One Night Pt. 02

Story Info
One night, Robin seeks Jay's advice.
3.3k words
4.56
2.7k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robin, feeling suddenly cold, could hear April's soft voice through the phone. She told Jay she had gotten home safe and would be seeing him tomorrow. Robin gathered the blanket around her -- when had all her clothes except her stockings come off? -- and started to head toward the door. Jay's sharp voice stopped her.

"I told you to call me the minute you got home, April, not after you had gotten home, showered, and done whatever else." He sounded pissed and his voice seemed to have dropped an octave. "Do not keep me waiting again. You know what happens when you break the rules."

Robin froze. That was it. She remembered now what seemed to provoke him when he was with April. Anytime he asked her to do something, she would do it. But if she didn't...

Robin turned away from the open door, back toward Jay's bed, and slammed the door. Hard. He whipped his head around and locked eyes with her, a stunned expression briefly crossing his face before his lips twitched into his cocky smile. "April, I gotta go, I'll talk to you tomorrow." He stalked toward Robin as he tossed the phone onto his bedside table, towel still slung low around his hips.

"I thought I told you to leave, Robin." His voice sent a shiver down her spine, the skin on her exposed arms and collar bone breaking out in goosebumps.

"Well actually, you just pointed. You didn't tell me to do anything." Robin shrugged in what she hoped to be an innocent, nonchalant way.

Jay's eyes seemed to brighten further as he closed the distance between them. The look on his face was enough to force Robin backward until her back was to his door. Jay stopped with his toes touching hers and stared at her, holding her gaze. Robin instinctively tilted her face upward, foolishly thinking he was going to kiss her. Instead his hand gripped her chin in a vice like grip, pulling her toward him.

"Last chance, little bird," his voice, dark and dangerous, sent liquid heat pooling between Robin's legs once again. "Go back to your room. Now." On the last word Jay spun Robin until she was facing his door, leaving it up to her to open it and walk back to her room.

Robin steadied her trembling legs, took a deep breath, and turned back toward the interior of the room. "N-No," she breathed.

"What?"

"I said...no." She squared her shoulders and, holding her breath, dropped the blanket from around her body. The chilly air from the room rushed around her making her shiver, her nipples hardening to a point they almost ached.

Jay stilled for almost a moment before he was on her, hand fisted in her hair, pulling her toward his bed. Once there he pushed her, face down, onto his bed. Again, it occurred to Robin like a surprise that she was still only wearing her stockings. Feeling a flush of self-consciousness she tried to turn over and get off the bed, but Jay had climbed up behind her and now straddled her legs, a hand between her shoulder blades, holding her down.

He leaned down until his lips were hovering right next to her ear, "Oh no, little bird, you made your choice."

Robin whimpered right before his free hand connected with her bare ass with a loud smack. Shocked, Robin barely registered the pain before he spanked her again. By the third time, Robin could feel her ass had reddened and a hot, stinging pain began to bloom across her pale soft skin. The fourth slap had Robin's hands fisting into Jay's sheets, and not entirely from pain. Now she understood. Now she knew why April pushed his buttons on purpose some nights. Knowing at least a 5th was coming, Robin bit down on a ruffle of sheets in front of her, muffling the half scream half moan that ripped from her throat.

Robin opened her eyes while they were nearly buried into the sheets. She could see a slight stain and knew exactly what it was. April was here earlier. And Jay did not have time to wash his sheets after she left. He jumped right in the shower. Robin's face was inches away from where April came earlier in the night. She wanted to cum in the same spot but did not want Jay to pick up on what she was doing. She tried to turn over, so her ass wasn't in the air anymore. Jay had other plans.

As Robin tried to turn over, he grabbed her by the hips to hold her in place. His anger building. He got that from his father, but he didn't let it get out of control like he did. But with Robin it was different. They did not establish a safe word, nor did they specify boundaries. 'Am I really punishing her right now? How far am I willing to go?' Jay slapped her ass a 6th time. He knew that she had never been spanked before like this. So, he knew after this one, he would be done. She would have to start to listen to him.

The 6th one hit Robin and she cried out in pleasure. She could feel where each slap had hit her. She wanted Jay to be gentler, but she also wanted all that he could give. "Please. No more. I will listen."

Jay stands straight up. He looks over Robin. Her ass is beat red. The sheets are clenched in her hands. Her face is buried in the bed. He runs his hands over his face, trying to determine where he should take this. "Turn over. Sit up and get comfy. We need to talk."

Robin takes a moment but not too long. She doesn't want any more spanking. She shifts her weight and starts to sit up. As soon as her ass touches the bed, she feels the heat and the pain. She powers through it and sits up against the headboard. She looks down at the stain and moves over to it, so her ass is on top of it. She keeps her head down and does not make eye contact with Jay. She doesn't want him to see the tears starting in her eyes. The tears aren't from the spanking, but from sitting down. Her ass is on fire now.

"Robin. We need to talk."

"Okay."

"We need to set up boundaries and ground rules. What are you hoping to get out of this? How far do you want it to go?"

