New Job, New Discoveries

Story Info
A new job leads a girl down a path of sexual awakening.
24.8k words
4.45
20.7k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wanna grab a drink at RJs once we're done closing up?" Kate asked.

Kate was my best friend and coworker, she was also always in the mood to go out after work. RJs was a bar that was literally across the parking lot from our stores front doors, so it was the usual place when someone wanted to go to a bar after work.

"Sorry I can't, rents due on Monday so I gotta make sure I have enough to also survive another week." I said with a sigh. Right now money was tight, I shared a small two bedroom apartment with my 18 year old sister and that meant I was responsible for $900 the first Monday of every month.

"Well then I'll buy!" Kate said excitedly. "It's payday and I don't have to worry about rent at all so now it's settled, you're not getting out of this one Emily Charlotte Dunn! I'll go grab the returns from the front while you shut off all the displays." With this Kate sort of skipped and danced her way to the front of the store before I could mount a reply. Any reply would have been a waste of breath anyways, Kate used my full name and that meant she was not taking no for an answer.

I was in my final year of college and was working part time at a big box electronics store. I'd been working here all four years but recently the company restructured their operating standards and in result I had to go from full to part time. Now I was only getting around twenty hours of work a week and that made things like going out for drinks after work a rare occasion.

About 10 minutes later Kate and I were saying good night to our boss Greg as he unlocked the front doors to let us out. We walked over to Kate's car so she could change out of her work shirt and into something more comfortable. In the normal case with Kate comfortable also meant it would have a very low neckline to show off what she said was her favorite feature. Kate had a set of DD breasts that she knew how to flaunt and use to get her own way with just about any guy and usually any girl.

Besides her chest me and Kate were actually pretty similar. I was 5'5" and she was 5'6", both had well defined curvy waists from staying active in the gym, and we both had wavy hair that came down just past our shoulders. We both were natural brunettes but she liked to layer in some ash blonde highlights.

"Need a shirt?" Kate asked as she was adjusting the top she just pulled over her head.

"You know I don't look good in your tops, My little C cups don't fill out anything you have. Just toss me that hoodie I see there so I don't get asked questions about what TV to buy from some drunk idiot." I replied.

We both laughed as Kate tossed me the hoodie. It was a side effect of the uniform, everyone recognized it and decided that exact moment was to ask you about any electronic needs they may have. Standing in line at the grocery store isn't exactly the optimal time to explain the difference between digital camera models, something most employees learned the hard way.

A few minutes later we were standing at a high top table a few feet away from the bar, it was a Friday night so we were lucky to even get that close. Kate got us two local IPAs and to my surprise two jolly rancher shots.

"What are we celebrating?" I asked, having not expected to be taking any shots tonight.

"That your out tonight and that's the last Friday night we have to work!" Kate said very loudly to be heard over the rumble of the bar.

"Ughh that's not happy news for me" I said. My hours were getting cut again starting next week. Now I'd only be working four hours a night Monday through Thursday. This cut me down to just 16 hours a week now. "I'm gonna need another job to make up for this."

We clinked glasses and downed the shots, even though I didn't like the reason behind the shot I still enjoyed it's sour apple flavour.

"Well cheer up, if you get evicted you can come live with me, I've got enough space for us." Kate said as we both started sipping our beers. Kate was in a totally different world then me financially. Her parents ran a large temp agency that supplied thousands of jobs to companies all across the world. On top of that Kate's dad owned tons of real estate, including the very large apartments Kate lived in rent free.

This may sound like Kate didn't have any pressure but in reality she was staring down four more years of college to get the degrees her parents required before they would hire her on as some sort of executive and eventually give her the entire empire they built.

I was just about done with college and looking forward to finding a decent paying career so I could stop worrying about having enough for rent and start saving for bigger and better things in life.

"What about Liz?" I asked.

"Oh she definitely has a place in my bed?" Liz was my 18 year old sister I split the apartment with. She was just starting college and decided to move the three hours from home and attend the same school as me and Kate.

"Your bed? Don't you mean you're apartments?" I said teasingly. "You can't perv out over my sister everytime she comes up in conversation."

