Earning those stripes

Story Info
A naughty wife, tells her husband all about her new boss.
2.9k words
3.86
65.6k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JOHNKEY2222
JOHNKEY2222
122 Followers

I just found out old Bill Brown is mad about my sexy young wife Brianna. Well that's what she's telling me and she has my swollen manhood nestled in her soft warm hand, as she slowly strokes it. So it's just a lovely little tease but it's making my todger tingle like crazy.

It's a good tale too, Bill Brown is a handsome older man, think of Christopher Lee in his prime. Bill has that imposing presence too, he used to be a headmaster at a local grammar school. I've felt like a naughty schoolboy every time I've spoken to him in our village and he's stared at me with his piercing blue eyes.

He is however a real gentleman, my poor wife Brianna lost her job recently and as soon as he found out, he offered her a couple of days a week cleaning his house, now that his wife has passed away, good pay too and she eagerly accepted.

Brianna just came back from her first day's work at Bill's house and was buzzing as she came bursting into my study.

She had that seductive look on her face too. That look she'd sometimes give me, as we were shown to our table at a nice fancy restaurant and she'd whisper in my ear, that she'd no panties on. God I love that.

What power women have over men, just a soft little whisper and a big strong man like me is reduced to a quivering jelly, well, almost all of me.

"How was your first day?" I asked...

But before she answered, she unzipped my trousers and whipped my cock out...

"Old Bill Brown likes me," she teased, as she rubbed my swelling joy stick.

"He said I was a pretty little thing, with a nice firm bottom," giggled Brianna taunting me.

"Oh hubby, I thought you'd be annoyed that a stranger was eyeing up your sexy wife but just look how big and hard your lovely tool is."

It was true, my naughty wife had given me a nice big stiffy already and my beautiful wife Brianna is just what the doctor ordered to relieve a severe case of swollen todger.

"You won't mind then that he pinched my bottom too, my 'nice firm bottom.' Oh yes that made your cock jump in my hand Sean, thinking about a stranger pinching my bottom."

As Brianna tantalisingly continued to stroke my swollen love pole she told me more...

"At first I was red faced with embarrassment and angry too Sean...but he's really just a lonely old man and kind of cute too, his eyes are strikingly blue and twinkling with intelligence. I started to get this lovely tingly feeling when I realised I liked old Bill seeing my 'nice firm bottom.' I found myself deliberately bending over to clean something, every time I knew he was looking."

"You like that don't you hubby, your beautiful big thick cock is rock hard now thinking of your naughty wife bending over to tease Bill Brown. I made my bottom wiggle for him too, as I wiped his coffee table, just the way you like me to. You like it when I wiggle my bottom for you, don't you?"

"Yes..." I whimpered, with Brianna's steamy story making the hairs on the back of my neck stand on end...and that's not all.

"You like it that I wiggled my bottom for a stranger, don't you?"

"Yes..." I gasped, shocked that I was admitting it. Brianna had caught me with my todger in the cookie jar and I just couldn't deny it, I was overwhelmed with excitement and pure animalistic arousal.

"That's when he slapped my bottom hubby, he spanked my bottom hard, with his open hand, right across both cheeks."

"Oh Sean I thought you'd be furious that he'd smacked my bottom, but your dick is positively throbbing in my hand."

It was too, that's the problem with my fickle dickle, it's like Pinocchio's nose, the more I tried to be angry and flustered that Bill had slapped my wife's booty, the more my todger grew in Brianna's hand.

"You really are a naughty little wifey aren't you," Bill had said "imagine wiggling your married bottom in front of an old man like me. What would your husband Sean say about that, I bet he'd take a cane to your bare arse for it."

"He must have known from the shocked look on my face, that you'd never lay a hand on me Sean..."

"I still have the cane from my headmaster days you know." Warned Bill, menacingly. "It's a long time since anyone felt the sting of my whippy cane but perhaps a good lick on your naughty married bottom is in order?"

"Just look at your cock Sean, swelling and squirming in my hand at the idea of old headmaster Bill Brown caning your wife's poor married bottom..." she teased.

She had me there, I didn't know where this was going but my swollen fun pole was loving it. Who needs a lie detector test when my dumb dick will give the game away every time.

"Oh no Bill, I pleaded..." said Brianna.

"Come on Brianna, my wife's dead and you've been teasing me mercilessly, with your lovely feminine charms..." admonished Bill.

"I bet you're curious to know what it feels like to be caned Brianna, just a light tap on your trousered bottom and you won't feel so bad about teasing an old pensioner," urged Bill.

The more she told me the faster she stroked my cock and the more I wanted to hear. No anger or thoughts of jealousy and betrayal, my well stroked dick was pulsating with pleasure and begging for more.

"I did feel a bit guilty Sean," admitted Brianna, "I definitely had been teasing him. It just felt so good and wonderfully naughty and totally harmless I thought. But perhaps I should be punished for teasing a lonely old man...and I don't know why but I really was curious to know what it would feel like to be caned on my bottom."

