One Night, One Man, New Life

Story Info
One night in a hotel and she becomes a different woman.
11.7k words
4.27
3.4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The weather forecast looked good so I booked us a weekend in the country. It was the first weekend of my two weeks' annual leave. I chose a small hotel with a bar, rather than an AirBnB or a Guest House as I thought it would be nice for us all to sit around and chat in the evening.

'Us' comprises me, Katherine, my husband of three years, Kevin, my best friend Karen and her husband of two years, Kyle. Karen and I had been best friends for years, so close we were often referred to in our Uni days as 'Double K'. Not that we are particularly similar in character and temperament. We are opposites, in fact. Karen is extrovert, energetic, a 'free spirit', perhaps flighty even. I'm quiet, unadventurous, conventional, boring to some I suppose. I'd married Kevin for security, mostly, though I do believe I love him. He's even more staid and conventional than I am. Our marriage was solid but we had sunk into a set of routines: the same meals on the same days, his parents one Sunday, mine the next. Sex on Friday and Saturday nights, missionary position only.

Karen, on the other hand had been much more adventurous than me. While I'd had just a few boyfriends before settling down with Kevin, she'd played the field. Several fields, in fact. I'd been very surprised when she'd got married.

"He's so good in bed, darling, I'll never need anyone else," she'd said when I queried her decision,

"he can do it three times a night."

I'd felt a twinge of jealousy. Kevin is definitely a once-a-night-twice-a-week man. Sometimes I felt definitely frustrated as he rolled off me after a five-minute fuck and went straight to sleep. But, as I said, I married him for the security which he very definitely provided. I told myself I didn't want more than that sexually.

We spent quite a lot of time together as a group, our husbands getting on well, though Kevin was a little awed by Kyle's 'nothing is a problem' and 'life is a breeze' attitude, so a weekend together was nothing new.

On the Friday night, once checked in, we congregated in the bar and planned our next day's activities which comprised a nice long walk to a country pub for lunch and back. It turned out the hotel provided evening meals, so we decided to eat in that night and if it was ok, the next night too.

The food was good enough and the wine flowed so we were all a little tipsy when we went to bed later that evening. As it was a Friday, Kevin was feeling amorous and began kneading my left breast through my pyjama top as soon as I climbed into bed. He was naked, I noticed, which was unusual for him, he normally wore pyjamas. It didn't take too long for me to become aroused at which point I removed my pyjamas. Instantly Kevin was on top of me, feeling for my vagina entrance, his erection pressing on my thigh. I'd have liked a bit, ok a lot, more foreplay, but I just spread my legs and guided him in. It was over as quickly as usual; he was soon snoring softly beside me. I'd hoped for a little more as we were away on holiday. It was made worse because I could hear Karen and Kyle at it through the wall. Their bed creaked loudly and Karen has very noisy orgasms. I counted three before I fell asleep.

The next day was as fine as we'd hoped and we set off after breakfast. A very easy, friendly familiarity was normal for us. I had a long talk with Karen, catching up on things and reminiscing as old friends do, then I chatted very amicably to Kyle, who can talk about anything. He always acted as a real gentleman treating me as an intelligent friend rather than a bimbo and potential conquest, as many men do.

The pub lunch was good, and quite a lot of wine flowed again, so the walk back seemed much quicker. Karen and I went upstairs to shower while the boys stayed in the bar, still drinking. We had a couple more drinks before dinner and then more during and after before deciding an early night was a good idea.

Kevin was very mellow after all the drinks, so I was able to get him to give me a little more attention before he fucked me. He didn't last long as usual. But unusually, I had been aroused so now I felt a little frustration. To my surprise Kevin didn't go straight to sleep, but got out of bed mumbling about the bathroom (it was an old hotel, so there was a shared bathroom). I turned onto my side and curled up, swallowing my frustration. Usually I would put my pyjamas back on at this point, but for some reason that night I didn't. I was half-asleep when I felt Kevin get back into bed. To my surprise, he didn't turn over and go to sleep immediately, he cuddled up to me. To my even bigger surprise he had another erection! I could feel it pressed against my bum. I couldn't remember the last time he'd had two erections in one night, if he ever had.