Kate was a lesbian and very open about it, she always joked about getting in my sister's pants and was very flirty around Liz. Liz was gorgeous, she had a kardashian bubble butt and a set of DD breasts like Kate's. Her beauty was just a gift she grew into, never having to commit to working out like me and Kate, she was just built that way.

"There's only two rooms since I made the third room an office so one of you Dunn's is gonna have to sleep with me." Kate said. "You can take turns if you'd like, I'm sure with your management degree you can work out a rotation schedule". Kate joked as we continued to drink.

"Well sorry to ruin you lesbian sex fantasies but we haven't been evicted yet, I just gotta be more frugal and I gotta find another part time job so supplement my income til I graduate in five months" I said. And it was true, I've done the math and I needed to find a second job within the next 2 weeks or next month's rent wasn't going to be possible.

"Well the offer always stands, and I'm serious, whether i get to sleep with a Dumn sister or not you both are welcome at my place" Kate said in a serious tone. She raised her glass as a toast to this.

"Thanks Kate, you're the definition of what a best friend should be" and we clinked glasses and drank.

"Don't get soft on me now, we have more drinking to do!" Kate finished her beer and stood up and headed to the bar.

As she was gone a guy tried to flirt with me but I shooed him away, he was nice enough and definately hot enough but I was actually feeling emotional thinking about my upcoming situation. I finished my beer, the alcohol would put those worries away for the night once it started to kick in.

After what seemed like forever Kate returned but she wasn't alone. In tow she had a girl I'd recognized from pictures Kate showed me, her name was Jen and it was a girl Kate was sleeping with.

"Here we are" Kate said as she sat down another set of shots and 2 more beers for me and her. "Emily this is Jen, Jen this is Emily" Kate gestured at us back and forth as she introduced us.

We exchanged hellos and a quick hug. We toasted another shot, this one I have no idea what it was, just something fruity. I was a lightweight so it was definitely starting to loosen me up. As we sipped and chatted, Kate caught Jen up on who I was and our friendship. Kate didn't bother filling me in on who Jen was, I already knew all about her. Jen was one of the girls kate was having sex with and was becoming clingy, kate wasn't a fan of clingy so she was planning to stop seeing her soon. The one thing that was delaying this was that Jen was an "anal addicted slut" according to kate. She was the only girl Kate had ever slept with that couldn't orgasm unless her ass was being played with at the same time.

When Kate shared this info with me I didn't bother to tell her it was too much information, I'd been used to Kate insisting on sharing all her sexual escapades in detail with me. I did however mock her and tell her she really had her priorities right when deciding why to keep seeing this girl.

Kate had asked for a third round of shots to be brought over when she'd gotten the second round, those arrived and she proposed another toast.

"To good health and great sex!" She explained raising her glass. We all clinked glasses and downed the shot. "On that note I'm going to the ladies room with Jen" Kate said.

"I gotta go as well." I said and followed behind Jen.

When we walked in they both went in one stall, "there's room for a third" Kate said, holding the stall door open.

"Rain check." I said as I went into the next stall.

As I was peeing Kate started a conversation "So Jen your mother still owns that club on the other side of town right?" A muffled yes came as a response. "And isn't she hiring a receptionist for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday nights right now?" Another muffled yes followed in response.

I was confused on why Jens answers were so muffled. A few minutes ago she was talking fine so she couldn't have gotten that drunk off that last shot. I then noticed that one set of shoes was planted on the ground properly and the other person was on their knees in between them. Kate was getting eaten out while I was right next to her.

"Oh well that's perfect! Emily needs a second job and she is free all 3 nights, we will have to get a hold of your mother when we are done here and set up an interview. Kate exclaimed. Then she released a few moans, she certainly sounded like she was enjoying Jens services. "How's that sound to you Em?" Kate asked.

"It sounds interesting, we will talk about it more when Jen isn't tied up" I said as I finished up and flushed.

"Oh Jens not tied up, she just has her mouth full is all" Kate replied, at this point no longer concealing any of her moans.

"Well either way I'll be at our table" I said as I walked out of the bathroom.

