Summer Days Ch. 01

Story Info
Two best friends cross a line.
4.4k words
4.52
93.1k
101

Part 1 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrazenHorse
BrazenHorse
1,398 Followers

It was the start of another summer back home in Orange County. Ashley, having just turned twenty, had recently wrapped up her Junior year in College. She was completing a nursing major with hopes of getting registered as a licensed nurse afterwards. For another summer home, Ashley managed to grab some hours at a local ice cream shop where she worked all throughout high school. Even though she only got about four days a week, it was pocket money that she desperately needed.

Ashley was not really interested in the social aspect of college and as such, normally kept to her studies. This didn't change when she was back home during the summer. Her only close girl friend, Lindsey, stayed in London where she went to school. That left Ashley with Justin.

Justin and Ashley had been best friends for as long as they could remember. They grew up four houses down from each other. When they were really little, they were the only two toddlers in the neighborhood. Therefore, Ashley and Justin's parents got together as much as possible. Justin's mother passed away when he was three so the two families got even closer to get through that. Three years later, his father remarried. Ashley and Justin grew closer as Justin struggled to accept his new stepmother. As they grew up, they did everything together. Visits to the park, trips to the beach, summer camp, etc. They were inseparable.

Justin, also age twenty, attended a local community college so he continued to live at home. During the summer, he and Ashley would normally hang out at Justin's house during the day and go swimming, watch movies, or play games. Sometimes they would even raid Justin's father's liquor cabinet if they were feeling up to it.

Ashley played tennis and volleyball throughout High School. As a result, she developed a very fit physique without an ounce of fat on her slim frame. She had golden blonde hair and bright, piercing blue eyes. Her fair complexion was a result of both parents' heritage being Irish and English descent. Ashley stood at 5'6" with ample, soft, and round 32D breasts and a firm, tight ass. She was gorgeous by most definitions of the word. Despite an apparent lack of a social life, Ashley was warm, kind, and an overall great person to be around.

Justin was an athlete as well, playing baseball and basketball in High School and joining up with a local recreational lacrosse league during college. He stood an even six feet with light brown hair and a sharp, defined jawline. His dark brown eyes complemented his tan skin tone. He had recently started keeping a neatly trimmed beard. Justin was muscular with broad shoulders, a firm chest, and tight abs.

Justin dated women constantly, often much older than he. He never got too serious with anyone as he always liked to keep his options open. Ashley liked to poke fun at Justin for dating so many older women. She jokingly called him the Cougar Hunter whenever he started seeing yet another older woman. What Ashley didn't know was that Justin had developed a bit of a reputation amongst the older women in the area, both married and unmarried. Word travels fast with the Internet and Justin started to develop quite a following. It wasn't so much his incredibly handsome looks but something else these women were after. Justin had in his possession, quite simply, a ten inch penis. Women went crazy for it even if it was just to catch a glimpse. Justin loved the reaction he got from women. He craved the look on women's faces when they first saw his penis.

It was around 1pm when Ashely let herself in through the garage at Justin's. The Southern California afternoon sun was hidden by a thick blanket of clouds. She figured it was unlikely they'd hang by the pool. So instead of a bathing suit and cover up, she sported short black shorts and a white tank top. Her cleavage was on display today while her blonde hair was held up neatly in a ponytail.

She found Justin in the living room, laying on the couch playing the Nintendo Switch.

"You are such a loser," she kidded as she looked at him. "You realize you're probably playing a bunch of twelve year olds right?"

Justin smiled and shrugged. "Doesn't matter. They're still kicking my ass."

Ashley plopped down on the other end of the couch and whipped out her phone. She crossed her legs and got comfortable. "Today is yucky," she said as she mindlessly scrolled through Instagram. Justin looked out the window and nodded. He snuck a glance at Ashley in the process. She had kicked off her sandals and casually bounced her foot. 'She looks good today,' he thought to himself.

After Justin's character died for the twelfth time, he tossed the game console aside. "How was last night?"

Ashley frowned. "I played Scrabble with my parents and drank red wine... Is that lame?"

Justin just laughed. "No, not at all. Your parents are fun. That's a solid night right there."

"Did you go out?"

Justin grinned mischievously. Ashley just shook her head. "Justin! Who was it this time? Wait, no, how old was she?"

