One Night Of Sindi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No words were exchanged for some time. Instead, they simply lay there, exchanging soft kisses and light caresses.

"Thank you," Jack finally spoke. "Thank you so much for... for all of it. That was... Jesus, I don't even have the words right now to express how incredible that was."

Sindi laughed softly. "You're welcome, hun. I enjoyed myself as well. In case you couldn't tell."

"Oh I could tell, alright," Jack chuckled. "I suppose I can never accuse you of faking it from now on, can I?"

Sindi looked at him curiously. "That sounded like you're planning on seeing me again. I thought this 'wasn't your thing,' Jack. Change your mind?"

Jack considered her words. "I... maybe? I don't know. I've never really considered paying for sex before, even as desperate as I've been since the divorce. But a lot of that had to do with the idea that I don't really enjoy sex with anyone who doesn't enjoy ME.

"And look, don't get me wrong, I have no illusions you're 'in love' with me or anything; I get it's not like that. But I do believe you now when you say you enjoy your work. And that you... well, you enjoyed being with me. That... that truly... helps."

"I'm glad," Sindi smiled. "You're a really nice guy, Jack. And great in bed. And you deserve someone special in your life. And maybe one day you'll find someone. But in the meantime..."

"In the meantime, there's you," Jack finished for her. "Or at least, on the rare occasions I can afford you. I'm sorry, Sindi. But I'm not a rich man. So it wouldn't be a regular thing. But maybe for a special occasion or something, like my birthday."

"Hey, I get it. And it's okay. Not all my clients are rich, Jack. In fact, most of them aren't. Most are just regular guys like you. But I'd rather be with average guys who value, respect and appreciate my time over men who just treat me like a rent-a-whore."

"I suppose I understand that," Jack nodded. "Well, I guess we'll just see how it goes for now."

"Fair enough." Sindi gave him one last kiss. "And on that note, if you'll excuse me, I really need to freshen up and take a shower."

Jack smiled up at her with a cocky grin. "Can I join you this time? I'm kinda messy too, ya know."

"Sure," Sindi laughed. "Just give me a minute to pee first. Unless you wanna watch that, too?"

😺💦💦💦🍆💦💦💦

☕️ Epilogue ☕️

"Want more coffee?"

"Yes, please."

Jack waved their server over, and she quickly topped off both their mugs. "Thank you. And I think we're ready for the check now, when you get a minute."

Checkout had been at 10am. Both Jack and Sindi had slept til the last minute. Unlike the shower they'd shared the night before, where they took their time washing each other, they'd had just enough time to take quick individual showers, get dressed, and pack.

From there they'd made their way downstairs to the hotel restaurant for a late breakfast.

When the check arrived, Jack reached for it, but Sindi intercepted it first. "You bought drinks and food last night, hun. Breakfast is on me."

"Fair enough."

"Wanna share my Uber to the airport with me, too? It's already paid for."

"Sure, why not? What time's your flight?"

"Two o'clock."

Jack looked incredulous. "Seriously? Same. Just remembered you said you live in North Jersey. You flying into Philly?"

"Yeah, catching another Uber home from there."

Jack laughed. "Guess we're on the same flight. I gotta ask; what's your seat?"

Sindi pulled out her ticket. "Row one, seat one. First Class. My client was very generous."

Jack laughed again. "Dammit. I'm in coach. My company is not so generous. Guess we couldn't get that lucky enough to be seated together, huh?"

Sindi smiled. "That would have been an incredible coincidence. But hey, let me see what I can do once we board. I'm pretty good at... negotiating."

Jack couldn't help but smile back as he met her eyes. "That you most certainly are."

👫 End. ✈️

AUTHORS AFTERWARDS

This is becoming a habit, thanking Emily Miller for her beta reading and contributions, but it's a welcome habit. 😀

I don't do sequels as often as I used to. But I'd like to think Jack and Sindi will see each other again one day, don't you?

Also, Emily and I have talked about possibly having Sindi meet Mimi from her new story, "A Hard Day's Night." It's also about a sex worker, and explores some similar ideas, but of course in Emily's own unique voice and style.

Comments and feedback are always welcome and appreciated, as is your time reading this story, so thank you.