I pushed back and wriggled a little, enjoying the feeling of his hard prick against my buttocks. It was very hard, too, harder than usual. His hand came around me and squeezed my breast, but gently, not like he was kneading dough. I was very aroused by now so I made appreciative noises. He shifted position so his cock was pressing on my vagina entrance. He said, "God, that feels so good!" I froze. That wasn't Kevin's voice, it was Kyle's!

I turned over and said, "What the fuck, Kyle?"

"Sorry!," he said." It was Kevin's idea. Just a prank. I knew it was stupid!"

Two things happened in the next second. The thought entered my mind; "I'm horny as hell!" and I heard definite sounds of sex coming through the wall. Kevin was fucking Karen! (Actually it was Karen that was fucking Kevin, but I only found that out later). Kyle could obviously hear them too, though he didn't react, surprisingly I thought. His wife was having loud sex next door and he didn't seem bothered by it.

The fact that I was a little tipsy, I was very aroused and I was a little angry at Kevin meant that I made one of those decisions that can make or break a life. I moved in on Kyle and took his rigid cock in my hand. He needed no further prompting. He climbed onto me as I opened my legs wide and I guided his cock into my cunt. He began thrusting gently and slowly, pulling almost all the way out, then back in again, as far as he could, giving me the most intense feelings I'd ever had. At the same time he was giving my tits a very good time with his hands and was kissing and nibbling my neck and ears. I was making lots of happy, appreciative grunts and cries. I'm usually silent during sex but I'd let go all my inhibitions by then. He kept going until he judged correctly that I was ready to orgasm and then finished me off with some much faster thrusts. For the first time in my life I came very hard and very noisily. They must have heard me through the wall, I thought, a little embarrassed. But when I came down and was lying quietly in Kyle's arms all I heard through the wall was some gentle snoring. Typical Kevin! He'd just fucked his wife's best friend who was herself being royally fucked and what does he do? He falls asleep!

It was then that I noticed Kyle's cock was still at attention inside me. I squeezed it gently with my internal muscles.

"Hmmm, that's good," he said.

"I can't believe you're still hard!"

"I certainly am. Why don't you turn over, honey? We could do it again. If it's not too soon, that is?"

Well, I hadn't known it until that moment, but I'm one of those lucky women who's receptive to sex immediately after an orgasm. So I rolled onto my side and lifted one leg, eagerly. Yes, eagerly! This is me the conventional little housewife giving myself to my best friend's husband and loving it!

Kyle manoeuvred gently against me and entered me again. I nearly came at that, the beautiful stretching feeling, but I hung on as he began thrusting again, with more urgency this time, eager to come himself. But it still took a long, long time. Even though I came several more times while he was fucking me I was still a little disappointed when he finished. I wanted it to last for ever. He spent just the right amount of time spooning me, kissing me gently before rolling away. I turned into him and he took me in his arms as a man should and whispered to me how wonderful, beautiful, sexy and gorgeous I was! I'd never had such good sex. Heaven!

I squeezed him tightly, crossing one of my legs over his and kissing his neck where my head was nestled. I felt no guilt or shame. Half-an-hour later, when I was nearly asleep I felt his penis harden against my thigh.

"Sorry, babe, I can't help it. I'll leave..."

"No!" I snapped, "I mean..really, there's no need for you to go. I mean... it's a shame to waste it isn't it?"

He laughed, rolled me over and climbed on again. He spent at least fifteen minutes kissing fondling and sucking me on the mouth, tits and cunt before he entered me again, by which time I was as high as a kite again. Because it was his third time he took even longer to finish this time, which was ok by me! I was in a state of almost constant orgasm. I lost track of where I was, who I was even. But I didn't lose track of the fact that Kyle was giving me the fucking of my life.

Eventually he softened and slipped out of me, bringing a cascade of fluids with him. I made a mental apology to the hotel staff for the state of the sheets as I fell asleep.

I awoke alone. I felt a little hung over, but as the night's events came back to me my head cleared. It had been so good! Just then Kevin came into the room looking sheepish.

Something had to be said.

"What was that all about then?" I asked a little feebly.

"It was just meant to be a prank," he said not looking at me, "You and Karen were supposed to leap up screaming when you realised who we were, and we were all supposed to have a good laugh after."

"But instead, you fucked Karen!" I said trying to sound accusatory, even though I knew I'd behaved just as badly.

Looking even more sheepish, Kevin said, "I didn't intend to. But she..."

"What, Kevin?"