"Umm..." Justin looked up, thinking. "I think she said she was thirty-two? But I'm almost certain that was a lie."

"You are bad!" Ashley said jokingly. She got a kick out of Justin's escapades with older women. They never discussed what exactly Justin did with these women. Justin was like a brother to her. Ashley also never revealed any of her own experiences with other boys to Justin.

The two spent the next hour eating some snacks and chatting about this and that. It was an uneventful cloudy day since they couldn't make use of the large in-ground pool at Justin's house. "You want to throw on a movie?" he asked as he turned on Netflix. "This is supposed to be funny I guess. The main guy has to move back in with his parents when he loses all his money from gambling."

Ashley just nodded as she plopped down next to Justin on the couch. They started watching the movie together.

Halfway through the movie, the scene that unfolded was a funny one. The main character, a man in his forties, was trying to find some private time in his parents' house to masturbate. He lined up three different computer monitors all showing different pornographic movies at once. He was holding a huge bottle of lotion as he unbuttoned his pants. Just as he pulled his pants down, the door swung open; his mother standing and looking at him. He turned quickly and in the process the film showed his penis in its entirety.

Ashley put her hands over her mouth as she gasped. "Oh!" she shouted. The main character's penis hung down, slightly past his balls. It was probably about four inches when flaccid. Justin laughed uncontrollably at the movie scene. He looked over at Ashley who still was covering her mouth in shock. "I can't believe they showed that!"

"What?" asked Justin, still laughing.

"His thing!"

Justin just shook his head. "What? It's just a little dick, Ash!"

"Little!?" she shrieked. "That was not little!"

Ashley had her fair share of sexual experiences throughout her teens. In all her past relationships, however, she had only slept with two different guys. She was no stranger to oral sex, however.

"OK. I'll give you that he was probably average, at best," said Justin. "But definitely not a huge dick."

Ashley looked at Justin not believing him. Every penis she had seen in life couldn't have been longer than six inches. She was now curious as to what Justin was talking about. "What's huge then?" she asked, innocently.

"Like for a dick?... I don't know, definitely bigger than that."

"But he wasn't... umm... he didn't have... like, an erection, right?" she asked Justin. "So his dick probably gets huge, right?"

The two started carrying on with this conversation as the movie played out in the background, not paying attention. Justin laughed, "Yes, Ash. It gets bigger, but that dude right there (points to TV) does not have a huge dick. Trust me."

"Are you a huge penis expert, Justin?" She laughed.

"No, I'm not, but I know a huge dick when I see one and that's not it!"

"And how exactly would you know a huge dick when you see one?"

"Cause I am bigger than him by a long stretch!" Justin playfully argued back.

Ashley fell silent. Justin had just made reference to his own penis to her claiming it was much larger than the one she just saw. She was shocked to hear this. She always found Justin to be attractive. She even sometimes wondered what he would look like naked, but made sure to quickly dismiss those thoughts as they were such close friends.

"You... it... It is?" she asked as she cracked up laughing. Partly because she was uncomfortable and partly because she simply couldn't believe it.

Justin nodded and laughed. "Yes, it is. What is so funny?"

"No, nothing," she said, shaking her head. "I just... I didn't know that, that's all. I didn't know that about you."

Justin shrugged. "How on Earth could you? It's not like you've ever asked me, 'Hey Justin how big is your dick?'" Both of them laughed as they watched the screen. They hadn't been paying attention at all to the movie. After about a minute of silence, Ashley asked again. "So, like. I still don't get it," she started.

Justin hit pause and turned to give Ashley his full attention. He felt a tingle in his pants as this conversation continued. He was secretly loving it. "Yes?"

"You said you're bigger than that guy, but how much bigger? Like... an inch? Two inches?"

Justin decided to stop hesitating. "Ash. That guy was probably four inches soft. I'd guess six or seven hard, right?" She shrugged. Justin thought it was cute she had no idea. He continued. "I'll give him seven generously." Ashley nodded in agreement.

"Now.. me? I'm..." Justin hesitated. He had never discussed something this personal with Ashley. They had known each other for twenty years. Starting in diapers. Their families were close. They were essentially siblings. This was new territory.

"You're what?" Ashley asked, eager to know more.

Justin paused, looking down. He finally raised his eyes directly at Ashley.

"I'm ten inches."

