One Night Stand

Story Info
Two butches set up on a blind date.
3.6k words
4.64
13k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nic and I met through a mutual friend who knew us both well enough to know we'd get along. They were the kind of butch who got me weak at the knees just to look at them -- tall, broad shouldered, strong jaw, the very definition of rugged.

Pretty soon into our conversation -- over drinks at the bar they worked at, with that sweet employee discount -- they told me that they worked out pretty often. I could've guessed just from looking at their muscular back and toned arms, hardly contained by a tight black t-shirt. Bartending worked up a lot of stress, they said, between rude patrons and rowdy drunks, and lifting weights was a good way to relieve it.

I was feeling cheeky, with a fresh haircut and a nice white shirt on, sleeves rolled up to my elbows. We were taking turns to buy rounds and I'd lost count of how many drinks I'd had, but they all went to my head. I let my hand drop onto their knee, fingers brushing up the black denim halfway up their thigh.

"What else do you do to get out your frustration?"

Keeping my gaze, they took another sip of their whisky. My heart thudded against my chest, and I started to worry that I'd gone too far, too fast, and ruined it. I took an awkward sip of my beer.

"Finish that," they said.

I almost spluttered out my mouthful of drink.

"What?" I said

"Finish your drink, then we'll go."

"Go where?"

They cocked an eyebrow at me as if to say, 'are you new around here?', and I mentally kicked myself for sounding so naïve. I took a last swig and pushed the bottle away from me, no longer caring if it was empty or full.

They knocked back the last of their whisky and breathed out hard through their mouth, feeling the fire, then pushed back their stool and stood up, pulling on a dark red jacket.

I had forgotten while we were sitting down, but now remembered, how tall Nic was, a solid few inches taller than me. I had to look up at them, even as I stood pulling my coat on too, following them out of the bar.

It was a short walk back to their place, and we hardly talked on the way, but that spark in my stomach had started to grow into a low, insistent heat. It was a cold night, and our breath became fog as we walked a little quicker than usual.

They unlocked the front door and led me up to their flat on the second floor. The moment the door had closed behind us, I felt their hands on my hips pushing me roughly up against it, their face dipping down close to mine.

"Can I?" they asked.

I leaned up to meet them, my lips brushing theirs. They returned the kiss eagerly, leaning into me, and my stomach flipped. Their fingers dug into the small of my back, thumbs strung through my belt loops. I ran my fingers up their neck and through their hair. Silver heat seared across my stomach, my groin, almost painful.

"I've wanted this since the minute you walked into that bar," they said gruffly. "Bedroom?"

I kissed them quickly once more before nodding. They took my hand and led me down their corridor to their bedroom, flicking on a standing lamp. Their bed was pushed lengthways against the wall, and I sat on the edge, suddenly shy.

"Listen," I started to say. They shut the door behind them and came over to me, legs either side of my knees, and cupped my face in their hands. I gazed up at them, feeling my cheeks turning pink. "I haven't done this for a while."

"Hmm?" They ran their thumbs along my jaw, sending tingles down my spine.

"I mean, not this this. Like..."

They leaned down and gave me a soft, slow kiss.

"Take your time, you can tell me."

"I always top. Usually." I confessed.

"Ah," they raised their eyebrows, looking down at me. God, their bone structure was literally perfect. Sharp jaw, high cheekbones, so beautiful and boyish. "And you're thinking I'm the same way?"

"Aren't you?" I couldn't imagine a boi like Nic taking rather than giving. I tried to picture it, someone else on top of them, fucking them, and just couldn't.

"I am, mostly. But we can take our time, and see how things go. I'll be gentle with you, okay?"

I nodded and turned my face up to be kissed again. They put a hand on my shoulder, easing me back onto the bed. I loved the feeling of their body moving above me, feeling their strength. I knew they could throw me down and pin me to the mattress if they wanted, and even as they kissed me gently, the thought of their roughness made me tingle.

Holding themself up with a hand planted above either of my shoulders, they straddled my hips with their knees and leaned into our kiss, nipping my lip playfully. I slid my hands under their t-shirt, feeling the warmth of their skin, the muscles in their back.

I turned my head to the side, leaving my neck bare and vulnerable, and they obligingly kissed their way down my jaw to my throat. My back arched slightly, involuntarily. I resisted it, not wanting to give away how badly I wanted them yet, but they caught on.

They ran a hand down the side of my body and let it rest on my hip. I reached up to touch their face, brushing my fingers across their cheek. They pulled away and looked at me.

"How do you want to do this?" they asked, muffled by my thumb resting on their lip.

"Maybe... Maybe if you touch me, without looking much?"

I felt shy articulating my desires. I wasn't used to being touched, feeling vulnerable. The thought of Nic seeing my body up close and personal felt... Well, genderbad, for want of a better word. But I did want them to touch me. I wanted it really badly.

They nodded slowly, thinking, then eased themself down to rest on their elbow, sliding the hand from my hip down to my thigh and squeezing it. They trailed their fingers side to side over me, so sensitive there it almost tickled. Getting closer and closer to where I was most sensitive of all, my stomach fluttered with nerves, or with longing, I couldn't tell.

Leaning back down to kiss and suck on my neck again, they quickly and carefully unbuttoned my jeans with one hand, and brushed a thumb beneath the waistband of my boxers. I bit my lip, hands useless at my sides.

They kissed my lips again, slipping their tongue almost imperceptibly into my mouth, and deftly slipped their fingers between my legs at the same time. My hips twitched as I tried to return the kiss, pressing my tongue against theirs as they found me embarrassingly wet.

"Oh, baby," they breathed.

I closed my eyes, focusing on the feeling of their fingers running up and down my slit, most intense when they brushed over my clit. It felt like I just got wetter and wetter as they touched me. They kissed me on the corner of my mouth, and I turned my face to kiss them properly, cupping the back of their head in my palm, easing into them.

They pressed their hand flat against me, palm pushing against my clit, fingertips resting over my hole. I ground my hips up to meet them, needing the friction, kissing growing sloppy.

"Do you want me inside?" they murmured?

"Yeah," I breathed.

Sweeping me up in another kiss, they eased their middle finger into me. My hips rolled up against them, adjusting to this new sensation. They slipped another finger in, so wet there was no resistance.

"It's a bit hard with your jeans," they said. "Can I take them off?"

I hesitated for a second, but nodded. They pushed themself up off of me and tugged at the waistband of my jeans, pulling them off of me, then shook them out and lay them neatly at the foot of the bed. Turning back to me, they swiftly pulled their t-shirt off over their head and dropped it in the same place, revealing for the first time a flat chest and two pink scars from top surgery.

"Oh, hello," I said stupidly, caught off guard. I pushed myself up on my elbows, sitting up again to look closer. They stood above me like before and kissed me again. "How long?"

"About eight months. You can touch if you want."

I traced a finger under one of the scars curiously, having never seen a post-op chest so intimately.

"You like it?" I asked.

"I love it."

I took in the sight of them, healing and so perfectly flat, I'd assumed they were wearing a binder. Experimentally, I touched the scar itself, and they didn't flinch.

"Me too," I said truthfully.

Cupping my jaw, they tilted my face up and kissed me, and I ran my hands down to hold their hips, their waist, pulling them closer. Their boxers rode a little higher than their jeans. I didn't know what I wanted. I just wanted them.

I lay back on the bed, head on the pillow this time, and they followed me, pressing their body against mine. I felt like a kid in my shirt and underwear, undoing a few buttons symbolically, then wrapping my arms around their neck.

They kissed me behind my ear, under my jaw, on my throat, inching their fingers back down between my legs. I could feel I'd soaked through my boxers. Their hand slipped inside them, running small circles around my clit.

I let out a muffled moan, so worked up it wasn't long until I felt close already. They found the part of my neck that makes me gasp and focused on it, kissing and sucking as my hips rolled up against their hand.

"That's it," they whispered in to my ear. "I've got you. Come for me?"

Their fingers pushed a little harder against my clit, keeping up a steady rhythm as they sucked on my neck so hard I knew they'd leave a mark. I liked the thought of that almost as much as I liked the feeling on their fingers on me, easing me towards the edge.

My hips moved faster and faster against them until they tipped me over, bringing me to an easy climax. It had been such a long time since somebody else's hands had made me come. The feeling radiated out from between my legs across my thighs and stomach. They eased their hand out of my boxers and lay their head on my chest, letting me hold them as I came down from my high.

"Was that alright?" they asked.

"Yeah, that was really nice... Thank you."

"Don't thank me, silly," they chuckled. "I liked it too.'

They rolled beside me, and I turned over to face them. They kissed me, and we started to make out, my hands wandering over their back and feeling up their muscles again. My hand drifted down to their butt, which was unsurprisingly but pleasantly firm too. As I kneaded it, I slipped my fingers between their legs and over their boxers, and felt their wetness and heat.

"Wait a second," they said, pushing themself up and climbing over me.

I watched them get up, open their wardrobe door and root around inside. They pulled out a medium sized dildo, around 7 inches and a similar colour to their skin, pulled off their jeans and slipped the toy through an O ring in their boxers.

"Are you wearing harness underwear?" I asked, and they nodded. "Wasn't that a bit presumptuous?" I feigned protest.

"But was I wrong?" they raised their eyebrow at me, trouser-less and post-orgasmic in their bed. I laughed.

"I might need a minute first." I said, gesturing at their dick.

"Do you want to suck it?" they asked.

Oh. I'd never done that before. I'd had it done to me, and loved it. There was nothing hotter than looking down and seeing my dick in somebody's mouth, gathering up a femme's hair and holding onto it as she bobbed up and down on me. But I'd never been the one on my knees, with my mouth ful. I was nervous, but I wanted to try.

I shuffled off of the bed as Nic sat down on the edge and leaned back on their hands. I got on my knees between their thighs and held the base of their cock in my hand, eyeing it.

"Take your time," they said softly, but I could tell from the husk in their voice they were hoping I wouldn't take too long.

I closed my eyes and eased the first couple of inches into my mouth. It felt a little bit odd at first, being in this position, but then I opened my eyes and looked at Nic, who was looking intently down at me, biting their bottom lip. They ran their fingers through the longer hair on the top of my head, then scratched the shaved fade at the back. A tingle ran from my neck down my spine.

"That's a good boi," they breathed, making my stomach flip again. I liked that, a lot.

Eager to please, I took their dick further into my mouth, as far as I could take it comfortably and then a little further, starting to like the weight and width of it on my tongue as their hand guided my head up and down. More than giving the blowjob itself, I liked the sounds Nic was making.

I liked how much they liked having me on my knees, that even though, for all intents and purposes, they were in the dominant position here, I was still in control of their pleasure. I could decide when to make eye contact and turn them on even more, I could set the pace and pressure.

I could be the one giving, even as I was taking, taking them into the back of my throat.

"Fuuuck," they moaned. "You've never done this before?"

I couldn't reply with my mouth full, so I brought my head up, still jerking them off with my hand, pushing the base of strap against their clit, and shook my head. I leaned forward and kissed their stomach softly.

"Get up here."

I reached up and wrapped my fingers around the back of their neck and pulled them down to kiss me. At the same time, they grabbed a fistful of my shirt and tugged me up towards them. I was hauled awkwardly upwards and, laughing, we tumbled back onto the bed.

They flipped me onto my back as easily as if I was made out of paper, then got up from the bed and turned the lamp in the corner off. There was a smaller one on the bedside table, which they flicked on, bathing us in a dim, yellow glow. I could see them, but only just.

They tugged the duvet out from under me, climbed on top of me, and pulled the covers over their shoulders, leaning down for a kiss. Touching, but not looking too much, just like I had asked. Their fingers found my waistband.

"Can I take these off?" they whispered, and I nodded, helping them to pull my underwear off of me, wiggling out of them.

I pulled my shirt over my head and tossed it past their shoulder, leaving my binder on, and relishing the feeling of their skin against my stomach as they lay on top of me. They kissed my neck so slowly it was torturous, and my breathing grew heavier. I could feel their strap resting against my thigh.

I spread my legs a little, inviting, enticing them. They reached down and ran two fingers up and down my slit, and slipped them easily inside me.

