One Night Stand

Story Info
Married woman seduced by mysterious woman at a conference.
3.1k words
4.48
45.8k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Same tired old faces. Same boring speeches. Nothing changes,' thought Louise Redmond as her eyes scanned the conference centre in Blackpool where the annual bank officials' conference was taking place.

What Louise thought was indeed true. She had been to a number of these conferences as the rep for her local area. The speeches never changed, and the same people always spoke. She had considered not going this year but when her husband, Ken, suggested that they go as a couple and make a romantic week of it the thirty-eight year old mother jumped at the opportunity.

Ken and Louise had been married fifteen years now. Ken was an engineer with his own business and Louise was an officer at one of the main banks in Chester, where they owned a comfortable three storey house on the leafy outskirts.

They had two children, David was twelve and Amanda was eight. With Ken's income combined with her own Louise knew that she was luckier than most in that they wanted for nothing. They had annual holidays on the continent and still had money to put away.

What annoyed Louise though was the fact that at the last minute Ken had to head to London on a consulting job, thereby shattering her dreams of the week of romance.

Louise loved her husband dearly but lately she began to feel something was missing from their relationship. The sex was not as good as it used to be. Ken was away a lot or just too tired from work. She had hoped that they could use this week to rejuvenate their relationship. Instead, she sat silently, with her clipboard and notepad, pretending to be interested and taking notes while boredom and frustration flooded her mind, unconsciously crossing and recrossing her long smooth legs in the process.

What Louise Redmond did not know was that she as being silently observed by someone not too far from where she was sitting. This continued at the coffee break and lunch break as the thirty-eight year old chatted to several people in the dining room.

***

That evening Louise showered before dressing for dinner. She took a moment to look at her naked reflection and was pleased at what she saw. Although thirty-eight and the mother of two children, Louise Redmond was in wonderful shape. She was five feet ten. Her dark shoulder length hair reflected the sunlight. Her almost flawless breasts were firm, round with pink nipples. Her flat stomach was as much to do with exercise and good eating habits. Not to mention her passion for tennis. Louise just loved tennis. Indeed, she had brought her kit with her just in case she was lucky enough to find someone she could have a game with. At the end of the first full day though this looked very unlikely.

Donning her green cocktail dress, Louise made her way to the dining room and after careful examination of the menu, ordered her dinner. While she waited Louise was about to phone Ken when she was startled by a woman's voice.

"Hello there, may I join you?"

Louise looked up and saw a very tall blonde woman, several inches taller than herself, looking down at her with an enigmatic smile. Louise took a few seconds to reply. This tall Goddess like creature was the most beautiful woman she had ever seen.

Louise guessed this beautiful creature was in her mid-forties. Her hair was in a tight bun, and she wore a long glitter dress with a slit that allowed Louise, and others, a brief view of her smooth legs. What really caught Louise's attention was the fact that the woman's ample cleavage was in clear, almost seductive view.

"Please do," Louise managed to stuttered, hoping she had not taken too long in scrutinising her unexpected "guest."

"I'm Jane Kingston, by the way. Doctor Jane Kingston," said the woman as she extended her hand to Louise while at the same time adjusting her large round rimmed glasses.

Louise could not help noticing how Jane laid a heavy emphasis on the word "Doctor."

"Doctor?" asked Louise, with a mixture of surprise and curiosity.

"Yes, I'm a Professor of psychology at the local university. Now I'm doing a thesis on the effects of boredom in the human psyche. I was granted permission to come here and make a study for the thesis."

"Well, you certainly came to the right spot," Louise with a chuckle before sipping her wine. Jane smiled at the remark before taking the menu from the waitress and ordering and handing it back.

Dinner was eaten in silence and after several glasses of wine Louise began to feel tired and a little unsteady. She decided to call it a night and got up to go to her room. Thankfully, Jane was in a room on the same floor, on the opposite side two doors own and she held Louise steady until she got inside.

"Sorry, Jane, I don't usually drink so much," she said.

"No need to apologise, Louise. Just get some rest. I'll call you in the morning," responded Jane kindly before letting her go.

Louise just nodded before opening door and entering her room. She threw her purse on the small table. She slid off her dress and just left it on the floor in a crumpled heap, followed by her underwear. Too tired to do anything else, Louise's naked body simply crashed on the bed and pulling the thin white sheet over herself, she fell into a deep sleep.

***

The following morning Louise was rudely woken from her slumber by the sound of banging at the door.

"Louise, Louise, are you alright?"

A confused Louise recognised Jane's concerned voice. A headache, combined with the bright early morning sun, made her swear under her breath.

"Just a moment," Louise responded in a moan, before grabbing her silk robe and wrapping it around her body and opening the door.

"I was worried about you. You didn't turn up for breakfast," said Jane, who, in contrast to last night was dressed in a tee shirt and shorts.

Again, as Louise's eyes began to focus, realised Jane was not wearing a bra and her nipples could clearly be seen through the material of her shirt. She felt too sick to wonder if that was deliberate.

"What time is it?" asked Louise as her head pounded.

"Nine-thirty," was Jane's reply.