"I want you to fuck me like you fuck April." Robin kept her head down but was starting to gain confidence again.

Jay knew this was going to happen. He wanted to for so long. But now it was going to happen. "We need a safe word. I should have set up one before I spanked you, but you flipped the switch in me too soon."

"What is your safe word with April?"

Jay paused. How did Robin know they had a safe word? There was only the one time they had to use it. Jay played dumb, "What do you mean?"

"The walls are thin Jay. I heard you two one day when I came home early. You two were in your room. She was moaning loud and then she screamed something, and the moaning stopped. She left shortly after."

Jay was shocked. He remembers that day perfectly. "We can't use the same safe word. And why wouldn't you announce yourself? Or pound on the wall?"

"Because." Robin trailed off. She didn't want to admit to him what she was doing while they were fucking. But she knew Jay would get it out of her. "I heard her moaning and went to my room and I started to play with myself. I got off listening to you two. But as I was coming down from my orgasm, I heard her yell out a word and then I quickly got out of the house and down the block. I saw her leave, then I came back inside."

"Oh." That's all Jay could say to her. He didn't want to tell her why, nor did he want to tell her the safe word. "You and I need a safe word if we are going to continue. Figure it out." Jay took a swig of water from his nightstand and sat down on the bed.

Robin had her knees up to her chest, her chin on her knees and her arms holding her legs. She kept looking down at the stain. All she wanted to do was to cum on this exact spot. "How about blade?"

"Won't work." Jay opened the drawer of his nightstand and pointed inside. Robin looked and saw 2 knives. "April and I use blades sometimes as fear play. She loves to feel the steel across her back and down her legs."

Robin felt herself get a little wetter as Jay closed the drawer. "What about paper?"

"Paper." Jay repeated.

"Paper." Robin looked up at him. His posture was perfect. His body was amazing. His cock was hard. She wanted to touch him. To run her hands down his chest and onto his abs. To kiss each one of his abs. Then to trail her mouth down to his cock. But now was not the time for that. She needed to comply with his wishes right now.

"Paper works. Safe word is paper. When you use it, everything stops. Use it if you absolutely do not feel comfortable. And I want to be on the same page here, you want me to fuck you right?"

Robin rocked back and forth a little. She wanted to blurt out the answer but thought better of it. She has wanted to the whole time, but Jay has been such a tease. 'Should I be a brat to him again or should I give him a straight answer?' Robin thought to herself. 'Could I take any more spankings?' Her ass still stinging answered that last question quickly. "Yes. I want you to fuck me. But no more spankings. My ass really hurts."

Jay smirked. But not his usual smirk. This one was way different. "Get up. Stand up. Hands on the bed, feet on the floor, spread them, and wait there for me."

Robin moved slowly but did as Jay said. She stood up, turned towards the bed, spread her legs and placed her hands on the bed. She positioned herself where if her face were to be pushed into the mattress, the cum stain would be right there. She would be able to smell April as Jay fucked her. She looked back at Jay. He had a wild look in his eyes which only got Robin more turned on. She could feel her cum dripping out and running down her legs.

Jay reached down between Robin's thighs and felt how wet she was. His cock twitched with anticipation. He smiled. He removed his hand from Robin's pussy and rubbed the cum on his cock to get it wet. It wouldn't much matter, the precum has glistened the tip of his cock. He began slow, rubbing his dick slowly on Robin's lips to make him slicker. He made sure to hold his cock so it would put pressure on Robin's pussy. He could feel her juices leak out of her and knew that he was not going to last long. The build up to this moment wasn't an easy journey for him. He wanted to fuck her this whole time, but her not listening to him and basically begging him to fuck her just made him so turned on. And when he was fingering Robin, he could tell how tight she was. He wanted to savor this. He kept grinding, building up the pleasure for both of them.

Robin was in heaven. Jay had his cock between her legs, and she could feel the head rubbing her clit with every stroke. She nearly orgasmed but he kept it too slow for her. She liked it at a steady pace but what Jay was doing was too slow. She knew exactly what he was doing. He wanted this to last. "Fuck me Jay. Fuck my pussy like you do to April."

Jay shuttered. He was close to cumming for the second time tonight. But this one was unplanned. Jay moved slightly back to see how wet everything was, and he wasn't disappointed. Everything was shiny, even Robin's legs had cum on them. He moved his head down to lick up her right leg, stopped at her pussy to clean up her cum, then back down her left leg. He stood up again and grabbed his cock. He shifted his weight so the angle was right and slid his cock in Robin's pussy. He let out a deep sigh of relief.

Robin moaned instantly. She could feel Jay fill her up and hit all the right spots. For a moment she didn't feel Jay move, he was just sitting inside her. She pushed back into him and pulled away to do some of the fucking. She didn't know if she would get the chance to be on top. A slow rhythm between them as Jay held her hips tight. She could tell that he was enjoying himself. His moaning was welcomed. It made her wetter, and she didn't think that was possible.

