cleared from her eyes and her breathing settled back to some sense of normalcy, Sindi faced forward again and collapsed over him, kissing his sticky face and lips. "Oh, Jack, that was amazing. I came so hard! Thank you."

"You're welcome." His arms enveloped her, holding her close. They lay quietly for several moments.

Sindi laughed softly. "And here I thought I was the one supposed to show YOU the good time."

"Well, like you said, you're mine for the night, right? We still have plenty of time."

Sindi liked this new, more confident version of Jack. It was like a switch had been thrown. Whatever doubts he may initially have had, it now appeared he'd cleared them from his head.

He confirmed this when next he spoke. "Sindi?"

"Yes?"

"I really want you to suck my cock."

Sindi sat up and looked him in the eyes. "I'd love to."

Sindi maintained eye contact with him as she kissed her way downwards. She didn't draw it out too long; his need was evident and she saw no reason to prolong the wait.

In moments she was between his legs, his lovely cock directly in front of her. Taking it in hand, she rubbed it over her cheek, before bringing the tip to her lips and kissing it. "How do you like your blowjobs, Jack?"

"Um. Jesus. I dunno. No one's ever asked me that, honestly. Just... I dunno, start slow I guess. Do... do whatever, you know, you like to do. I'm sure I won't have any complaints."

"Oh, I'm sure you won't, hun," Sindi purred. "I like to get rather sloppy with them. Do you like that?"

Again Jack seemed taken aback by her directness. "I honestly don't know. My wife.... rarely gave me head. She hated it. So I..."

"It's okay," Sindi cut in. She didn't want him losing his confidence again. "Forget about that. Just lay back, relax. Watch me, Jack. Look into my eyes. I'm going to take good care of you, trust me. But don't be afraid to speak up, tell me what you want, what you like, what you don't, okay?"

With a nod, Jack relaxed.

Again Sindi locked eyes with him. With a smile, her lips parted, and slowly she sucked the tip of his cock between them.

"Oh fuck," Jack groaned.

Her hand gripped the base of his shaft and squeezed as she began to bob on him, going ever so slightly deeper with each motion.

Sindi allowed the saliva building up in her mouth to flow freely from her lips, running down his shaft, coating it. Her hand began to stroke, rubbing the spit into his skin, lubricating him.

Her mouth and hand found a steady rhythm, working together along his length. Her other hand found his balls, brushing over the skin of his scrotum with a light, ticklish touch. Jack shuddered beneath her, the ecstasy apparent on his face.

Sindi would pause from sucking him only long enough to show off a few of her "porn star" moves; slapping him against her pouty lips while blowing spit bubbles, working a double handed stroke and twist up and down his shaft while her tongue danced and twirled over the tip, and the sensitive spot just beneath it. And of course sucking gently on his balls.

Then she hit him with her signature move. Her passion filled eyes stayed with him as she opened wide and slid down his cock, swallowing him whole. Jack howled with delight as her tongue forced its way past her lower lip to flick away at the base of his shaft while she audibly gulped on him, sensations he'd never felt before now pulsating throughout his body.

He was close; Sindi knew all the tells; the way his back arched, the rapid increase in breath, the steady throbbing pulse of the thick vein on the underside of his cock on her tongue.

Still, she wanted to offer him some options. With a wet slurp, she pulled herself from him, but kept her grip tight as she stroked. "Where do you want to cum, Jack? On my pretty face? Or down my throat? Would you like to shoot your hot load deep in my throat?"

Jack could barely speak as her hand flew along his shaft, twisting and tugging. "Y,y, yes! Oh, fuck, I'm close, I'm so..."

His words transformed to indecipherable gibberish as Sindi swallowed him again, just in time to catch the first blast.

Sindi handled it easily, swallowing each warm creamy spurt, his cock hot and thick in her mouth, throbbing and pulsing with what felt like an endless eruption of spunk. Her mouth moved in time with it, increasing his pleasure.

