One Night Temptations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I push you back onto the bed so you land on your back. "Scoot up and place your head on the pillow " I firmly demand. I reach for the cuffs off to the side and open them. The sound of the velcro gets your heart racing. I place one on each of your ankles and one on each of your wrists. I grab the red rope above you and secure it to your wrists. I tighten it down so your arms are stretched above your head. I then grab the ropes at the bottom of the mattress and secure them to your ankles securing them to restrict your movement. I reach over and grab the butt plug. I lube the tip of it as I warn you. "I'm putting this little plug into your ass" I rest the tip of the plug against your asshole as you squirm slightly. I apply pressure as your back arches and your head tips back. I push a little harder as it slides into you.

You let out a loud moan, pleasurable with the slight sound of pain. I lean in and kiss you moving back slightly ensuring our lips are still touching when I say "Good Girl!! You took that so well" you feel my lips move with the words. I reach over and grab the vibrator I brought with me. I turn it on. You jump at the sound not sure of the noise. I bring it up and begin to circle your nipples. The vibration causing them to firm up as you begin to moan. I move from one nipple to the other making sure they are both solid before moving between them and running the vibrator down your body across your stomach moving to your left hip and back to the right. The vibration is giving you goosebumps. I return to the center and move down the vibrator sliding over your clit your back arches and your hips thrust upwards. I run the vibrator between your pussy lip and your thigh. Teasing you with the vibrations between your thighs.

I move back to the top and slide it between your lips all the way down. I hear the vibrator bounce off the butt plug inserted in your ass as I move back up again. The vibrator never penetrates but you get closer and closer to cumming. You can't seem to keep still. I move down laying on my stomach. I move the vibrator to your clit giving myself room to lean in and taste you. My tongue starts on the vibrator and moves down to your pussy. I reach the bottom and push my tongue into you. I continue to lick you as you get closer and closer. The taste of you on my lips as I drink every drop.

The vibrations and my tongue touching you pushes you over the edge. Your back arch then pushes down to the bed allowing to bury my face into you. Your cum so sweet and the twitching of your body makes me not want to stop. Should I make you cum again? Not yet.

I remove the ropes from the cuffs holding you to the bed. I tell you to roll over and put your ass in the air. You do as your told and I take the cuff around your left wrist and secure it to the one around you right ankle. I secure the left in the same way. Leaving your ass high in the air for me the view of the glass butt plug with the flower head sitting above your dripping pussy, swollen, red and craving for more. I climb onto the bed on my knees. My right hand lifts into the air and comes down one your left ass cheek. You jump but unable to move due to how your restrained you let out a sweet soft scream. I reach for the flower design on the end of the butt blue and grab it. I pull and push on it lightly ensuring I don't pull it all the way out. You begin to moan louder and louder at the feeling. I move closer to you. I lift my cock from between my legs letting it go and land in your ass crack I slowly lean back letting it slide between your ass cheeks. I push it down between your thighs and let it rest between your pussy lips.

Your hips begin to move slightly as much as the cuffs will let you so the tip rubs against your clit. I place my hands on your hips and pull back. You feel my dick sliding between your lips as the tip reaches your pussy.

I reach for the leash your still wearing and grip it tight in my right hand wrapping it around my palm a few times to create slight tension. I push into you slowely pulling on the leash at the same time causing you to push back towards me. You feel my head stretching you as it crosses over and you let out a moan. "Oh fuck" is all you can say as I pull on your hip with my left hand and the leash with my right still slowely sliding inside of you inch by inch until I bottom out inside of you. My balls pressed against you. I give you a little shake of my hips back and you let out a groan. I continue to slide in and out of you with every thrust you moan in sequence with it. The sound of your moan getting stronger tells me your getting close again. While I continue to thrust my hands reach down to your ankles disconnecting your wrists from your ankles. Your hands shoot up above your head and grip the sheets again.

With one swift move I flip you to your back. I grab you by your thighs and pull you towards me. Your ankles lift and rest on the back of my hips as I lean in to kiss you. I insert myself into you, you feeling the thrusts of my hips with your ankles. I sit up with my back straight. Your legs still wrapped half around me I fuck you while my right hand moves to your clit and begins to swirl it while I slide in and out if you. Your moans get louder and louder. Your hand reaches up to cover your mouth I lean in grab your wrists and push them above your head holding them there "no baby girl I want to hear you cum for me. I want the room next door to hear you say my name" your moans almost drounding out the sound of my voice. "Yes sir" You get closer and closer as your hips thrust with mine "Oh fuck Jake don't stop"

I continue rubbing your clit as you cum all over me. I lean forward you still cumming I place my hand under the back of your neck lifting it up and pulling you towards me I continue to fuck you. You still cumming I get closer and closer "God damn baby girl I'm going to cum." I pull myself from you as I hit the edge.

I lean down and tell you "I want you to ride me. Make me cum and work for it" I lay down on the bed you remove the blindfold and you climb on top of me facing the other direction. You lean forward giving me the perfect view as you reach between your legs and grab my hard cock. You rub it over your clit and between your lips a few times before guiding it into your pussy. I watch as you slowely lower yourself down onto it. Every inch disappearing inside of you. You riding me as I watch your ass bounce up and down on me. The view of me going into you is incredible and so hard for me to hold back. You then sit up and rotate.

My cock never leaving your pussy you are now facing me. You keep riding me, you lean in and begin to kiss me. My hand grabbing the back of your neck holding you tight as I get closet. "Gloria I'm going to cum." You don't stop you keep riding "oh God damn!" I let out in a deep voice as you sit straight up holding me deep inside of you as I cum. "Cum for me sir. I want all of it" your hips still grinding back and forth you feel me cock pulsing and emptying itself into you. "Was it all that you hoped it would be?" You ask in a nervous tone hoping I would say yes "Gloria that was absolutely amazing, and if you think I'm done with you give me five minutes cause I want more." You just look at me and smile knowing I'm going to send you home completely full of me and its going to be something you won't forget.

12