"I was in a daze as he led me into his study. I felt butterflies fluttering in my stomach and my pussy was tingling when he told me to 'bend over' his big leather topped desk..." continued Brianna.

The thought of my lovely wife being told to bend over by a stranger as he prepared to cane her bottom was unbearably arousing.

"I felt so embarrassed," said Brianna breathlessly, "me, a grown married woman, bent over his desk, with my bottom in the air for a stroke of the cane from an old man. I was shaking like a leaf, with my heart thumping hard in my chest. Though I have to confess hubby I have never felt so stimulated, so deliriously aroused, at the total control Bill had over me."

"Oh God, oh God I thought," continued Brianna, "what will it feel like to be caned? With my bottom so horribly exposed, I heard a terrifying 'swish, swish, swish' as Bill caned the air. I wriggled my hips uneasily at the thought of what Bill's awful swishy cane could do to my poor bottom. I bet he was loving it hubby, having your wife bent over his desk, with her bottom out for a caning."

"Then tap, tap, tap with his cane on my quivering bottom, my bum was really tingling now Sean, oh God what have I let myself in for. Oh dear lord he's going to cane me, he's actually going to cane me, it was terrifying hubby. I was frozen in place as I heard the awful 'swish crack,' as Bill landed his whippy cane on my tender bottom."

"At first just a hard thud on my bum cheeks that pushed me forward against the desk. Then a terrible stinging surge across my caned bottom, like a squirt of fire, burning through my trousers."

"Bill caned your wife Sean," said Brianna raising her voice, "he stroked your wife's bent over bottom with his headmaster's cane."

Brianna was giving my fully erect todger a really good stroking now. She knew I was delirious with arousal from her sexy story and with my swollen cock straining at the leash, she continued...

"That's what happens to naughty young Wives who wiggle their bottoms, they get the cane..." said Bill forcefully.

"At least that's over and done with I thought hubby. I have to admit, now that it was, the stinging was spreading through my bottom and turning into a rather pleasant tingly sensation. As I lay panting across Bill's desk it felt good that I'd been punished for being a naughty wife and I vowed to tell you all about it Sean. You don't need to be angry with me, the headmaster has caned your wife for her bad behaviour."

My lovely little sex kitten had been teasing me mercilessly, making my poor cock swell and squirm like a toad for her. But I definitely didn't want the story to end, with my achingly aroused todger still nodding his head for more. My wonderful wife must have sensed this as she continued...

"I was shocked and horrified Sean when I felt Bill yank my pants down. His bony old hands pulled at the elastic waistband of my trousers and before I knew it, he'd whipped them right down around my ankles, as I was bent over recovering from that stinging cane stroke."

"Oh dear God Sean, Bill peeled your wife's trousers down, there I was sprawled across a stranger's desk with my pants lowered. Oh no I realised, I'm wearing those tiny little pink panties too, the ones you like Sean."

I knew the ones she meant, they are a lovely little pair of todger throbbingly sexy panties. Pretty and pink and way too small for my wife's lovely full shapely bottom. Those cute little panties on Brianna's beautiful bouncy bare bubble bottom really were a tasty feast of eye candy of the finest confectionery. A lovely little heart shaped present, tied with a sexy pink ribbon.

"I bet old Bill was loving it Sean, having your young wife bent over his desk with her bottom ready to pop right out of her skimpy pink panties. I knew they were bunched up between my bare bum cheeks too, from all the bending and cleaning and naughty bottom wiggling I'd been doing."

"I tried to get up hubby, honestly" said Brianna breathlessly, "but Bill had his hand on my back and I just couldn't move. Then the heart stopping sensation of Bill's awesome cane tap, tap, tapping on my scanty pantied bottom. Quickly followed by a savage 'swish crack' and another stinger landed on my unprotected bottom."

"My bum was burning now Sean, oh dear God, the combination of those two good cane strokes, had my cheeks blazing. I'm ashamed to say Sean, I positively welcomed the feel of his cold hands, gently rubbing my well caned booty."

"Oh yes you really like that don't you hubby, you like thinking about Bill's gnarly old hands rubbing your wife's bottom through her tiny pink panties, don't you?"

"Oh God yes..." I groaned unashamedly now, as my long hard shaft pulsated with pleasure to her agonisingly arousing words and touch.

"Then you'll love hearing how I felt Bill's hand inside my panties. Yes that's right, Bill Brown slipped his wrinkly old hand inside my knickers and started fondling my bare married bottom."

"And it just felt so good hubby, I didn't even try to stop him," continued Brianna, blushing pink. "First those awful stinging strokes from his nasty cane and then his lovely old hand tenderly caressing my poor throbbing bare bottom."

I didn't know why but the thought of Bill's gnarly old hands touching my young wife's lovely firm round creamy bare bottom, was driving my hideously engorged todger into a frenzy.

