Welcome Surprise

Story Info
A butch/femme couple seek and find a butch third.
4.6k words
4.78
11.1k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I lay against my girlfriend's chest, she tapped away on her phone, holding it in front of us both.

"Okay, posted," she said.

For a while, Maya and I been thinking about looking for a third person to join us for some casual hook-ups. We're usually monogamous, but thinking about being joined by another butch had become a little shared fantasy, which we'd taken to the next level by posting on a lesbian dating and hook-up app together.

"How are you feeling? Are you excited?" I asked, twisting to look up at her.

"I can't wait to see you and another hot boi together. Lucky me, having two butches all to myself."

"It's what you deserve!" I said, leaning up to give her a little peck.

But she had other ideas, wrapping her fingers around the back of my neck and leaning into the kiss. She caught my bottom lip between her teeth and I let out a sigh.

"Careful -- you don't want to get me all worked up in the living room."

"Don't I?" She teased, tracing her fingertips lightly across my chest. "Maybe that's exactly what I want."

"Anyone could walk in -- " I tried, but she silenced my protests with another kiss, pushing her tongue between my lips, reaching her hand down between my legs and running her fingers over my jeans.

I couldn't help it -- once she started I didn't want to stop her. My hips starting pushing up to meet her touches all on their own and it was all I could do to keep from whimpering. She knows me so well, knows exactly how to touch me, how to get me weak.

Without breaking our kiss, she unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans with one deft hand, and slipped it over my boxers, running her fingers back and forth, up and down.

"Wet already?" She breathed. "Are you sure you don't want me to fuck you, right here on this couch?"

Heat surged through my body. I felt the blush flushing my chest and from her smirk, knew she saw it. She pressed two fingers inside me so gently I hardly felt it. I ground my hips up against her for more, but she eased in and out of me achingly, agonisingly slow, only increasing my need instead of working it out.

"Please," I whispered.

"Please what?"

"Please fuck me harder."

"Good boi," she said, feeling me get even wetter at her words.

She picked up the pace, pumping her fingers into me a little faster, then faster, until I was squirming in her arms, my breath hard and heavy.

Out of nowhere, the living room door swung open and Maya's flatmate appeared. Jack was a tall, gorgeous butch who had lived with Maya for a couple of years. She knew I'd always found them attractive, with their short crop of curls and broad shoulders, but it had only ever been a passing comment here and there. Jack was sweet, gentle and self-assured, but had never been more than a friend to Maya and I.

"Oh my god!" I scrambled to cover myself up, going bright red with embarrassment. I jerked my head around to look at Maya, who still had her fingers deep inside me, but she just smirked back.

"Don't let me interrupt," said Jack, sitting down on the couch opposite us. They leaned back, hands folded in their lap, one ankle resting on the opposite knee.

I felt my heartbeat in my ears. Maya kept fucking me with her fingers, quick and hard enough for the feeling to flood my mind again. How could I think straight?

"What's going on?" I asked weakly.

"Haven't we just been talking about finding a butch to have some fun with us, baby?" Maya said softly in my ear. "Here's one, right now."

Jack's eyes lingered on my crotch, watching Maya's hand moving inside my jeans. They bit their lip, and raised their eyebrows at Maya. I felt her nod behind me. They got up and walked over to our couch, tilted my jaw upwards with a firm finger and thumb, and leaned down towards me. As they kissed me, all the unanswered questions vanished from my mind; I wanted this.

Maya started to wriggle my jeans over my hips, and I pushed myself up to help her. Jack's fingers quickly replaced hers inside me. They were noticeably thicker, and I gasped as they stretched me out. Maya reached down and starting rubbing my clit, fast and light, just how I like it. All the hands touching me turned me on, intensifying everything.

"Fuck, I'm going to -- I'm -- Fuck, aaahh!" I came hard around Jack's fingers, hips rolling as they continued to finger me throughout it.

Maya turned my head towards her and swept me up in a soft, deep kiss.

"Are you okay?" She caressed my cheek. I nodded. "Is this okay?"

"More than okay," I replied, catching my breath. "Wow."

"Shall we take this to the bedroom?" Jack smirked.

If I wasn't already, that smoulder would've gotten me weak, and I knew it would be having the same effect on Maya. I kicked my jeans off onto the floor and got up from the couch, but before I got much further, Jack grabbed me by the hips and pushed me against the wall. They kissed me hard and fast again, and pulled my t-shirt over my head, leaving me standing in only my boxers and binder.

