All Comments on 'One Night Stand Ch. 09'

by Tara Cox

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
UncleGrahamUncleGrahamalmost 4 years ago
@Tara Cox

I am aware of the authors opinion, which if I am paraphrasing it correctly, amounts to 'fuck you readers, the author writes what the author writes'. And I agree with it - his stuff is free, so what is there to moan about.

However, some episodes of the 'four in one' saga are suffering from insufficient material, and reading each installment as it is published is now starting to confuse the hell out of me. That has got to cost the author points. Suddenly I can't dole out the usual fives, and even a four will reduce this author's average score.

So while you have your very ambitious head up your arse, just know what we think.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

loving it more

jra13jra13over 1 year ago

I've been trying to follow this, started out so strong, but I'm getting very confused. Why not just one book?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTara Cox@Tara Cox
UPDATE: If you are wondering what happened to me, I have not died. I left Lit. Please do NOT comment or complain about unfinished stories. Completed versions of many are available on my website to read for FREE. If you follow the links: http://taracoxwriter.com Twitter: @...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES