One Night Temptations

Story Info
One night with Gloria.
5.5k words
4.38
3.4k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author: I want to work my way up to writing a full book. I have written quite a few short stories I will be posting on here but I would love some input to be honest. I feel the many people that have read my work are biased. I want a true outside opinion. Hope you enjoy.

***

It's a Friday and we have been texting all day. Flirting back and forth talking about various things. It's your day off and you have been busy as always but find the time to make quirky comments to make me smile knowing how much I crave you. You being the brat you are, you love to tease me and love to make me jones for a piece of you. At roughly 5pm I ask you if you want to go get a drink with me tonight. You agree since we have yet to go out. After work I run home to shower and change into my purple shirt, a black pair of pants and let you know I'm on my way.

Before I leave the house you ask me if I have a hotel room tonight and I swiftly respond "I do now baby girl" me knowing why you asked me that I get goose bumps. I decided to go back inside and grab a few things before picking you up just incase. I text you to let you know when I will be there. "I'll be there to pick you up at 9:30" "OK Sir I will be ready" on my way to your place to pick you up I get a rush of old stories going through my head. I'm getting excited thinking about all of the things I have written about and all of the things I want to do to you. I pull up to your house right at 9:30 and before I can let you know I am there I see your front door open. At first I didn't think it was you but then the chances of someone else as beautiful as you coming out of your house are slim.

You proceed to walk towards my car as I open my door and climb out. I walk around the back of my car towards the passanger side door and open it. I have not gotten a good look at you yet, but as I open the door I look up and see you strutting towards me. Time slows down and for a moment seems to stop. I look at you from head to toe starting at your feet. Your wearing black heels that lace up around your calf. The smooth skin of your legs still shining from the lotion you put on. Your wearing your tight black lacy skirt. You know I absolutely adore that skirt and you put it on for me tonight. Followed by a lacy black top. Your hair is lightly curled and your carrying nothing but your wallet. As you get closer time catches up to itself. You come up to me and give me a hug and a kiss on the cheek. "You look stunning Gloria" you place your left leg into my car sitting down and sliding into the passenger seat. "Thank you Jake" I push the door closed lightly and jog around to the drivers side. I climb in and start the car.

I decide to take you to a bar downtown that I haven't been to in awhile. As we drive my eyes wonder to your legs and can't help but look. My hand finds its way to your thigh as I place it there gripping it softly but firmly. My palm resting on the top of your thigh my fingers wrapping around it slightly between your legs. You look at me and just smile as you place your hand on mine. Your fingers sliding between mine intertwined on your leg. We find a spot I park and walk around to open your door for you. I open the door and reach in offering you my left hand. You reach out and grab it as I help you out of the car. You stand up and adjust your skirt pulling it back down. I place my hand on the lower arch of your back and push you forward slightly giving me room to close the door.

As we walk towards the bar I take my right hand making a fist and place it on my lowest rib sticking my elbow out toward you. You place your wallet under your right arm and slip your other arm through mine wrapping it and placing your hand on my forearm as we walk. We get to the bar and get a drink. We stand at the bar talking. Our conversations ranged widely from memories of our past to how life is going for us now. Eventually those conversations lead to more naughty topics. This is the first time we have verbally mentioned anything in this context face to face. With the conversation getting more in debt I begin to blush.

Some of the things you are saying to me I have only dreamed to hear from you. "Sir I just want to purely submit to you and let go" I smile big "you know I would take care of you Gloria." As the night continues on we continue to drink. We both have a good buzz going but we don't get completely drunk. I take a look at my phone for the first time and notice it's midnight already. "Wow it's already 12" I say to you as you take a look at your phone to confirm. "So you said you have a hotel room right?" You ask as my heart skips a beat I respond "I have a room and much more in my car. The only thing I am missing is you" you look at me in shock "Well tonight I'm all yours"

I slam the rest of my drink and stand up. I walk around behind you brushing your hair to the left side of your neck. I place my hands on your hips bulging from sitting on the bar stool. I lean in close to your ear and whisper "I think its time to get out of here baby girl" as I kiss three times down your neck starting at your ear. Your right hand lifts and grabs the back of my neck as I kiss. You spin around on the stool placing both your hands on my shoulders. My hands grab your hips once again and lift you off of the stool setting you on the floor. I grab your hand as our fingers interlock and we walk back to the car.

We drive a couple miles down the road to where I have gotten the room for the night. I get out and open the trunk. Your still sitting in the seat curious if I'm going to come open your door again for you or not. I grab a black bag from the trunk and slam it shut. You jump as you hear the trunk slam, your nervous and not sure what to expect. I come open your door and once again help you out of the car. This time when I close the door I push you against the car pinning you between me and the car. I place my hand around the back of your neck pulling your head towards me and move in for a kiss. We kiss letting our tongues lightly explore each others lips and touch before returning to our mouths.

"By the time we leave this hotel I want the front desk to know my name" you look at me with this evil grin, your about to make a bratty comment. "You want them to call you Sir?" I reach up placing my hand around your throat. I grip it and in a deep tone I say "Sir is for obedience. My name is for pleasure. Know when to use them" you right leg lifts off the ground slightly I can feel your knee against my thigh. "Yes sir" you respond while biting your lip.

We proceed into the hotel and up to the room. While in the elevator I'm leaning against the wall you standing in front of me. My arm wrapped around you with my hand gripping your ass your lips pressed against mine. As we hear the bell on the elevator alerting us we are on our floor I let you go. You turn around and proceed to walk out of the elevator as I reach and give your ass a gentle playful smack. You exit the elevator and stop unsure where we are going. I step out and grab your hand to lead the way. We go down the hallway and arrive at the hotel room door.

Before I unlock the door I turn to you "when we go in here I want you to go to the bathroom and get yourself cleaned up. Stay dressed but get the makeup off and put your hair down. Understood?" "Yes sir" I open the door and hold it for you as you enter the suite I have gotten us for the night. I flip on the lights and set the bag down on the bed. You set your wallet down on the table as you look around and wonder into the bathroom. You go in and close the door behind you. While in the bathroom I get the room ready.

When you come out of the bathroom you stop and look around the room noticing it's not as bright with the lights off. There are candles lit and laid out around the room giving off a soft light but enough light to see everything. I am sitting in the chair looking at my phone when you come out. I lift my head from the glow of my phone and see you standing there looking around the room. Your looking at the stuff laid out on the bed. Listening to the soft music in the background setting the mood. The blanket is on the floor in the corner folded neatly only one pillow left in the center of the mattress.

Laid out on the bed you can see some things I have brought. You see some rope coiled up on the bed. 2 sets of handcuffs, a vibrator, a butt plug, a heart shaped paddle and the purple collar with a metal chain and a purple handle. You can see the red ropes draped under the mattress. Two ends coming out of the top of the bed and two more coming out of the bottom. Your still standing in the door way of the bathroom as I stand and move to the center of the room. "Come here Gloria" you nervously move to meet me in the middle of the room not saying anything you walk up to me with your arms crossed staring at the floor.

You standing in front of me I grab under your chin and lift your head. I give you a soft sensual kiss on the lips only pulling inches away from your face "Relax baby girl I got you. Your mine for tonight and I'm going to take care of you" as I speak your arms uncross and move to my arms. Your fingers wrap around my arm as you hold them tight. "I trust you Jake" as you are in the middle of your sentence my hands swiftly move to your ass and with an incredible upward force I lift you off your feet. Your legs instinctively wrap around me as I kiss you while I walk towards the couch on the other side of the room and slowly set you down.

I kneel down on a single knee reaching for your right leg. I place it on my other knee not on the floor as my left hand starts on the outside of your thigh slowly gliding down your leg to the ties holding your heels on. I undo the ties and slip your heel off of your foot slowly. I reach for the other foot place it on my knee and do the same. Starting at your thigh running my fingers to take off your other heel. I then set your feet back on the floor and walk over to the bed. I sit down next to all of the toys that are laid out and ask you to come to me. You stand up and eagerly walk towards me. I can tell the nervousness is gone.

You stand in front of me as I wrap my arms around your waist. I pull you in close my head rests on your chest your hands reach up to run your fingers through my hair. While my arms are wrapped around you I find the zipper to your skirt and begin to slowly push the zipper down. After the zipper crosses over your hips the skirt falls and hits the floor. I reach down with my left hand grabbing your leg by the back of the knee and lifting it as I move the skirt out of the way using my foot. I then reach for your right leg lifting it allowing me to kick your skirt out of the way. I place my hands on your hips and twist them causing you to turn around.

"Let's get you out of this shirt baby girl" you grab your hair twisting it and pulling it over your right shoulder to prevent it from getting caught in the zipper. While unzipping it I see more and more of your soft skin showing from your back. The zipper reaches the bottom as I kiss the center of your back between your shoulder blades. My hands move to your shoulders so I can push the shirt forward. You reach your arms out infront of you allowing it to fall to the floor. Once it hits the floor you whip around to face me once again. I push you two steps back wanting to get a good look at you standing in front of me. Your standing there looking beautiful as always but there is something about your nudity your vulnerability in that moment of my admiration that is driving me wild.

You are standing in front of me wearing a pink lacy bra and the pink panties to match. I stand up in front of you and firmly say "take it off" hinting towards my shirt. My hands are once again on your hips where I feel they belong, you reach up and begin to unbutton my shirt starting at the top working your way down through the buttons. You reach for my collar and push it back. You pull my shirt down and off my arms. You reach and grab my undershirt and lift it over my head as I lift my arms above my head. "Now the pants" you reach for my belt loosening it and removing it from the belt loops on my pants. Before you can drop it I tell you to hand it to me.

I fold the belt in half and reach around behind you. I raise my hand and bring the belt down across your ass while your attempting to unbutton my pants causing you to jump and let out a moan. I drop the belt to the floor and lean back as you unbutton and unzip the top of my pants. My pants hit the floor allowing me to step out of them. I stand back up placing my arms around you. Kissing you sensually you feel my hands locating the clasp to your bra. I unclasp it and slide it off your arms. I continue to kiss across your cheek to your ear. Down your neck from your ear continuing down your chest between your breasts. I hook one finger onto each side of your panties pushing them down as I continue to kiss down your body. I reach the top of your hip and stop kissing.

I grab one of your ankles lifting it from your panties then the other and toss your panties across the room. I reach for your wrist and grab the hair tie on your wrist and remove it. "Turn around baby girl" you do as I become fixated on that incredible ass of yours now in front of me. I reach for your hair bringing it all together and braiding it only three or four times just enough to hold it together. I then wrap the hairtie around it making sure its tight and won't come off. I place my hands on your as one cheek in each hand giving me a handful as I squeeze them. The feeling of your ass in my hands is incredible.

I reach for the blindfold laid on the bed and stand in front of you, I place the elastic bands over your head but before I pull it over your eyes I get close to your ear and ask one more time "Do you trust me Gloria?" You nod. "I can't hear you"

"Yes sir I trust you" I pull the blindfold down over your eyes so you are unable to see.

"I want you to take 3 steps forward" I reach for the rope as you step forward. I approach you with the soft white rope in my hands. "I'm going to wrap this rope around your chest a few times creating a chest harness okay?"

No longer able to see I walk you through what I'm doing to leave your imagination to what is happening around you. I fold the rope in half in the center and wrap it around you just below your breasts synching it tight in the center of your back ensuring its not too secure. I then wrap it around you once more this time over the top of your breasts again synching it in the center of your back. "I'm going to bring this up over your shoulders baby girl" as I step in front of you bringing the rope over your right shoulder you get this chills and your body shakes.