For the second time today, Ashley instinctively covered her mouth in shock. She simply could not fathom what she just heard. She averted her gaze away, unable to look Justin in the eyes. She tried her best to imagine what ten inches was. She pictured a 12-inch ruler. Justin's penis would almost reach the end of that.

"No. No, that can't be. That's impossible, Justin. That's like a ruler."

Justin just laughed. "Look, you asked, I answered. I know how big my dick is. I've had it my whole life."

"And you've measured this before?"

"I have. Women have. Lots of them have. In fact, last night the chick I was with used a tape measure on me!" Justin explained.

"What?! She measured your... penis?!"

Justin nodded. "It's ten inches, Ashley." He cracked up laughing. "It's huge."

Ashley just shook her head in disbelief. "That's crazy," she said as she looked back at the television. Justin resumed the movie as the two of them continued watching in silence. It was slightly uncomfortable, but they tried their best to carry on normally.

Ashley could not focus on the film. She kept picturing a ten inch penis. She tried to picture it being attached to Justin, but could not bring her mind to produce an accurate image. She thought about her small sample size of dicks and how a ten inch penis would compare. It was impossible. How did girls put that in their mouth? How did he have sex? These were questions she needed answers to.

As Justin focused on the screen, Ashley's eyes wandered down to his crotch. He was wearing basketball shorts made of thin fabric. His legs were spread slightly as he slouched on the couch. She studied the area in between his legs. That was when she saw it. Running down his left leg was a faint tube-like bulge. It appeared to almost run the entire length of his shorts. Near the end, Ashley noticed what appeared to be a bulb-like head under the fabric.

She quickly looked back at the screen. 'He wasn't lying,' she thought to himself. How could she not have noticed this all these years they have been friends? Ashley thought that maybe she intentionally avoided looking at his private areas, but now she couldn't resist. She looked down again. She could see the outline of his balls as they bunched up between his legs. They were huge! Ashley's breathing increased slightly as she developed a familiar excitement throughout her body. She was painfully curious about this man's ten inch penis. This man who was practically her family member.

"I'm sorry," she finally said out loud, breaking a twenty minute silence. She shook her head, closing her eyes. "I still can't picture this."

"What?" Justin asked, again pausing the film. "Are you still thinking about my dick?"

"Gross! I'm not thinking about it!" Ashley lied. "I'm just trying to comprehend how a man's penis can be ten inches."

Justin shrugged. "It's manageable. You get used to it, like anything. It's like dealing with big boobs," Justin said as he raised his eyebrows at Ashley. She blushed and playfully hit him on the arm. "It is not the same thing! Like where do you even put a ten inch penis?"

"It's right here Ash," Justin said as he pointed towards his crotch. "It's always here. Just not always ten inches," he joked. As Justin pointed, Ashley naturally looked down. But she quickly looked away feeling uncomfortable. "Funny," she said as she tried to look somewhere else.

"I'm serious, it's not a big deal. So what, so I have a ten inch dick. What's the big deal about this with you?"

Ashley hesitated, staring at the paused movie on the screen. "I just can't picture it is all."

"You mean to tell me you've never been with a guy with a big dick?"

"No, no, I have... I think. But... just not that big... Not that big at all," Ashley replied.

Justin hesitated. He thought long and hard about his next question. Finally, he turned to her. "Do you... do you want me to show you?"

Ashley opened her mouth wide as she shoved Justin. "Justin! Stop it! I hope you are kidding!"

Justin just smiled. "What? You said you were curious. I can simply show you what a ten inch penis looks like. It's literally right here," he pointed again.

"You're just gonna show me your dick? Like, no big deal. "Here is my dick, Ash'" she said mockingly.

Justin nodded. "Yes, I don't see what the issue is."

Ashley crossed her arms and stared straight ahead. She thought about Justin's offer. Truthfully, she wanted to see it. She desperately wanted to see it. But this was her best friend next to her. She never, ever thought about him in a sexual way. This would be crashing down some very strong barriers and there may be no going back.

On the flip side, her deep sexual curiosity began to take hold of her. Not only had she never had sex with one, but she had never even so much as seen a penis so big. Never touched one, never tasted one. She desperately wanted to know what it looked like. Her mind began to bargain with her. 'It's no big deal to just look,' she thought. 'It's just another body part.'