A few minutes after I'd gotten back to where we were at, Kate and Jen re-emerged from the bathroom. A slight look of embarrassment on Jens face.

"So tell me about this place your mom owns." I said to Jen.

"Oh uh yeah, it's called The Shadows Club, or just Shadows to most people who go there. It's a woman's only relaxation club." Jen said. "It's sort of a bar and club with more amenities, like a full service gym and spa, large members lounges and other stuff. It's open 24/7 and She's hiring a receptionist for weekend late nights into early mornings. I'm not sure what the pay is for the receptionist spot but i'm sure it's better than most receptionist positions, plus you get free access to the club and all it has to offer."

While Jen was explaining this Kate had made her way back to the bar and was returning with shots in hand. "It sounds like perfect timing to me, lines up great with my current work and school schedule. How do I apply?" I asked.

Kate sat the shots down and we all grabbed one.

"No need, I'll schedule a meeting with her, are you free tomorrow? Jen asked me.

"Yeah all day, all I'm doing tomorrow is working out with Kate at her apartment building's private gym." I replied.

"Awesome, I'll text her and set up a time right now. I'll be sure to put in a good word for you as well" Jen said as she types out a text.

This time I raised the shot and made the toast, " To Jen, who is quickly becoming an official friend, especially if her mom gives me a job!. I shouted with a smile. We toasted glasses and downed the shots.

After a few more rounds of drinks, 3 or 4 guys getting rejected by all of us and a lot of Jen grinding on Kate's lap it was now closing time. Kate was in no condition to drive so she ordered an Uber for the 3 of us. She insisted that I just come stay at her place tonight, it wasn't abnormal of me to spend the night there. I even had a few sets of clothes there in case we had a night like this one.

I texted my sister that I was staying over at Kate's house and not to worry about me tonight. She replied back that she knew this and Kate had texted her hours ago about seducing me and locking me in her bedroom all night for wood and crazy sex, so she interpreted that to mean we were out drinking. It was nice that my best friend and my sister got along so well. Even though I was 4 years older than my sister we were really close and if there wasn't Kate then I'd say Liz was my best friend.

We got the Uber and the 8 minute ride went by quickly. The driver was a creep and I kept catching him staring at us in the mirror, Kate had as well and she gave him a little show by making out with Jen and exposing her chest to him, I attempted to cover her up but Jen said it was fine and that it turned her on so I just sat back and let it happen.

We got to her building and Kate led us to her private elevator that only stopped at the lobby, the garage, and her apartment since her apartment took up the entire top floor.

This gave Kate a lot of freedom in the elevator and she took advantage of it tonight. "Take your skirt off right now slut" she said to Jen. Jen complied without a second hesitation. "Good girl, now bend over and let us see your ass." Kate ordered, I picked up on how she said "us" in her command. I did not want to be a part of this but I was at this point very intoxicated and also positioned at the back of the elevator with Kate, Jen was in front of us facing the door.

She complied right away, bending over and spreading her legs apart so we had a clear view of her entire back side. At this point I noticed two things, her butt wants as round as her tight skirt had somehow made it out to be, and that her pussy was literally dripping wet. It was glistening in the lights of the elevator.

"Mhmm someones excited i see, why don't you use some of that wettness to lube up your asshole, I plan to fuck the shot out of it tonight" Kate ordered.

Ughh Kate I'm still in here.... Maybe you two can wait till you're alone to play your games" I protested.

This had no effect on Jen, she was already running her middle finger through her slit and getting it wet, then burying it to the knuckle in her asshole. I'd never seen something like this, not even In the porn that I've seen. If I'm being honest with myself it was definitely affecting me. I was feeling myself getting hotter and hotter.

"Oh this is nothing but a bit of mild foreplay, I'm being nice and letting her stretch a little before I ram her shit hole with my 10 inch strap on. She's gonna love it, isn't that right slut" Kate said.

"Oh god yes, I love you pounding my ass!" Jen exclaimed as she added a second finger knuckle deep into her ass.

The door had opened to Kate's apartment already but no one was moving.

"Doesn't this slut have such a fuckable ass Em?" Kate asked me, she was now squeezing her bent over subjects ass.