'Then down they came..." said Brianna

"Wh...what..." I stammered...

"He whipped my panties right down Sean and bared my bottom." exclaimed Brianna, wide eyed...

"He just pulled my knickers all the way down until they nestled around my ankles. My bum was completely bare for him now Sean and I was so ashamed I couldn't even get up." Brianna said guiltily as she blushed bright red.

"I just didn't want Bill to see my bare pussy, I was too embarrassed in case he saw I was soaking wet and glistening with arousal..."

In my mind's eye, I bet old Bill really was getting a hell of a good eyeful of Brianna's sweet little pussy lips, peeking out so teasingly pleasingly from below her lovely bare bottom, all moist and juicy for him. I've always loved the thrill of seeing my wife's honey pot, her pretty pink pussy peering out from behind, freshly juiced, swollen plump and looking so cute as it gently quivers with excitement...

"Panties down," I groaned, "he bared your bottom...oh my God...I bet old Bill loved that, seeing you bent over with your beautiful booty freshly bared for his viewing pleasure."

"He absolutely loved it hubby..."

"Oh my word that's a splendid bare bottom." Bill said and he groaned out loud as he added, "that naughty bare botty really does need taming, let's make it six of the bare bottomed best..."

"Oh God no Bill, I begged and I stamped my feet in fury as he unleashed a third scorching stroke that cracked across my completely bare bottom."

"My blistered booty was roasting now Sean. I clung to his desk with my knuckles white and pressed down hard against the cool leather top. I wriggled my hips to ease the stinging and braced myself for more. I gasped out loud with relief, as I felt his hands gently caressing my bare bottom. Oh God Sean what a reprieve to feel his ice cold palms gently rubbing my burning bum instead of his horrible stinging cane."

"Three more strokes to come young lady...said Bill sternly and I squealed and stamped my feet in frustration, it was just so unfair Sean. Kicking my legs in anger at this horrible injustice only made my pants and panties fly off completely and now I was totally naked from the waist down."

"The forth stroke arrived with a terrifying 'thwack' and licked and nibbled at my bare buttocks, as the resounding 'crack' echoed around the room."

"Old Bill let out a long throaty groan as he unleashed two straight stingers in quick succession, 'swish crack, swish crack' and my booty was toast hubby. Oh dear God Sean, my blistered butties were on fire."

"I sighed with relief and sprawled across his desk, spent and panting. It was so embarrassing to be splayed over his desk with my well caned bottom still entirely bare Sean, but I just didn't care anymore."

"I'd wondered what it would feel like to be caned hubby and boy did I find out. Though lying there with my bottom throbbing, I actually felt a sense of pride, a real feeling of achievement. I'd taken six strokes of the cane with barely a squeal from me and only a minor foot stamping tantrum."

"For some reason I felt a bond with old Bill too. We'd been through this incredibly intimate and personal experience together. Privately we'd endured the horror and humiliation of my bottom being bared for a caning, and I realised we'd shared something special between us."

"I knew instinctively that Bill felt the same way as he began stroking my bottom affectionately. I was so relieved that the awful blistering cane strokes were over and Bill was determined to rub my sore cheeks all better that I pushed my bottom right up to welcome his soothing caress..."

"...And funny thing too Sean, I never noticed this before but one of old Bill's thumbs must be much bigger than the other. I could feel his big bony thumb rubbing vigorously at my poor caned bottom, as he desperately tried to relieve the nasty stinging and it just felt soooo good Sean."

My Johnny come early was threatening to explode with the excitement of my wife's hot little story and her expert todger stroking...

"I want to see what old Bill saw..." I pleaded...

My naughty wife giggled delightfully as she stood up and bent right over the desk in my study and what an enticing sight it was too. Bill really would have enjoyed seeing Brianna bent over his desk with her drum tight leggings showing off all of that lovely curvy bubble bottom goodness of her delectable peach.

It was just a hot little erotic tale that my lovely wife told me, to give her lucky husband a sexy thrill. But still I was incredibly excited as I peeled Brianna's leggings down, dying to give my swollen hard todger a good milking, all over her beautiful bare bottom.

But so disappointed to see Brianna's panties weren't sexy at all, grey and way too big for her, so that they covered all of her shapely bottom and then some...

"I thought you had your sexy little pink panties on Brianna?" I moaned.

"I had to put these on Sean, because Bill refused to give me back my own panties," replied Brianna giggling guiltily. "He put them in his pocket, sorry hubby, your favourite panties too and now they're Bill's."

Good improvisation wifey I thought, what a clever girl Brianna really is...

But there was something peeking out of the side of these passion killer panties, a thin red line, in fact, more than one, there were several...

I gasped in shock and horror, as I lowered Brianna's panties revealing six bright red stripes, criss-crossing my wife's lovely milky white, creamy smooth, bare married bottom.


JOHNKEY2222
JOHNKEY2222
122 Followers