We kissed, my hands reaching up to the back of their neck -- those short, rough kisses that soon got me aching again. Jack pulled away and turned towards Maya, who had come over from the couch. They put a hand on her waist and pulled her in for a much gentler kiss, long and lingering. Oh. I'd wondered how I would feel seeing Maya kiss someone else, if it would bring up any jealousy, but jealousy was the furthest thing from mind. Instead I wanted to lift up her dress and have her right there and then.

She smiled at me, sweet and mischievous, pleased her plan had worked out so perfectly. She took our hands and led us to her bedroom. As Jack closed the door behind us, I took Maya's face in my hands and kissed her deeply, pushing her softly back onto the bed. I wasted no time, sucking gently on her neck and reaching my fingers under the hem of her sundress. I ran my hand across her thighs and up against her underwear, letting out a little moan when I felt how wet she was already.

I lifted her skirt up over her hips and got onto my knees between her legs, carefully pulling off her underwear. Unable to wait any longer, I pushed my tongue between her folds. I've always loved how she tastes, how soft her hair is there, how easily she responds to my mouth on her, already grinding up against me. Eating her out always turned me on, but feeling Jack's gaze on us behind me got me even hotter.

"Ohhh baby, that's it. That's so good."

I licked long, slow strokes from her entrance to her clit, up and down, feeling her get wetter and wetter, fingers twisting in my hair. I wrapped my arms around her thighs and picked up the pace, flicking my tongue back and forth in shorter lengths until I was right on her clit, lapping her up. Moaning unreservedly, now that the person who we usually worried about hearing us was in the room, our rapt audience, Maya unravelled under me.

"Yes, yes, ohhh... Don't stop, don't stop! That's it baby, right there, right there, yes, yes, yes, fuck! Oh god, fuck me, oh, oh, ohhhhh..."

As I sucked her clit into my mouth, she came long and easy. I pushed myself onto the bed to kiss her, and she wrapped her arms around my head, rolling against me. I squeezed her hip, knowing she could taste herself on my lips.

"God, you two look good together," Jack said, leaning against the wall behind us with their arms folded across their chest.

Maya propped herself up on her elbows and shook her hair out of her face. I pulled a pillow under her shoulders to make her comfier, and sat up beside her.

"I want to watch you two. Can I?" She looked at me with those big doe eyes I can never say no to.

I gave her a quick kiss and walked back towards Jack. Something about the way they looked at me, one eyebrow slightly cocked, made my stomach flip. I wrapped my fingers around the back of their neck again and reached up to kiss them. They put their palms flat against my ribs and returned the kiss, slipping their tongue against mine, chasing it in circles. I palmed their chest, making them grunt into my mouth.

I've always loved making butches feel like boys, and I've always been good at it. Even though I am one too, and they see themselves reflected in me, it doesn't matter. Maybe that's exactly why I'm good at it, because I know what I want and I know how to give it too. So when I slid my hand down across their stomach and between their legs, I guessed they'd be hard packing, and I knew they'd grunt again if I cupped their bulge in my hand, pressing it against their body.

They let out a little moan. I smiled into our kiss. They reached up and tugged a handful of my hair as I squeezed them through their jeans. They nipped my bottom lip with their teeth and I knew they needed more. Dropping to my knees, I clumsily unbuckled their belt and pulled down their zip. They helped me pull their strap out, a 5 or 6-inch-long number, with a slight upward curve. They held it in one hand as I gazed up at them.

Some dykes will tell you different, but I like sucking strap. People say there's no point, they can't feel it, but it's just a different kind of feeling. As I wrapped my lips around them and took Jack in my mouth, inch by inch, their fingers tugged at my hair and another groan passed their lips. That was enough for me to know what they were feeling, that sensation so familiar to me; a warm ache creeping up through the groin, through the stomach. It's like a phantom limb.

"My bois," Maya said softly behind me. "So handsome."

"Very handsome, with my cock in your mouth," Jack said, holding eye contact with me, and pushing their hips very slightly, fucking my mouth a little deeper.

I sucked them diligently, feeling their need, feeling it getting me even more worked up. The faster they thrust into me, the more breathy little sounds Jack made.

"Get that dick nice and ready for me, baby," said Maya. "Good boi."