"Are you alright?" I ask, you respond with a smile "I'm great" I bring the rope between your breasts and under the first rope. As I take the rope back up your chest I wrap it around itself causing a tight vine that rests in the middle of your ribs and up over your left shoulder and back one last time to the center of your back where I tie it off. I grab another length of white rope from the bed. "I'm going to be wrapping this rope around your legs one at a time. I'm going to kneel infront of you I want you to place your leg on mine but I want you to keep you leg straight. Do you understand?" "I understand sir."

I kneel infront of you grabbing your left leg. I start roughly mid way up your thigh and begin to wrap this rope around your leg using a column tie all the way down. Tight enough to put pressure on your legs but loose enough that you can still bend them. I then reach for your right leg proceeding to do the same thing. I set your foot back down and return to my feet. I grab the center of the chest harness and pull you across the room to the bed.

I walk around behind you pushing you forward. Your body bending at the hips your ass in the air fully exposed. I reach for the heart shaped paddle on the bed and begin to touch you with it. You feel the paddle touch the back of your neck and move down your back going from side to side. It moves over your ass and again from side to side touching both cheeks. "Are you going to be a good girl for me?" I ask. You don't respond so I lift the paddle from your ass and bring it down on your left cheek leaving a red mark in the perfect shape of the heart on the end. "Did you hear me? Are you going to be a good girl?" You let out a moaning "I'll be a good girl" I lift the paddle again.

I notice you grip the sheets with both arms extended in front of you. I pring the paddle down on your right cheek, again leaving the perfect heart shaped red mark behind. "Good girl, now are you going to cum for me?" You don't answer immediately so I lift the paddle again as you know what's coming you jump and shout "over and over until your finished" this time I don't smack your ass with it since you have braced yourself instead I bring it back down slowly and rub it over the red spots on your ass soothing the pain it had caused. I toss the paddle onto the couch across the room and bend down to kiss both red marks pressing my lips against them. I stand behind you gripping your hips and pull you towards me. You can feel how hard I am with it pressing against you. I grab the harness pulling you upright. I turn you around to face me. A light tug on the harness once more to signal you downward. "Down on your knees" you drop to the floor crossing your ankles underneath you and placing your hands on your knees and waiting.

"Pull them down" you reach for my boxers blindly. Feeling your way up from my thighs your hand grabs my cock through my boxers as you search for the top of them. You reach the top of my boxers and begin to pull them down. As my boxers cross the tip of my hard cock if let's it loose springing up and smacking you in the cheek unexpectedly. You reach up and grab it with you hand. My boxers at my ankles you begin to explore what you can't see. Your left hand moving underneath to cup my balls. Your right hand firmly gripping my shaft your thumb on the underside of it lightly rubbing the underside of the tip. Precum coming from it you can feel the wetness on it. Your tongue shoots from your mouth and you lean in to lick it up and taste it. I pull away.

"Ahah not yet. Hands back on your knees." You shocked and not sure why I stopped you "I just wanted to taste it sir" you respond as your hands move back to your knees. "Not yet, tip your head back" I grab the base of my cock with my right hand and grab your ponytail with my left hand. I take the tip and rub it against your lips. I use it to pull your bottom lip down. Pulling your lip down causes you to open your mouth. Your jaw drops down opening your mouth inviting me in. Your tongue comes out of your mouth pulling my dick into it. Inviting me to push into your warm mouth. I slowly push in across your tongue until I feel your tongue touch my balls. My dick pushing into your throat. As I pull out I tell you to show me what you can do.

You reach up and grab it swirling your tongue around the tip before taking every inch into your mouth again. My head shoots back. I can tell you are good at what you do because at this moment you have pushed me into a euphoria of feeling. Enjoying every second of your mouth and the way your feel with your lips around me I want more. All you hear from my mouth is "STOP" you immediately stop and sit back to catch your breath. "Give me your hands" you reach up with your hands placing them in mine as I lift you back to your feet. I reach for the collar placing it around your neck and tightening it down. You smile at the feeling of the leather on your neck and the gentle cold of the chain touching your body. I take the chain bunching up the end of it. I grab your right hand and place the chain in it having you hold it for a moment so it doesn't swing around.

12