One Night Only Ch. 03 - Final

Story Info
A mother sleeps with her son Part 3 (Final).
7k words
4.55
28.2k
69
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Thank you for your comments. The story needed an ending. Hope you enjoy this one as well.*

-----

"Where are you?"

I've been waiting now for over one hour. Steve is meant to be here with me, by my side, while they do the ultrasound.

"On my way!"

Lies. The noise in the background. Mark, but of course it's him.

"You promised. Steve, you said you wanted to be here!"

He swears from the other side. "Dad," I recognize his voice, sweet Mark, "come back."

Come back?

"Theresa, we can't wait any longer."

The doctor in her white coat signals from the door. A tear runs down my face, a tear of rage and knowing that Mark didn't really buy the whole "we're going to be dads again" thing. I'm just a cheap whore for my son.

There's a visible bump already, and I can feel my breasts enlarging. Gosh, what am I thinking? I'm too old to have a baby.

"You promised Steve. You should be here with me. You told me you would."

"Theresa, I know, but Mark needs me."

"I need you too!" and hang up the phone. The doctor was still standing there.

"It's the hormones, Theresa. They mess us up. Come on in, lots of women go through this alone."

She lays me down, and turns the machine on, spreading some cold gel on a probe. Just when she's about to start, a gentle knock on the door. The receptionist opens the door ajar, and peaks through.

"What is it, Amelia?"

"Doctor, there's a man here."

"A man?"

"Mum?"

Another tear falls from my eyes, recognizing Gilbert's voice. "Oh let him in, he's my son," I say, proudly, to everyone. I see how Amelia and the doctor look at him, with his gray sweatpants and almighty bulge. They know how to identify a bull when they see one, or it's simply the shine in my eyes, lighting up the whole room.

"Oh, you must be Mark," Doctor Cordelia says.

"This one is Gilbert," I correct her straight away.

The conversation flows for a minute or two, and Gilbert doesn't take his eyes off my belly. He has been away for the last month but is very well aware that he is the father. The joy when I told him Steve and I were expecting.

He rubs my belly and then holds my hand when the cold gel touches my skin and makes me squirm.

Like a real father, he will be there for the whole procedure, giving me the strength I need to start wrapping my head around a pregnancy this late in life.

"Theresa, you are not old. It's a late pregnancy, but you'll be monitored very closely."

Gilbert will monitor me very closely, I know that. He is looking at everything with big eyes, discovering paternity so early in life, brushing his hands on my body. I know he desires me, so much more than Steve does.

And Gilbert gets tense, his heart starts to race, as soon as his son's heartbeat fills the room.

"Is that?" and the doctor confirms it.

"You two are very lucky," she says. And she freezes the image on the screen and repeats the last sentence. "Very lucky." When she turns to Gilbert and I, she stands motionless. "Even your son got emotional, no wonder."

"Is everything ok with the baby?" he asks, his voice wet from listening to his son's heartbeat.

And she moves to the side, letting me have a clear look at the image on the screen, and was slightly confusing.

"The babies, Theresa. You are having twins."

"I'm what now? Oh fuck."

She points at the screen and explains things I can't hear. The shock of having twins, as if a normal pregnancy wasn't a challenge already. I'm absolutely fucked.

"You can do this Theresa," she says.

Can I?

He opens the door for me. The whole world is a foggy place since I heard that word: twins. There are no cases of twins on my side of the family, and the same applies to Steve's. But, of course, Antonio's family is riddled with it.

I bend down, place my head between my hands, and take a deep breath. The car seems so small all of a sudden.

"You ok Mom?" he asks in a worried voice.

"It's just... too much right now," I say, without thinking I can do this. And neither Gilbert is ready for any of this, he's only nineteen for fuck sake.

"Mom, you heard the doctor. It's going to be fine."

"Fine? I'm not young anymore Gilbert! And to carry twins, oh what have I done."

He searches for my hand, making me return to a sitting position, and looks into my eyes. "You'll be fine, I'm here for you."

Like a man. He spoke like a true man. But couldn't he see he was just a boy?

"Gilbert, you are not here for me. You are my son, ok? Steve and I will manage, I'm sure of it, while you carry on with your studies."

"I'm more than just your son. It's because of me you had this ultrasound just now. It's because of me you look even more beautiful with each passing day."

Lie to yourself, Theresa. For one month I've been repeating, this is Steve's son.

