All Comments on 'One Night Stand'

by LovingThis100

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Scotsman69Scotsman69over 12 years ago
Dearie me.

You have something here. But the typos and mis-spellings were awful. Get an editor, please.

PrincessErinPrincessErinover 12 years ago
Well Written

Definitely one of the better stories written on here but I agree with the last poster then you need an editor and spell checker.

The dialogue and character development were amazing and your description of the sex was very hot.

I can not wait to read more from you.

TomorrowTodayTomorrowTodayover 11 years ago
I don't mind the typos

Normally I would, but it's much rarer to see someone who doesn't skimp on the story and presents everything in such realistic detail without becoming overly florid. You have a simple, straightforward style that lets much of the story, as Hemingway said about icebergs and narratives, lie hidden beneath the surface but plainly there. I came here after reading your new submission, and I like both very much. I've become a very fast fan. You respect your characters and let things play out quite naturally and believably. Kudos! Five stars.

rightbankrightbankalmost 10 years ago
what a mess

no story, no continuity, no spell checker, and no editor.

-5,

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
finished finally

This is the first story you've written that you have also finished. Congratulations. And it doesn't involve rape either! You still need a proofreader. Don't rely on 'spell check' , or any computer software. They cannot tell you what the correct word is. 'Bored' vs board. Too vs to or two etc. You need to work on grammer and composition plus spelling and punctuation. This is a good story.

tjleetjlee6 days ago

who of which I've been dating? Writing is not for you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLovingThis100@LovingThis100
12/27/2023 Update: - Working on something new - Mrs. Young: 7th and final chapter is pending at this time * Amateur writer here. I have a day time job and this is a hobby. Thank you for being kind :) I like to write realistically. I enjoy reading any feedback and will respon...