"Oh, my God," responded Louise, disgusted with herself that she had drunk so much and slept so long.

"Don't worry about it. Why don't you take a shower and get dressed? We'll go down together," replied Jane, as she stepped into the room. "Here, take these. They will help your headache," she said, as she handed Louise some pills she retrieved from her bag.

Louise gratefully took them and then swallowed them with a glass of water.

"I'll meet you in the dining hall," declared Louise before heading for the shower.

Jane just nodded and then departed.

In the shower something very strange happened to Louise. As them jets of steamy water sprayed about her, she began to masturbate. The feel of her fingers inside her pussy felt so good.

Suddenly, she stopped.

"What the hell is wrong with me?" she yelled.

What upset Louise was the fact that she imagined a naked Doctor Jane Kingston beside her. She had never been attracted to another woman before. She could not understand it.

Dressing in her white short sleeved blouse and white slacks and flats Louise joined Jane in the dining room for breakfast.

"You know what would help clear your head?" asked Jane.

Louise just looked blankly at the older woman.

"A walk on the beach and plenty of sea air," replied Jane.

"But the conference..."

"Can wait," interrupted Jane. "It won't miss either of us," she continued before grabbing the younger woman's hand and almost dragged her from the table. In a few moments they were walking together on the warm fine sand as the sunshine radiated wonderful heat and the waves slowly breaking up along the shoreline.

"Would you like to talk about it?" asked Jane.

"About what?" responded Jane, acting as if she were confused. However, Jane's frown told her she wasn't fooling her, so she went on to explain the real reason she was here and the disappointment that followed.

Jane took Louise's hand as they walked along and held it as the younger woman spoke.

"When was the last time you had some fun?" asked Jane.

"Fun?"

"Yes, fun and this is the best place for it. At this moment in time what would you spontaneously love to do?" asked Jane.

Louise thought for a moment and looked towards the sea.

"At this moment in time I'd love to just strip and go skinny dipping. Can't do that here," answered Louise with a chuckle.

Jane responded with a hearty laugh.

"I know a place where we could," she answered.

"Seriously?"

"Sure, come with me," and before she knew it Jane had taken her hand and led her to the doctor's car.

"Where are we going?" asked a puzzled Louise.

"You'll see," was all her companion answered with a sly grin.

They were only a few minutes in the car when Jane pulled into a deserted cove.

"Come on, let's go," yelled Jane enthusiastically as she rapidly stripped and ran towards the water.

Louise took a moment to watched the beautiful naked Doctor.

"Oh, what the hell?" said Louise as she also stripped rapidly an as she raced into the sea and screamed when she felt the cold water. Both women screamed and splashed around for several minutes before going back to the car to retrieve some towels to dry off with.

Jane also reached for a large blanket and they both lay down together and rested, soaking up the sunshine.

"God, I haven't had so much fun in years," declared Louise as she rested her head on Jane's naked breast as the Doctor gently stroked her dark hair. Another thing that struck Louise was the feel of Jane's body beside her. It wasn't like Ken's. This was soft and smooth, and she felt a tingling of sensation surging through own body as a result.

Louise looked up at Jane. Her wet blonde hair was below her shoulders. She unconsciously licked her lips when she saw the Doctor's wet nipples glisten in the sunlight. For a moment, just for a moment, Louise was tempted to reach and touch them.

"We better get back," declared Louise suddenly as she stood up and began to dress.

Jane betrayed no emotion as she too stood up and got dressed. It left Louise unsure as to whether the older woman had noticed he staring at her breasts.

***

That night, after dinner there was a dance in the hotel. Louise dressed in her green cocktail dress while Jane wore a short low cut red glitter dress, exposing her wonderful cleavage. As the music began Jane took Louise by the hand.

"Come on," she said.

Reluctantly, Louise consented. The music was slow and sensual but what really caught Louise's attention was Jane's scent. It was intoxicating. Gone was all thoughts of the conference and worrying about those around her. All the married mother of two wanted was to be with her Goddess as they embraced each other and danced the night away.

***

"Let's get out of here," Jane whispered in Louise's ear as the final dance was concluding.

Louise simply nodded before following Jane out of the room and up the stairs. Arriving at her room Louise unlocked the door and then turned to Jane.

"Thank you so much Jane for a wonderful night," she said in an uneasy tone. What happened next took the mother of two completely by surprise as Jane's head stooped down and her lips met those of Louise. At the same time Jane pushed her inside the room.

"Please, Jane, I'm married," protested Louise when they broke the kiss.

"So am I, darling, to a most wonderful man. You can't deny you've been attracted to me since we met and I am very attracted to you," said Jane.

Louise was horrified.

'So, Jane had noticed her,' she thought.

There was no time for Louise to react because once again Jane's red lips met her own this time their tongues locked together. The aroma of Jane's scent weakened Louise resistance even further but kiss on Louise's bare neck, like that of a vampire, killed all thoughts of resistance and when she felt the zipper of her dress being lowered, Louise simply submitted and stepped out of it as soon as it floated to the floor, revealing her black bra and matching panties.