She decided she had to. Even if just briefly.

"When, like.. now?" she asked. "You're just gonna whip it out on the couch?"

Justin nodded and immediately placed his thumbs under his waistband. Ashley shrieked "What?! Stop! No, I didn't say do it!"

Justin hesitated with his thumbs still under his waistband. "I thought you wanted to see it?"

"No, I don't!" she shouted back. "Well, I do, but like I didn't want you to just take it out!"

Justin sighed. "Ashley, if you want to see it, I'll show it to you. If you don't, then can we watch the rest of the movie please?"

Ashley looked him in the eyes. She wanted to remember what he looked like as her best friend, her brother. This may be the last time she sees him like this.

"Ok, fine... Show me your penis."

Justin immediately pulled his shorts and underwear down. His half-erect penis flopped out and dropped to one side. His balls, loose and baggy, rested comfortably between his legs. Ashley gasped. She stared at his penis as it lay on his thigh, slightly erect, stretching at least seven inches. "Oh my God!"

"Justin...are... are you hard?"

Justin looked down and shook his head 'no'. He lifted his penis by the head so it stood straight up. He let it go as it fell down on his opposite thigh. "Give it a second or two," he said as they both watched. Before their eyes, his penis slowly started to expand. His balls began rolling upwards into his scrotum as his shaft became longer and wider. It gradually raised up from its resting position, angling towards Justin's face. His rod was so heavy, it could not stand up entirely, but reached a forty-five degree angle displaying a fairly prominent arch. As Justin reached his fullest and hardest state, Ashley marveled at his substantial size. She studied the veins as they ran throughout his shaft, pulsing with the beat of his heart. She found it to be a beautiful sight.

"Oh my God," she said again as she stared at her best friend's erect penis. Justin just laughed as he lovingly grabbed her shoulder. "You ok, there?"

Ashley smiled and blushed bright red. "It's... it's huge... Justin, you really are huge."

"Thanks," he said as he too looked down at his cock. He held it up from the base so it was pointing directly up.

"This is ten inches now?" Ashley asked as she tilted her head to get a better look.

"Ten inches. Freshly measured too," said Justin, grinning. He tightened his grip at the base and shook it slightly.

"My, oh my," Ashley said as she placed her hand over her breasts. "So is this what all these older women are interested in after all?"

Justin cracked up laughing. "Might be," he admitted. "At least at first, it is."

"Well, you have definitely proven your point," Ashley admitted as she continued staring at Justin's penis. "I think we can put him back in his hiding place."

With that, Justin lifted his waistband comically high to cover his throbbing ten inch penis. He managed to get his shorts pulled back up, but his towering erection now stood up obscenely high under his shorts. Ashley keeled over laughing as she watched.

"Oh my God!" she said in between laughs. "Justin! Oh my God you have, like no room for this thing, huh!"

Justin also laughed as he took note of the silly predicament. "No, I have nowhere to go with it, Ash." Ashley studied the tip of his rock hard penis as she noticed a large wet spot forming. She suddenly looked concerned. "Justin.. umm... did you have an accident?"

Justin followed her eyes to his penis tip. "Oh, that? No... that's uh... that's precum."

Ashley nodded as she grabbed the remote and resumed the movie. The two continued to watch the movie in silence. After about ten minutes, she noticed that Justin's erection had yet to subside. In fact, it looked like it got even stronger. The initial wet spot at the tip was now a large soaked area. Justin noticed her looking at it.

"Yes it's still hard," he announced.

"Justin!" Ashley giggled. "You need to control this thing!"

Justin rolled his eyes. "Ashley, it's not gonna go down unless I make it go down."

"Then do it! Your stepmom will be home soon," she said. "Down boy, down!" she said as she jokingly wagged her finger at his tent.

Justin didn't laugh though. "Ashley, I'm serious. To get it to go down, I'm gonna have to... I'm gonna have to cum."

Ashley looked at Justin, utterly shocked. "What?? You're gonna... do that?" She couldn't say the word. Justin nodded as he gently massaged his penis head through his shorts. "I need to. Look at this," he said as he pointed to the large wet spot. "There's a lot built up in there."

"Justin," Ashley said in a serious tone this time. "Justin, you can't do that with me here. I'm sorry, that's too much."

BrazenHorse
BrazenHorse
1,398 Followers
12