Sindi eased her efforts only when she felt him begin to wilt, but kept him in her mouth for almost a minute or so after, gently sucking like a pacifier, drawing out the last few drops before finally releasing him.

She moved to lay beside him, his body still trembling with the aftershocks. "Holy fuck, that was insanely good," he gasped between still ragged breaths. "I've never felt anything like that!"

"I'm glad you enjoyed it." Sindi wrapped him in her arms, pulling him to her breasts, comforting him until he finally stopped shaking.

Jack let out a small laugh. "I was hoping to hold out long enough to fuck you, but you give too good a blowjob, darlin'."

Sindi stroked his hair. "The night is still young, hun. And I have a few tricks up my sleeve that can get you going again, I'm sure. But for now, let's just cuddle for a bit. Then, I wouldn't mind another drink from the bar, if you're up for it. And after that, well..."

Sindi kissed his lips and, taking his hand, she guided it to her warm, still slick sex. "... this will be all yours."

👅💦👄🍆💦

"Can I ask you something?"

Jack and Sindi sat at a booth in the bar. They'd arrived just in time to order some food before the kitchen closed, and were now finishing their meal along with some fresh drinks.

"Depends on the question," Sindi shrugged.

"Do you really like what you do? Or is it strictly for the money?"

Sindi sipped her drink while she considered her answer. She normally didn't talk much about her personal life, and most clients never bothered asking. But then, Jack wasn't really a client. Not in the traditional sense, anyway.

"Both," she finally answered. "I know there's a lot of... misconceptions, about what I do. So let me set the record straight. I'm not some poor, desperate woman, struggling to survive and forced to prostitute myself for money. Nor am I some drug addict, looking to fund my habit.

"I like sex, Jack. Love it, in fact. But it's not all that I am, either. I have goals, aspirations, things I'm working towards in life. Sex work was a natural choice for me. I get to do something I enjoy, and make enough money to build my future. Does that answer your question?"

"Yes," said Jack. "Sorry, if I'm prying too much just say so."

"It's okay. You got me on a good night. Or at least plied me with enough alcohol."

Jack grinned. "Loosened your tongue, eh?"

"Not any looser than yours, sexy," Sindi winked.

Jack blushed, but his smile remained. "Speaking of, you ready to head back to the room?"

🍹🍺🍽

"It's okay, hun. Maybe you're just trying too hard."

Things had started out great. The moment they'd closed the door behind them, Jack had taken her by the hips, pulling her to him, kissing her passionately.

She'd returned that passion, and soon clothes were off and bodies entangled.

Sindi had barely enough time to retrieve a condom from her bag and slip it on him before he was bending her over the bed, pulling her legs wide, and plunging into her from behind.

Something had come over him. He'd been a beast; pounding her relentlessly, spanking her ass as he pumped.

Sindi had egged him on; she enjoyed it rough sometimes, too. Turning back to look at him, she'd spewed forth plenty of sexy profanity, begging him to "give me that hard cock" and "fuck my sweet cunt!"

And then, just as she'd felt him swelling within her, signaling his pending release, it happened.

Instead of the eruption she'd expected, she'd felt him start to wilt. Jack's groans had become increasingly frustrated, until finally he'd pulled his now limp cock from her and collapsed on the bed with an angry huff.

And so Sindi now found herself beside him, stroking his chest, trying to calm him.

"I don't know about trying too hard," Jack grumbled, "I just know I hate my body right now."

"Nothing to be ashamed or embarrassed about."

"Easy for you to say. You're not the one who's body failed before he could finish getting you off."

"Oh, hun, just stop. You still fucked me really good there for awhile. I came, Jack. Several times. Didn't you feel it? How wet I was? How hot? Didn't you hear how you made me scream?"

"I did, but..."

"No buts, Jack. You were great. Took charge, forceful but still mindful. I had an amazing time. And I'm still here, hun. And I wanna help. Relax, just breathe. We can find other ways to continue our fun."