Jay knew that Robin wanted to be fucked, but right now she was doing the fucking. Jay enjoyed it a bit, but he was the one that wanted control. He pushed her head down into the bed and thrusted deep into Robin. He felt her pussy tighten around him and he almost lost it. He pulled back and kept just the tip in. Then he thrusted into her hard and back out. He felt Robin's legs start to give out. Was she cumming? Was she about to?

Robin nearly lost it. The hard thrusts in her aching pussy is exactly what would put her over the edge. 'If he keeps doing this I will cum,' she thinks to herself. Robin can feel how hard Jay is and she is in bliss. Everything that sex should be, this was it. A strong man having his way with her. Robin let out a loud moan as Jay drove his cock deep in her again and again. She was cumming and there was no mistaking it. Robin's legs were shaking, her hand gripped the sheets into her fists, her knees felt like they were about to give out, her face buried deep in the cum stain just as she wanted it, and her pussy spasmed around Jay's cock. "FUCK I'M CUMMING," Robin screamed. She couldn't hold back her moans as Jay continued to fuck her.

Jay felt Robin tighten around him, he wanted her to have the best orgasm of her life, so he kept fucking her deep and hard. Their bodies slapping together with a wet sound to them. Jay's balls were tapping Robin's clit. Jay reached around and grabbed Robin's tit and stimulated her nipple. He felt it get harder as he toyed with it. He held onto Robin's hip with his other hand to give her some support but to also keep control of her body.

Robin was riding her orgasm. She took in a breath, the smell of the mix of the old cum her face was buried in with the new cum, her cum, filling the air. She lost all sense of direction. Her pussy kept clenching around Jay and Jay kept fucking her. He wasn't stopping, and him holding her up by her hip, there was no changing this feeling. She wanted to crawl away, but at the same time, she wanted Jay to continue to fuck her clenching pussy.

Jay started to slow down, he leaned down and kissed her neck. He slowly made his way down Robin's back and began to pull out. He kissed all the way down her back then stood straight up.

Robin was wobbly. She didn't have his support anymore and she collapsed on the bed. Her juices were still flowing out of her as she laid there. She tried to move but couldn't. She shifted her head a bit so she could look at Jay. He had that sly smile on that face of his.

"So, you found the cum stain on the bed from earlier. Did you do that on purpose?"

"Yes." Robin could hardly answer, her breath was labored and when she talked, she could feel her pussy spasm a little bit.

"Are you on birth control?"

"Yes." Robin let out a little moan.

Jay climbed on the bed and began kissing Robin. He started at her wrist, moved slowly up her arm to her collarbone. He can feel Robin move slightly toward him. He continues to kiss, moving from her collarbone to her breast. He sucks on her nipple and rubs the other between his fingers. Jay repositions Robin so she is on her back, head on the pillows, legs spread open. He sits up and places himself between her legs. His cock twitching with anticipation of cumming inside her. He lifts her legs with his arms and slides inside her with ease. She is still soaking wet. "Fuck, you're still so tight."

Robin lets out a moan of pleasure as Jay hits places Logan never could. She grabs Jay's back and digs her nails in. She could feel all the muscles tighten up. She runs her fingers all down his back, hoping to leave some marks for April to find. "Fuck me Jay. Fuck me deep, fuck me hard, cum in me. I want to feel it."

Jay let out a moan as Robin's nails dug in. He went hard and fast. He knew he could get her to cum again. He wrapped his arms around her to hold her close to him and he began to fuck her, hard. Jay's hands were tightly clenched around Robin's back and ass, squeezing as he fucked. His breath started to get shallow and he knew he was close. "Fuck, I am close."

Robin kept moaning. "Keep going, I am too." It was nearly a whisper to her, but she knew Jay heard her.

Jay kept his pace and intensity. He was going to cum deep as soon as he felt Robin cum.

"Fuck Jay! I'm cumming!"

Jay felt Robin's pussy tighten again and he couldn't take anymore pleasure. He exploded deep inside Robin. He kept fucking but not as intense, it was more sensual.

Robin felt Jay's cock twitch inside her and knew he was cumming, which only made her cum more. She felt her pussy tighten and loosen and tighten again as she tried to milk out all of his cum. She felt him slowing down.

Jay loosened his grip on Robin's body and started to pull away from her, but she just held him there for a moment. He kept moving his hips to try and get Robin's orgasm as much time as needed. She finally released her grip and Jay slowly rose up, looking over Robin. His cock continued to twitch inside her, still releasing cum. "That was good. Are you staying here tonight?" Jay asked as he pulled his dick out of her.

Robin didn't have a response. She knew she couldn't walk; she was worn out. She rolled over, head still on the pillow and fell asleep.

Jay smiled. He stood up and covered her up with his bedding. He went to the kitchen to get some water for her. On his way, he called April and told her what happened. "Yeah, she wanted it, I gave it to her, and now she is sleeping in my bed."

There was a pause.

"Oh, you do? How bad do you want to watch us have sex?"

Another pause.

"We are talking about Robin."

Another pause.

"You two?"

Another pause.

"Nice. I'm jumping in the shower then snuggling next to her. Are you coming back tonight?"

Another pause.

"Okay. See you soon."