"My dear, no. I can't let you be a father, you are far too young."

He lets go of my hand, facing forward. His jaw is trembling. Gilbert places one hand on my thigh, caressing it, and swallows his pride.

"I know I'm the father. You can't take that away from me." He gets the car into gear, avoiding looking me straight in the eyes, "Did you fuck him?"

"Gilbert, please, I -"

"I'm cool with it. I understand our boundaries, Mom. But you came to me for a reason."

"And now look at the consequences."

There's a sad smile on his lips. It's not consequences, it's his family I'm talking about.

"Did you fuck him?"

I don't dare tell him. Nor deny it. In a way, I confirm to him that indeed, I fucked my husband. The moment I understood I was pregnant, I did what I had to do. Slipping a Viagra into Steve's drink took some creativity, but it did work. Just like in the old times, with my hips locking him in place, unloading the farse of my life.

Steve rings, asking me to pick him and Mark up, as his car broke down. I want to say no to him, but I cave in. It's in a quiet residential area and a few blocks from the place, Gilbert parks the car.

"What are you going to tell Dad?"

In my eyes the question of why did we stop? "I can't tell the truth. And he can't know it's twins."

Gilbert licks his lips, drumming his fingers on the wheel. "But you can't keep a lie for long Mom. He will see my face coming out of you. I think we need to tell him."

"Do you want your father to kill you? Gilbert, no, that's not an option."

He inhales softly. "So they are mine?"

I rub my belly and answer him in a whisper. He already knew, but had to ask one more time. I look at him, and his smile returns.

"I missed you," I finally say, searching for his hand.

"Are you sleeping all alone while I've been away?"

Except for that one night.

In Gilbert's sweatpants, something's waking up faster than I wanted to believe.

"Missed you so much Mom," he says, kissing me on the lips, and then pulling me on top of him. From there to lower the front seat was one second, with my pussy creaming for him.

Being alone all this time makes me needy. I need him. More than I ever needed Steve.

And between kisses, I release his cock from his pants, and he slides inside me.

Just like I need.

"Do you think I made you pregnant on the first time?" he asks, kissing down my neck, "Or was when I fucked you in your bed?"

I wanna tell him to stop, but he enters me, so thick, loosening me up, getting my muscles stretched, that I don't dare to tell him that we shouldn't be fucking in a residential area.

The car shakes, although he is a fire burning low, gentle, being careful. I ask him to switch positions, remembering the times that Antonio fucked me in his car before sending me home to Steve. It's broad daylight but the smoked windows make us invisible from the outside.

I go on my hands and knees, and grab his throbbing dick, guiding him in the right direction.

And still, he is gentle, fucking me almost like a husband fucks a wife for the first time. "What's wrong?" I ask as he wraps his arms around me, still not going all the way in.

"I don't wanna hurt them."

It takes me one second to register it. "Oh, nonsense." And I pushed my pussy all the way down his shaft, letting go of a wild moan. "I missed you, son. Give me what I need."

And reluctantly, he gain pace and speed, whispering if I was sure about it, making me reach out his behind with my two hands and get him balls deep. Oh, that's exactly what I need.

I can't believe he is fucking me in the car, but when he grabs a fistful of my hair, I ignore all of that, and finally, my pussy opens up fully for him. A first orgasm takes me, shivering all over his throbbing rod, a slap on my ass, pain mixing with pleasure. I'm a fire burning without control, but every moment I think I'm about to extinguish the flame, he adds more fuel to me.

There's not enough space in the car for what he wants to do, he still has his clothes on him, getting in the way, but he doesn't stop.

"It was the second time you got me pregnant, you fucked me so many times."

"Fuck!" he says with a grunt.

"I've been trying for sixteen years, and takes you one night."

He starts to race, and I'm almost unable to speak now, feeling the shock waves on my body with each impact of my son's hips, his balls stimulating my cunt, caressing it, owning me. Oh, just fuck me like a whore!

"I want to fuck you like this every day Mom." He slaps my ass, hard, takes off his shirt, and flips me to my back. His hairy chest is all sweaty, his eyes have a flaming glow. "I want to see you getting bigger and bigger, because of me." He teases me with the big swollen head of his penis, leaking for me. "If only you see what I'm seeing." And slowly, he enters me again, my legs wrapping around his young and sturdy hips, and he goes slow and gentle. "I'm so close now," he confesses, "I've been training to last longer, but you always make me cum so fast."