With another kiss of Louise's neck, Jane's hands reached behind her and unsnapped her bra and once again Louise submitted without question, wriggling out of the garment, and allowing it to be tossed away.

"Oooh," sighed Louise as Jane's warm hands cupped her breasts.

Jane gently pushed Louise onto the bed, mounting her and once again kissing Louise in a long passionate embrace.

For the first time Jane's wonderful breasts brushed Louise's sending a tingling sensation through her entire body.

As soon as they broke their kiss Jane rose and, kneeling beside Louise, unzipped her dress.

Louise was amazed when she realised Jane was naked underneath. She had clearly planned for this moment. The married mother of two did not care. She had not had this sort of attention shown to her in a long time and her pent up sexual energy needed release.

Another deep passionate kiss was followed by Jane's slow movement down Louise's body. First her neck, then her shoulder, kissing, licking, and sucking as she did so. Each touch of Jane's lips and tongue brought a moan of pleasure from Louise.

"Oh my God," sighed Louise as she felt the wonderful sensation of Jane's tongue lash her nipples.

Jane's tongue made a circular movement around Louise's areola, each movement increasing as her tongue made its way to the base of her breasts, making the mother of two repeatedly release soft moans of pleasure as she did so. Added to Louise's sexual pleasure was Jane's hand as she gently and expertly probed her pussy, careful not to allow orgasm.

Jane dived into crevice between her lover's breasts and in contrast began a similar movement with her tongue only this time working from the base to the summit and pleasuring her nipple.

"Oooh," cried Louise as the older woman's lips kissed her bare stomach. Louise raised her lower to allow Jane's hands grab her panties and whip them from her, tossing them unceremoniously on the floor.

Then there was a pause before Jane lay on her back, pulling Louise on top. Despite this being her first ever lesbian encounter, Louise did not need to be told what to do. She was hungry for sexual pleasure. Her lips and tongue wanted desperately to devour Jane's gorgeous breasts.

Imitating her newfound lover, Louise mounted the blonde and kissed her before proceeding down her body and arriving at her breasts which she sucked, licked, and kissed with relish and just like Louise, each of her actions brought a corresponding moan of pleasure from the older woman. At the same time her finger probed Jane's trimmed pussy, a contrast to Louise's full bush.

Eventually, Jane once again took control and positioned herself into a sixty-nine and this time, despite her lack of experience, Louise proceeded to copy Jane's actions as she drove her tongue through the older woman's slit and began to lash her waiting clit.

The feeling of sexual pleasure was overwhelming for Louise. As Jane's tongue lashed her clit, she slowly felt her orgasm build. It was like nothing she had felt before. Not even her husband Ken made her feel this good. All she wanted now was to make it last if was possible.

At last, however, both women simultaneously enjoyed a huge orgasm that left exhausted and gasping for air. For a few moments, no words were exchanged just deep inhaling and exhaling. What Louise struck Louise was the fact she and Jane had worked up a sweat.

Jane put her hand to Louise's chin and made her look at her.

"Any regrets?" she asked with a smile.

"Regrets? Oh no, no regrets at all. And you?" asked Louise nervously.

Jane gave a chuckle.

"Oh darling, you're the best I ever had," she answered before taking Louise once again in her arms and kissing her.

They huddled together for a long time before they eventually fell asleep, cradled in each other's arms.

***

Louise woke up as the early morning sun beamed through the window. She sighed deeply as her nostrils inhaled the sea air that flowed freely through the open window of the room and the sound of waves softly lapping ashore. Collecting her thoughts on the previous night the mother of two suddenly realised that she was alone in the bed. There was a single rose where Jane had slept, accompanied by a note.

"Thank you, darling. Perhaps we will meet again someday"

Jane. XXX

Louise suddenly panicked. She reached for her purse but saw nothing was missing. After her shower and getting dressed Jane made her way to the reception area and enquired about Dr Jane Kingston in room 404.

The receptionist looked at Louise blankly before answering that there was no one registered under that name and that the room was occupied by a bank official and his wife.

Louise was gobsmacked. She checked the local university online and found no reference to anyone called Jane Kingston. Louise even rang the university in case she missed anything. The receptionist assured her that there was no one on the staff by the name of Dr Kingston. She was very helpful in explaining that as far as she was aware none of the surrounding universities had heard of her either.

Louise put down her phone. She could not believe it. She had been duped.

'Who was this gorgeous blonde?' she thought.

Louise never found out. That morning she packed her things and checked out. When Ken arrived home, he was not only surprised his wife was home earlier than planned but she practically tore his clothes off and they engaged in the best lovemaking they had had in several years.

Louise never spoke to her husband about her adventure and for all her enquiring she never discovered who her mysterious lover was. All she knew was that if they had never met, she was sure her love life would probably not be what it is today.

***

Somewhere along the south coast of England, the young wife of a wealthy businessman makes her way to the first tee of the golf course dragging her clubs. Then she hears a voice behind her.

"Hi, are you going on to the course?"

The young woman looks around to see a tall blonde and very beautiful woman in her forties also hauling a bag of clubs.

"May I join you?..."