"Do you want me to fuck you?" they asked, pulling back to meet my gaze.

"Yes please," I breathed.

"What do you want?"

"I want you to fuck me," I blushed.

"Say it again," they held me gently against the mattress by my shoulder, pulling back enough to position their dick between my legs.

"I want you to fuck me," I said, really truly meaning it.

"Good boi," they said, and pushed the head of their strap inside me.

I made a muffled sound as I got used to them inside me. It felt good, but big, and daunting. I'd worn straps like that before. Hell, I'd worn straps bigger and known what to do with them, how to make girls feel so good they almost fell apart, how to make them forget everything but me.

But it had been years since I was on the receiving end, especially with someone I hardly knew, who I had to trust so completely and intimately.

Nic held themself above me with an arm either side of my shoulders. They moved their hips just a little, just enough, to fuck me a little deeper, and withdraw, and do it over and over again until I was taking their whole length inside me. They were reaching places I didn't even know were there.

I spread my thighs a little wider. They fucked into me even faster, and the feeling of it was so intense I felt like I could turn inside out. My body rocked back and forth on the bed, the headboard banging against the wall like a drum. I grabbed a handful of bedsheet and clutched at it.

Nic's body rolled against mine like a wave, their face close to mine, breath hot on my cheek. It felt so good to be held down like that, by a strong butch body, a network of rippling muscles and a need to please.

I tried to keep quiet at first, embarrassed to moan, but I couldn't help it. I held onto their hips, feeling their steady rhythm inside of me, long strokes that threatened and promised to take me out of myself.

They reached down and pulled one of my thighs up, knee bent towards my chest to adjust the angle of their fucking. It hit right where they wanted it to, right where I wanted it to. In the dim light, I saw Nic's cheeks flushed red, felt the exertion on their skin.

"You're so sexy all sweaty," I panted, between moans I could no longer suppress.

They let out a breathy chuckle, not letting up for a second. I wondered if I was as good as this when I was the one on top, whether my rhythm was this perfect and unrelenting. I felt as though I should be taking notes.

"Do you want to touch yourself?" they asked, and I nodded.

I slipped a hand between our bodies, feeling them pumping in and out of me with my fingertips, so wet it surprised me. With two fingers, I rubbed my clit in the same circles they'd gotten me off with the first time.

They lay on top of me again, lips attaching to my neck in that same secret sensitive spot. It all melted into each other. I gave into the pleasure, eyes closed, mouth open, grunting and whining as we worked on me together.

I came so suddenly it shocked me, my body spasming and nearly folding in half, gripping desperately onto Nic as it took me. Everything disappeared, except the feeling of their strong arms around me. I jerked like a marionette as they slowed down, fucking me through it, but not stopping until I flopped back onto their pillows, exhausted.

They withdrew from me gently, and slipped their dick out of the harness. I shut my eyes, muscles tensing and relaxing until I felt boneless. Nic came and lay beside me, pressing a kiss onto the side of forehead, right on the temple.

"You okay?" they asked, and I nodded. "C'mere?"

They opened their arms and I rolled onto their chest. We lay like that for a long while, them wrapping one arm around my back and stroking my hair with the other. They scratched over the shortest parts, which made me feel a bit like a cat.

My breath returned to me gradually, and I turned to look up at them. Their eyes, I realised, were very kind.

"How was that?"

"That was really good. Really, really good. I haven't come like that in a long time," I answered truthfully.

"Don't tell me that, I'll get cocky," they joked.

"I think I'll top better for the rest of my life, after that," I pushed myself up to lean on my elbows, wiping the sweat off my forehead. They laughed warmly.

"Good. Very good feedback. Do you want to take a shower?"

They gave me a towel, a big blue t-shirt and a clean pair of underwear. I sluiced myself off in their bathroom and returned feeling like a little kid again. They followed suit, showering and changing into a pair of grey sweats, and no t-shirt.

"Between us, we're wearing one whole outfit!" I quipped as we settled into bed.

They didn't hold me. We settled on opposite sides of the bed, one pillow each, comfortably, companionably separate. Just as I drifted off to sleep, I felt them reach out a hand and place it gently on my back, just resting there. I slept well that night.