"I think your dad won't be happy with the waiting," I tell him, but he doesn't listen. He bends down, and kisses me, long, passionately, while moving his hips between my legs, rubbing my clit with his free hand, holding my head with the other.

And the fireworks come, at last, with him grunting inside my mouth, his cock releasing his love for me, a flood in my womb, as he fuses his body with mine, sweat with sweat, and his lust turns to passion, he needs me just like I need him back, and as he unloads his feelings for me deep down my womb, I pull him closer to me, nails on his skins, teeth on his neck, and soreness like no other.

We open all the windows. The smell of sex is evident, and I use a pad to prevent leakages on the car seats. My hair is a mess, but so are the three missed phone calls from Steve. It's a short drive now, and near the training place, Steve and Mark are waiting in their sports gear. They get inside, and I explain how hot I'm feeling, blaming the pregnancy for it, and it sticks for now.

It's not like any of them are interested in the findings of the ultrasound, but I let them know all is good, and the possible delivery date. I see eyes shining together.

"That's one day after Mark's final game!"

Steve looks at me. The same, usual, tiresome, bullshit. Later on, I find them sitting on the couch, Steve with his back to Mark, a hand resting carefully on his leg. It starts to dawn on me. Gilbert enters the living room, bulge inside sweatpants, but a concerned face to go with it. I still feel it leaking down from my lips to my panties, I still have his smell on my face.

"And?"

"It's all the way across the state Theresa. We want you there."

"Not if I'm bursting! Surely there are priorities!" I say, trying to keep myself calm, but failing already. "Fine. I'll try to hold them in a little longer if that suits your needs, Steve."

"It's not me, it's Mark!"

And Mark reacts for the first time in weeks. "Hey, don't bring me down to your mud. I had nothing to do with this." His arms are pretty to look at, the tank top revealing his young torso. He's slightly older than Gilbert, but I wouldn't choose him for the other. Then, Steve's hand rubs his thigh like it was a normal interaction. But for a mother who fucked her own son, it gets easy to spot this kind of thing.

And I look back at Gilbert. "What's wrong baby?"

"I'm afraid I have some bad news."

According to Steve, it's the best news. Gilbert holds my hand as he tells me he has been accepted for an important internship in the area he's pursuing. He takes his glasses off, cleaning the lenses. It means he won't be around during most of my pregnancy.

"Why so sudden?" I ask him, sitting in his bed later that night. He would be leaving the next few days

He had just come back from a month away from me.

"It's not an easy decision. But you have Father and Mark to help you."

I won't guilt him into staying. "Will you visit?" and he nods his head.

Once a month, he comes back for a weekend, and, instead of going to see Mark's games, I stay at home, letting Gilbert enjoy by pregnant body. I never told Steve I'm having twins. Gilbert is present during the second ultrasound, and the doctor tells me I'm having two boys. My belly is getting impossibly big, and my breasts are heavy and double in size. In the moments Gilbert has alone with me he cums two to three times in a row, holding my breasts in his mouth, sucking on them, filling my womb time and time again.

Each night is something we steal from the gods.

It's Gilbert that goes with me to buy clothes for them. It's Gilbert that gives me a so-needed massage every time my feet are aching, or my back is denouncing the stress of carrying two instead of one. Each moment we have alone is pure bliss.

My feet find it hard to fit in those spiked heels, but the short nightgown I'm wearing is enough to make Gilbert lust for me. I'm seven months into a twin pregnancy. The doctors told me to rest, and stay at home, but I risk it to follow Steve and Mark in another tournament, another match, another supportive role. And I only went because it's close to where Gilbert is staying.

The room is just another shithole, but I tell Steve that the room will be for me. He can sleep with Mark, as probably was his intention. He nods, saying how happy he is, now that I understand their rituals.

"Steve, aren't you going a little too far in your rituals with Mark?" I ask, as casually as I can, taking the space on the bed that could fit two people at one time. I have been noticing the signs ever more clearly, how blind could I be? The hand on his thigh, the sleeping together, the feeding one another's anxieties.

"It's helping him win, isn't it?"

I beat around the bush some more, but we all circle back to the same. And I don't have the courage to say what's on my head, maybe because I'm just doing the same. When I mention that Gilbert is living nearby, I'm met with uncomfortable tension.

"I don't want that thing near Mark before tomorrow's game," that's all he says. But I have a plan.