"Good boi?" Jack raised their eyebrows, watching the blush creeping up my cheeks. I shut my eyes, suddenly shy, taking as much of them into my mouth as I could manage, and pressing the base of the strap against them with my hand. "Ohh, that's a good boi alright. Good boi."

I kept going, pushing and sucking, over and over, until I felt Jack's thighs start to shake. They pulled their hips back, pulling out of my mouth.

"Not yet," they said, catching their breath. I felt quietly pleased I'd gotten them so close like that.

I got to my feet and we turned back towards Maya, who was chewing on her thumbnail and watching us intently. As Jack approached her, she opened her thighs and they smoothly slid a hand up under her dress.

"Mm," they stroked her for a second. "You liked that?" They turned to me. "Come feel how much your girl liked watching that."

I dipped my fingers inside Maya ever so slightly and felt her dripping, her wetness all over her thighs. Lifting my fingers to my mouth, I sucked them clean. She watched me carefully, biting her lip, and I stretched across the bed to kiss her deeply. She whimpered into my mouth, and I realised Jack had their fingers inside her, rocking her back and forth.

"You like that? You want me to fuck you?" They asked.

"Mhm..." Maya moaned into my mouth.

"Sit up, darling," I said, pulling away. "Let's get this off you."

I unzipped her dress and pulled it over her head, revealing a lacy, blush pink bra. I'd seen her like this hundreds of times, but I was still blown away by how beautiful she looked. I leaned down and gave her a kiss in the centre of her chest, between her collarbones. She ran a hand lightly through my hair, and I reached behind her back to take her bra off, setting her perfect tits free.

I cupped them in both hands and squeezed them softly, then rolled her nipples between my finger and thumb, pinching a little bit. Jack made a quiet sound, and I turned to see Maya's hand around their strap, like she was jerking them off, pushing it against their body like I had.

Maya shuffled and positioned herself so that she was lying propped up against my lap, like I had been against her on the couch. I played with her tits, pinching and pulling her nipples how she likes it, as she spread her legs for Jack again. Seeing Maya naked between us like that, with Jack fully clothed and me at least half dressed, was such a turn on. She looked so soft and pretty, all ready for us. Jack pulled their shirt off over their head, showing us their strong arms and a black binder like mine.

Standing over her, they pushed their hand up towards her stomach, pressing on her clit lightly with their thumb, rubbing it in small circles, even though we both knew she was wet enough by far. They pushed the tip of their cock into her, and Maya let out a sigh. They went so slowly and gently, letting her get used to them, bit by bit, as I kept fondling her. Getting restless, Maya wriggled her hips.

"More, please -- Oh!"

All at once, Jack thrust the full length of their strap inside her and began fucking her, quickly, deeply. Wrapping their big hands around her thighs, they pulled her hips up and closer to them, hitting a different angle inside her. Maya let out a long, deep moan. I felt myself getting wetter and wetter, wanting to keep watching, but wishing at the same time it was me Jack was fucking so good. Maya's hand stretched down to touch her clit, but Jack batted it away.

"Let them do it," they jerked their head towards me. "like a good boi."

Being teased, and the smirk that accompanied the teasing, made me flush with arousal. Maya's hand reached up behind her to caress the back of my neck tenderly, and I reached across her body to touch her. I knew that when she's getting fucked like this, she can come over and over, and I wanted her first one to come soon. I rubbed her clit quickly from side to side, and in no time, her hips were bucking frantically.

"Yes, please, fuck! Fuck me, oh, fuck me, yes, yes. Oh my god, oh my god, I'm coming, I'm coming!"

She let out a little scream as she came, but Jack didn't let up for a second. They tugged her further down towards the edge of the bed, pulling her legs flat up against their torso, her feet resting on their shoulders. Maya had slid fully off of my lap, and I felt a little lost as I sat back and watched. I could tell fucking her was feeling good for Jack too; their thrusts had gotten shorter, harder. While Maya was moaning wildly, Jack's quiet grunts under their breath were coming thick and fast. I could see Maya's thighs shaking and Jack pounded her faster than ever.

"Ohh, I'm going to come again, oh fuck, oh, oh!"

Her back arched sharply as she came, then she flopped down, limp against the mattress. Jack kept going, their moans sounding almost whiny.

"Ugh, fuck!" they said sharply, pressing the length of their cock into her as they came inside her.

They held her like that for a second, until Maya's legs flopped down and off the bed, and they gently pulled out. Maya rolled back beside me and kissed me sloppily. I ran my hands through her hair and held her.

"You okay?" Jack asked, rubbing Maya's thigh with their palm. "That was pretty intense."

"I'm okay," she purred. "That felt so good." She gave me another gentle kiss. "Almost as good as you."

Jack gave a mock scoff, and moved their hand from Maya's leg to mine, pushing it up the inside of my thigh.

"We'll have to see about that, won't we?"

They started touching me over my underwear again, brushing their fingers up and down me. Maya's kisses moved from my lips to my jaw to my neck. She knew how much I liked that, and started sucking on all the spots where she knew I'm sensitive. That ache rushed through my core again. Jack pulled my boxers to the side and pushed two fingers inside me. It felt so good, so intense, as they curled their fingers up and pulled me back and forth.

Maya ran her fingers lightly across my binded chest again. I don't know if people who don't bind know this, but when I wear it, those gentle touches or scratches feel much more intense. Maya knew, and she ran her fingertips in circles around my nipples, knowing they would get harder, so hard they ached.

"Can I take this off?" she whispered in my ear.

I nodded, and Jack pulled their fingers out of me for a moment so I could sit up and lift my arms over my head for Maya to peel the binder off. I settled back down and she ran her hands softly over my chest, and Jack started fingering me again. They grunted.

"You have nice tits," they said.

"Thanks."

"Here for a good time, not for a long time?" they said, remembering we'd talked about getting top surgery before.

I chuckled. Maya started sucking softly on my chest, taking one nipple in her mouth and pinching the other. Jack leaned forward with one elbow leaning on the bed, propping their body up.

"I like watching you two together," they said. "You're so tender with each other."

Maya looked up at me with a smile in her eyes, and I ran my hand through her hair. Jack took their hand away, and eased down to their knees, pulling my underwear off and spreading my legs apart. I watched them push their face between my legs and felt their tongue dip onto me, and into me. My breath became long and deep.

They gave head so differently to Maya, not better or worse, but different; where she was soft and gentle, they were quick and insistent. They pushed their tongue inside me and turned it in circles, and I ground my hips up against their face, feeling their nose rub against my clit. I moaned softly, and Maya lifted her head up to kiss my cheek.

"Does that feel good, baby?" she asked.

"Mhmm."

Jack pressed a kiss into the inside of my thigh and pushed their fingers inside me again, sucking my clit into their mouth and moving their head up and down against me. They sucked it like a dick, and I rolled my hips into them, like I was fucking their mouth like they fucked mine.

More than just the sensation, the whole situation was getting me off; this fantasy of mine come to life, two mouths on me, making me feel good. It built and built inside me until the pleasure was rolling through my torso and rippling out to my fingers and toes. Maya kissed me hard, and Jack ran their tongue softly down each of my thighs.

"Ohh my god," I brushed my fingers through Jack's curls, careful not to mess them up too badly. "That was so good."

"Good," they said, straightening up. "Are you ready?"

"Ready for -- ohh, oh fuck," they thrust their strap into me carefully but quickly, so soon after I came I couldn't tell if I was coming again already. "Ohh, fuck, yes, yes!"

Maya shuffled up to sitting next to me, then stepped one knee over my face and lowered herself over my mouth. Eagerly, I began to eat her out again. She tasted so good. Jack's cock inside me felt so good. Everything was overwhelmingly good. I licked her side to side, from the bottom to the top, over her clit, over her entrance, lapping up her wetness, loving the feeling of thighs against my face.

At the edge of the bed, Jack was getting louder than they ever had so far, swearing under their breath as they fucked into me. They grabbed my hips, digging their fingertips into my skin.

"Can you spin around?" They pushed us so that we were lying on the length of the bed, and I whined at their sudden removal from inside me.

They climbed onto the bed and on top of me, and quickly started fucking me again.

"Ah, ah, fuck, oh my fucking god," they pushed all the way inside of me, like they had Maya, and I felt them shaking just a little.

"Already?" Maya asked, breathless.

Jack just grunted and carried on fucking me, harder this time, like they had something to prove. Usually I can't come without clitoral stimulation, (though that first time on the couch had been an exception) but this was getting me pretty close. Bois like Jack have a technique that's unparalleled. It means more to them to have their lovers come on their cocks, and they make it happen. I felt myself edging closer to that cliff edge. Maya suddenly leaned back and rubbed my clit hard, and I suddenly and unexpectedly climaxed, moaning into her.

12