One Night with Daddy and Our Girl

Story Info
Our sweet submissive girl.
1.7k words
3.96
9.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With Daddy I have found new sides of my kinkiness, I found out how I would love to dominate girls under His protection and guidance. We wanted to find us perfect sub and when we finally did, we found this sexy girl who has eagerness to give what we want, eagerness to please and to be used. Never was she been touched or even kissed by a woman. This is a story one of our first nights together...

Daddy is sitting on my red chair, wearing only jeans. I'm sitting on the armrest. Daddy put remote controlled egg inside me when we slowly kissed. He whispers in my ear, "It's time, Babygirl."

My heart beats faster when I stand up and start to walk to my bedroom. Sweetest sight greets me, Our Girl is blindfolded and tied up spread eagle on my bed, naked and vulnerable. When I get closer to bed, she starts to slowly move against ropes. I know she wants to talk, but she knows that I'm not allowing her to speak. Moaning and screaming is only acceptable and she knows that we're going to make her do so.

I get on top of her, my knees both sides of her hips, softly starting to sit on her, our pussies almost touching. I start to run my fingers up and down her tummy, listening her breathing go heavier, her nipples start to get harder without me even touching them. Oh, how I would love to kiss and lick them, but Daddy's waiting. I whisper that to Our Girls ear and kiss her slowly. Such a sweet kiss it is, soft lips moving against mine, my tongue tasting hers. So sweet, but I have to stop. I take off her blindfold and I smile to her, "Sweetie, you are going to please Daddy and me tonight."

I take off the ropes and tell her to sit edge of the bed. I brush her hair and tie them up to ponytail. I kiss her neck and put leather collar on and whisper to her, "You are so sexy and beautiful, you are ours. Do as you are told," I click leash on the collar and tell her to go on all fours and follow me.

When Daddy sees us coming, He smiles. He points floor in front of Him where we should go. I order Our Girl to go on her knees and I take the leash off. He snaps His fingers and I kneel behind Our Girl. My breast almost touches her back. Daddy walks around us, watching, smiling and enjoying the view. He stops front of Our Girl and nod to me.

I whisper to her, "Open Daddy's jeans, sweetie, and take them off." She obeys immediately. Her eyes go wide when she uncovers Daddy's hard cock and we can hear her breathing go faster. "Do you like what you see?" I ask her. She nods fast and eager. I grab her ponytail and pull her head back so I can see her eyes and tell her, "You are going to get it, if you are a good girl."

Still holding her hair I grab her breast, little whimper goes straight to my mouth when I start to kiss her, making her mouth wet for Daddy. I stop and let go of her hair and start to kiss her shoulder and neck while my both hands are playing with her breasts. Little moans start to come out of Our Girls mouth. Her nipples get hard. So sexy how sensitive they are.

I bite her shoulder and start to pinch her nipples. Daddy takes step closer to us. He puts His hand on Our Girls head and says, "Taste Daddy's cock, Kitten, show how much you want it."

She opens her mouth and her pretty pink tongue comes out. She starts to lick up and down that hard shaft up and down. Daddy's grip on her head tightens and He groans, "Good girl, now take it all in." She opens her mouth wide and Daddy pushes it all in.

"Such a good girl you are. You give us so much pleasure," I whisper to her ear when Daddy starts to push His cock faster in. Tears runs down her face when cock hits deep in her throat. I kiss her cheeks catching every drop.

I look Daddy's face and He smiles at me and mouthing words," I love you Babygirl." I smile back at Him. He pulls out of Our Girls mouth and grabs my head and pushes that wet hard cock in fast and hard. I can taste her mouth on it. He fucks my mouth until my eyes water. When He pulls out, He sits down and order Our Girl go down all fours. He remotely puts my vibrating egg on, that is sign to me to put on strap-on dildo.

