One Night, One Man, New Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tensed up.

"Erm... I think I want another one too."

Karen laughed, of course.

"Are you sure?"

"Ohh, I think so. Yes."

"Ok, then double pregnancy it is. Shall I call Kyle now?"

"Kyle?"

"Well, yes he's the obvious candidate to be the father, don't you think? We can have a threesome to do it, too. Just imagine conceiving our babies at the same time! It'll be fantastic! Anyway, we haven't had a threesome for ages. I miss them."

Kyle agreed after taking a little time to think about it. He insisted on being involved with any resulting children.

"I don't think I want to live with you, but I want to be a father to my three children, ok?"

It took us four rather riotous threesomes before we fell. During one of them, while lying naked in bed together, Karen and Kyle laughingly signed their divorce papers. My divorce from Kevin happened more conventionally. Karen and I both fell pregnant together, which was wonderful, our children were conceived in love and joy. We gave birth in the same week, too. Karen had a boy, Michael Kyle, and I had another girl, Sophie Karen Katherine Kyle. Cheesy, I know.

Kyle has never made any distinction between Rose and the others. He fell for her the first time she smiled at him (clever girl!) and has loved her ever since, just as he loves his own children. We'd never have coped without him. He sometimes did everything for us when we were too exhausted. So he bonded firmly with the children. He even managed to cope with little Rose's inevitable jealousy of the new babies.

We had to move to a bigger apartment. Kyle helped with that, too, though he won't come and live with us. "I don't want to come between you...," he started. Karen snorted with laughter.

"Ok, Ok, I like getting between you in bed, but you know what I mean, right? You two are a true couple. There's no room for anyone else in there. That's cool. I like my independence anyway."

I asked him once if he had other women beside us.

"Hmm. Used to, but not since the babes appeared. I guess I'm fully satisfied."

I know I am. Karen is my soul mate. And now that I've opened those doors in my mind. I am a fully developed and complete woman. Kyle is a wonderful father to my children and a huge asset in our lives. Karen is happy, I know. Now she's recovered from the birth of Michael, she's thinking about a hookup or two again. I'm cool with that.

Looking back I am astonished at the changes I've undergone in the last few years. Those doors in my mind which have opened will never close now.