My sex drive has changed.

But it's still there. My breasts are sore, heavy, and getting fuller by the day. And my belly, gigantic. They kick and move all the time. Mark and Steve are already in their bedroom, door close, when I move quietly across the carpet to open the room door, greeting my beloved Gilbert, and welcoming him in.

In his eyes, immediate lust. He follows me into my bedroom, closes the door, and has a good look. Somehow I managed to put on the spiked heels, and a special lingerie I found the other day, on top of a silky almost see-through nightgown, where my nipples show like two big brown rings. In his pants, a stiff erection is already throbbing.

He wraps himself around me, and we kiss, dancing slowly in the dimly lit room. "I missed you," I say again, like a ritual. He kneels, placing his ear against my belly, and waiting patiently. A smile, pure bliss.

He sits me down on the bed, opens up my legs, and makes love to me with his mouth. He has become an expert on how to pleasure me, and, with the pregnancy this far advanced, he had adjusted to my needs.

Gilbert still makes me feel like a whore by the time he finishes with me, but he gives me so much more than that.

His face is covered in my juices when he finally stands up, putting both feet on the bed, and making me suck his cock clean. "Suck my cock mom, show me how much you've missed me."

That makes my pussy awake even more. Thick, warm, leaking, that's how his cock meets my lips. He keeps his hands away, and I slurp him down, placing my hands on his firm buttocks, and pushing him down one inch at a time.

"Good girl," he repeats, "suck it harder," he commands, and I obey.

The college memory comes flooding in, but all that matters is him now. My dear, beloved, son.

"Slow down Mom, that's it, keep it slow," and I already know what will come after that. I push him past my throat, just how he likes it, and the load he's been storing in his balls will be mine.

He looks down at me, "you want it?" he asks, and I nod with my head, in silence, slurping on his throbbing cock. "Fuck, you deserve it. I'm so fucking close Mum."

And he controls my head, weaving a hand into my hair, and pushes it further, my fingers grabbing a hold of my throbbing pussy, and us cuming at the same time. He will need a few minutes to recover after this.

There's one night, alone in our bedroom, that he rests his head on my belly, caressing it with kisses. "Should I be afraid?" he asks.

I weave my fingers in his hair and ask what's he talking about.

"I've been reading how complicated pregnancies can be. I don't want to lose you."

We don't have sex this night, and, instead, we comfort each other - doctor's orders, as a very strong orgasm might lead to labor. But my sex drive kept changing, and now, I'm overly protective. My son, who still needs me so very much, a big man, is scared to lose me.

"You won't lose me. These things happen all the time," I reassure him, not fully understanding how possibly wrong things could become.

He keeps rubbing my belly. "Mom, I caused this."

"What, are you saying you turned me into a monster?" I say, winking my eye at him.

I know he loves how my body is transformed. "I wouldn't change you for the world."

"You need to find a nice girlfriend."

"Don't want that." And he comes behind me, spooning. "I want you."

It's spooning on one another that Steve finds us the next morning, but, at least, we were fully clothed.

But that wasn't enough to deter him.

"What is he doing here?" Steve's voice is cold, anger building up. Mark shows up behind him, only in his boxer briefs, no shirt. They are both shirtless.

"He came to visit me," I say, shyly.

And just when Steve is about to reply, Gilbert stands up for me, putting himself between us.

"Dad, chill. I got the weekend off and came by to check on Mom. It's not like you're doing a great job so far."

I never heard him talk back to Steve.

Neither did he. It takes him a few moments to get his voice back, supported by no one else but Mark.

"And what do you want me to think? Sleeping with your mom, like lovers do?"

There's poison in his voice. Could he suspect, somehow, that Gilbert is the father of the twins?

"Dad, you sleep with Mark all the time, and it's not like I think you are lovers. The fuck?"

Very convincing. Even I thought he was making a very good point.

"Don't be a fucking weirdo like you always are, four eyes," Mark accuses his brother. Half brother.

"Enough. I have no headspace for this now. It's been eight months now, and yes, I could use some more support from the three of you." I'm sitting in the bed, whilst the three of them make a little circle around me. "It's the cooking, it's the laundry, it's the grocery shopping. If not for Gilbert, I would have been alone in the ultrasounds. If not for Gilbert, I would have been alone picking the baby's clothes. I need you Steve, but you are nowhere to be found."

12