"She...she said...'Well, since you're here' and grabbed my...my...down there."

I managed to stifle a laugh. That was so Karen.

"I'm really, really, sorry," Kevin continued, "It wasn't supposed to go like that."

He was quiet for a while fussing around with his clothes. Eventually he asked,

"Erm..you and Kyle."

"Yes?"

"What happened?"

I was amazed that he hadn't heard us through the wall! I'd have to ask Karen later.

"None of your business. I'm guessing this was your idea. So you'll have to live with it. I'm not going to tell you, and I'm sure Kyle won't either. But I'll tell you this; it was nothing like what happened with you and Karen!"

"Oh! I really am so sorry, darling. It was stupid, I was a bit drunk and...well... it shouldn't have happened. I 'm sorry."

He went off to breakfast. As I showered I began to feel shame and regret. I'd treated Kevin a bit harshly and I had Karen to consider. I knew she had a very free attitude to sex, but would she forgive me for having such a good time with her husband, even though it had been he who'd instigated things? I had no doubt she'd heard us, I couldn't understand why Kevin hadn't.

When I went into the breakfast room, Karen and Kyle were looking like the cat who'd got the cream. Karen gave me a sly wink, telling me she knew exactly what had gone on and that she was cool about it. I felt relieved. I would give up Kevin before I gave up her friendship. Kevin was looking uncomfortable, but relaxed more as neither I nor Kyle tackled him.

After breakfast we packed and loaded up the car. We'd driven up in our small car, because Kevin always prefers to drive. It meant that Karen had to sit in the front as she was a little subject to motion sickness, so I had to sit in the back with Kyle. As it was such a small car I was pressed up against him. The proximity made me remember the previous nights antics.

As we set off, there was a slight atmosphere in the car. Karen looked around at us in turn and said,

"For God's sake! It's like a morgue in here. It was just sex. Come on! We're good friends, let's not let this little...adventure spoil things!"

That certainly lightened the mood. But I was still very conscious of Kyle's thigh pressed against mine. Out of the corner of my eye I saw his head turn towards me several times, but I didn't make eye contact. I didn't move away either. Karen turned on the radio and was soon singing along, with Kevin joining in. I relaxed a bit. Until I felt Kyle's hand on my knee. I should have taken it off. But I didn't. And when it slid higher up and gripped my thigh gently I still didn't move. And when it moved from my thigh to my crotch I moved a little. But only to spread my legs as much as I could so his hand could get better access. He squeezed my cunt gently and held his hand there, but didn't caress or stroke me. It was all I could do not to gasp out loud. The natural motion of the car was enough to give me a little stimulation. If he'd stimulated me further I'd have cried out for sure.

The miles went past without me noticing them. All I could think about was the sensation Kyle's very careful attention was giving me. I somehow managed to keep quiet. Karen and Kevin seemed completely oblivious. Kyle removed his hand as we turned into a service station for a break. I was both relieved and disappointed. I rushed to the Ladies' and shutting myself in a stall masturbated furiously, wishing the whole time that it was Kyle's hand not mine.

When I came out I met Kyle as we walked back to join the others in the eating area.

"The relief feels good, doesn't it?" He said. I looked up at him sharply. He had a very slight smirk on his face. Had he guessed what I'd just been doing? Had he just done the same? I said nothing but I must have reddened.

Karen and Kevin were sitting at a table with coffees.

"Are you alright, darling. You're looking a little flushed," said Karen, giving me a curious look and squeezing my hand. I felt very disloyal then.

"I'm fine. It's a little hot in here, that's all."

"Ok, hun. As long as you're ok."

The rest of the journey was much less exciting. Kyle gave me a secret smile as he squeezed in beside me but didn't manhandle me again. I was not sure if I was relieved or disappointed. Probably both. He kissed me gently on the cheek when we dropped them at their flat. Karen gave Kevin a big sloppy kiss on the lips and said "'Bye, tiger!" which made him turn red as a beetroot. She gave me a big hug and said, "Bye, darling, love you!", her usual way of leaving me.

"Love you too," I answered, which was not my usual way in front of Kevin and Kyle, but my emotions were a little awry at that time. She just smiled at me.