Jack looked at her cynically. "Really? I'd have thought you'd use this as an excuse to finally be done with our deal."

"You really don't get me yet, do you?" Sindi frowned. "I chose to be here. With you. And I'm having a wonderful time with you. Or at least I was. I really do want to continue our night together, continue our pleasure. But if you're going to keep questioning my motives..." Sindi moved as if to leave the bed, "...I can just get dressed and we can go to sleep."

Jack reached out, stopping her. "No, please, wait. I'm... I'm sorry. I'm just... frustrated. With myself. Not you. I really do appreciate everything you've done, and your incredible patience with me. You've been so giving, so kind. I'm... I'm just not used to it."

Sindi settled back beside him, kissing his cheek. "I understand. I just need you to understand something. You have nothing to prove to me, Jack. You've been kind and sweet and respectful the entire night. You have no idea how many of the men I meet aren't. You've given me multiple orgasms tonight; earlier with your tongue, just now while fucking me. So many clients are too focused on their own pleasure to worry about mine.

"And that's okay, that's what they're paying for. I still enjoy getting them off. But when someone like you is attentive and cares about my pleasure too, it makes it all that much more exciting for me."

"I'm glad," Jack said. "I do try. I guess I've just felt... inadequate... since my wife left me. Obviously I wasn't good enough for her. Especially in THAT department. Otherwise, maybe she wouldn't have been fucking her aerobics instructor instead of me."

"Your ex is an idiot to leave that talented tongue behind," Sindi smirked.

Jack burst out laughing. "Oh, she hated oral. Giving and receiving. Or, at least, that's what she told me. I dunno what she got up to with that jag-off she was banging. Fucking whore."

His face went suddenly solemn. "I'm sorry. No offense meant."

"None taken."

They lay silently together, both still naked, the room warm enough that they didn't need a blanket. Sindi contemplated their options, and how she'd handled past clients with the same problem.

Finally an idea struck her. One she suspected Jack might enjoy, based on her intuitions.

Wrapping one leg around his thigh, Sindi slowly rubbed herself on him. She was still sticky from earlier, but felt her heat rise as she stimulated herself.

When sufficiently wet, she ran her fingers over her slick folds, gathering up the cream, then brought them to Jack's nose.

Jack looked at her, his surprise quickly turning to excitement as he inhaled. "Jesus, I really do love your scent."

"I know you do, hun," Sindi grinned. Glancing down, she noted Jack's cock, while not fully erect, was definitely responding.

"Wait here," she whispered. "Be right back."

Sindi went to her bag and came up with a large vibrating wand. "Wanna watch me masturbate, Jack? Up close and personal?"

Grinning, Jack nodded eagerly. "Fuck yes."

"Scoot down. Lay flat on the bed," she instructed.

Once he was in position, Sindi straddled his face. Using her left hand to brace herself against the headboard, her right hand moved the wand to her clit.

"I must warn you, Jack. I get really wet when I use this toy. I mean wetter than you've already seen. I sometimes even... squirt. Think you can handle that?"

Jack's voice was slightly muffled beneath her, but there was no hesitation in it. "I would absolutely love that!"

Looking over her shoulder, Jack was already stroking his cock. With a push of a button, the vibrator roared to life.

Sindi needed no warm up and applied the head of the wand directly to her clit. She was instantly moaning, her legs already trembling, her breasts bouncing lightly with her motions.

Jack lay beneath her, gazing up at the dark folds of her, now flushed and swollen with arousal, parted enough to tease the pink treasure inside that was already glistening with moisture.

Jack stroked his mostly erect cock slow but steady, taking his time, touching himself in the familiar ways he knew best. Her scent flooded his nostrils, making him lightheaded with it, stirring his own lusts still higher.

"Oh, fuck!" Sindi cried out, and suddenly Jack felt a warm wetness dribble over his face. Not a hard, steady stream, like those probably fake squirters he'd seen in countless porn videos. Just a slow, steady trickle, thick and gooey and strong with the musk of her.