I go behind her and spread her legs wider and push her chest on the floor, kiss her spine all the way from neck to her hips. "Fuck her. Make her ready for me," Daddy orders. I touch her pussy, she is soaking wet already. I put two fingers in her and touch her clit with other hand. She starts to moan little. He makes my vibration stronger and I start to shake from pleasure. "Put it in now and fuck her, Babygirl, I don't like to repeat myself, you know what happens if you don't obey," Daddy commands sternly

I put dildos head inside her, then holding her hips I push it all in. She screams with pleasure. "Good girls, you make Daddy proud," He tells us gently. Smiling I look into Daddy's eyes when I start to fuck her. Every push vibrations feel stronger in my pussy. I start to fuck her faster, pulling her up by her ponytail. I spank her ass with the other hand. She starts to moan louder. Daddy watches us while stroking His hard cock. Oh, what pleasure it is to see Daddy so happy.

He slowly lifts His finger and bends it. I push Our Girl closer while dildo is still inside her. Daddy grabs her ponytail and kisses her. "Open wide!" He commands her and pushes his cock inside her mouth. We fill all of her. I slap her ass and start to fuck her again. Daddy fucks her mouth. All you can hear is noises of pleasure. "Stop," Daddy says suddenly and pulls out her mouth, I pull out of her pussy. I take strap on off and kneel next to Our Girl.

He makes us kneel opposite to each other and hold our hands together. He ties our hands together, my left one to her right and my right to her left. "Now kiss," Daddy orders, we start to kiss tenderly, her tongue tasting mine, my lips softly moving against hers. Our breasts touching, our nipples brushing against each other. I can feel my wetness dripping on my thigs while vibrations make my pussy tighten.

Daddy lays His hands on our heads and pull as apart so far that He can push His cock between our mouths. "Open your mouths and lick it," He says. "I want to feel both of you on it, my sluts. You want this don't you? Horny girls." We start to lick and suck His hard shaft, my tongue touches hers occasionally. Daddy starts to growl and move faster between us. His enjoyment feel so good.

When He had enough, He makes us go lay down on the floor Our Girl on top of me. Her breasts squeezes mine, her pussy touches mine. Daddy opens our legs as wide we can get them. He puts my egg to the strongest vibe, I start to moan. Pressure of Our Girls weight on my pussy make every vibration feel ten times stronger.

I want to beg to have orgasm, Our Girl smiles and kisses me and takes my moans inside her mouth. I can feel her juices drip on my pussy and I start to push my hips against hers. "Babygirl, you can't cum yet. I won't allow it. You both cum when I want to," Daddy's teasing voice tells me.

Daddy smiles and come between our legs, touching Himself. "Babygirl, I'm going to fuck Our Girl. I'm going to make her cum first. You cum same time with me. If you don't I'm going to spank you and cane you so hard that you can't sit for a week. Is that clear?" He asks with serious face.

"Yes Daddy," I say and start to shake. I'm trying to hold my orgasm away. Our Girl starts to move from anticipation. I know how much she wants to beg, but she can't say a word.

Daddy touches my pussy head of His cock. "Babygirl, I take your wetness inside her," He says same time as He grabs her ponytail pulling her head back. I start to kiss and lick her neck. She screams and moans when Daddy pushes His cock inside her. Every push He makes pressure on my pussy stronger. I can hear His hands spanking her ass, she screams and moans, pushing her hips against Daddy and then mine.

He lets go of her hair and I put my arms around her, so now her arms are behind her back. So helpless, so ours. I kiss her and take all of Her moans inside me. Daddy starts to push harder, faster. "Cum Kitty, cum for us," Daddy orders. She starts to shake and scream. "Good girl, now Daddy's gonna cum inside you and Babygirl. You are going to cum with me."

Daddy fucks Our Girl faster and stronger, He spanks her ass hard at the same pace. She keeps kissing me and I can feel pressure building in my pussy, tears run down my face. "Now Babygirl!" Daddy yells. My pussy start to squeeze around the egg, my hips pushes Our Girls. Daddy growls when He fills her pussy with His juices. I scream, I just keep cumming.

When Daddy pulls out I can feel those juices drip on my pussy. Daddy shuts down vibrations and pull the toy out. He unties our hands and comes to the floor with us, between us. He strokes our heads, He kisses our cheeks and hold us tight and whispers, "You made Daddy so happy. I'm proud of you girls."

We look at Daddy and say same time with smile on our faces say, "Thank you Daddy!"