I'll digress here to tell you more about my relationship with Karen as it's important to the rest of my little tale. I'd met her in my first year at Uni. I hadn't settled in very well. I was lonely, not getting on with the other girls in my Hall. I didn't know why at the time. Now I realise I was just too uptight to form any sort of relationship. That didn't deter Karen, though. She sat next to me one day in the cafeteria, introduced herself and immediately began chatting as though we'd known each other for years. Half-an-hour later she had my complete life story, including the fact that I had never had sex, never mind an orgasm. I don't know why I felt able to tell her these things; she made me feel at ease straight away. She didn't mock me or belittle me at all She didn't hold back on her own story either; she told me everything including the fact that she loved sex and was having a different man every week, sometimes twice a week! I'd never met anyone like her. I was mesmerised.

Before she rushed off she said,

"Look, I must go, but I'll see you here again tomorrow, yes?"

Next day I was there not really expecting her to turn up, but she did.

"Hi! Do you want to go to a party tonight? There's one..."

"No!" I interrupted, " Thanks, but I don't go out midweek. If it was Friday or Saturday I'd love to. But I do my college work week nights."

"Oh!" she looked surprised, "That's very disciplined of you!"

"I worked hard for this place, and my parents gave up a lot. I'm determined to get a good degree."

"Hmm. Well, you're right, of course. I won't try and persuade you. So will you come out with me on Friday?"

"Oh, yes!"

"That's settled then."

We chatted some more. She didn't seem offended by my rebuff. We actually got closer during that short time, I felt. I really believed she liked me. I certainly liked her.

Our friendship flourished rapidly. We soon progressed to hugging and cheek-kissing when we met or parted. One Friday at a party after a few drinks, she asked me, "Do you want to have sex? Not with me, obviously, with a guy? I mean some time?"

"Well, yes I suppose. Everyone wants it at some point, don't they? But it would have to be with the right guy."

"I'll find you the right guy!" she said.

Over the next few weeks, she introduced me to various boys. I felt a little resentful at what I saw as her meddling, so the introductions didn't go so well. Eventually I thawed a little bit and went on a few dates with one boy. He seemed nice and didn't jump on me until the third date. I fought him off at which he was very apologetic, claiming that I'd given out signals that I wanted him. Perhaps I had, I was so inexperienced it was possible.

"So, do you want to fuck him or not?" said Karen when I told her what had happened. (I was already used to her what I considered unladylike language. Yes, I used to use that word; unladylike!)

"I...I don't know. He's nice enough, but I don't think he's The One."

She sighed heavily.

"Look, that's a little over-romantic, don't you think? There may be a One somewhere for you. But how would you recognise him? Something in your heart will tell you? (She said this mockingly). But even if there is a Mr Right just waiting for you somewhere why can't you have a little fun beforehand? Do you think it'll bother any decent bloke? He'll most likely appreciate your experience. There's a good chance that your air of untouchability will put anyone off, anyway."

I felt that was a little unfair and said so. But over the next few days I thought over what she'd said and decided there was something in it. Perhaps I ought to have sex.

It wasn't difficult to arrange. The lad I'd been dating had been holding back, bless him! And it only took me to kiss him deeply and push my tongue into his mouth for him to get the idea. His hand went almost immediately onto my breast. It felt good, so I didn't remove it. As our kissing continued, his breast-massaging increased in intensity. I slipped my shirt off. I was wearing a very sheer bra, my nipples showing through it. He inhaled sharply when he saw them. I quickly slipped off my bra completely, leading him to the bed, which obviously in a student room was a single. He removed his own clothing, giving me my first sight of an erect penis. Tentatively I felt it. I liked the feel. He tugged at the waistband of my skirt, ineffectually, so I slipped it off along with my panties and lay on the bed.

"You're gorgeous, Kat!" he said very breathily. I don't like being called Kat, but I thought the time wasn't right to bring that up.

He cupped my mound with his hand and began sort of kneading it. It didn't turn me on, but I hadn't the confidence to say anything so I let him continue. I began making noises that I felt I should make, so he climbed on top of me and pushed his erect cock into me. I was a little moist so it didn't hurt, but it wasn't a great experience. He began thrusting quite fiercely. I braced myself against the headboard and gritted my teeth, hoping he wouldn't be too long. He wasn't. I felt him spurt inside me and only then remembered that I hadn't asked him to use a condom. I wasn't on the pill at that time, either.

"You idiot, Katherine!" I said to myself. (Spoiler: I didn't get pregnant or diseased, but I was much more careful in future).