His tongue darted out, lapping at the moisture over his lips. He wanted to lick her pussy again, but didn't want to disrupt her rhythm.

But then Sindi was instructing him. "Stick your fingers in me, Jack. Finger my pussy, deep as you can."

Jack complied, letting go of his cock for the moment to move his hand between her legs. His index and middle finger penetrated her easily. Sindi moaned loudly as he went knuckles deep.

Sindi bucked her hips, keeping the vibrator directly on her clit as Jack's fingers wiggled inside her. She jolted with a sudden bolt of pleasure when his fingers pressed upwards on her vaginal wall, adding still more stimulation to her clit from the inside.

"Oh my God, yes! Right there, hun! Just like that! Keep pressing, keep...doing that... oh, fuck, I'm gonna...!"

Sindi's eyes rolled back as her orgasm hit. Her body quaked, the bed shaking wildly beneath them.

Streams of hot liquid oozed from her, thick as honey, coating Jack's face in a sticky sheen of girl goo.

As strong as her orgasm was, she felt one more, just beneath it, one that would truly send her over the edge. She just needed one last thing to get there.

"Jack," she panted, "stick a finger in my ass!"

Jack's shock at this request lasted only a moment. While he'd never been with a woman who'd enjoyed anal play before, he knew enough to understand she'd need lubrication.

Fortunately, Sindi was making plenty of her own; Jack's fingers were thick with it.

Thinking quickly, he extracted his fingers from her tight pussy and rubbed her juices over her anus. Dipping back inside her pussy, he coaxed still more cream from her depths before placing the tip of his middle finger against her puckered butthole.

He pushed gently, letting her cream penetrate along with his finger, easing its passage.

Sindi cried out again and for a moment, Jack thought he'd hurt her. She quickly quelled that notion when she begged, "Deeper! Deep as you can!"

Jack pushed again, feeling her resistance slowly give way until he finally made it to the mid-knuckle.

"Ohhhh, yessss!" Sindi hissed. "Now wiggle!"

Again Jack obeyed, struggling to move his finger inside her almost impossibly tight hole. But he managed enough to send Sindi into throes of ecstasy, and soon her cries were echoing off the walls of the room.

What happened next happened quickly. Sindi fell forward over him, her pussy now directly in his face. A river of warm fluid flowed from her, and Jack took the opportunity of her closeness to plunge his tongue inside, slurping up her cum as she rocked herself against his mouth. With an ear piercing yell, she gushed a hot spray, soaking his face and hair.

Sindi was babbling incoherently above him, and it was all Jack could do to hold his position until at last, with one last, long moan, Sindi fell back and away from him, pulling her off him and collapsing to the bed, panting for breath.

Jack moved to kiss her; Sindi responded eagerly, tasting herself on his lips and tongue.

Her hand found his cock; it was hard, beedy. Breaking the kiss, Sindi locked eyes with him and offered her sultry smile. "I came on you. Only fair you get to cum on me. Jerk your cock for me, Jack. I wanna watch you cum."

Sindi positioned herself supine on the bed, legs agape. Jack quickly moved between them and began to stroke.

Sindi squeezed her breasts and caressed her inner thighs as she encouraged him. "That's it, hun. Stroke it for me. Look at my body; my full, firm tits, my soaked pussy. I wanna feel your cum on my skin, Jack. Wanna watch you explode, shoot it all over me. Give it to me, baby. Give me that hot load!"

It didn't take him long. Jack howled as his cock swelled, ropes of spunk shooting out, coating her breasts and belly, a lovely contrast of white cum on ebony skin.

Sindi smeared it into her as he erupted again, this blast landing on her pubic mound, dripping down to add to the gooey mess already between her legs.

Jack continued squeezing out each drop, shaking it from the tip, making sure none of it missed.

Exhausted and spent, he fell over her; their sweaty, sticky bodies now together, holding each other tight as they recovered from their passionate release.