"No comment, I'm not into girls, you know that kate" I replied, even though kate was certainly right, Jens ass was very nice and I imagined it being very fuckable.

"Hmm, I know your lying so I'll spare you and not ask of it's turning you on, I just don't know if your imagining fucking her ass or if your imagining trading places with her and getting your ass fucked." Kate said, now looking at me and she played with Jens ass.

The air was filled with the smell of sex, I assumed it was mostly Jens since she was the one dripping on the floor on front of us but I know my pussy was ruining my panties, I briefly touched the front of my pants imagining there must be a wetspot coming through. Kate caught this and called me out on it.

"Yes the delicious smell of pussy is heavy in here, but I think it's coming from more than just Jens sopping wet slit." Kate said, staring at me. "You aren't getting damp are you Em? Wouldn't want to stain your pants''.

How the hell did she see through me and why was I feeling like this? I can listen to her go on for hours about stuff like this but the moment I see it I'm now questioning where'd I want to be naked from the waste down bent over in an elevator?

"No comment." I managed to say "Now can I please get past you two, feel free to go nuts in the elevator, I just want to shower and go to bed."

"Mhmm since you asked so nicely we will let you pass." Kate said, turning her attention to Jen she ordered "Stand up and take off the rest of your clothes"

Jen did as she was told without a word. When she was down Kate directed her off the elevator. To the left was the guest room and to the right was the master bedroom. In the center was the kitchen, dining area, and living room.

Kate turned her attention to me "Care to join us? Jen here can eat your pussy to a great orgasm or you can just watch and play with yourself, I don't want you to go to bed so pent up."

I very briefly considered this, then reminded myself I'm straight and that Kate's my best friend. "Hmm tempting but no." I said in my best attempt at an uncaring voice.

"Well you can try to sound like the offer didn't cross your mind, but I know it did. I'll leave the door open if you want to come join the fun. Otherwise the spare bedroom closet is where I keep some toys, anything still in the box is brand new, help yourself". And with that kate took Jen down the hall to her bedroom, looking back once at me when she took her top off as she entered the room. Before she had the chance to undo her bra for me I turned and walked to the guest room.

I immediately stripped and fell backwards onto the bed. I needed a shower but I needed an orgasm first. I could hear Kate commanding Jen to get on her back and finger herself for her, she really wanted her to put on a show. Tracing her outer lips and then plunging in for a few pumps and repeating. Pretty soon she commanded her to add a second finger and start to rub her clit. I didn't realize it then but I was following along with her, I found that with my right hand I had my pointer and middle finger pinging in and out of my pussy while my left hand found and 0layed with my clit. As Kate commanded faster and faster both the plunging of my depths and assault on my clit picked up in speed. I couldn't last any longer and I cried out in orgasm. My body arching and spasming for what seemed like forever. After a moment I took my fingers out and saw that they were covered in my sticky juices. I could hear the cries of Jens orgasm now, no idea how she lasted so long.

As I showered and thought about what had just happened, I realized Kate was really giving me the instructions, Jen was with her in the room but Kate somehow knew I'd be down that hall following along. I finished my shower and wrapped my body in one towel and my hair in another. When I stepped out of the bathroom and back into the guest room I could hear Kate instructing Jen to bounce back on her strap on cock. Was she thinking I was following along with a toy she kept in the closet?. I knew she kept some sex toys on the top shelf of this closet since it's where I keep my clothes, I just figured she used them on her dofferent partners. I'd never assumed she'd ever think she would be using them on me. I tried to clear my head and get ready for bed. I dried my hair and set my alarm for 9am, a few hours longer than I normally sleep for but it was past 2am already. I waited a moment til things seemed quiet then I walked out to the kitchen to get a bottle of water and some aspirin that I'd probably need for my hangover in the morning.

As I walked down the hall I didn't see anyone in the part of Kate's room I could see through the open door, I did however think I heard running water so I assumed they were done and now showering. I turned the corner and almost jumped in terror. Kate was standing there completely naked except for a harness around her waist that had a very large black cock on it.

Apparently I scared her too because she joed and said "holy fuck you scared me!"